Doctor's Orders Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
anteros
anteros
534 Followers

I was thoroughly enjoying licking, nibbling and sucking Julie’s most intimate parts, but now I was thinking about doing the same thing to Beverly. Julie’s firm stomach, outstanding breasts, and pretty face were all in my view. But I was picturing what Beverly would look like in her place. Beverly said they would play with my mind and they certainly did. I may not have consciously realized everything they did to tease my mind, but this one was obvious enough to see through.

My thoughts of orally pleasing Beverly were interrupted by someone touching my throbbing balls. I wasn’t sure what they were doing, but it didn’t feel like stimulating me was the idea. I felt some tugging and more downward pressure on my balls.

Beverly spoke. “That should do it. I hope that isn’t too uncomfortable for you, Joe. I just tied the d-ring on the ball stretcher to the foot of the bed with surgical tubing. If you try to thrust now, your balls will be pulled even harder. Go ahead and thrust now if you want.”

Well, it was more uncomfortable but not painful. I did try to thrust. It was possible because the surgical tubing stretched, but there was no way I’d cum with my balls stretched this far. I learned that when the women were stretching them with their hands.

I didn’t have to thrust now. Erika started bouncing up and down on my throbbing cock. Each time she reached bottom, my hips sunk into the mattress and the latex tubing stretched my balls. It was oddly a little painful and pleasurable at the same time. I wasn’t sure if the pleasurable part was the stretch, or when Erika bounced back up and the stretch subsided.

Beverly had removed her lab coat and was standing directly in front of Julie, pulling on Julie’s impressive nipples. Julie pulled back the hood of her clitoris allowing me a good view of the hard, pink, nub.

“Lick my clitty, Joe. Lick it fast and hard,” directed Julie. I immediately complied and Julie started wailing her approval. Beverly reached down and took one of Julie’s nipples in her mouth. The moment she did, Julie has a shuddering, and very loud orgasm. As soon as it appeared to be over, I sucked her clit between my lips onto my waiting tongue. I reduced and increased the suction, causing her clit to slide across my lips. It was really only moving a quarter of an inch back and forth, but it had the desired effect. She quickly exploded into another orgasm. Again she moaned, squealed and then screamed loudly.

Apparently, Julie’s sounds of sexual frenzy triggered Erika’s orgasm. She wasn’t quite as loud as Julie since she did more moaning and just a little squealing. Erika didn’t scream. I didn’t know if that was because she didn’t cum as hard, or if she just didn’t scream when cumming. Some women make a lot of noise and others are silent.

Well, needless to say, their sounds of delight triggered my own orgasm. At least I though I was going to cum. I could feel my cock head swell as it always did right before ejaculating, but again, I was left without a climax. Beverly was right that I couldn’t cum with my balls stretched down as they were.

Beverly said, “Good boy! You seem to have made two ladies quite happy! Good thing the basement is soundproof or I’m sure the neighbors would call the police.”

Her remark made the other women giggle. “Julie, I know you normally make a lot of noise when you climax, but I’ve never heard you get that loud before. Is he really that good?”

“He is awful good, Doctor, but it wasn’t just that. It was the idea of having a man tied down and helpless and at my mercy. Everyone here is good at oral sex, but a lot of the intensity of those climax’s was just because dominating a man is new and exciting for me.”

“I can understand that, Julie. The most powerful sexual organ is the brain,” replied Beverly.

“Oh, Doctor. That was so good!” exclaimed Erika. She was still sitting with my cock up her vagina, but the only motion were the post orgasmic spasms of her pussy. “It is exciting to have a naked man tied here for our pleasure but it wasn’t just that. I haven’t had a dick in me in years. Joe’s dick may not be as large as some of our toys, but nothing feels like a REAL dick.”

“I wonder how big Joe’s dick is?” asked Julie.

“I wonder too,” replied Beverly. “There is only one way to find out. Meredith, be a dear and run upstairs to my office. Get the ruler in the upper right hand drawer and bring it down here. We’ll clean him up while you are gone.”

“Gee, Doctor. Do I really have to get off him now?” asked Erika.

“Yes, Erika. Don’t worry. After we clean him up and give him a short break, you’ll get to see for yourself what Julie was screaming about.”

“I will, won’t I?” said Erika with a giggle. She and Julie both dismounted. They went over to the sink and ran hot water over several washcloths. They cleaned themselves up a bit then returned to me. My face and pubic area were covered with their feminine juices. Julie wiped off my face as Erika cleaned off my pubic area. It went quickly. Another advantage of removing my pubic hair was quicker clean up.

