All Comments on 'Doctor Who: Panic Moon Ch. 03'

by Kurokami

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
oodsphereoodspherealmost 13 years ago
Love it

Another great chapter! Very pleased to hear you guys enjoyed your honeymoon, I'm happy for you both. Love that we got new Syfte girls in the mix. Can't wait to see what Kanaria has in store for Amy. Maybe the sisters will team-up on Amy at some point? Lots of fun to be had there. As for past companions, the ones I wouldn't mind seeing as Amy's fellow captives were already named in this chapter, Christina de Souza and Jenny. I'm pleased to hear they may be joining the fun in the future. That would just be an added bonus though. As long as Amy is in the mix, I'm a happy reader. Keep it up, sir.

SomeLikeItLoudSomeLikeItLoudalmost 13 years ago
The previous chapter comment...

I think what they may have meant with the whole, River and Jack thing was the saving of Amy, so, River could save Amy, being her daughter, or Jack.

I am quite interested in the thrill of the old companions, and i think gwen would make a fine addition, as would Jenny, that would make the Doctor pissed!

SomeLikeItLoud

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Great!

Loved the chapter. I'd like to see Lady Christina de Souza in the series. She seems very self assured, it would be fun to see Sander or Mara take her down a peg.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Shimizu?

Will Shimizu ever return?

KurokamiKurokamialmost 13 years agoAuthor
Shimizu!

First off, it's completely awesome that you even remember her, because I'll be honest, I forgot about her for a while.

Second, I'll just go ahead and answer, without giving too much away: Yes, Shijima Shimizu (there you go, first name revealed) will be returning, though I won't say when, or in what capacity.

Thanks for commenting~!

Kurokami

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous