Domino Effect

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Still, I did get the impression she was hoping for more from me, a closeness I was unable to provide. The expression on her face when I didn't sit next to her, opting for a chair between us, was nearly heartbreaking.

*

- Hey Baby, I heard you had lunch with Inés.

- That wasn't a problem, was it? She said you two were friends.

I pulled out my math book as another text sounded on my phone.

- No, it's cool. Just to let you know, she's got a psychological disorder, so next time you can sit next to her, hold her hand, really anything you want to do, it's all right.

Now, I didn't think "anything" meant anything. I wasn't going to dare test that loophole.

- All right. If it will help a friend of yours...

- Did Charlotte ask you, yet?

"Josh?"

I looked up to see Charlotte, wearing a light blue sundress with the top half sculpting her curves in an effort to force every male eye to her expansive chest. Me, not so much. I found her baby blue eyes, curious as to what this socialite could possibly want with me. "What's up?"

"Um," Charlotte looked everywhere but me, her fingers twiddling against each other, "I was wondering if, um, by chance, um..."

It was kind of endearing, although I had never seen her act so shy before. "Relax, Charlotte. Take a deep breath."

Charlotte did with a content smile.

I continued, "Now, what can I do for you?

I promise nothing bad will happen from asking a question."

Charlotte took another breath to steel herself, "I was wondering, if you had time, would you be willing to help tutor me?"

Apparently, Charlotte was unaware of my barely passing grades.

"I'm not so sure I'm the guy to ask," I sighed. "I'm barely passing myself."

"Yeah, I know," Charlotte looked dejected. "It's just that Alyssa said I should ask you to find out if it's okay for all of us to have a tutor session together. She's normally the one I pay to tutor me."

"You know Alyssa?"

Charlotte perked up, genuinely excited I brought up Alyssa's name. "Alyssa said since she gets home late from her work in the lab, she didn't want to commit to a Saturday anymore without you, but if you are there as well, it wouldn't be an issue."

"One moment," I quickly texted Alyssa.

- You tutor Charlotte Westgate?

- Every other Saturday at her place, but I cancelled last weekend to be with you. I'm not available to you as much as I'd like to be, so I didn't want to take up a Saturday tutoring her without you. She really needs the help and pays well. Interested in a study session?

Not really. But this was also a job for Alyssa. Eh, maybe I could stand it for one day... See if I can move that C+ to a B-.

- I suppose I'll go... And don't worry about our time together. Sometimes, I feel I'm dominating all your free time. I didn't even know you were friends with Inés or that you tutored Charlotte.

- No worries, Baby. You're worth it. What about her other question?

Other question? I turned my attention back to Charlotte, "I guess we're on for Saturday." I looked at her curiously, "Alyssa also mentioned there was something else?"

"Yeah," Charlotte's head shied away again, "I wanted to invite you and Alyssa to my twentieth birthday party the following Saturday. Really, it's just me, my four closest friends and my parents for an elegant dinner at their home, but afterward, we get to go out and do whatever. Alyssa said she'd come if you did."

Wow, I didn't think Alyssa was so well connected. Her female friends are a who's who of State University... And who am I to get in the way of my girlfriend's friendships? I quickly texted Alyssa.

- A party sounds fun, though I'm not sure I can do elegance well, even if it is just for dinner.

- Great, it's a date... and don't worry, I've got you covered, as always.

- What would I do without you?

- Don't sell yourself short; your the best.

And since you're the best, I have a present waiting for you when you get home. I'll be home around six, so don't feel you have to wait for me to unwrap it.

A present? For me? How intriguing...

"Sorry about that delay, Charlotte, I just needed to confirm with Alyssa. I'd be delighted to share your special day with you."

Charlotte's smile went wide and bright. She excitedly gave me a hug, "Thank you." Before she pulled away, she briefly nuzzled her head into my neck as she rubbed somewhat lovingly against me.

It had been an odd sensation, but since it lasted just a mere moment, I easily dismissed it.

*

I've been robbed!

Okay, it wasn't quite like that. But it certainly felt like it.

I stared inside my apartment in true shock. I even double checked the number on the door just to make sure I was in the right place, but alas, it really was my apartment. I couldn't believe my eyes. Nothing was where I or Alyssa had left it. The empty pizza box on the counter - gone! The crumbs on the floor - swept away! The smell from the kitchen sink - vanished! - along with the dirty dishes! Even Aragog, the spider that made a home in the corner above the television, his cobweb abode - knocked down! Poor Aragog had been evicted! Oh, the humanity...

Was this Alyssa's surprise?

I was truly in awe as I stepped inside, sincerely afraid of tracking dirt onto the carpet. I mean, the linoleum countertops actually sparkled. Who the hell could have done this?

I was brought out of my amazement by the sink in the bathroom turning on.

"Hello?" Who the hell was in my apartment?

The water immediately stopped and out of the bathroom stepped a wet dream. She was wearing a maids outfit unlike I had ever seen; the top was a black, short sleeve, see through with white lace trim that extended to a shelf bra just underneath her breasts... leaving them completely exposed. The bottom skirt, if you can call it that, matched it perfectly in pattern and it didn't cover anything at all. It hugged her waist and fell no more than three inches down. To finish the ensemble was a pair of thigh high black fishnet stockings that stretched down to a pair of black, shiny stilettos, which would make her seem intimidating if her unmentionables weren't uncovered.