Meredith returned with the ruler before they finished cleaning me. As soon as they were done she handed it to Beverly.

“Okay, let’s measure him and see how big he is. First let’s untie that surgical tube from the end of the bed. I think that is pulling his penis down a bit and will interfere with the accuracy of the measurement.” Beverly, always in control, spoke softly but with a domineering tone in her voice that couldn’t be denied. Julie untied the surgical tubing. It was still attached to the leather ball stretcher, but it was no longer pulling on it.

Beverly gave another order. “His testicles look more discolored than I’d like to see. Remove the ball stretcher too. We’ll give him a break from that too. Julie had it off of me in just a few seconds. It felt good to have my balls free again.

Beverly then put her hand on my balls and massaged them. “How do you feel, Joe? Are your testicles feeling okay?”

“They are pretty sore, Doctor,” I replied.

“Well they aren’t cold so they are getting good circulation. Do they feel like they’ve been injured?”

“No, Doctor. It just feels like a bad case of blue balls.”

Beverly laughed. “Well that is going to be something you feel a lot when you play with us. Like I warned you. I’m going to take you to edge over and over before I let you cum. That is what gets me off, Joe. If you get me off, then I get you off. Fair is fair. My satisfaction comes from denying you satisfaction. Since you are a natural submissive, it is probably difficult for you to understand that. I think you’ll learn to enjoy it though. Of course if you really can’t take it any more, I’ll release you from the restraints. You can go home and whack off to your heart’s content. Of course, if you choose to do that, you can’t play with us any more. So should I release you, Joe?”

Through her entire explanation she continued to gently massage my balls. I couldn’t deny that I was enjoying being here, but I certainly was spending a lot of time being sexually frustrated. Still, after the last orgasmic payoff, I was anticipating a big payoff at the end of this session.

“No, Doctor. I’d like to stay.” I briefly wondered if I was insane for saying that.

“I’m glad to hear it, Joe. You aren’t a prisoner here. You can leave any time you want, but if you leave in the middle of the game, you get kicked out of the league. The only exception would be if it were a genuine emergency like illness or injury. Understand?”

“Yes, Doctor,” I replied. Illness or injury? Her bringing up the possibility of injury made me nervous. My erection started to wane.

“Meredith, his erection isn’t as hard as it was earlier. I’d like you to suck his penis until you feel the head start to swell like he is going to cum. It will be at it’s biggest then and that is when we will measure.”

“Yes, Doctor,” said Meredith, just before gulping down my cock.

“Now keep your thumb and finger around the top of his scrotum. You can play with his scrotum that way, but when you feel the head swell, pull down firmly. He isn’t permitted to cum yet.”

Meredith didn’t stop sucking to reply; she just hummed “Mmmm hmmm” to indicate her acknowledgement. That acknowledgement stiffened my dick quickly. It created a vibration that tickled it. I think Meredith noticed the sudden difference and that is why she started making vocal sounds while her mouth and one hand teased my dick. I never did believe that myth that blondes with big tits were always dumb. Meredith sure wasn’t. “Mmmmmmm…mmmmmmm…mmmmmmm”.

Yes! This felt great. My climax was approaching rapidly. I felt the head of my dick swell in Meredith’s velvet soft mouth and my balls pull up at the same time. Meredith, unfortunately for me, felt it too. She spit out my dick and stopped stroking with her hand. With the other hand she pulled my testicles firmly downward. She managed to stop my climax just a stroke or two short, AGAIN! Beverly had trained her well.

Beverly put the ruler up against my throbbing cock and measured the top from the root to the tip. “It says seven and one quarter inches exactly. Meredith, lick the underside of his penis a bit. I thought so. When you lick it, it grows to seven and a half. That’s a pretty impressive tool you’ve got there, Joe. It’s nice and thick too. I think it’s as thick as our largest toy. That’s a bonus. The truth is, I’d have invited you to join our group even if you were average size. That big fat cock is just the icing on the cake!”

Meredith was still licking my cock because she was also a submissive and Beverly hadn’t told her to stop. It felt wonderful but it wasn’t making my balls hurt any less and she was going slow enough that I’d never cum that way anyway.

“Are you ready for the next round, girls?” asked Beverly. She glanced at the part of the room I couldn’t see. The part where that damned timer was. “We have plenty of time.”

Well that wasn’t what I wanted to hear. I wanted to hear ‘well, it is time to let Joe cum.” No such luck. I was in for some more teasing. More like torture, I’d say.

“We’ll try it without the ball stretcher for a while. I’ll keep an eye on him and make sure he doesn’t cum until he’s earned it,” said Beverly.

