Domestic Wife: The Barn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes."

"You are mine." He said in an almost growl. His voice was ragged and deep now, "And if I ever find out who did that to you, I'll kill him."

Jesse wasn't sure if he should say what he was thinking of next. There was a moment of silence between them before he continued.

"And Darcy," he said guessing at what happened in the barn that day, his voice softer now, "If anyone ever did hurt you, in the past, I hope you know that you could tell me about it. Because if someone did, even if a lot of men did, it wouldn't change how I see you. You'll always be precious to me. Tomorrow, I'll show you just how precious. But for now, sit up."

Darcy did as she was told and watched as her husband got out of bed. He turned on a light and went to the kitchen. Coming back with a small glass of water, he sat beside her on the bed.

"You've been crying," he said softly, "You need to drink."

Jesse handed his wife the glass. Darcy's hands were shaky as she reached for it, so he helped her take a few sips until she was able to hold the cup on her own. He stroked her hair until she was finished sipping the water. She looked up at him, her big eyes were impossible to read now. They looked like a mixture of gratitude and confusion and sadness. He looked at her for a moment. Then he pulled her close and gave her a kiss on the forehead. After he set the glass down and turned out the light, he curled up beside her in bed.

"Are you scared to sleep?"

"A little," She admitted.

"Why don't you hold my hand? I won't fall asleep until you do."

Jesse heard the covers shift and then felt Darcy's warm slender hand reach for his. Her fingers interlacing with his. He kissed her gingerly.

"Now get some rest. Tomorrow, I plan on showing you just how precious you are to me."

When his wife got up the next morning she saw that her husband had been packing a picnic. He just finished placing a bottle inside the basket when he turned to see her standing there. He smiled, kissing her forehead gently. When he pulled back he looked at her eyes, trying to see any evidence of distress. He was relieved to see that she looked happy.

12