DIY - Session 2

Story Info
The DIY masturbation had a humiliating twist.
884 words
4.44
6.8k
4

Part 5 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 04/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The second session went much the same as the first. The clean-outs were still humiliating. I tried to relax my throat and I could tell that I made a few seconds of progress on that, but the overall results were the same waterworks and gagging. I spit up a bit more. My anus was already sore from the past session. I was surprised that the repetitions were the same, nothing more difficult added. Again four cameras and those funny 1/2 face masks for the team.

But because I knew what to expect and how to get going, we had a few extra minutes and after my anus was dilated, Cindy asked me to masturbate. Now, I've certainly done that in front of a few women, but this was all light bright and in this case Diana and Cindy in the room plus I was on all 4s. The pillow under my head let me twist sideways a bit and start stroking as Diana worked her finger in me.

Cindy instructed me "It's time to masturbate your anus NOW!"

And in that moment Diana pulled out her two fingers and I hesitated.

"Ask for lube; always ask for lube and get to work and your hesitation has been noted" came from Cindy. You need to do as instructed or we will need to take corrective action. This warning has earned you 1 point and if you accumulate three points, we will use coercion and punishment or both to correct your behavior."

My mind did it again as I thought "OMG, this is insane, this is a psych practice, and it is so humiliating to do that."

I have NEVER done that in front of anyone before and in this case, it was not even a lover. I said, "Lube please" and my fingers were lubricated for the task.

Cindy noted you must ask to cum and we can say "No" and in that case you must stop stroking. She placed a rectangular stainless-steel plate under my erect penis to catch the cum drips and I thought, perhaps, the cum too. It was only a few minutes before Cindy fed me the drips to lick off her gloved hand.

I was ordered to pump faster and in different patterns such as hand on my shaft going down as fingers went into my ass and then reverse that or shaft stroke up as I plunged my fingers into my ass. They had me using two fingers in the back and I was just humiliated as they stayed close watching it from inches away.

I needed to cum and I stated so. Diana said "STOP!" and I pulled my fingers out and let go of the shaft.

Diana counted to ten and said, "Begin the masturbation again." I did as instruct and after 5 minutes or so I again said that I needed to cum. Diana said that if I cum, I must lick it off the plate or I can stop, but if I stop, I earn another point, bringing me to two points. I stopped, I was delaying the inevitable, but I had some control.

Not really, my clever thinking was also met with another task. Diana said, "Because you stopped, you need to kiss your fingers that were in your ass and if you lick them, I will remove one point."

Yet again, my mind was blown and I was thinking "OMG - WTF, this is insane, they are going to make me do this and my mistress probably told them what she expects because this is in line with some prior conversations with her and my "NO" responses with her. So, there I was, humiliated, needing to cum, points accumulating and not happy about that, but I could remove a point. I pulled my anal probing hand forward from behind me and looked at the wet glistening lube and it was just not appetizing. It was clean and Diana said to kiss it and I did. "Kiss it again" she said "And get your lips wet with it." I did as instructed and I was now back at 1 point and my lips were covered with the KY ass lube. I was so humiliated and Diana and Cindy both chimed in with a two-part harmony "Good Boy."

Once again, time was running out and I was wiped up with baby diaper style wipes and told to quickly rinse in the shower, come out naked, etc. The exit interview again asked about my breathing, soreness, and how I felt. I once again said "humiliated" and added "Totally humiliated." They handed me a paper with anal exercise review to tighten and push out and they suggested that I practice with a finger or two before the Friday morning session and kiss the fingers. They wanted me to "edge" and not cum when masturbating for up to five times before releasing.

The paper instructions noted that I should try to taste the cum. The paper repeated the toothbrush to gently brush my tongue further back to work on the gag reflex and it noted two minutes twice per day with some improvement between 2 and 4 weeks to be expected. The paper also noted in bold ALL CAPS to FOLLOW ALL INSTRUCTIONS FROM THE STAFF WITHOUT HESITATION.