Julie sucked on my already fully erect cock as Erika put her knees on either side of my head and sat on my upper chest. I had a good view of her pouting outer labia and enticing vertical smile, but I couldn’t touch it. “Do you like my pussy?” she asked.

“Yes. It is beautiful,” I said. I could feel that Julie’s motive for sucking my cock was to get it good and wet with saliva so I’d slide into her tight pussy with ease.

“Then why don’t you kiss it, Joe?” Erika teased.

Julie climbed on to the bed and easily slid on to my erection. She moaned when she hit bottom. She didn’t stay down and grind like Erika had. I was grateful for that. Julie moved up and down slowly, keeping me rock hard, but not close to cumming just yet. She seemed to have chosen exactly the right pace for the maximum stimulation I could take without ejaculating.

“I can’t reach it, Erika.”

Meredith was now at the head of the bed. She reached out with both hands and lifted Erika’s breasts. They didn’t lift very far. Erika’s breasts were very firm for their size. “What about my tits, Joe? Do you like my tits?” she asked.

“Yes. You have spectacular tits. I’ve never seen a better pair.”

“I thought you said you liked puffy pink nipples? My nipples aren’t puffy or pink.” She raised her hands to her nipples and tugged on them. Meredith’s kept on hand on Erika’s right tit and dropped the other one to the lovely labia that were just out of my reach. She started lightly running a finger up and down Erika’s slit. Not penetrating her; just teasing her. I could smell Erika’s womanly scent and it was driving me crazy with lust. My balls started to pull up.

“Stop, Julie,” ordered Beverly. Julie stopped immediately. “His testicles were pulling up like he was going to cum. Just stay still until they drop back down. I’ll let you know.”

“Erika, I do like puffy pink nipples. On a scale of one to ten, puffy pink ones are a ten. Your lovely brown nipples are about a nine and a half. You breasts are large and firm and beautiful. They are a ten and a half, so it averages out to ten.”

“Ten and a half on a scale of ten, Joe. The doctor is right. You are full of shit. Still, I like the way you grovel. I may let you kiss my tits. Would you like to do that?” asked Erika.

“Yes. Very much!” I could feel Julie resume her up and down motion. It was slower this time. I couldn’t believe I was staying erect this long. It must be the Viagra.

“Too bad. I don’t want you to kiss them. I want Meredith to do it because she has been tickling my pussy and it feels really good. She will be rewarded by kissing my tits.”

Meredith immediately started planting wet kisses all over Erika’s breasts. Erika moaned. “Oh! You are so good at that Meredith.” I shifted my gaze downward and saw that Meredith’s finger was inside Erika’s outer labia and was gently rubbing up and down. Erika reached for Meredith’s head. She closed her doe-like brown eyes and moaned while pulling Meredith firmly into a nipple. Meredith responded by sucking the nipple into her mouth.

I heard Beverly say, “Go a bit faster, Julie. Let’s bring him to the edge again.” Julie picked up the pace. My cock tried to swell some more, but it was already fully hard.

Erika looked down at my face again. “Don’t you wish it was your face on my tits?”

“Yes. I do.”

“Well if it was, then you wouldn’t be able to kiss my pussy. Look at Meredith’s finger in my pussy. I’ll bet you wish it was your tongue.”

“I’d like that too,” I admitted.

“Well make up your mind, Joe. Do you want to kiss my tits or my pussy?”

“Whatever you prefer.”

“I asked you what you preferred, Joe. Now answer me.”

“Pussy,” I answered without hesitation.

“Then ask me.”

“Please let me kiss your pussy, Erika.”

“No. I don’t think so. Meredith is making me feel so good right now; I’m not going to let you unless you beg me.”

This was turning me on so much that I was having trouble forming the words. It crossed my mind that Beverly had said I was a true submissive and that I disagreed with her. I was starting to think she was right. Otherwise, why would Erika’s bitchy teasing turn me on so much? My thoughts were consumed with lust and the feeling of Julie’s tight pussy gliding up and down on my cock. My balls pulled upward again. “Stop, Julie!” said Beverly. Julie stopped immediately and again I was deprived of an orgasm just a couple of strokes away. Despite the fact that the ball stretcher wasn’t on me, my balls were aching worse than before it was removed.

“Erika. Please let me kiss your pussy. I beg you. Please?”

“Well, let me think about it.”

Beverly pulled my balls down, teased them a bit then told Julie to resume.

“I don’t think I’ll let you kiss my pussy, Joe. I don’t like the way you addressed me. I think you should show me a little more respect. You should call me Mistress Erika.”

