Domestic Discipline Addict Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vivian stood and held her hand out to Arlene.

"Come along dear," she said in a voice so sweet you could picture her offering a favored grandchild a treat.

Arlene looked at me again, a look that I can only call "beseeching."

I shrugged and her shoulders slumped and she stood.

The wandering spotlight caught them.

"You too David," Vivian said, "I'll need your help."

So I stood and joined them.

On stage was a large padded beam, one of the vault horses I remembered from watching girl's gymnastics while our son was competing on the boy's side.

"David," Arlene said with a catch in her voice as we mounted the steps onto the stage.

"You know how you can stop this," I said and her head dropped.

"Feet here dear," Vivian said, pointing to the board that was part of the base.

Arlene stepped where she was directed.

"And you here," she said to me, pointing to the other side of the horse.

I stood where I was directed.

"It's up to you to hold her hands now David," she said, "because she will try to protect herself."

She went to Arlene, standing on the side away from her, and said, "give me your hands little one," a turn of phrase I found interesting since Arlene was a lot bigger than Vivian.

Arlene looked at me again, a tear overflowing her right lid, and took Vivian's hands.

"Take her hands dear," she said, and I did.

"Now pull David," she said, "bring her across the horse."

I pulled and Arlene had no choice but to bend across what I now thought of as the "horse."

Vivian stepped on a pedal and I realized there was some sort of hydraulic arrangement because the horse started lifting until Arlene's legs were straight and her ass was sticking straight out, the roundness supported by the buttless girdle.

Vivian reached down and pulled a thick rod that looked like braided leather of some kind, I thought of the handle of a bullwhip for some reason.

She turned to Arlene and said, "open your mouth."

Arlene did and Vivian said, "bite down on it honey, it helps," in an oddly gentle voice.

She hesitated and giggled a little and patted Arlene's head and said, "I know."

She reached down again and this time brought out a truly vicious-looking paddle. It looked to be about six layers of leather stitched together, with dozens of holes of different sizes in the business end. The business end was about three feet long attached to a wooden handle that looked like it started out as a baseball bat.

"Now dear," she said, very softly, bending close to talk to Arlene, "it will be five strokes with the Lesson Teacher and it will be over, but lessons really must be taught."

She stepped to the side then and measured her distances like a major league slugger checking that the heart of the bat would be over home plate.

There were probably two hundred people in the place and the silence was so perfect that when something dropped in the kitchen it seemed to echo through the room.

"Now make sure you hold her hands, David," she said, "because if you turn her loose and she tries to protect herself I'll have to start the count over."

I nodded and gripped Arlene around her wrists, her hand grasping mine too, squeezing tight.

There was no warmup.

The paddle, the "Lesson Teacher" as Vivian called it, whistled evilly and the sudden clap of leather on flesh was like a shot going off.

Arlene jerked and I almost lost my grip.

She screamed into the bit she was biting on and her eyes got huge.

Her entire body writhed and shuddered.

"One," Vivian said, almost casually.

The pause seemed to last a measurable fraction of eternity as Arlene's body stopped shuddering, then trembling, and then finally stilled.

She drew a deep shuddering breath.

And relaxed.

When she relaxed the paddle whistled again with that loud crack of leather on flesh.

She screamed again, the sound muted by the bit she was biting down on but loud enough to carry through the room easily.

She jerked and again I almost lost my grip.

Her back arched, her legs kicked, she writhed.

When she blew out the deep breath she had drawn thick streamers of snot hung from her nose.

Tears spattered on the floor under her.

She shuddered and then shivered and then finally went still.

Her head was hanging now, her breath in shallow little pants, the strings of snot getting longer.

Her body was rigid.

When she relaxed the paddle whistled again and that loud SMACK echoed in the room.

Her back arched but she was weakening, I could hold her wrists easily.

Her hips writhed and her legs kicked.

She was sobbing now, her entire body wracked with her crying.

I was starting to worry about her.

I leaned forward and said, "you know how to stop this."

She didn't look up but shook her head.

Her legs stopped kicking.

Her trembling stopped.

She relaxed.

WHISTLE! CRACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She opened her mouth and threw up as she screamed.

And she came, spraying across the stage.

"Well now," Vivian said, chuckling a little, "that's not something you see every day."

I hung on to Arlene's hands, ignoring the puke on my shoes.

She shuddered and cried and then relaxed finally.

WHISTLE! SMACK!

And she shrieked, bawling and cumming again, kicking and squirming.

I could see her hand making claws in the air as she shuddered.

Her nose and mouth were streaming snot and thick mucus-laden drool.

I held onto her hands, watching as they clenched into fists and relaxed and clenched again.

Vivian patted her ass lightly, drawing another shriek.

"Well," she said in a soft voice, "at least we won't have to worry about lubricant."

Vivian took the butt plug and worked it into Arlene's pussy, drawing a little moan from Arlene.

She leaned forward and said, so softly I could barely hear, "try to relax baby, or it will really hurt going in."

