All Comments on 'Discovering My Little Sister Ch. 10'

by Doublethink34

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
namidaboshinamidaboshiabout 1 year ago

Very subpar compared to the previous installments. It's like you lost interest in this story. There was worthwhile action only at the very end.

cageysea9725cageysea9725about 1 year ago

Fix things you know you screwed up before you hit submit instead of making a note at the beginning of the story about how you screwed up but you don't care.

Doublethink34Doublethink34about 1 year agoAuthor

I assure you, Namida, that I haven't lost interest, but perhaps I need to work on character development over long periods of time... this chapter covers almost 5 months in less than 15k words, while the first seven chapters covered barely a month in almost 40k words. I may have been hurrying a bit to the incest parts; I enjoy all three scenes but I know the first two aren't everyone's taste in this category. Chapter 11 will be somewhat more focused, thanks to our ladies being finally getting to live together, and I promise, one thing I know you have been waiting for will be there.

And Mr. Cagey, be advised that I screwed nothing up. I just know that if I've been reading an internet story for two years like your more constructive co-commenter has, and suddenly in 2023 COVID comes out of nowhere, I'm going to be annoyed and I'm not going to remember that 2 years ago I saw June of 2019 in Chapter 1. This was a story entirely conceived during the heart of COVID, just shy of 80,000 words that I have been writing in secret while working two jobs. I'm not going to completely revise the best thing I've written in seventeen years, maybe ever, just so that I can sprinkle in reminders of what was hip in 2019. I'm trying to give my readers a good experience, but until someone can pay my life expenses, I have to triage things like reminders of when we thought there'd be Season 4 of GLOW.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I think this chapter was amazing. May be the hottest yet. & I didn’t think that was possible. Well worth the wait. Thank you for conitinuing to assure this masterpiece doesn’t just stop as so many on this site have! 5 stars

cageysea9725cageysea9725about 1 year ago

Just an FYI, what you post here as writing will NEVER pay your life expenses. It might get you a cup of coffee a couple times a month, but nothing more. Idiots, abound (as demonstrated by some comments you get), so there will be people who might send you what they can out of their stipend checks.

Doublethink34Doublethink34about 1 year agoAuthor

The cutest thing about you, Cagey, is that you think not using an anonymous account undoes the fact that your entire life is impotent and the best thing you can find to entertain yourself is to make idle comments about people's hard work. Make them less idle. If you don't like my stories, but see commenting on them as worthwhile, send me a critique. DMLS isn't high literature, the themes are simple, so if you've read a substantive amount then you shouldn't need more than ten minutes to write one up.

cageysea9725cageysea9725about 1 year ago

You are not my child. You are not my student. You are not my responsibility to educate.

Get yourself an education. YOU need to put a baseline of effort into it, just like any writer would. Otherwise, nothing you plunk out on your keyboard should be foisted off on the public as writing. It's not.

Doublethink34Doublethink34about 1 year agoAuthor

I get it, you haven't read the story, and that's fine. But next time read before you comment so your comment can be modestly useful.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDoublethink34@Doublethink34
Learn more about me at doublethink34.wordpress.com. Includes links to drafts not yet published. Support me writing more at subscribestar.adult/doublethink34. This is where drafts not yet on Literotica are posted. I really believe Discovering My Little Sister Ch. 05 is my bes...