All Comments on 'Doctor Does Diesel Ch. 05'

by Satisfyable

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

love it. Thats all i can say.

hotcocoa6904hotcocoa6904about 14 years ago
Loved it!!

I don't know what it is about Diesel that is so sexy but he really is. He may be a little crazy but that is okay too. And if some man in a club would have disrespected me the way that guy did, I would have wanted my man to whoop his ass! Madison ought to forgive him because he was defending her honor....well maybe he did get carried away but it's okay.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
That was a great update

He really is a loose cannon...to shake off his girl like that. Wow. Thanks

JJTEE2010JJTEE2010about 14 years ago
Oh poor Diesel

He's trying to deal with so much and Madison ain't helping none...but I have a feeling it's going to work out...it is right? Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Poor Diesel Indeed

I bet Maddy ran out of there not only because of Diesel's actions, but because their relationship is making her reckless and something of a wild child. Pete's words must have come flying right back at her. I don't know much about these things but as a professional shouldn't she have stayed and talk him down or something? I feel for Diesel. Loved how he suddenly became sober and kicked into soldier mode just like that. Wow. Great writing! He needs to open up soon though and I hope they are able to work through the things that made him have go to her in the first place. Because Satisfyable you have made him into a pretty decent guy though he is a bit fucked up.

Thanks for continuing this story and keep going. It is turning out to be a tale of substance.

grunabonagrunabonaabout 14 years ago
*****

Well written.

SatisfyableSatisfyableabout 14 years agoAuthor
Thank you all!!

For the amazing comments, you have no clue how encouraging they are! I apologize if this story isn't as steamy as some of you would've liked, but I had to stay true to the story I was trying to tell...and I promise you won't be disappointed in that aspect in the next installments. Keep reading and keep letting me know what you all think, good or bad!!

Satisfyable

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
:o

That was me at the end of this one! Lol, I am feeling for Diesel but I understand Maddy's fears, Diesel is one scary guy LOL. I hope it all works out in the end though I think she's the one that could really heal this bad boy!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

holy crap this is so awesome!!!! i cannot wait for more, i really hope diesel doesn't get deployed; not just because of his awesome budding relationship with madison but also because he's really not mentally prepared to go there. he'll die (i'm sure from distraction alone, with being in love with madison and far from her AND the other ghosts he hasn't recovered from yet)

but seriously dread lock dude deserved that beat down. i'm sure madison is scared as heck from diesel's rage.... but don't worry d, you and maddy will overcome this. damnit you better.

more like yesterday! awesome update!!!!!

THELOVELY1GLOTHELOVELY1GLOabout 13 years ago
Drama

I love the steady build up as the chapters flow into one another.

eliotoneeliotonealmost 2 years ago

This is a rally good story - one gets pulled into the telling of it and the sex is errific!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSatisfyable@Satisfyable
Hi! I just want to thank those who enjoy my stories for leaving such inspirational feedback. This website alone was a big help in breaking my writers block, and for that I am eternally grateful. For anyone who's been waiting a long time for me to add to any of my stories, tha...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES