Doll 001 Pt. 02: The Ceremony Pt. 02

Story Info
Doll 001 has its debut.
3.6k words
4.6
11.2k
8

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JamieGray
JamieGray
136 Followers

I'll be looping back to the Becoming Doll series soon, but I wanted to add another chapter of Doll shedding a little more light on its new life.

=====================

Doll 001 has its debut.

=====================

"Hello Doll 001."

I shivered at Mistress' words. Well, I shivered as much as you can shiver when your whole body is encased in a sophisticated rubber suit which is attached quite snugly to an equally sophisticated life support chair.

It was really done. I was Doll 001. My view got a little blurred as I cried. All the work had finally paid off and it was the most immediately erotic feeling I've ever encountered. Not that that mattered much, The Cage ensured not much happened down below my waist, but it tried to anyway. The hormones I'd taken had softened what few erections I had been allowed to have, but I was sure if The Cage weren't there, I'd be as hard as a diamond.

"Can you hear me, Doll?"

Mistress' voice snapped me out of the momentary reverie, and I nodded. At least I tried to nod, but the chair still had me locked in. Instead I used the large format split keyboard resting below my fingers on The Chair to respond. I typed a quick "Yes, Mistress," which was read aloud by a text to speech converter. I heard the unnatural sounding words, and realized that this was going to be my voice from now on, when I was allowed it.

We had looked at several converters, and while there were quite a few naturalistic sounding options available, we purposefully went for an older version. Mistress wanted me to sound more inhuman.

"Ah, it is alive and awake, good. Now, Doll, use the eye tracking in your Helmet to send a message, I want to make sure that's working in case your hands are occupied in the future."

The eye based "keyboard" included a large number of canned phrases, most of which we'd either added or modified to be more appropriate for a doll. I had practiced with the system leading up to the big day, and while I wasn't as super proficient, I was able to navigate it quickly enough for most situations. I was able to easily navigate this time to the number one item on my list, "Yes, Mistress."

Mistress smiled, "Good! It remembers the most important phrase at least. Now, we need to get you out of that chair, I think you've rested enough."

Mistress moved to the control computer while Miss Erin slid the mirror out of the way. I could vaguely feel the valves closing that connected me to The Chair and then the plugs started popping loose. I lifted my hands and stared at them for a moment, admiring the shine of my new skin, then looked down over my newly "enhanced" chest. Again, I tried to look over it, but the large hemispheres meant at best I could see through it.

Mistress snapped her fingers to get my attention, "It is enamored with its new look, how cute. If you're just watching for the first time because you heard about what we were going to do, you might not know that it asked for this. Isn't that right, Doll?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Yes, it asked for this, but it doesn't know what it's gotten itself in to."

I shuddered, this time effectively, and looked at Mistress. All I could say was "Thank you, Mistress."

Mistress laughed and started to walk toward the door, "Don't thank me yet, Doll. Now come, the others will want to see you."

I froze for a moment. Others? This was just supposed to be the 3 of us, plus the live audience and later the audience watching the edited videos. We'd never talked about any others.

I felt a zap on my nipples, clit, and inside my hole, not too painful, but certainly enough to get my attention. Miss Erin giggled, and I saw she was holding her phone. She was using the Doll Control app, to do exactly what it was designed to do, "Come on, Doll, you've only been online for a few minutes and you're already starting to disobey. Not a great sign."

I quickly selected another canned response "It is sorry, Miss Erin."

Miss Erin grinned and zapped me again, "Don't be sorry, Doll, just obey."

I was by no means a pain slut, my masochism came in different forms, but the sheer control Miss Erin was able to exert with a simple touch of her phone made my clitty drip with excitement.

I quickly responded, "Yes, Miss," before shifting my weight and putting my feet on the floor. At some point during the testing process, I must have been fitted with the wedges, because I felt the incline on my feet as I tried to stand. It took me a moment to get my balance with the unnatural weight of The Helmet combined with The Pack on my back, but we had done a good job of balancing things out as much as possible. I was able to stand and catch my balance after only a slight falter.

Mistress unlocked and opened the door, and headed outside, gesturing for me to follow. I took my first tentative steps as Doll 001, out of The Room and into the world. I had felt like my transition had been a rebirth of sorts, and this was a rebirth again. Somehow crossing the threshold of The Room into the rest of the dungeon made the full weight of what I had just done, what WE had just done, finally hit me.

