Do You Like to Watch? Pt. 03

Story Info
Danny introduces Annie to a new life.
2.1k words
4
4k
2
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Danny laid on his side, the warm body heat from Annie made him smile.

His eyes closed and his mind drifted asleep with the words he wanted to hear from Annie.

"I want you to take me to one of them parties again?" The giddiness in her voice told him she was well along the route he had chosen for her without her knowing.

His mind sent him back to the cafe.

He sat looking at Annie dressed in her blue flower patterned summer dress, her hair in a high pony tail. They held hands as she told him of her longing for something different in her life, to be free from her past, to be honest with herself going forward into her new future.

Danny took in a deep breath and decided he wanted to get out in the open the real him.

"I'm also not one that wants a stable normal relationship, I'm different too...all I want from you is Just sex and I always get the sex I desire" he told her honestly.

"Oh well nothing like getting to the point, I think I'm not going to be what you are after? I'm not confident, when I have been I've been pushed aside..." her final words were interrupted.

"I can give you a new you, and you will discover the confidence to be the real you, without feeling guilt or shame in your feelings, confidence you will never know you had in yourself." His words were strange to her and she pushed for answers.

"I am wanting more...how are you going to do that then? Just how different are you?" she asked letting go of his hand and sitting back.

Danny took out his wallet and threw it on the table.

"There is only one card in there" he smiled.

Annie shook her head and picked up his wallet.

Her face changed when she could only find a few notes and a black card, a card which wasn't a credit card.

"Okay explain, cash and no credit card...I'm not paying for you!" She threw it back and but held onto the card.

"It's a membership card, for a...Movement of sexually minded people...men, women, gay, lesbian, trans" he shrugged.

"Oh, I'm intrigued, what do you do in this Movement?"

"We fuck!" Danny's reply was to the point.

"Oh okay, simple answer." She placed the card on the table.

"I ring the number on the back, I get told where there is a party, if I like what I hear, I say I'm going to attend, no questions asked." His voice and explanation had her rubbing her face.

"So just like a sex club then, how do I get a card, fill in a form, have an interview?" she asked with a mocking tone.

"You have an interview...and whoever conducts that interview decides whether to put your name forward as a trusted person to hold a card" Danny explained.

"I've known you six months and you have never mentioned anything like this." Her reply was questioning.

"I had to trust you, its not something that you discuss after a few days"

"That's true, it makes sense... kind of. The way you are, guarded in one sense but open, and well the sex....you have no morals" Annie laughed and blushed looking around.

"I have no morals, at all ...this place is owned by the Movement. I could kiss you, suck your breasts or even fuck you here on this table and nobody would say a thing, in fact we would probably have an audience " he shrugged.

"You are joking? Right.." she replied but was cut off again.

"Let's have some fun eh" he spoke as he drank from his coffee cup.

"I need more, I don't understand." Annie was confused.

"Trust me?" he asked.

"I suppose" she replied. She watched as he leaned forward, took her head into his hands and kissed her, softly until her eyes widened, her desire kicked in and she forced her tongue out, darting at each others, feeling each others breath.

As he stopped and pulled away, Annie looked around to see that nobody had pointed, nobody had huffed and moaned at their antics.

"I want to fuck you...on this table here and now" he asked with confidence.

Annie sat in shock.

A woman in a red blouse and a tartan dress came over with a note book, taking her mind away from his words for a moment.

"Can I get you anything else to eat or drink?" she asked.

"Sure another cappuccino, with one sugar please and you..." he replied with a pause before he asked Annie.

"An orange juice please" she replied.

The woman smiled and left.

"You're not joking are you"

"No"

"Oh shit..." her heart raced as much as her head did

"Table to your left, the couple at the red table...look under the table!" His voice was calm but tinged with authority.

Annie looked at him and she slowed her heart rate.

"Too much?" He took a peanut from the small bowl on the table and smiled.

"To the point eh, different side of you I'm seeing" Annie laughed.

"What do you want me to do?" she smiled.

'Oh I have her now, I know how she wants to be' his thoughts raced.

"I told you to look at that table!" His voice and words filled her ears.

"Yes sir" she replied and finally turned to look.

Her eyes widened as she found the red table. The woman had her foot raised from the floor, her sheer silk stockings rubbed at the cock of her male partner, rubbing at his length as he sat stirring his drink.

His face was flushed red, his posture a little laid back so he could enjoy.

"I'd hope our first sexual contact would be in normal surroundings, but hell.." Annie didn't know what else to say or do, but she knew her body had responded to what was happening in that moment.

"I want you to show me your pussy?" his words spilling out quickly as he told Annie his order.

"Roll up your dress and show me your knickers!" His words were want she wanted to hear.

Annie sat as she had the entire time with her arms folded, but now let them drop.

Sliding out of her seat she held the seam of the dress, drawing it up her thighs.

