Domestic Discipline Addict Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Beautiful, isn't she?" Vivian asked, her breath warm in my ear.

I don't really know how long I stood like that, watching, captivated.

She would groan and cum and cry out and shriek a high-pitched mewing sound and cum again.

"Well," Vivian purred in my ear, her hand finding my erection.

For some reason that snapped me out of it.

"It's like she's not even aware that we're here," I said.

She smiled and said, "she's not. That pill I gave her was a light dose of LSD and she's in her own world right now. It will be hard to bring her back."

"I," and I stopped, swallowed, and started again.

"I think we need to get her down," I managed.

She sighed audibly and said, "well, okay. I'll get the hose. We need to hose her down, she's pretty messy."

As I stepped closer I saw that in addition to the mess I had seen and smelled she had puked, her vomit captured in the cleavage of her bound breasts.

"Here," she said, handing me a hose with a shiny chrome nozzle.

I moved behind my wife, fascinated by the shit stains on her ass and thighs.

I heard the whirr of the hoist motor and saw her settle a little.

"Go on now," Vivian said behind me, and I thought I detected a little chuckle in her voice, "hose her down."

I squeezed the nozzle and the thin jet of high-pressure water hit her low on her back making her arch her back and scream.

"WHAT THE FUCK!" she yelled as I sprayed her ass and the tops of her thighs, sluicing shit onto the concrete pad and down the floor drain.

"OWWWWWW, JESUS!" she screamed as I worked my way around, hosing off her breasts, by now a dark purple color, and her belly, washing the last of the puke and piss and cum off of her as well as her mud-caked knees.

And I realized I was enjoying the way she squirmed under what I was doing.

When I cut off the water flow Vivian said, "you'll need to support her now."

So I took her in an embrace and again heard the hoist motor whirring, taking her weight as she settled.

She leaned against me, moaning and whimpering.

Vivian came over and unhooked the chain that had suspended her and then undid the two breast collars.

Arlene's breasts slowly faded although they remained dark and the collars had left a distinct circular bruise. Her nipples and areolas, normally wide and soft were hard cones tipped by even harder marbles.

Christ, she looked sexy.

We went upstairs, my arm around her waist, supporting her.

"Here dear," Vivian said, offering her a chair at the kitchen table.

She sat, a blank look on her face.

"Here dear," Vivian said again, putting a fairly large glass of a brown liquid in front of her.

I looked at her and raised my eyebrows.

She smiled at me and said, "just good bourbon dear, I imagine she needs it."

We sat across the small kitchen table, Vivian and I on either side and Arlene between us, sipping at her drink.

"You know," Vivian said, looking at me under raised eyebrows, "if you decide to rent her out I can get you a solid $500 a night. That would be for vaginal and oral sex with extras, extra. And believe me, dear, they would always want extras."

"You mean...." and I trailed off.

"Yes dear," she said, "I mean exchange sex for money. Not as a whore of course. I like to think of it as a well-compensated companion."

I didn't say anything.

She grinned that feral grin and said, "it's up to you dear but if you decide to do it, well, I won't take the normal procurer's cut. I'll settle for 20 percent."

When I didn't say anything she said, "of course if you get those magnificent tits of hers producing the price goes up."

I looked at her and said, "huh?" demonstrating my wit in complicated situations.

She giggled and said, "oh, come on now, don't tell me you didn't sample her milk."

My dick, which had actually softened a bit, sprang back to attention.

I felt myself blush.

She smiled.

"Did you watch her give birth," she asked, again keeping me off balance with her shifts in the subject.

"Ummmmm, no," I said, "she had a placental abruption and emergency C-section, I wasn't there."

She smiled sympathetically and said, "I see. Would you like to?"

Again I was lost and simply said, "huh?"

She smiled, almost wistfully.

"Back when Tommy was in charge he would put me into labor almost every weekend. He said he loved watching me give birth," she said.

I guess I looked blank because she giggled.

"You stay here honey and comfort your bride," she said and left me alone with Arlene.

"Are you okay?" I asked once again.

She looked at me with an oddly blank stare and said, "are you really thinking of making me a whore?"

I suppose it was inappropriate as hell but I laughed.

"It's funny?" she said in that same flat voice.

"No," I said, getting myself under control, "what's funny is this conversation. You're sitting there nursing your bruised tits having this conversation."

She smiled but it was a blank smile.

"God," she said, gently rubbing her breasts, "they are sore."

