Do Not Try This Alone Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Alright. Giddy up! Time to trot to one end of the beach and then the other. And don't you dare slowdown!"

And he almost weeps at the this cruel treatment. August, his baby girl, is training him to run while treating him like a show horse! But that makes his manhood flex and leak more. So he gets going, despite the 125lbs of exquisite young woman, of cruel temptress daughter, on his neck and shoulders.

"Trot around the people. But keep to shallow water. Hurry up! Tic toc!"

Taunts August mockingly.

When they get to one end of the beach, August pulls on his hair like a rein, and says.

"Left! The other way now!"

And Jonathan thinks of all the entertainment they are providing, and have provided, to others that day so far. The beach must think he is so tightly wrapped around August's cruel little finger, he must have had a chip implanted on his brain. Or better still, his manhood. Yet the scissor hold the young slim blonde, August, his daughter, has him in is sublime. And in a sense he wishes he could keep her there forever. The inside of her thighs is the most comforting place he has ever been in. And with August he feels like a child that wants to go back into the womb. Into August's womb!

"Now right! Back to the middle!"

Taunts August again, still tugging at Jonathan's hair, as they return to about where they started. About halfway in the beach. Jonathan, exhausted from the exercise, as well as all the ordeals August has put him through so far.

Indeed Jonathan's legs are weak and shaking. Running in sand and shallow water with 125lbs on your neck is not easy. So when August says.

"On your knees!"

And dismounts Jonathan, she takes advantage of it.

No sooner are her feet in the sand, that August pretends to tumble into the shallow water and mud. And she brings her father and suitor down with her. Till they both are half submerged, lying in the beach-edge water and mud. Lying side by side. Their limbs entangled.

"Oops!"

Says Madison flirtatiously. Then she says.

"Let me fix that!"

And proceeds to roll herself, and her father, till she ends up on her back in the shallow water. Her father on top of her. Her thighs parted around his hips. Their two pelvis hard against each other. In the missionary position.

"Oh! That feels intimate!"

She says as she stares into her father's brown eyes, with her sapphire blue eyes, from only inches away. She does not try to get out of that position though. But rather, she pushes her pelvis forward at him more.

Jonathan is going feral. The most basic of animal biology is taking over his mind. And though he does not start thrusting into her immediately, He does not get off his daughter either. Within a minute of their intimate lovers silence however his body does take over. And he starts to sway like in a slow dry humping motion. Even with his penis in a cage, he wants to feel his daughter's hips and pelvis giving way to his. And they do give way a bit. But before he gets carried away too much, August rolls the two of them in the shallow water and sand again.

And this time she ends up on top of her father. With their thighs alternating. Girl thigh, boy thigh, girl thigh, boy thigh. Her navel still pressing against his. And August taunts Jonathan.

"That is better!"

Poor middle aged man is just as feral. Victim of a crimes-against-humanity level of cock-teasing. And that is nothing to when August begins to rub her middle thigh in the thigh foursome between her father's thighs. Jonathan groans loud like at animal at that. And August wonders if half the beach heard him.

She rubs him some more. And her face goes down almost onto his face, within a fraction of an inch of kissing him, but does not. The temperature between them is solar surface hot. Yet there remains a thin veil that has not been pierced. And August wants it like that. And after a few minutes of this frolicking in the shallow water have passed, which to Jonathan felt like an eternity as if time had stopped, August gets up. And says.

"Nice day at the beach! Time for some dinner!"

And struts away to their things.

****

Dinner for Jonathan and August was casual, by the poolside of the hotel. But it was still intensely romantic. Jonathan wore some summer slacks and a summer shirt. And unusually for August, she wore a summer dress paired with wedge sandals. It is impossible to get so intimate with someone as these two were, and not develop a connection. And to Jonathan's surprise, even if he was still most definitely "Jonathan" not "dad", the Domme in his daughter was muted down. Not gone. She still set the agenda. But the vicious cruelty seemed to be taking a rest. Despite his blue balls and trampled dignity, Jonathan had enough presence of mind to realize that August was not being consistently humiliating. Or teasing. She kept dialing each of this things up and down to keep him off balance. Not knowing what to expect when. And to make him lust after her more and more. And it was working. And he wondered how had his daughter developed such a skill at being the living embodiment of his wet dreams, and even wetter nightmares.

August meanwhile was developing a taste for fucking with a man's mind, and manhood, like that. And the fact her father was the target only added a bittersweetness to it. She was under no illusion this was a "happily ever after". But she felt it would always have a very special place in her heart. That Jonathan would always be a special lover.

But those were distracting thoughts, as she still had a mission to complete. August used her foot, to toy with the inside of Jonathan's thigh. Which made him slide into it, seeking more like a desperate suitor. August actually thought he was precious in that instant. How he ate out the palm of her hand. More romantically, she also interlaced her fingers with his. And looked into his eyes. And towards the end of dinner, she took a deep internal breath before she asked him.

"Jonathan. Did you bring condoms for this trip?"

Jonathan, made a double take. And dumbly asked.

"Excuse me?!"