I could see that Erika’s juices had coated Meredith’s finger and that Meredith’s motion had moved the sweet smelling liquid across Erika’s pussy lips. For half and inch on either side of Erika’s slit, the moisture made her wet and shiny.

“Please, Mistress Erika. I beg you. Let me kiss your pussy. Please, Mistress Erika. Please!”

“Now that is the proper way to beg your mistress. Very well. You may kiss my pussy.”

Erika slid forward a few inches and allowed my tongue to penetrate her. I was wild with lust and I ate her like a starving man. In fact, I was starving, but for sexual release not food. While licked her inner labia and penetrated her vagina with my tongue, Meredith went to work on Erika’s clitoris with her fingers. She wasn’t gentle. She rapidly stroked it up and down and then back and forth. Erika was moaning and holding my mouth firmly pressed to her vagina. At the same time, Julie was moaning and quickening her pace. Again, my balls pulled up, only to be frustrated again when Beverly pulled them firmly down as Julie stopped her motion.

“I’m afraid you won’t be able to climax unless we put the ball stretcher back on him, Julie,” I heard Beverly say. “He is so excited he couldn’t hold back if he wanted to. God! I love being a dom!”

I continued licking Erika for all I was worth. Beverly put the ball stretcher back on me and tied the latex tube to the foot of the bed. Beverly said, “Go ahead and ride him any way you want to now, Julie. He can’t cum now no matter what you do to him.”

Julie took full advantage of this by jumping up and down on my raw cock. It was hypersensitive as were my balls. They were being abused by the stretching of the tube, but even more by the stretch created when Julie bottomed out on my dick. She was riding me harder than Erika did and I was sinking deeper into the mattress. The result was a harder stretch on my scrotum.

It didn’t take long for Julie to reach climax at her blistering pace. As she climaxed she rode me even more violently, stretching my scrotum so hard I was worried about a painful injury. Julie, true to form, moaned, squealed and screamed through her orgasm. Again, Erika started climaxing as Julie did.

“Oh. Oh. Oh. I’m cumming. Joe! Lick my clit. Lick it Joe! Lick it!” Erika sounded like she was trying to shout but didn’t have enough breath to get the words out that loud. Of course I did start licking her clit. Meredith still rubbing the upper clitoral hood with a speed that rivaled a vibrator, while licked the little pearl beneath. Erika thrashed and moaned like she was having a seizure or something.

When they both finished cumming, I continued to lick Erika’s clit very lightly. She jumped and gasped like it was painful. She was now hypersensitive and I had to be very gentle to avoid causing her pain. Meredith had her arms around Erika’s neck and they were kissing deeply.

Julie was still sliding up and down my raging hard-on, but very slowly. She was cooing as she slid up and down at an agonizingly slow pace. At least she wasn’t pulling my balls off this way.

“Okay, girls. Don’t be greedy. You both got to climax twice and Meredith only got to climax once. Let her have a turn,” said Beverly.

“You are mistaken, Doctor,” said Julie.
“Oh? Really?” inquired Beverly.

“Yes, Doctor. I climaxed three times. I suppose it is fair for Meredith to have a turn. What about you, Doctor? Do you want a turn?” asked Julie.

“Not just yet, Julie. I’ll get my turn. We have plenty of time.”

I didn’t like hearing that. I was hoping the time was nearly up. I didn’t know how much more of this I could take. It seemed like hours had passed since Beverly added another 15 minutes to the timer. I couldn’t remember anymore how much time there was total. It didn’t matter. I had no choice but to wait. Well, actually I guess I could have gone home and whacked off, but that couldn’t possibly satisfy my lust now.

“Do whatever you want with him, Meredith. He can’t cum now. It’s your turn, dear. Just let us know if we can help you,” offered Beverly. “This is your chance to get a taste of being dominant.”

“I want that big dick inside me!” exclaimed Meredith. “Having this naked man tied up and hard just for me is really turning me on!”

Meredith climbed on the bed and straddled my hips. She rubbed her smooth pussy up and down the bottom of my cock like Erika had done earlier. Then she surprised me by leaning forward and kissing me on the mouth. Her big tits felt wonderful resting on my chest. Her tongue felt good in my mouth too. I liked the taste of her tongue. It was a long passionate kiss. It was the closest thing to romantic I’d experienced today. She rested the full weight of her body on mine and continued kissing me for several minutes. My cock stayed at full attention. I’ve always liked kissing, but being tied down and kissed was much more exciting. Again I thought about Beverly calling me a true submissive. The fact that even kissing was more exciting because I was restrained and helpless, was another piece of evidence that she was correct.

anteros
anteros
534 Followers
1...45678...19