"I think I should take you home and make love to you," I said about the time Vivian walked back in.

"Oh," she said, "bad time?"

Arlene looked up at her, that blank look still on her face, and said, "what do you have for us?"

Vivian sat and laid an odd-looking little pink hose with a small bubble on the end.

At the other end of the hose was a bulb like the one a doctor might use to pump up the blood pressure cuff.

"This goes in the uterus," she said, picking up the tube with the little bubble on the end, "and this grows.:"

She pumped it up and as she did it turned into a very lifelike male baby.

"You can have a little premie," she said, stopping when the baby was small, maybe 10 inches long, "or a full-term baby," and pumped until it looked like a full-term baby, interestingly with a cute little hardon, "or a whale," and she pumped until it was about the size of a year-old infant."

"And then, a friend of mine who happens to be a doctor, will induce labor," she said, holding our attention like a trained carnival barker.

She smiled, looking for all the world like Alice's Cheshire cat.

"Wanna see how it works?" she asked, "or is that too much for this first day."

"I'd love to," I said, standing, "but I think I'm going to take my bride home. She looks about done in."

She smiled and stood too.

"I understand dear, believe me," she said, "I've been there."

I offered Arlene my hand and helped her stand. She was still a little wobbly.

We walked to the door, my arm on each waist.

At the car, I held Arlene's cutoffs and crop top to her.

While she dressed I said, "thank you," to Vivian.

"Thank YOU," she said and breathed, very softly into my ear while we embraced, "see you tomorrow."

In the car, she seemed very subdued and I didn't know what to say.

So we said nothing.

At home, when we got inside, I asked again, "are you okay."

"David," she said, looking me in the eye, "am I to be a whore then?"

I chuckled and said, "Is that what has you all bothered?"

Her eyes dropped to the floor and she said, so softly, I could barely hear her, "not bothered, excited."

"Oh my," I said, lifting her chin, "really?"

"David," she said, looking at me now, "God help me, yes. I want every damn thing you and that crazy woman talked about."

When I started to say something she put her finger to my lips, stopping me.

"David," she said, shoulders back now, more assertive than I had seen her in a while, "you let her string me up by my tits. Christ, you HELPED her. When you left me in the dark I was terrified. I thought my goddam tits were being torn off for Christ's sake."

She stopped and drew a breath.

"David," she continued, "since Benjamin went off to school I've been, well, fantasizing is part of it. When you caught me kissing Brian it HAD been his idea but I didn't try to stop him. And when you spanked me and, well, you know," and here she blushed and broke eye contact for a while.

"David," she went on, "I goddam near came when you were talking about whoring me out. I goddam near came when she was talking about making me look pregnant and then giving, you know," and she giggled softly, "faux birth. David, I found it all so damn exciting I can't imagine NOT having it now."

"Now," she said, stepping forward and kissing me very softly, "please take your weird, kinky, potential whore wife to bed and let me make love to you."

I said nothing, let her lead me to the bedroom.

She breathed into my ear, her breath warm and moist, and then traced the shell with her tongue.

"Let your whore do the work tonight baby," she said, her tongue tracing down my neck.

She slowly pulled my T-shirt up, making me lift my arms, and while she had me trapped like that traced my armpit with her tongue.

She smiled up at me and then kissed each nipple in turn.

She kissed her way down my belly, easing to her knees, and unbuckled my belt, unbuttoned my jeans, and unzipped me.

She caressed where she had just exposed with her cheeks, looking up at me as she did, making little kissing faces.

She bent very low, kissing the tops of my tennis shoes as she untied them and then leaned back, sitting on her feet in that way women do, and taking first one shoe and then the other onto her lap and removing my shoe and sock.

She bent again, kissing each foot, before getting back onto her knees and working my jeans and boxers down.

Watching her abase herself like this had me so damn hard I was throbbing, and she kissed my shaft as she exposed it.

The way she looked up at me as she caressed my scrotum with her cheek was pure lust, and my body responded.

She kissed her way up my body ending at my lips where she kissed me a long, lingering, absolutely wonderful kiss.

She led me to the bed, turned down the covers, and said, very softly, "sit my love."

I sat.

She backed away a couple of steps and then turned.

She smiled and, in a passable imitation of Natalie Woods in "Gypsy," sang "let me entertain you" as she slowly peeled off her top.