I watched in fascination as she used her left hand to part Arlene's cheeks and then place the plug, looking huge against her anus, so it just touched the tight little opening.

"Deep breath darling," she said, almost gently, "and do try to relax."

Arlene, the last shreds of her dignity and modesty gone now, started hissing in a low voice, "Jessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssus."

I was fascinated as the pear-shaped plug penetrated deeper, opening her wider than she had ever been before.

"CHRISSSSSSSSsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssst," Arlene was screaming by then.

And suddenly the plug was in and her asshole tightened around the bright silver stem leaving the turquoise stone just peeking out from her bruised cheeks.

"There now dear," Vivian said, patting Arlene's ass gently drawing a little whimper with each pat, "that wasn't so bad now, was it?"

When Arlene didn't answer at first she slapped her ass and snapped, "WAS IT?!"

"N-n-n-no," Arlene managed between sobs.

Vivian looked at me.

"Help her get to her knees dear," she said.

So I did.

Arlene was an absolute wreck, strings of drool and snot hung from her nose and mouth. Her makeup was a mass of streaks from the tears. Her blouse was puke spattered.

"Now dear," Vivian said, moving to stand in front of Arlene, "the proper way to complete the punishment is to apologize for your indiscretion."

Arlene started to look up and Vivian slapped her on the top of her head.

"Eyes on the floor," she said.

Arlene hung her head and whispered, "I'm sorry."

"And now finish by kissing my shoe dear," Vivian said.

Arlene looked up drawing another slap, this one across her cheek.

She whimpered and bent down, her hands on the floor, and kissed Vivian's shoe.

"No silly," Vivian said, "the sole."

She turned her foot slightly to the side, exposing the sole of her shoe.

Arlene did not argue this time. She just laid her cheek on the floor, slick with the lubricant she had squirted, and kissed the sole of Vivian's shoe.

"Good girl," Vivian said in a bright voice, "now help her stand David."

I did, watching as she adjusted her posture to accommodate the big plug up her ass.

"Head up dear," Vivian said, lifting Arlene's chin with her hand.

She crooked her finger and the waiter at the side of the stage come forward and handed her something.

"Ladies and gentlemen," she said and her voice came through the public address system from the microphone she now held, "let me introduce you to David and Arlene. Arlene was a naughty girl but she has paid her price and now is forgiven. Now join me in welcoming them to our Community."

The way she said the last word made the capitalization obvious.

Everyone in the room stood and applauded.

"Come dear," Vivian said, taking my hand.

She led us back to the table.

"You should probably just stay on your knees dear," she said to Arlene, "I guess your ass is a bit tender."

Arlene, who had remained quiet, got to her knees beside me, sitting on her feet in that way only women can.

"And so you see, David," Vivian said, pausing to take a sip from her drink, "in our little Community," and again the capitalization was clear, "many things are public and all is accepted."

I nodded, still a little overwhelmed.

She stood suddenly, regal with her white hair and floor-length dress.

"Would you do me the honor of this dance?" she asked, extending her hand.

I stood, patted Arlene on the head, and said, "be a good girl now," and accepted Vivian's hand.

She led me to the dance floor.

Bill Medley's incomparable version of Unchained Melody was just starting and so we found the classic slow dance position, my right hand on her waist and her right hand in my left, her left hand on my shoulder.

I was actually surprised that she had to look up into my eyes. Her air of authority made her just seem taller I guess.

"David," she said softly, "take this and think about it. I rarely meet a man who might be my equal and I would like you to call me if you're interested."

I looked and saw that she had slipped a business card into my hand. Well, more properly a calling card I guess since all that was on it, in a very nice raised embossed script was "Vivian," and a phone number.

I smiled and slipped the card into my pocket and didn't say anything.

I was surprised at the softness under my hand though. I had expected angles and hardness and instead found softness and curves.

She giggled, an oddly girlish sound, at my touch.

We finished the dance in what I can only describe as "companionable silence."

Back at the table, Vivian said, "if I might make a suggestion, I rather suspect this has been a lot for your bride to handle. You should probably take her home now."

I grinned and said, "dismissing us?"

She laughed, that throaty laugh, and said, "no dear, but we must take care of our charges."

I stood and offered Arlene my hand.

I patted Tommy on the shoulder and shook Vivian's hand.

"Thank you," I said, "for an interesting introduction to the Community."

She smiled and said, "you're quite welcome dear."

Arlene was silent as we walked to the entrance and I retrieved her skirt.

The hostess called us an Uber and we stood outside the door, waiting.

"Are you okay," I asked, holding her hand.

"David," she said, looking at me seriously, "I don't know."

"Shall we stop all of this then?" I asked.

She smiled wanly and said, "no dear. That's why I don' know how I am. I'm frightened but I'm also," and she stopped, thinking.

"David," she resumed, "I'm frightened but I'm also, God, what word is appropriate...." and she wound down again.

12