I nearly lost my balance, but caught myself. I followed Mistress upstairs, carefully maneuvering and holding the handrails. In truth once I got on my feet, moving in The Suit wasn't difficult. I'd actually worn other bondage gear that had been far more difficult to move in, but that sort of restriction wasn't the point of The Suit. Still, I had worked hard to be where I was, I wasn't going to ruin it with something stupid like falling down and breaking my neck on the first night.

Miss Erin followed us out and up the stairs, closing the door behind her as she reached the first floor. Once we were upstairs, Mistress clipped on a rubberized metal leash and led me to the entry to the dining room. We normally kept this room open, but now the doors were closed. Miss Erin slipped inside ahead of us, quickly shutting the door after her, but I could hear cheering and clapping from inside. Quite a lot of it, actually.

I heard Miss Erin's voice coming through some sort of amplification through the doors:

"Ladies, gentlemen, and gentlepeople, thank you so much for being here tonight for our triumphant reveal!"

Miss Erin paused, waiting for the cheering to die down, "As you know, the woman you knew as Jenny is gone, but in her place, we have created something new. A new form of life, or at the very least a new WAY of life. Please, stand and welcome Mistress Mandi and Doll 001!"

More thunderous applause and cheering erupted from the room as Mistress threw the doors open and led me in on her leash. The dining room was filled with about 30-40 people, standing next to their chairs and turning to follow us as we walked up the center aisle in what could be seen as a perverse version of a wedding march. There was a projector behind a small stage and it showed the view from a camera that followed us as we entered.

My view was somewhat restricted, and I also still was concentrating on walking more than I normally would have, so I had a hard time seeing everyone as I went past, but I definitely saw familiar faces, some of whom I wasn't aware knew of my secret desires. Of those who did know, I caught site of Trix, the cute enby piercer and tattoo artist with their sub, Britney, the aesthetician, who was also a wiz with making clothes, especially latex clothes, and had helped with some of the complexities of constructing The Suit. I saw Britney biting her lower lip looking at me, and I had a feeling her latex fetish was in full swing.

I also saw my doctor who, despite having come to us through the fetish community, had initially objected to my plan. I appeased him somewhat by agreeing to modifications and additional safeguards. Ultimately it didn't hurt that his Mistress, the petite Asian woman holding his leash and the key to his chastity cage had thought the whole idea was immensely hot. Miss Annie understood better than most, and I think doc might have been a little worried that she was getting ideas from us.

The rest of the crowd that I saw was made up of others I recognized from the local kink community, all dressed up in their best fetishwear. Clearly my debut was the fetish event of the season, and people were taking the opportunity to be seen, even though many wore masks to hide their identity from the streaming audience. I even saw another rubber doll, though in more "conventional" rubber wear. The kind that was designed to come off.

Mistress led me to the stage at the front of the room, and onto The Stand, a doll stand specifically designed to hold me in place while also supporting me. The frame was studded with sockets just like The Chair, but without all the added plumbing. The sockets were simply there as attachment points, which effectively distributed my weight and let me stay in that position for long periods of time. Only one of the sockets was wired up and provided power to The Suit while connected.

Once I was restrained, Mistress turned to the crowd and smiled, and there was another outburst of applause.

When things calmed down, Mistress took the microphone from Miss Erin and addressed the crowd:

"Thank you for being here tonight. This is the culmination of years of work, and as you can see, the results are stunning." The crowd cheered again until Mistress continued, "Doll did not know you were all to be here tonight, the first of many surprises it has in store for it."

Those last words made my clitty push against its cage. Mistress knew how to push my buttons, and I hoped she wasn't just playing to the crowd and really had lots of surprises for me.

Mistress continued, "If you were watching our tests earlier, you saw my use edge mode on Doll, but I don't think it had quite enough. This should keep it occupied while I finish my speech."

Mistress tapped her phone a few times and I felt The Suit come alive again, teasing my already tortured nipples, clitty, and hole. With everything that had been going on, it took almost no time at all to get me to the edge. I was being given orgasm denial torture in front of a crowd of people, and yet there was no outward sign of anything going on at all.

Mistress gestured toward the screen behind me, "As you can see, some of the data from the control system is displayed as part of the live feed, indicating any special modes it is in, and in this case its excitement level, number of edges, and how long it's been in edge mode." She paused, a large grin on her face as she tapped her phone again, "There's even a doll's eye stream, which will let you see what it is seeing. You can get a glimpse of what it's like to be a Doll."

The crowd clapped, and a few shifted in their seats, obviously more than a little turned on by that thought. They were looking up at the screen and a few even gave little waves, so I gathered that they were seeing my view though I could not see that myself.

Mistress tapped her phone a few more times and my view shifted, I was no longer looking out through The Helmet, but was instead viewing myself third person through one of the cameras in the room. This view was wildly disorienting, as I could clearly see myself, but felt disconnected from what I saw.

Mistress came over and ran her hands over my body, paying special attention to my breasts. I, of course, felt none of it, other than a slight pressure through the material. Not a touch, really, just a sensation. The suit effectively deadened almost all feeling from the outside. On the inside, though, I was being driven wild by the stimulation that was specifically designed to keep me from going over the edge.

"Now, I know some of you have asked what Doll will do with its time, and some of you that didn't wanted to know but were afraid to ask. It will spend plenty of time like it is now, in a state of constant arousal, being cycled in and out of edge mode without warning. It also has a chaste mode, which will shock it if it gets too excited. This is especially useful if we need it to concentrate."

As she said "concentrate," Mistress tapped her phone and the pleasurable stimulation stopped, being replaced immediately by a painful shock to my clitty. The Suit shocked me several more times, and within a moment I was soft, despite my previous arousal. The only outward signs were the tensing of my body and an icon appearing on the stream display whenever I was shocked.

"I considered this option very important, because I was concerned it would be constantly lost in arousal and not able to serve other uses. Eventually it's my hope that the hypnotic programming we pump into its environment will allow for purely verbal control of its arousal and other functions, but despite now being more than human, the processor is still a blob of jelly inside its Helmet. We have to live with its limitations."

The crowd chuckled at that, but I didn't have time to feel any particular way about it while still getting shocked by The Suit.

"As for its uses, Doll will spend a few days each week assisting with chores around the estate, and it will of course appear in our live streams, either as its played with or simply as decoration as it is now. Doll will get to watch my lovely nurse assistant and I enjoy ourselves, knowing it will never touch another that way again."

The crowd clapped, and even though I was watching now in third person, I saw a few people who definitely found that idea arousing, too. The shocking had stopped, or at least paused momentarily as my clitty deflated, and I was able to focus better. When I did, I noticed that there weren't just people being excited, things had evolved to active sex acts. I saw one sub, who I had met at the club several times and I knew only as "Boy" kneeling on the floor, sucking his trans Mistress Rin's impressive she-cock. Another young woman, who I didn't recognize, was under an older woman's skirt, clearly giving the woman an orgasm as I watched. The sight of all this was enough to start getting me hard again and The Suit responded by giving me another zap.

"Its most important role, however, will be to continue working on the next generation of Doll technology. You see, there's a reason we call it Doll Zero Zero ONE: It is a prototype. Doll 001 is just the first of what we believe will be a whole new species of true rubberdolls. Creatures who can spend their adult lives living, working, playing, and serving in their own personal Suits, custom fit and designed to meet their specific needs. When the time is right, we'll open up applications, to see which of you will get to be Doll Zero Zero TWO."

The crowd erupted in the loudest applause so far. I don't think many of them liked the idea of becoming or owning a Doll, but they appreciated the audacity of the proposal. I did, too, considering we'd never talked about doing that, but that was part of the point of being Doll, I didn't have a choice anymore. A few did actually call out things like "Me next!" but Mistress shushed them.

"I know many of you here and those watching at home are excited about the prospect, but I have to emphasize that we are operating in unknown spaces, and there are likely still bugs to work out. Doll here is a prototype, so we'll be putting it through rigorous testing for at least six months before we consider opening applications. Don't worry, though, you'll all get to enjoy watching the testing process, and when we're ready, we'll pick our next unit."

The crowd again cheered, even if I caught a glimpse of one of the volunteers looking a bit dejected.

"That is all I have for you tonight, please feel free to come up and take pictures with Doll. No need to rush it, it won't be going anywhere for a bit. You can also feel free to make use of the dungeon downstairs, as long as you are safe, responsible, and clean up after yourselves. Please keep in mind that anything that happens down there may be streamed to our audience or used in later videos. With that, I thank you all again for coming, and I look forward to showing you what we come up with in the future!"

Mistress received a standing ovation and she pulled Miss Erin in tight, pressing her lips to the gorgeous redhead dressed as a latex nurse. The two broke their kiss and turned to the room, smiling, as flashes went off.

Mistress tapped her phone again and I was switched back to edge mode, and my vision switched back to my own local reference. I hung from The Stand for an hour or so, constantly being edged and tortured inside while a stream of people came up and took photos with me, congratulated me, Mistress, and Miss Erin, and just generally enjoyed the perversity of the whole situation.

One couple seemed to enjoy it so much they couldn't wait to get home or to the dungeon. A handsome older man had the vision of a peroxide blonde bimbo pinned up against a wall and was slamming into her pussy as she filled the room with her moans.

Eventually everyone filed out of the room, either on their own to go downstairs or head home, or ushered out by Miss Erin, who closed the door behind her. When they were gone, Mistress came over to me and rested her head against my body, stroking my rubber form, "That was exhausting, but it went well, and you're doing so well. Not that you have a choice. Now I need some relaxation."

Mistress reached down and pulled the zipper on her catsuit, exposing her glistening sex which had clearly been dripping inside the rubber enclosure. She pressed herself against me and positioned her beautiful pussy over my left hand, "Make me cum, Doll."

I needed no further motivation, and I began going through the well practiced act of making Mistress cum. Even though the gloves restricted my manual dexterity, Mistress had trained me well in many ways to get her off, and I was able to bring her her relief. She bucked against my hand as she rode the orgasm, but didn't pull away, and I knew that meant she wanted more. I continued stimulating her to another orgasm, and then a third.

As Mistress closed in on her fourth orgasm of the session, she tapped her phone and I saw the edge mode change in my HUD to pleasure mode. She was going to let me cum! Not much changed about the routine, the edge mode was designed to give pleasure, this one was just not designed to stop when I hit the edge.

After all the stimulation I'd gotten, it didn't take long to get me to the edge, but Mistress saw it and spoke, "Hold it, Doll, cum with me."

The Suit made it nearly impossible to control myself, but I bit down on my gag and held on for dear life, somehow holding back. I furiously worked Mistress' sex and finally she started to crest. "Oh fuck, yes, make me cum, make me cum! Cum with me Doll!"

Mistress started bucking against my hand in her orgasm and I let myself go. And "go" I did. I nearly blacked out from the sensation as my entire body erupted out through my clitty. I wasn't sure how I could have that much left in me after my previous milking, but it felt like a river of cum was pouring out of my clitty, dutifully being sucked up by The Suit. If I had not been restrained, I would have bucked wildly, and even then I thought I might rip away from The Stand as my muscles clenched and strained against it. My vision blurred and I thought Mistress had done something to my screens, but that was just me cumming so hard I went cross eyed.

Eventually I came down and I slumped back against The Stand, if it had not been there, I surely would have collapsed on the ground.

Mistress was collecting herself as well, and carefully re-zipped her catsuit before standing directly in front of me. She tapped at her phone a few times and then looked up, "I hope you enjoyed that orgasm, Doll, it's the last you'll have for a very long time."

Mistress tapped her phone one more time and a small addition popped up on my HUD: "Days Since Last Orgasm: 0"

JamieGray
JamieGray
136 Followers
Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
6 Comments
FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyalmost 2 years ago

So restriction will be newly defined by the doll suit ...... Claustrophobia might kill you wearing this "power suit" ...... Im in awe withyour graphic explains techstuff computer connectivity health functions and more ...... Ten stars 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🍀

hindsight2020hindsight2020about 2 years ago

Clearly "Anonymous" has no clue what "feeling" means. Feeling is a mental perception. Not a physical thing.

And Doll gas both.

Just ignore those comments

QJH1S0QJH1S0about 2 years ago

Really Anonymus, that's your biggest problem with a series about a trans woman wanting to beecome a living plastic doll forever, is that there's actual plausible technology involved? Jamie wrote before that she/he/they wanted the series to be as realistic as possible. I never would've thought that I would be defending this series, because I still don't like the way it's going (especially the permanently encased part) but up to this point, the whole thing is doable, if someone is crazy enough for it (and maybe that's what creeps me out the most, other stories like this have so many impossible parts, that it's easy to be read as a fantasy, while this is maybe too realistic)

JamieGrayJamieGrayabout 2 years agoAuthor

To Anonymous

Number 1, and most importantly, Jenny is a trans woman. She is not a he.