Her breasts were still dark and the circular bruise where she had been suspended was very distinct. They were misshapen as well, the glands hanging very distinctly from the stretched-out skin near her body. She tugged on her nipples, pulling her breasts even more out of shape, and said, in a very husky voice, "I wish I could give you my milk."

She squirmed out of her cutoffs and walked to me, deliberately swinging those magnificent breasts.

"I see your eyes, mister," she said, giggling, "do you like my stretched-out titties."

The way she said the word "titties" was, in itself, erotic since she usually called them her boobs or her tits.

She kissed me softly again, lifting her titties with her hands and brushing the nipples across my forehead and cheeks and lips.

She touched my erection, lightly dragging a fingernail from my scrotum to the tip, and then turned quickly and walked away.

"Hold that thought, my love," she said before disappearing into the bathroom.

When she came back she did a slow turn and I could see the shiny turquoise stone peeking out from her ass cheeks and realized she had put the butt plug back in.

When she walked to me it was an exaggerated, model walk, her hips and breasts swaying in an opposite rhythm.

She crawled up onto the bed, captured my hands with hers, pressing them into the pillow beside my head, and slowly lowered herself onto me, using her hips to move until we first touched and then slowly, very slowly, her eyes holding mine, accepted my shaft into her body.

When she had me completely inside of her she bent, slowly, and started covering my face with soft little kisses.

"Will I be worth $500?" she asked, her breath warm in my ear, her tongue flicking out between each word.

"Yesssssss," I hissed, lost now in the sensations she was giving me.

"When?" she breathed, driving me crazy with the slow gentle motion of her hips, taking me farther than I had ever been.

"When?" I asked, not sure what she meant.

"Yessssss," she hissed, "when? When will you make me a whore? When will you and Vivian take away the last shreds of my dignity? When will my change be complete?" all the while she was using her tongue and her teeth, her words barely audible.

I was pretty much lost in the sensations she was giving me, a side of her I hadn't seen before and I thought I knew her well.

"Is that what you want?" I asked.

"Please," she whispered so softly in my ear I could barely make it out.

"You're certain?" I asked, my control returning as this conversation was getting through to me.

"Must I beg?" she asked, lifting herself off of me and squirming down, kissing as she went.

When she reached the foot of the bed she lifted my foot and started kissing it.

"Please," she said, looking into my eyes as her tongue probed between my toes, "please," she repeated as she kissed the sole and arch of my foot.

She squirmed up and used my foot, my big toe, to and began riding it, her pussy slick with her desire.

She lifted her breasts and began squeezing them, working her nipples like she was milking herself, as her hips on my toe got my foot wetter and wetter.

"Please," she said again, "put that baby in me and make me give birth, make my titties produce, make me your whore," and her voice was rising now, "MAKE ME A REAL WOMAN!"

She came then, suddenly, forcefully as she did from a spanking.

She squirmed back up and took my erection into her pussy again, her mouth close to my ear, and began whispering, almost chanting, "please David, please, do all of those things to me, please David, please, do all of those things to me."

I was laying back, now, fascinated, and so far past any level of arousal I had ever known I was beyond saying "no" to anything.

So I said, "yes."

And she came again, this time so completely it felt like she was peeing on me.

"Thank you," she said and came again.

"Thank you," she said and came again.

"God help me, thank you," she said one more time before pulling off of me flexible as an otter turning to take me into her mouth.

When I came it was like nothing I had ever experienced.

I'm one of those guys whose ejaculation is three or, if I'm lucky, four distinct pumps.

This time I just kept going, thick and white and pumping for what seemed like a measurable fraction of eternity.

She had pulled off when I started cumming, and was holding my cock like a hose, taking my semen on her forehead and in her hair, spraying it onto her cheeks until her face was a mask of sticky white and her hair was drenched.

When I finally stopped she took the very tip of my cock into her mouth and sucked gently, draining those last few drops and making me give one more pump that almost made me pass out.

She made no attempt to wipe off her face and when she opened her eyes they were in that white mask, my cum dripping off of her nose and chin onto her bruised tits.

And when she smiled it was almost angelic.

"I'll be a good whore David," she said, holding my eyes with hers, "I won't let you down."

She kissed me and it seemed natural, the scent and taste of my semen on her lips.

"Will you still kiss me if it's another man who's done this to me?" she asked,

"Of course," I said, kissing her again, "I'll always kiss my beautiful whore."

She grinned at that.

"I'll be worth every dime you make on me," she said.

Before I could reply she was snoring gently, her head on my chest.

12