"Did you bring condoms for this trip."

August repeated.

Jonathan's mind went into overdrive. By this point, there was nothing he wanted more than to put his penis into his daughter's vagina. To put it bluntly. But he had not dared hope it was a possibility. She kept him in a cock-cage, for fucks sake! And had never implied that letting him out for that purpose was a possibility.

Seeing he needed a little more help, August then added.

"A girl can only play sexy games for so long before getting frisky."

And she saw that while he dare not believe it, Jonathan was coming to the inevitable conclusion. So he said.

"No August. But I can fix that in half an hour after dinner."

"I hope so."

Then said his daughter with a smile. And the two lovers finished dinner in a whole other plane.

On their way out of the restaurant the two lovers paused in the hotel lobby while Jonathan stopped August for a minute. Turning to her, his euphoria swelling, he said to her.

"I'll go on that errand now. I just need to drive fifteen minutes away. You will wait for me?"

"You know where to find me!"

Said August, and Jonathan moved in to kiss her. Really kiss her. But August held her hand before his chest, and stopped him an inch away from her face. It was a pause, but it was still plenty intimate enough Jonathan did not feel it was a stop. Clearly his daughter's lips were a barrier to transcend like her vagina was. He would be taking both tonight he thought. So he simply said.

"I'll be back."

And went to the car.

At the pharmacy Jonathan felt like a teenager about to lose his virginity. Giddy and high. And in a way, he thought, he was losing a kind of virginity. As August, in relation to him, was not just any ordinary woman... He was so much like a happy teenager, he felt the cashier, a much older man, grandfatherly type, gave him a look as he rang him up. And subtly smiled at him with a smile that seem to say "it must be a very special woman."

Back at the hotel Jonathan knocked the door to his and August's room, as he had left their magnetic cardkey with her. And even though he had seen her in that summer dress, and the wedge sandals she wore, earlier, he still thought August looked stunning. In a virginal sort of way. When she opened.

But to his surprise August stood blocking the door, and not letting him in. So he said.

"Errand accomplished."

But August still blocked the door.

Meanwhile August let Jonathan become a little uncomfortable in the pause before all of a sudden she went.

"Hahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!"

"You crack me up!"

"What? Did you think I was going to sleep with you!"

"Ugh! You disgust me!"

"That penis of yours! Is so small I probably would not even feel it!"

"And your semen! Oh gosh... do not make me even go there."

"Your semen is abhorrent to me!"

"I'd rather have sewage-water fire-hosed into my vagina than take your semen!"

"With or without a condom!"

Jonathan felt like he was in an 80mph highway car crash.

"But... August..."

"But what? You think because you buy me a bed in a nice hotel I am going to share it with you?"

August was being loud enough, and her words had been clear enough, some other guests had stepped out from their rooms into the hall. A young man of about 30. And an older woman of about 50. And for different reasons, each was assessing whether they needed to intervene.

"August..."

"Shhh! I do not want listen to you!"

"But I tell you what! I am not completely unreasonable."

"Here! These are my bikini bottoms from today."

"Why don't you take them and use them to masturbate in the car. And spend the night there."

"Oh, yeah, right! You cannot masturbate. Because you are in a penis cage!"

"Well, maybe rub them into your face. Or sniff them up! I am sure you'll be able to squeeze out a ruined orgasm like that. I've seen you do similar things before!"

"August...please..."

"Don't "August, please" me! It bores me. Good night Jonathan."

And August slammed the door on him.

Jonathan was in total shell shock. And was about to totally lose it. But the younger man and older woman were still looking at him. The younger man was probably wondering whether he could "console" August later. While the older woman had the looks of a highly decorated member of the me-too morality police. And that she was itching to get him in some deep shit. So Jonathan decided not to give her the satisfaction, and picking up August's bikini bottom, left.

August was giddy. Oh! The look on his face! But she was also a little shaky. She recognized that had been some seriously risky edge play. And she would never forgive herself, she would be devastated, if Jonathan totally lost it. Decided to off himself or anything remotely in that direction. That was actually one reason she had given him her bikini bottom. She thought, in his despair, he would use it as a security blanket. And her heart, actually, went out to her father.

Jonathan's devastation was beyond words that can be expressed. He walked like a zombie to the car. Like a man already dead. He took the passenger seat and tried to make himself comfortable in it. He really could not put two coherent thoughts together. So he just acted on basic instinct.

He opened his zipper and took hold of his caged manhood. He could not masturbate himself in his condition, but the tight grip gave him comfort. Then he took August's bikini bottom, and like she suggested, began to rub his face with it.

There was little vaginal scent, since so much had washed with wind, sand and water during the day. But the fabric was soft, satiny, and had been upon August's pelvis the whole day. Then he began to replay all the things that August had done to him. A few minutes later he did not even realize when he did squeeze a ruined orgasm out of his caged penis.

And that night, while reclining on his car's passenger seat, he dreamed of an irresistible but diabolical young blonde girl. And when in his dream he realized that girl was August, he had a ruined orgasm in his cock-cage again.

12