Doctor's Orders Pt. 02

Story Info
Jack and Liz add to their collection of sex games.
2.9k words
4.48
6.8k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

August 2022

Readers,

Part 1 of this story received very good reviews with the exception of one who thought it was stupid.

Based on the overall ratings and the positive comments, I'll attempt part 2. I hope I can recreate what everyone liked about part 1.

Joeehartley

Jack left his doctor's office in a good mood. He'd just received a much different evaluation that he had last year. No longer was the prognosis that he was not expected to live more than just a couple more years. Now, he had at least ten years in front of him, but only if he kept doing what he'd been doing. He smiled to himself at the doctor's prescription. He looked forward to telling Liz that his doctor told him to keep having sex with her.

Liz's doctor had congratulated her on turning her life around. She had put on some much-needed weigh, her skin tone had improved, and she now was in the normal range of every test her doctor performed. Her doctor had more instructions for her, but in general told her to keep doing what she'd been doing, because it was working.

The following day as Jack met Liz for their morning walk, each had good news to share.

"My doctor told me that you are good for me," Jack blurted out as a welcome.

"That's what mine said too. She said, she couldn't believe how much I had improved since I saw her last time. I didn't tell her, but I have you to thank for the turnaround in my health," Liz shared. "She told me to keep doing what I've been doing; I didn't tell her it was the sex," Liz confessed as her face took on a rosy glow.

They continued their walk much as they have most days since they met. Over the past year they had developed a comfortable routine. Although they walked together most days, unless the weather decided not to cooperate, they only shared a meal two of three times a week, depending on what the meal was and how many leftover meals it provided.

They had instituted a couple of games they each enjoyed, one being that one or the other would come over early and catch the other in the shower, like Liz did to Jack that first time. It was exciting to relive that afternoon and now it became a roleplaying event every so often. They had other role playing games and constantly added more. Jack, being a writer, could always come up with an idea or two.

Being older and still not in the best of shape, vigorous sex was not something to be encouraged, but they did enjoy some mild kicks. They enjoyed bondage without the ropes. One, normally Liz, took a position where she was not allowed to move as Jack teased her.

Liz shared her doctor's concerns, "My doctor said my muscle mass is too low and said I need to add more protein to my diet, and do some weight training with one-pound weights. She also gave me a printout of some body weight exercises, whatever that is, that I'm to do."

"I'll do those with you, it might be fun to get all hot and sweaty together," he offered.

"That would be great. It's my turn to cook, so I'll head out to the store this afternoon and get a steak. Would you like that? I can bake a potato to go with it, but it won't make very many leftovers," she announced.

"A steak is not the only source of protein. I've learned a lot from these cooking shows I watch. How about lemon chicken and broccoli? They are both good sources of protein and will not break the bank," he offered.

"What about the carbs, aren't they important too?" she asked.

"Since I've known you, I've noticed that you tend to want mostly carbs, usually pasta. How about trying a meal without any starch? The broccoli is a carb, by the way, I can come over and help cook it," he commented.

They finished their walk and Liz told him to expect her to call since she didn't know how to make lemon chicken.

Jack spent the morning searching his computer for erotic ideas either for a new story, or a new roleplaying adventure for he and Liz to explore. His phone rang a couple hours later.

"Hi Liz? Want me to come over and show you how to make the chicken?" He asked into the phone.

"I got some chicken and a head of broccoli, plus a couple of lemons. I also stopped at the sporting goods store at the mall and picked up a pair of one-pound dumbbells. Come on over and help me with my exercise," she answered.

"Be right over," Jack answered.

Within just a few minutes Jack rang the doorbell signaling his arrival.

"Come on in, Jack," came the familiar voice from inside the house.

Jack walked into the familiar surroundings and saw his walking partner wearing an oversized Tee-shirt and no shoes.

"Don't you look ready for a fun evening," jack commented.

"Later," Liz commented. "First, do I have everything we need for dinner or do we have to go back to the store?"

Jack inspected what she had bought, then looked at the seasons she had and concluded she had everything necessary for the dinner he planned. He pulled out one of her plastic containers and placed the chicken inside along with water and salt.

"We'll brine the chicken for about an hour so it won't be rubbery," he instructed as he placed the container of chicken in the refrigerator.

He joined Liz in her living room and the space she had cleared to do her required exercises. She held out the weights for Jack to examine. "These don't seem to be very heavy," she announced.

"Just wait until you start to use them. They get heavy in a hurry," he shared.

"First, I'm to hold these by my thighs then bring them up to my shoulders and hold them there for a few seconds, then push them straight up and hold that, before taking them back to my shoulders and finally back to my thighs. That is one cycle and I need to do that, ten times," she informed Jack of her first exercise.

"Sounds great, go ahead and start. I'll spot you," he said, standing directly in front of her.

Liz took a deep breath and raised the dumbbells to her shoulder. She started her count as she'd been instructed and suddenly felt Jack's hands on her breasts.

"Is this how you are planning to spot me?" she asked.

"Can you think of a better way?" he responded.

"Not really, this will make my exercise much more enjoyable," she answered as she pushed the weights upwards and started her count. Jack lightly pinched her nipples and she lost her count. She lowered the weights to shoulder height and started her count again. And, again Jack's distraction caused her to lose count.

She lowered the weights, "I need to hold those positions for a count of five, but I can't count when you are doing that to me," she said.

"Okay, I'll count for you," he offered.

Liz again raised the dumbbells and this time Jacked counted out loud for her and squeezed her nipples at each count.

"How's that?" he asked.

Liz could not respond, but continued to raise the dumbbells, paying attention to Jack's count.

After several minutes, Jack noticed that Liz was struggling with the weight. She had only done nine cycles but he could tell the weights were beginning to get heavy. He turned his attention to actually spotting her and positioned his hands by the weights. He took them from her just as she completed the ten cycles that was her goal.

"Those did get heavy. I don't think I could have done another cycle, but I did enjoy you spotting me," she said breathing somewhat heavily.

"Sit down and take a break for a few minutes," Jack instructed.

He verified that Liz was comfortable and had a glass of water before he headed into the kitchen to prep the broccoli.

Twenty minutes later he asked Liz how she was feeling after her workout.

"I was planning on doing a lot more, but it might be better if I start out slow. There is one of the body-weight exercises I think I can do. It's a squat and I don't have to go all the way down. I can even hold onto a chair as I do it," she shared.

"Wanna spot me on that?" she asked with a sexy grin.

Liz walked into the kitchen and took a position beside one of her kitchen table chairs. She used the chair for balance as she prepared to do her squat.

Jack, being the helpful person he is, took a spot directly behind her. He got onto his knees and placed his hands on her ass. He quickly discovered that she was not wearing panties.

She lowered herself using his hands as added support. As she raised herself back up, Jack adjusted the placement of his hand. He removed one and placed the other in such a way that the next time she lowered herself she would feel his hand in the center of her ass and under her Tee-shirt.

She lowered herself and felt Jack's fingers probing her now wet core. After five of these cycles, she found herself squatting lower that she thought she could.

After the seventh squat Jack's finger was inside her channel and she humped it before rising back up.

Jack teased her by lowering his hand each time forcing her to squat lower to impale herself on his finger.

On her ninth squat she almost fell over, so Jack used his hand already warm and wet to lift her and help lower her back down for her final squat. As he lifted her back up, he felt the familiar quiver indicating her orgasm. He guided her onto the chair to calm back down.

"I think I'm going to enjoy this exercise thing," she commented as soon as she could speak.

Jack laughed, "Me too," he agreed, then got up to prepare dinner.

Liz followed him into the kitchen asking questions about how to prepare this dish. Jack had made it for her before and she liked it. She looked forward to having it again and wanted to learn how to make it herself.

As Jack worked at the counter, Liz took the opportunity to stimulate him in the way he had her earlier. She wrapped her hand around him and grabbed his cock. He was wearing shorts, but they were thin and as his cock grew under her expert touch, they were not much of a hinderance. She would take these off of him in a while.

It took Jack longer to put dinner together due to the distraction Liz was providing, but per their agreement several months ago he could not stop her stimulations, nor could he stop his task at hand. This had become a fun game for them over the last several months and the reason Liz had to finish her exercise routine.

Twenty minutes later, Jack's cock was ready to burst out of his shorts; the dinner was in the oven and the timer was set.

Liz stopped her teasing and as was part of the game, "Okay, now you get to calm down until after we eat," she announced. "I'll get us each a glass of wine and you can take off those shorts, if they are too restrictive."

Liz returned with two glasses of wine to see Jack sitting on the couch wearing just his boxer shorts. "Thank you for helping me with those exercises. They were much harder than I thought they'd be," she said as she sat down.

"I'll be more than happy to assist whenever you want," Jack offered.

"My doctor suggested two to three times a week," Liz shared.

"We could make it part of our dinner dates. Exercise an hour or so after our morning walks, then rest a bit, with maybe a bit of porn, and finally make dinner," Jack suggested

"I like the porn idea. Are you suggesting we expand our playtime? I haven't watched any porn in years, but it always got me wet," Liz confessed.

"I check out some, every week, to help with my writing. I post my stories on a porn site full of sexy stories. There are others sites I know of that have short videos, but not really any story. I can let you see some next time you come over," he offered.

"That sounds like a plan. I can't wait to see some. I like the stories you write; are the other stories like yours?" she asked.

"Some are and some aren't. Some deal with fetishes, like BDSM, different clothing like rubber or leather, group sex, and more," he shared.

"BDSM? That's like bondage and spanking, isn't it?" She asked.

"Pretty much, but it can get intense and some stories involve pain," he explained.

"Not sure I'm ready for that," she admitted. "How about being naked outside? Although I'm not sure my body is worth looking at yet," she said with regret.

"We both look a hell of a lot better than we did a year ago, but I agree, I would not want to risk the ridicule of having others see me naked," he agreed.

The timer sounded signaling that dinner was ready. They prepared their plates and ate in silence. Both of them still had problems with food, neither of them ate very much, but per doctor's orders they forced themselves to eat something twice a day. They were both still underweight, but improving.

After dinner Liz brought out one of her board games. They used these as part of their teasing sex play. They had determined sexual penalties at various places on the board, mostly involving oral stimulation for a set time, normally 15-20 seconds.

Liz set up the board as Jack refilled the wine glasses. Liz had first roll of the dice and landed on a penalty box. She moved to where Jack was seated and lowered his shorts. The timer was set for 15 seconds and she started licking up his rapidly hardening shaft. She swirled her tongue around the head of his penis just before the timer sounded. She resumed her seat and handed the dice to Jack. He took a minute before he was able to roll.

Since Liz had come up with this after dinner game, they had not once finished it. They usually were naked after half a dozen rolls of the dice and the 15 second rule seemed to extend each time the timer was set until it was totally forgotten.

Jack rolled the dice and also landed on a penalty box; it seemed the odds of landing on a penalty box had increased since last time he played. He removed Liz's Tee-shirt and positioned himself between her legs. He licked up her crevice seeking the source of her moisture and her hardened bud. He had just stared to tongue her nub when the timer sounded--he chose to ignore it.

Liz pushed him back and took the dice. Her roll did not land on a penalty and neither did the next several rolls. Half a dozen rolls later they were each a third of the way around the board, further than they had advanced in a month,

The next roll was Liz's and she shook the dice in her hand noting that they were both naked and aroused, also slightly frustrated at the outcome of this game. She rolled and landed on a penalty. She grabbed Jacks hand and led him into the bedroom.

Pushing him onto the bed she crawled on top of him taking his cock into her mouth. Liz loved taking Jack to completion using her mouth, as she slid up and down his slick shaft. She also loved riding him like a cowgirl and since most of the last week had been oral, she shifted her position. She heard his sigh of satisfaction as she slid his member into her waiting sheath.

She knew he was close; she was too. She tried to go slow to make it last, but she did not have that level of control and was soon bouncing on his cock like the wild woman she was. They both released their pent-up passions and collapsed onto each other.

An hour later Jack got dressed, collected his share of the leftovers, and headed home. He had to find some appropriate videos and stories to share with Liz after their walk tomorrow.

Jack found more joy in his relationship with Liz than he had with any other person he'd ever known. They were always on the lookout for new and interesting ideas to keep life exciting. This exercise her doctor recommend was just the latest fun activity. He had to agree with her doctor about her lack of muscle mass and was surprised his doctor hadn't told him the same.

They walked every day, but rarely more than a mile and still led a mostly sedentary life. He enjoyed helping Liz with her exercise, but needed something for himself as well. That would have to be a different online search.

Readers,

Thank you for reading my work. Remember that I, like most writers on this site, receive no compensation for our work. The only reward I get is the votes and comments I get from you, the reader.

If you choose to contact me through e-mail, make sure to check your junk folder, because I always respond.

If you enjoy my work, please give it a 5-star rating.

joeehartley