Domino Effect

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Would I? Dating Alyssa never crossed my mind before. She's a genius, but having a woman smarter than myself isn't an issue... especially since she never made me feel stupid because of it. In fact, she encouraged my participation with our lab work until she realized I didn't give a shit. She was also nice when she wasn't trying too hard, but even then it was only an awkward nice. I guess the clincher would have to be this evening, and I don't mean how she's dressed, or not dressed, really. At the party, and even now, our conversations have flowed easily, switching from topic to topic and offering up a few laughs as well. So would I be willing to date Alyssa?

"Absolutely."

"I mean, I know I sprung it on you so if you need time to decide or..."

I cut her off by laughing a little bit before I lifted her chin and brushed my lips against hers, whispering my answer again, "I would love to date you." I then kissed her, truly this time and it felt surreal. She was kind of all over the place in an unpracticed way, but I could genuinely feel Alyssa's passion for me in our connection. Will I be able to give that unto her at some point?

Time will tell.

Alyssa's hand slid from my chest and down, traversing my stomach before going over my belt and cupping my manhood.

"Didn't you just say you were happy I didn't prey upon your emotions so I could sleep with you?" Not that I was putting up a fight. My ex and I broke up after freshman year. It's been awhile.

"That's why I'm going to fuck you." Alyssa smiled seductively, "I have to demonstrate to my man that I'm more than willing to take care of his needs, all of them."

I just couldn't get the door to my apartment building open fast enough, let alone trying to climb two flights of stairs and opening the door to my studio apartment. Every move I made was made with difficulty. Simply put, it's not easy to do menial tasks when someone is stroking your erection in a concerted manner while also taking the time to nip and lick sensually at your ear and neck. Alyssa was being aggressive yet playful and it didn't matter if anyone was near... Like my ninety year old neighbor, Mr. Wixom who was coming out of his first floor apartment as we came in. It didn't even faze her.

I barely got the door shut before my pants and underwear hit the floor in one swoop. Alyssa wasn't playing around, dropping to her knees and engulfing my manhood with gusto. She bobbed and weaved her head, licked and curled her tongue, never the same motion repeated and spittle was everywhere. All her actions were done with so much force, I had to lean back, bracing myself against the door to keep from falling over.

It was awesome.

It was excruciating torture.

I don't think it was intentional, but with every movement so sporadic, I was never going to cum from this. It had the affect of edging me, constantly close, but never over the brink. I was about to go over the brink in another way as lust was clouding my sanity.

Alyssa smiled as she stood. She placed a trail of kisses on my neck before the husky timber of her voice whispered in my ear, "Do you want to cum in my mouth? I'll most definitely swallow. Or do you want to make me squeal like a pig by stuffing this man meat in my ass? Or perhaps you want to lay claim to my pussy, taking what is rightfully yours, Baby?"

Wow... The choices? And a pet name.

Before her little speech, I honestly didn't care. I was so tormented I would've probably taken charge and fucked her face into oblivion. But now? As good as each sounded, how could I resist the notion of laying claim over her pussy? If she wants me to take ownership, I'll gladly accept.

I kicked out of my pants and pulled off my shirt before pulling her tightly to my body. I gave her a fierce kiss to showcase my need as I tugged at her dress. Was it supposed to go up over her head or down around her ankles? It didn't matter, Alyssa knew my desire and saved me the effort, as well with her little g string as I relinquished her captive lips.

Being in a studio apartment, my bed was mere steps away, in which I was eternally grateful. I practically threw Alyssa down and climbed on top of her. I will never forget her smile - full of wanton desire, even licking her lips - as she reached between us and placed the angered head of my dick at her entrance.

"Fuck me... Show me who owns this pussy, Baby."

The offer I couldn't refuse.

I thrust in and Alyssa's smile widened as she gasped with the insertion. It felt like I entered a velvety oil slick. I didn't stop. I reversed course before thrusting again, only this time, I was met with her hips raising; she was not willing to wait for me to continue.

I kept going, slicing through her folds, deep into her canal, building to a defining pace as Alyssa, once again, tried various tactics - humping into my girth, arching her back, wrapping her legs around my torso, and then doing all three at once. It didn't matter, however. My desperation came from the tricks her mouth had provided and now I was plundering what belonged to me.

Alyssa was so wet. Exponentially so. Still, despite her pussy grabbing and milking my member, she seemed to be on the precipice of euphoria, but not over the top. I couldn't wait. Honestly, in my heightened lust induced rage, I didn't try.

I still had the sense to pull out. I don't know how I managed it, and it was very last second. I pulled from Alyssa's sheath as rope after rope spewed forth from my loins and onto my lovers stomach... And then the oddest thing happened.

As the first splatter of white ingratiated with her flesh, Alyssa started convulsing, screaming one elongated, "Oh fuck!" She came hard, as if my essence burned of ecstasy on her flesh.

I collapsed next to Alyssa, panting. I reached to my nightstand and pulled some Kleenex out of the box, "Sorry about the mess."

Alyssa smiled a satiated smile full of happiness and contentment, "Don't be... And don't worry about the clean up, either." Her fingers went to my seed, scooping it up delicately as if it were the meaning of existence and then bringing it to her lips. She repeated the process until she had cleaned herself, sucking on each finger to ensure she drank all remnants in a dedicated show of devotion.

I dropped the tissues and pulled Alyssa closer to me, " I suppose that's one way."

Alyssa giggled, "Why waste a good high in protein snack after a heavy work out?"

"You know, you sure had me fooled," I shook my head with a smile. "I knew you had a great personality, though it took some time for your defenses to crumble. I knew your face was lovely, despite being hidden behind those large glasses." I then cupped her right breast as I felt their sheer soft firmness for the first time. "But who could have guessed you had such an amazing body under those clothes you usually wear?"

Okay, I may have exaggerated a little, I mean she was never going to be a supermodel, but to me, that didn't matter. It's what is on the inside and Alyssa has showed me that in spades, and I'm not even taking in account she was an absolute whore in the bedroom. Her personality and passion made the rest of her - what society defines as beautiful - so much more. It was perfect.

It was proof that anyone can be sexy if they own their body.

Alyssa cuddled up into me, her head on my shoulder, her hand landing possessively on my chest. "You know, you are the only one who has ever complimented me on my looks before? Thank you."

"Well, I can't say I'm sorry to hear that because then you might be in some other guys bed and I would've had to actually use those tissues."

Alyssa chuckled at my joke before responding, "You have me for as long as you want, so now you can save a fortune on Kleenex." It was my turn to laugh before she continued, "I promise I'll get better."

Better? Sure it wasn't precise, it was our first time together, afterall... And she definitely made up for her inexperience with enthusiasm. Was she saying she's trying to get porn star good?

"I mean, I'm always ready to practice, but you were pretty damn good tonight."

Alyssa began tracing imaginary lines through the small amount of hair on my chest, "For a first time, maybe, but..."

"Not just for a first time, it was good, great even; but yeah, if that's how you feel, of course we'll get better as we find out what makes each other go nuts. Either way, I'm not complaining." I'm not sure why Alyssa needed this validation?

Alyssa's head lifted from its perch on my shoulder, " No," she offered a shy smile, "I mean for my first time... ever."

Holy Shit. Now that was a revelation.

Alyssa chuckled at the apparent shocked look on my face. "I do own an vibrator, so yes, I'm technically not a virgin, but yours is the first cock I've taken."

"I'm honored," I gave a soft smile.

Alyssa giggled, giving me a playful slap, "I bet you are!"

"No, I mean it." I truly did. "And to prove it," I laughed as I started tickling her sides. It was the least I could do.

*

It was strange waking up with a girl in my bed. With past girlfriends, sure we'd have sex and, if time, hang out afterward, but there was always a curfew looming over one of us. Last night, despite Alyssa still living at her parents, she said it wasn't an issue... and she didn't even lie on where she was going. They knew she was going over to a guys place to stay the night, although Alyssa made it clear to me that it didn't matter if they objected or not. I was worth it.

But if they had objected, would I be in a position to want her to move in with me after only one night? Well, if last nights sex was any indication, yes (Yeah, I know I'm thinking with the wrong head).

Still, the kicker of it all was the next morning.

"Seriously, Baby? This is all you have?"

I looked up from the bed to see a naked Alyssa staring into the fridge as if trying to find some hidden object behind all the emptiness. "What can I say, I'm a simple guy."

Alyssa turned with a huff. The affect on me wasn't quite the effect she wanted as the motion just made her boobs jiggle. She held up the only things in my fridge. "All you have is three slices of leftover pizza from God knows when and half a gallon of milk that expired a week ago? What exactly were your plans for breakfast today?"

Ah, the life of a poor college student.

"The pizza, I think. I got it two days ago."

"You think you were going to have the pizza or you think that you got it two days ago?"

"Both," I tilted my head with a smirk. "Though the milk might be cottage cheese by now, so that's kind of breakfast-y."

Alyssa rolled her eyes, which, once again, had an affect, just not the one she was hoping for. Though, she was smiling this time, just proving she was putting up an act all along. She put the pizza in the microwave before dumping the spoiled milk down the drain and rinsing out the jug. She finished by putting the empty plastic on top of my over filled garbage can as the microwave dinged.

Hey, if I knew I was going to have a girl over, I would have cleaned up - okay?

Alyssa handed me the plate while taking a slice as she sat down next to me on the bed. One bite, and she was done. "I suppose I'm going to have to leave soon. After cleaning up my lab, I had to get ready for the party, which required going shopping for some outfits that I thought you'd like, so I never got to writing our report yesterday."

"A new wardrobe just for me?"

"Oh come on, you've seen what I wore before." Alyssa shook her head, "None of that said sexy and alluring. If it had, we'd have started dating two months ago."

True. But still... I set my plate down and pulled Alyssa on top of me, "So what you're saying is you don't want to spend the whole day naked in bed with me?" I finished my plea with a lovers kiss.

Alyssa smiled, "Oh Baby, if that's what you want, you know I'll do it."

Seriously? Alyssa had responded without any hesitation. My eyes narrowed, "That means we'd fail the assignment? You're okay with that?"

Alyssa laughed, "I don't think you understand my love for you, yet?"

"Oh?"

"If you ask me to quit school and live homeless with you in a box; I will - though this doesn't seem to be too far off from that."

I chuckled at the slight as she continued.

"If you ask me to overthrow a government; I will. If you ask me to take a trip to the moon, I'd find a way. If you ask me to kill my..."

That's when I cut her off, "Don't you dare say that." My tone couldn't have been more serious.

Alyssa backed off, "Okay, but that means everything up to that is acceptable. I can live with those terms for our relationship."

I smiled as my head fell back into the pillow in resignation. "I'm not going to win with you, am I?"

"Nope," Alyssa grinned grandly. "So which is it?"

"What?"

"Stay in bed naked all day and fail or I leave and we pass?"

Though having her here all day, naked, would have been fun, I couldn't do that to Alyssa. Science was her future. My decision didn't stop her from getting her breakfast straight from my dick, which, in turn, caused her to cum as well, all before she got dressed because the pizza was disgusting... However, I did have to help out with my hand to finish the job.

"I'll miss you," Alyssa pecked my lips in a stall from leaving tactic.

"I'll miss you, too," I smiled back, actually meaning it. "Tomorrow seems so far away." It really did. I know I shouldn't be hung up after a night, but its been a hell of a night.

"You know, I can come back tonight if you're willing to give me some space for clothes and maybe some other places for girl things. We can make it work in this small space... But I promise, I don't want to be pushy or intrude. No pressure."

Was I prepared for that? Well, now that my little head was taken care of... "Sounds good," I kissed her this time. "Whatever you need here, its yours."

Okay, the little head still made the decision for me. What could be the harm in trying?

"Great," Alyssa cheered a little too excitedly. "I promise, I'm not one of those girls with a lot of needs, but yeah, if you want me to look all sexy like last night all the time," and she caressed my manhood as she continued, "I do need some space in the bathroom on top of room for my clothes, if that's all right. Otherwise, whatever, I'll make it work."

I nodded numbly under Alyssa's ministrations. At this point, it was safe to say I was whipped.

*

"Hey, Isaac," I answered my phone cheerfully as I dusted... with a t shirt. Cleaning house was not really my forte, but that's the world we live in - get a girl, try and impress. "Shocked you're not hungover... actually, I'm shocked I don't hear a girl in the background."

"Who says I'm not hungover?" Isaac laughed. "And as for the girl, well, she lives with her parents so you know how it goes when they have a curfew."

"Actually," I started as I gave up on the dusting and threw away the shirt, "I don't."

"Wait?" I could hear his mind processing what I told him, "You dog, you, ha - ha. I can't believe you did the whole one night stand thing."