Number 2, this is intended to be as realistic as possible with current technology. Technobabble defeats the entire point. The backpack and helmet are based on a rough approximation of how much space you'd need to include the necessary storage. All of this was explained.

Number 3, the artificial voice was clearly stated as intentional to further de-humanize. There are a range of computer voices between natural and Stephen Hawking.

Number 4, Doll can't see through it's breasts, it was looking down toward its feet in between the large breast domes.

Number 5, it is not a she-doll. Jenny was already a woman, the point was to create a living object.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Please do not take these thoughts negatively to heart. I write them not to offend but because I liked what I read and want to read more of Doll's life.

You have a gem of an idea here but it is tough have any feeling for a Doll that has no feeling. You keep referencing the helmet that the Doll is wearing which just feels and sounds odd to read - I get impressions of Doll wearing some kind of full visor motorbike helmet or some bizarre Star Wars' style stormtrooper helmet? Who would want someone wandering around their home wearing such a thing, banging into walls and furniture? Quick! Someone put Doll in the garage and don't plug in its battery pack.

You made it worse in this chapter by adding the back-pack - how big is this back-pack? The size of one worn by astronaunts on the Moon? In Star Trek Voyager the holographic Doctor originally was going to have an enormous mobile emitter back-pack also. Then someone sane came up with the sensible idea that modern technology could be tiny and that a small badge-like device would suffice. You could have done the same thing for BOTH the helmet and the back-pack. In fact, just do away with the helmet entirely. Why can't Doll have a normal Doll's face mask that also miraculously has loads of minitature technology doing the thing your helmet does?

Why did Doll opt for a robotic voice and not a sultry or breathless lisping female one - just invent the technology - as now when Doll talks I hear Stephen Hawking. A robotic voice would soon become tiresome for his Mistresses listening to that. I do hope the Mistresses make a change to this in a future chapter.

I did not understand, in this chapter, how Doll could see down through her fake breasts? What is going on there? Plus if Doll can feel no touch then it limits the things and sensations - good, bad, naughty and evil - that the Mistresses can do to Doll. Again, why not make the leap and have the suit made from some techno-babble nanites or some advanced new material that can directly transfer sensation when the suit is touched or spanked or whipped directly to the wearer's skin. It would make things more exciting and offer more options for storytelling going forward. Perhaps the Mistresses could shock Doll by telling him this is one of the changes they made without telling him just before they activate the nanites in the suit making it vulnerable to sensations all over his body.

I say these things as I think you have the makings of an interesting series but the above just make it impractical and spoils the imagining of the story when reading it. I want to read more about Doll.

I want Doll to find that his Mistress suddenly becomes far crueller than he imagined she would be. That it slowly dawns on him that he is now stuck. It was great in Chapter 1 how his Mistress told him that there would be no going back once he was inside the suit, that she would ignore his pleas once he made the decision and how she would endeavour to be a cruel Mistress who would never let him out. THAT WAS WONDERFUL - now let's have lots of mental torture as he realises the enormity of the life inside the Doll suit that he not only created for himself but, by wanting a Mistress to be cruel to him, he gets a lifetime of submission, cruelty, slavery, etc, with no chance for escape. How his Mistress 'friend' completely comes to see him as a Doll, toy, slave and tells him repeatedly what he is now to her - no longer her friend but her Doll.

It was really good in Chapter 1 how his Mistress uttered the chilling words to him about him making the last free decision of his life. It was great when, earlier in Chapter 1, she asked him whether he was entirely sure of going ahead. How she gave him the opportunity to back out. Then adding that if he went ahead with it she would be a deviant Mistress to him. I am looking forward to him realising what that truly means. I would love her having direct conversations with Doll telling him that he is Doll and no longer her friend / ex-lover / whatever / brilliant coder / but just her mindless and dumb Doll slave.

One last thought - let's have more of Doll being a sub female Doll. I refer to Doll as 'he' above but it really should be made clear to Doll that he is now a she - a she-doll!

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

The Facility - Pt. 01 I'm trapped in a facility with one purpose: feminization.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Cum Now! Humiliation Wife has command word control over my penis.in Mind Control
Becoming Doll 001 Pt. 01 Young trans woman turns herself into a Rubberdoll.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Long Live The Quean Husband and cuckquean wife move to new neighborhood.in Loving Wives
The Feminisation Initiative A new world order of forced feminisation begins...in Transgender & Crossdressers
More Stories