Dominated Heir 2 Ch. 02

Story Info
He's preparing her for the machine.
1.2k words
4.34
19.1k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
junoK
junoK
406 Followers

the oh-so-loving and nurturing master (that's sarcasm, in case some of you can't tell) and his concern for his future wife. first draft, some things might be inconsistent. And since the reader reviews on "Dominated by the Heir" are so absolutely terrible on GR, it isn't something I plan to rush through since it won't do well, so expect no more than a chapter a week or so, but I do have it mapped out to a disturbingly satisfying ending, so it will be completed.

And seriously, coercion or nonconsensual/reluctant sex are absolutely not acceptable ways to use power over another person. Fictional story that is very unrepresentative of real life response.

Master

She made her desire to be owned by me obvious with the way her pussy tightened and drank me in when I asked if she wanted to be pregnant at Christmas. And she would be the mother of my children whether she spoke her answer or not.

"You do want me to punish fuck my baby into you." I stood upright, pumping with ernest. No matter how much I craved to, I knew I couldn't go as deep as I wanted. Even if it would have felt amazing, such an act would hurt her in a way that wouldn't bring either of us pleasure. I had a machine to prepare her for the hard claiming fuckings to come, but I still made certain her cervix felt every thrust of my gentle ownership of her.

Those contracting walls that teased me felt too good for me to delay my orgasm any longer. I let them drink in my cum that erupted into her. Everything about her felt so fucking amazing, it was a wonder I didn't spill myself with the first pump into her.

When I had no more cum for her pussy to drink in and I caught my breath, I pulled out, holding her ass to spread it. I needed to see that cunt contracting from the pleasure I provided her with. And, God, was it beautiful.

"I love the sight of my cum inside you," I said, hooking her folds with my thumbs to see that perfect pussy I owned marked by my white semen.

But, no matter how much I loved that sight, there were still two very intolerable things that needed rectifying. She may have recently waxed it to look absolutely perfect, but she hadn't done that for me. The second--and worse--she was on birth control because she let another man's dick inside her. And the thought of her letting a scumbag frat boy fuck her pissed me off.

I glared down to the heavenly perfection that belonged to me. I didn't bother with hiding my resentment of her actions when I spoke. "I don't like knowing you made this pussy so pretty for someone other than me."

She visibly shuddered in response to my statement. He wrist cuffs slightly pulled from the pillar, but she maintained the strained position

I released her ass and glid my hands up the curve of her waist then along her ribcage and leather of her red harness all the way to her absolutely perfect breasts with pebbled peaks that pointed to the floor. The prick had touched those as well.

She didn't apologize. Most likely, she wisely feared my retribution for the bad behavior. If she hadn't been such a bitch, her innocence would have been mine to claim a few years ago.

"You're going to have to earn my forgiveness for letting someone else touch you when you already knew you belonged to me." I pinched her nipples, causing a hushed hiss to escape her.

"Yes, Master." She responded in reasonable timing.

For now, I could settle for that weak response. We had plenty of time for her to prepare for next week when I would present her as my absolutely perfect slave. I scanned the gift bags in search of the cream that would aid in numbing the pain that the thrusting machine would cause as it shaped her to accept a few more inches of depth.

I raised my pants and buttoned them before I went to the small package then went in front of her to open it. She didn't look up, the collar wouldn't comfortably allow that, but she did watch as I ripped the tissue paper away and pulled out the small jar of expensive numbing cream.

"I special ordered this for you. When you're good, I'll let you have some.

Her voice remained low. "Thank you..." the pause revealed her worry. "Master."

I patted her dark brown hair. "You are so very welcome, my perfect girl." With that praise stated, I went around behind her, returning to the cum-filled pussy that belonged to me. After opening it and scooping a generous amount, I set the open jar and its lid on her back.

The moment I pressed the cold, thick cream to her entry, she jolted. "Shhh." I guided two fingers into her, carefully applying it. She might not like what was about to happen, but she would love the way she could take every inch of me next week without any complaint. "I can't wait until everyone watches me fuck you." I pushed the cream in as deep as possible, smearing it. My left palm glid the outer length of her trembling thigh down to her knee before returning upward.

"Are you excited to earn your forgiveness in front of my friends and colleagues?" I asked.

Her response didn't immediately come. But the moment I removed my fingers from inside her so I could turn to find the zapper, she said, "yes, Master."

If only she could see my triumphant smile. I would need to have mirrors added to the walls so we could still watch each other. They may only be words for now, but when the time came, she would learn just how good of a lover and Master I would be to her. Especially in comparison to some owner husbands.

"Good." I found the large machine which was poorly covered to hide it. It may have looked simple on a leg and flat base, but it would turn her cunt into my paradise. I went in front of her and let her watch me remove the covering. "This adjusts to the perfect height to fuck you while I'm gone."

Now came the look of dread as she forced her gaze to mine. I felt a bit saddened. "I know you don't want me to leave you, but sometimes I need to. And you don't want me to be the one to lengthen that pretty pussy for all the fun we will spend the rest of our lives having together."

I crouched in front of her, using the leg of the device to balance. "Don't look at me so sad." I sighed with a slow shake to my head. "Your pretty little cunt needs to be able to handle another two inches by next week. You don't want to be crying when I fuck you, do you?" I stroked her smooth cheek to let her know my concern was genuine.

"No," she replied with a sulking tone. "Thank you, Master."

"That's my good little slave. I'm going to line this up and then invite Torin in to make sure the base bolts to the floor to ensure the machine doesn't wind up off balance while fucking you."