"Well," I drew out the word as I tied up the garbage.

"All right, all right, that makes more sense." Isaac chuckled, "You were never the hit it and quit it type of guy... What are you doing?"

That would be the water as I attempted to scrub clean a dirty plate that may or may not have been in the sink from the first day I moved in. No admissions. "Dishes."

"So she saw your apartment and is still willing to come back but only if you clean up?"

"Actually, I'm doing this on my own. She's staying the night again tonight, but it may be more permanent. There weren't any promises, but we're both willing to see where it goes."

"Wow, it must have been one hell of a night if you're tying the knot already," Isaac was joking with a hint of seriousness in his voice. His message was clear - be careful.

"Shut up," I shook my head. "It's not like that. We just enjoy being together, that's all. Remember, I hadn't just met this girl. I've known her for a couple months now and she isn't like that."

"Oh, okay. If you say so." Isaac then did what he always does and fully lightened the brief tension, "Hey, she better have some fine looking bridesmaids for the best man at your wedding!"

I ran a hand through my hair as my phone started to beep, signaling an incoming call.

"Hey, I gotta let you go. Alyssa's on the other line."

"All right, man, talk to you later... And tell the old ball and chain I said hi."

I untied the garbage bag and threw the plate in it as I switched calls. "Hello."

"Hey Baby, I hope it's not too much trouble, but my parents said if I was going to start staying over, they want to meet you. Is that all right or is it too soon?"

Meet the parents? I honestly didn't care if it meant Alyssa wouldn't be getting any flack every time she stayed over. Besides... "It's not a big deal; it's not like I haven't met your Mom already."

"Yeah, I know, but they say its different

because they thought that was just us doing homework together."

Makes sense. "So when do they want to do this?"

"Dinner, a week from this Tuesday; it's the next night my Dad has off because the other guy is on vacation. The life of a restaurant manager, he says."

"Ah," I turned off the water, grateful I could stop this charade of cleaning. I had another week to prepare. "I suppose that means you staying the tonight got cancelled until after?"

"Hell no," I could hear the smile in Alyssa's voice. "They trust me enough, not as if that would influence my time with you, but getting along with them does make things easier."

"Awesome, I'll see you tonight then."

"Love you, Baby... See you tonight!"

As we hung up, I begrudgingly turned the water back on to finish dishes.

*

My mouth went dry as Alyssa stood at my doorway. She was wearing a short white tank top that showed a hint of under boob while fitting so tight, it was nearly transparent with her nipples making obvious indentations in the fabric which she paired with matching jean booty shorts, fishnet stockings, small black high heels, make up done to perfection, and to finish the ensemble, an ecstatic smile.

After a cursory kiss to my stunned existence, Alyssa immediately made her way to the fridge and set down her two handfuls of plastic bags.

"You went... grocery shopping?" Alyssa exasperated as she opened the fridge.

Why yes, yes I did.

Alyssa laughed as she took stock of my purchases: milk, bread, bologna, a box of cereal, spaghetti, and a jar of marinara sauce. Which, after last night, was the last of my bank account until Friday. I'll be honest, I'm not even sure I could make the cereal right let alone the spaghetti. She then emptied bag after bag of food that she had brought over because despite how much she enjoyed sucking cock, cum couldn't be her only source of food.

I had begged to differ, but she had won that arguement as well, having relegated me to getting the rest of her stuff from her seven year old light blue Honda Accord.

"And you attempted to clean?" Alyssa's statement was full mirth.

That one stung, because I worked on it all day; although, looking around, yeah it didn't seem like I did much. I lowered my head in shame and went back out the door to get the last box of clothes.

The rest of the evening played out like a large what if Alyssa moved in with me statement.

We both knew sex was on the menu, but it wasn't she arrives, we have sex and then what; but there also wasn't any sexual tension because we didn't throw each other down like animals right away. When we did finally get to it, Alyssa was just as aggressive as she had been the day before... it was becoming obvious that was her style.

But first, Alyssa made spaghetti (I knew I was right in that purchase!), which was bland, but tasted like divinity compared to what I cook. I did the dishes, which she actually didn't like. I was adamant, however, like I said, I was taught equal partnership by my family - she made dinner, it was only fair I do clean up. She relented, but her statement of "I'm working on it" felt like a premonition. I don't think she understood my resolve.

123456...9