"You want me, tell me how much?" She spoke taking in a deep breath as the waitress appeared and placed the drinks onto the table.

Annie looked at her as she put the cups onto the table just as her dress exposed her blue damp knickers.

The waitress turned to Danny.

"Enjoy your drink sir"

"I certainly will" he replied, as Annie was looking at the waitress he had slipped under the table.

His hands touched her knees and made her jump, but this didn't make him stop opening her legs wider.

"Shit we are really doing this here!" She whispered to herself as she looked down.

His lips kissed her knees and started inwards, his tongue outstretched, running along her leg.

She felt his breath near her sex, instinctively she pulled her knickers aside, her ruffled pubic hair was wet already.

His hands pushed her legs open further to show him her swollen sex.

Slowly he pressed his lips softly against her labia.

"Fuck" she called out as she felt his lips suck at the folds of her flesh.

His tongue rolled out and pushed it inside her making her heart miss a beat.

Pushing her bottom forward so he could get the best angle to tongue her pussy, she cursed at him as her went from teasing to full on her lapping her at wetness.

Her heart raced as he went about his work, her mind and body continued to switch between the erotic electric touches and forcefulness of his lips.

Annie tensed as she orgasmed, holding onto the table letting him take her to another place and completely oblivious to where she was.

Annie closed her eyes for what seemed an eternity, her body took her mind to a natural high and as it slowly receded she dared to open her eyes.

She hadn't noticed he had stopped and was sat back in his chair, sipping at his cappuccino as if nothing had happened.

She sat legs apart, her knickers aside but sodden from her orgasm.

"You going to leave me like this?" she asked, her composure returning while Danny looked away.

She followed his line of sight and wasn't taken aback by what he had almost hypnotised her to look at, the other couple now having sex.

The man was side on from where he was sat moments earlier, but now they were engaging in sex, the woman was sat astride riding his cock with measured strokes.

Annie laughed as she watched them fuck, the woman's pussy devouring her man's cock.

"They seem to be a happy couple..." She laughed just as the woman started to become overcome with her own pleasure.

"You uncomfortable?" Danny asked.

"Not at all, you just make me orgasm in a cafe...and well look!" Annie was transfixed by the couple.

"I'm in for a penny and a pound now, you want to fuck me then?" She reiterated his past question.

"Shall we say hello?" Danny asked, to which he never gave her a reply or a chance to say if she did or didn't.

Taking it upon himself he stood up and broke her view while holding his hand out.

"Fuck me then here and now...I want that rock hard cock of yours!" She almost shouted while her hand raised up to rub at his length bulging through his jeans.

"Only if I can fuck you over that table in front of them?" he replied.

Her hand took his and she stood, he almost ran them over to the table.

The other couple had began to slow as they approached, the two woman smiled to each other, Annie couldn't tell they were in the slow down from their sexual contact.

He pushed her forward onto the table, her hands reached out to rest against the table.

Her skirt was lifted, her legs kicked open, she felt the head of his cock rub between her backside, quickly she felt back and helped him out by prising apart her cheeks.

A wet finger played with her arse hole priming her so she would be ready for him, the woman looked at her as her face changed.

"Ooooooooh" she cried out as his cock forced its way inside her without warning.

Just as much as she wasn't expecting his thrust, the woman took her head and kissed her unexpectedly, her first kiss too.

Holding cock his inside, he let her relax her muscles a little before he pushed further inside.

To and fro his movement began, both of their breathing raced faster, her sex wet with her second orgasm despite Danny's cock in her other hole.

She felt him tense and quickly withdrew from her, seconds later he placed his cock flat against her right cheek and unloaded his sperm onto her.

"Shit I've never had someone do that" Annie spoke as she looked back at the sight of Danny squeezing his shaft of his cock, oozing out the last of his juices.

The unknown woman jumped down and stood next to her, beaming with a smile she used one of her fingers to scoop up some of his mess.

Without words she raised it to her partners mouth, she nodded to him and smiled as he took her finger into his mouth, he sucked it off and made sure she could see his Adams apple move to show her he had swallowed it.

"Oh wow" Annie responded to what she watched.

"That's....what I want to see you do." Annie stretched her neck to speak to him and look him in the eyes.

"After I have tasted you" she added, feeling the woman's hand on her backside.

Two fingers appeared before her face, glistening with his sperm on them, she seductively took the woman's fingers into her mouth and moaned at the pleasure and taste.

"Last bit!" the woman spoke as she ran her two fingers around her backside.

She held it up to him.

"Do it for me, taste your own cum and I will be..." she spoke and stopped as his mouth enveloped around the female's fingers.

"Oh wow...now swallow" Annie almost shouted as the fingers withdrew from his mouth.

As he swallowed she smiled.

"You will be what?" the woman asked facing her, they both smiled and turned to face Danny.

"Well?..." The other male voice asked.

"Well...I....

End of part 3