All Comments on 'Discovering her Exhibitionist Side Ch. 03'

by Just_a_desi_guy

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Nice one, and please try to write a follow up for Kalpana aunty seeing Harshitha naked. I'd love to see how that goes. Keep up the good work

eroticaclassiceroticaclassicabout 1 year ago

Excellent chapter, but I wanted the teasing to continue and gradually escalate. It will also be hot if Kalpana Aunty catches Harshita in the buff and blackmails her into exposing herself more publicly. Kalpana maybe can make Harshita dress sluttier, take away her regular clothes, modify her clothes to be more revealing, coerce her into doing daring things, etc. I'm really looking forward to the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Do not rush! Let the story unfold itself. Licking pussy and blowjob on the first encounter? That’s a lot for a virgin girl. It would have been far better if she asked him to jerk in front of her again. After a few days, give him a hand job. And then let him play with her boobs while giving hand. And then moved on to blowjob. After some days, getting fingered while blowing. Then a 69, eat her pussy. In between all these, Kaplana Aunty sees her. And some other characters introduced as well. Don’t let her become a fucktoy too soon. No fun in it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So refreshing. Keep it within “ exhibitionist theme “

Not every exhibitionist has to end up fucked !!

Even if she is to get fucked, it would be better if see is seen and explored by many before that.

The best part is that she is a virgin who likes to exhibit. Once fucked, she is just another whore showing off.

We would like to read about this exhibiting virgin, not a cheap whore

kavishankavishanabout 1 year ago

You should continue the “ YOUNG GIRL'S GRADUAL FORAY” series by Fantasytic as well. Please write that series once you finish this one.

Fantasytic wrote it well by slowly building up the story. You may consider similar approach for this story as well.

But keep writing. Don’t disappear like many other desi writers.

Just_a_desi_guyJust_a_desi_guyabout 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks for all the comments. Point taken: too much sexual advances in first meeting. I have some new plans for this story in the next episodes

Just_a_desi_guyJust_a_desi_guyabout 1 year agoAuthor

Just one thing: the girl being a virginity is not exalted here. This story delves into the thought process of a curious and intelligent girl who gets her sexual freedom for the first time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good, where are the next parts?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A good story, seemingly real and very erotic!! Look forward to the next episodes! Hopefully the episodes will continue and become a novella !!

kavishankavishanabout 1 year ago

Good point Desi Guy. It’s your story and don’t change how it goes based on the comments. It’s an original story and that’s what it makes it a good one. Just build it slowly so that it doesn’t end in a few parts. Well done!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Really great story, with good build-up. Erotic and satisfying. Need several more chapters. Keep writing man

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I'm not one to leave comments, but I just had to say that this was really good

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

May be you are just a desi guy. But this is not just another story. It’s a good one. Consistency is the key though

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Good story

Loved it. More please 🙏

pedapandupedapandu12 months ago

very hot n erotic narration, if possible continue with more encounters etc.,....

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

“Ji, You have no idea how much I liked it (your story)”

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

This is getting unbearable. Release the next part bro.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I reckon this story is based on a real place and a real girl. Not necessarily a true story, but creating it based on a real place? Some decades ago, we lived in a similar row of houses with the houses opening to into an alley and the bathrooms were on the opposite side of it. Windows opened into the alley and if they were left open, those who pass by can look in. I used to expose my then young wife while I fucked her mostly in doggy style facing away from the window. Or removed the blanket to expose her thighs all the way to her pussy while she slept. And made sure that the dim light was on while doing so. Mostly at night but sometimes on other times as well. Used to see cum stains outside the window or near the bathroom. This was before the days of smart phones so there was not much to fear about. But I never went beyond showing her off. A few men and boys were entertained I believe. If anyone had approached me and confronted, probably I would have allowed them a closer look or even some touching while she slept. I imagine such things happened but in reality I was too afraid to make anything actually happen. I love this story imagining it happening where we lived.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Next chapter please

Just_a_desi_guyJust_a_desi_guy12 months agoAuthor

Will have the next episode in a week, thanks for all the support!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Almost a month since last episode 😭

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

An excellent and well-written read. High quality and EXTREMELY sexy! Great work!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This series ranks one of the top among my favourite sex stories. The detailing and the creativity is no oridnary, it's dick-blowing!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust_a_desi_guy@Just_a_desi_guy
Just penning down some of my kinks - cuckolding, hotwifing, exhibitionism, polyamory, cum play In my stories, I focus more on the buildup to the sex than the act of having sex. I also tend to focus less on body types, colour of skin, massive penis(unless it is somehow impor...