All Comments on 'Do Not Try This Alone Ch. 03'

by John_Vandermeer

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Al_AnonAl_Anonover 1 year ago

I hope August never sucks or fucks her father. Well, maybe a strapon up his ass.

Wonder what day 2 at the beach will bring.

John_VandermeerJohn_Vandermeerabout 1 year agoAuthor

Whether this is a "never inside" relationship or not is a good question. I can see ways that it is not, and ways that it is. Regardless I see it as being romantic yet tragic. So given that what makes more sense. Never? Once? Several but finite? Forever? I think I know...

As for a strapon I am not sure it is August's style. She is more aloof than that.

I've you've loved or liked it so far, please vote. Chapter 4 is out!

Norway_1705Norway_1705about 1 month ago

5 stars! Amazing! I understand that the third episode was too early to add a true cuckolding scene: Jonathan is not yet fully subdued, and August has not yet decided whether the Torturer, the Comforter, the Caregiver or the Lover will prevail. Okay.

But, please, add a little tad of "Look How A Real Man Screws, 40M vs. 20F!"

After the game, everyone sees a stain on Jonathan's boxers. One of the two lovers (or Amber, or Charles: which option is more perverse?)...one of them sneers and says to the lover, "See down there? It's Precum. She forces him to wear a chastity cage!" The other replies, "A what?! How do you know that!?"

August smiles and orders Jonathan to show his predicament of him. Amber proposes to August to follow them into the room "just to watch," saying "I don't feel ready to share my lover's body, but you can watch...and both of you can masturbate!" "Ha, ha! One of them will, the other won't!" says August, fiddling with the key.

In the room, Amber is being fucked by Charles, moaning with pleasure. A & J sit in front of the bed, seeing and hearing everything. August takes off her panties and puts them in Jonathan's mouth, hissing "I don't want to hear your whines," then she masturbates, aroused by what she sees, and insults Jonathan by telling him "See how a real man acts? Charles is your age, but he keeps himself in shape, look at those muscles! And he doesn't have a thread of fat. You, on the other hand, are disgusting. I know you would like to jerk off, but it's out of the question. Only adult people can orgasm, and you're not an adult, you're just a jerk."

Amber orgasms noisily. Only after she does Charles cum. Jonathan also has a ruined orgasm. August insults him again, "You see, 'Jonathan'… you're a loser. A REAL man waits until his woman orgasms hangs on without ever quitting, and lasts longer than she does. YOU, on the other hand, have already cum and not waited for me!"

The two lovers, in bed, encourage August to cum, with words, without touching her. She orgasms and then looks at Jonathan with anger and contempt.

###

It would be a simple "midquel," they do it with Star Wars, you can do it too.

Norway_1705Norway_1705about 1 month ago

Quotation of the year: "Charles is good. Amber holds her own. And August is good too. But Jonathan is weaker. And in a game of volleyball you are only as good as your weakest link. So after several back and forth's between men and women it is not long before Jonathan drops the ball. And it is point for the girls.

Charles is a little irritated, even if he often chooses to let girls win. By choice, though."

Are we still talking about beach volleyball, or are we talking about bedroom activities, or are we talking about being depressed and losing in Real Life?

This metaphor is perfect. But, as you can see, both are men who have their own life, their own salary, their own style.

Charles can "choose" whether to give the woman an orgasm before himself.

Jonathan has chosen, long ago, that he craves that choice to be made by Femdom.

Write for us again!

We need your deep wisdom and your impeccable way of telling (through a fable) insightful therapeutic analyses!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJohn_Vandermeer@John_Vandermeer
Classy, seductive, wicked women. And the men who lust after them. Contemporary femdom relationships. That is what I write about. These women may be their target's very own wife. Or the forbidden wife of another man. They may be their targets very own mother, sister or daught...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES