All Comments on 'Domestic Discipline Addict Ch. 04'

by TheGraduate88

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nope, had to quit this part way through. He’s a fucking moron. They should either quit the lifestyle OR a get a bloody SAFEWORD!!! He’s utterly clueless. She honestly doesn’t know what she wants putting her into a dangerous situation where she’s likely to try enduring more than she should because a. she doesn’t know what she might enjoy and b. she won’t want to embarrass/ let him down.

TBH you lost me at “This went against what I had been learning about a woman's naturally submissive nature.” but I carried on reading until it got to the idiocy of him handing her over to be punished by someone else. There was literally no way of him knowing that his wife was going to be ok with any of this. At least common sense dictates that she wasn’t going to be physically brutalised because they’re in a bdsm club.

I really really don’t like the repetitive emotional blackmail of “Shall we stop all of this then?" As neophytes they should use something like the “traffic light” system of safe words.

Tess (uk)

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

He said he would not share, he said you are mine. He lied, he will share and humiliate her with outsiders. He is fast losing respect for her and what she represents to him.

He has NOnidea what being a Dom is all about. He is a BAD master who will end up getting her hurt.

What an asshole he is becoming. They do need a safe word she is not safe with him.

Closing to writing this tale off.

3/5 down from 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

@tess: you spotted the problems long before I did, but I'm catching up :-/ I made it less than half way through this chapter, so didn't get to the stuff you and others are objecting to.

The fat-fetish aspect turns me off. My failing perhaps, but there it is.

*Foop*, I'm outta here.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheGraduate88@TheGraduate88
1948 Natal Year. 1968 Draftee. 1976 B.S. 1978 M.A. Four decades as a professional planner. Free thinker, part of the sexual revolution, enjoyer of women, strictly heterosexual.

story TAGS