All Comments on 'Dominated Heir 2 Ch. 02'

by junoK

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Please keep this story going.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

For your future stories, 'Glid' isn't a word. "Glided" is the term to use in that situation.

junoKjunoK2 months agoAuthor

Thanks all! Status of this story is I started rewriting the MMC too dark and then rewriting too cuddly and have had to toss out a lot of the work...I blame a few of my bigger "softer" works I heavily focusing on for interfering, but yes, the plot on this is still mapping out in a middleground that will bring in more of his backstory and a fun thanksgiving trip with family and his serious mommy issues.

PinkHairedPrincessPinkHairedPrincessabout 2 months ago

I LOVE it, so fucked up such fun ways, please please I need more :)

Blaze7Blaze7about 1 month ago

"Dominated by the Heir" has 22 ratings and averages a 3.9. That isn't that bad and it's apparent that most of the 2 and 3 star ratings were from readers that didn't order the book but rather got it as some kind of promo. Still, 15 out of 22 are 4 or 5 stars. My guess is that your style of high concentration smut scenes really flies with a lot of us. Read some of the 5 star reviews & you'll see what I mean. Oddly all 22 ratings are from women. Not to worry, many of us Love your writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjunoK@junoK
406 Followers
Noah's Ark is FREE for a week or so. https://books2read.com/u/mlpLNM Things are a bit overly hectic ATM. Chapters will come out slower. maebelcredence.com