All Comments on 'Domestic Wife Ch. 06'

by pinkcandy99

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Yes!!!

Ive been frantically refreshing to see when the next chapter comes out. This was so freaking satisfying! One of my favorite chapters yet!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

You should write a book of this story. I would so buy it. It's simply amazing. You're talented writer.

pinkcandy99pinkcandy99almost 5 years agoAuthor
A possibility...

I have thought about turning this into a short e-book. There are some things I would want to change/modify first though. But, thank you for the support!

Take care!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

would have been better if he ate her pussy or fucked her hard to orgasm but he wanted to establish a point that she should and deserve to come from mere touching and finguring since she is a slave too and jesse is too much above her as if fucking or tounging her would reduce jesses status as a man and she is cheap whore no man wants to go down or even wanna fuck

i really feel sorry for her she is so sweet and always eager to please and now i hate jesse for being a complete ass to her

she deserved a nice fucking from jesse after being in so long in the belt satisfying herself by just giving him bj and deepthroats

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Bit of a conflicted chapter this time. Undoubtedly it’s so easy to read whatever doubts you may have I definitely agree with the other commenter, you are a talented writer. The conflict I mentioned came from this…”He was so lucky that she would allow him to control her this way.” She doesn’t have any say whatsoever in how she’s treated, legally or otherwise.

Women’s rights were essentially something of a fantastical concept in the era you’ve set this in. She would recognise that it’s not standard practice because her mother didn’t work naked around the family home. Add on that she would be too embarrassed to discuss it with anyone, they live 5 miles out of town and it’s unlikely that she would be allowed to travel on her own to friends or family. She’s very submissive so even though he mentioned earlier on that she wouldn’t have to do anything that she was uncomfortable with there’s a strong probability that she wouldn’t complain. Not just because he asserted his dominance by telling her to stop asking to have the evil device removed. (Lol, yeah I don’t think I’d cope with orgasm denial!)

Tess (uk)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous