All Comments on 'Domestic Discipline Addict Ch. 06'

by TheGraduate88

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?? I can’t believe I was stupid enough to give this a second chance.

He is criminally fucking stupid and dangerous. Give my wife unknown drugs leave her suspended AND unsupervised.

At least you could do the decent thing and put Tags on your story. Like the vast majority of people scat is a very hard no for me. I’m not trying to kink shame your story but I van honestly say if you’d put the relevant information into the tags I wouldn’t have read any of this chapter. Which for me what I managed to read was just plain non erotic.

Tess (uk)

ShadowRosieShadowRosieover 2 years ago

I found this totally disgusting. Never have a conversation like this with someone who isn't in your personal relationship. This was beyond my thinking. This would be instant divorce for me and any spouse.And it would also make me move far, far away from that area. I would remind all of them, I am not part of their nasty idea and I don't want to be part of their plan, ever.

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

How disgusting. He has debauched her into a pain slut, he has lied to her, telling her he would share her. No loving man shares willingly to whore out his love. And worse of all he is going to cheat on her with a bag of bones.

He has no respect for his sick wife or himself as a whoremonger.

You are writing for some very sick people, and I do wonder about your good self. How sick are you to write this?

That being said, suffice to say you have taken a good story that began as 5/5 and have reduced to a 1/5 where it would now stand.

That’s it for me l’m no longer reading this pile of shit…….

pip46pip46over 1 year ago

This story just gets better and better

TheGraduate88TheGraduate88over 1 year agoAuthor

I'm fascinated by the responses. I have always seen this as a love story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheGraduate88@TheGraduate88
1948 Natal Year. 1968 Draftee. 1976 B.S. 1978 M.A. Four decades as a professional planner. Free thinker, part of the sexual revolution, enjoyer of women, strictly heterosexual.