I'll be honest... As much as I was giving myself credit for not looking at other girls, my resolve had left my body. My eyes just stared in wonder.

"Welcome home, Master," the girl sat on her haunches on the floor, her head bowed at the sight of me.

I shook my head at the words, the movement waking me from my reverie. Blinking twice, I finally allowed myself to see the rest of her - that red hair - "Lacey?"

"I hope you approve of my work, Master," Lacey stayed perfectly still.

"What the fuck is going on here?" That was about the only way to phrase my consternation.

"Oh no, you don't like it." Lacey began to tremble and I could hear the crying whimper in her voice, "Please Master, I promise I can do better. Please don't get rid of your slave."

I had no idea what she was blabbering about. I took a deep breath to compose myself. "Lacey, just tell me how did you get in here?"

Lacey lifted her head slightly, "Mistress Alyssa."

Okay... I didn't even want to delve into the Master/Mistress bag of worms yet. "And why would she do that?"

"So I could clean My Master's apartment."

"And your... outfit?"

"Uniform," Lacey quickly replied. "If I did a good job, Mistress said this would entice you to reward me." She then lowered her head all the way to the ground, "But I failed you Master, please have pity on your poor slave. I promise I'll do better!"

I ran. I darted into the hallway, slamming my front door as I did, and bolted down the stairs. It wasn't until I was two blocks away from Isaac's fraternity that I stopped running. It was only then that I realized I shouldn't have ran at all... It was my apartment... or was. After today, I didn't even recognize the place. Whatever, if Lacey robs me of more than the garbage she already had, she wouldn't get anything of value. I am a broke college student, afterall. I had to sort this out. What is Alyssa trying to do?

The simple answer to that question would be to straight up ask Alyssa. That would be the easiest way to cut through the bullshit. But I wanted to collect my thoughts first.

*

"Sounds like a honey trap," Isaac proceeded to punch me to the ground.

I quickly got up. "What's a honey trap?" I threw several kicks at him followed by a combo of punches.

Isaac dodged every attack. "It's when your girl tests her Honey's loyalty by sending in some hot piece of ass to try to trap you... and when you fall for it, your in deep shit." Isaac countered my attack with his special move, a fireball shot from his hands that knocked me on my ass.

The television loudly declared K.O. as I threw my controller into the soft couch cushion. "Every time, damn."

Isaac smirked as he leaned back into the recliner, "You know you can't beat me."

"Whatever, this time I'm not holding back." I picked the character I was best at playing, "So what should I do?"

"I wouldn't go back until Alyssa's there so this other girl can't say you did something, and then I'd have a serious conversation on why she thought this was okay to do in the first place. A relationship is first and foremost based on trust, my friend, and it sounds like she don't trust you."

K.O.

I shook my head, "All right, this time I'm going to be serious." I picked another character, this time without a glimmer of doubt I was going to get my ass kicked. "You mind if I chill here for awhile?"

"Not at all." Isaac laughed, "Just don't think I'm going to take it easy on you because your having girl problems."

*

"Did you like your surprise?"

I wasn't sure how to answer that; at least not over the phone in front of all the frat guys that congregated in the room to be the next loser to take on Isaac. Good to know I'm not the only guy who can't beat him. "I went to play video games at Isaac's."

"Sounds like fun," I heard the smile in Alyssa's voice. "Take your time, you deserve it. My surprise and I will be waiting when you get back."

"So you're off now?"

"In a minute, but yeah, I'll be home soon."

"All right, see you soon."

"Love you, Baby. See you soon."

I left immediately. I may walk to school, but Alyssa drives. She offers me a ride, but that would require me to get up at the ass crack of dawn; screw that. So I hurried home to try and get this sorted out. Alyssa's the best girl I've ever been with and I hated this cloud of uncertainty.

*

I arrived just as Alyssa did, surprising her with my appearance as I rounded the large red maple tree. But once seen, her eyes lit up in excitement.

"Hey Baby," Alyssa ran across the lawn and threw her arms around me, meeting me with a sweet kiss. "You didn't have to hurry home on my account."

"Yeah, I did," My voice echoed the severity I was feeling.

Alyssa's hand caressed my cheek, "Baby, what's wrong?"

"I came home for a minute after school."

Alyssa's smile was of curiosity, "Wow, I'm impressed. I thought after seeing your surprise you would still be in bed when I got home."

My eyebrows raised, "So it was a honey trap."

"A honey trap?" Alyssa thought for a brief moment about the phrase. "Oh no," Alyssa shook her head before hugging me fiercely, "Baby, I'd never do that to you. Ever." She kissed me again, more sensually this time. "I love you too much to be some kind of conniving bitch like that."

That just proved the difference in our intellectual prowess. What I needed to be clarified by Isaac, Alyssa spent half a heartbeat figuring out what "honey trap" meant.

I was taken aback, absolutely perplexed. "But why?"

"What do you mean?" Alyssa tilted her head. "I told you that I was working on a way for you to not have to clean or do the dishes, didn't I?"

"Huh..." Yes she did. The very first day we spent together, in fact. But I knew I would never make her do everything, that wouldn't be fair; and then we both slacked off on cleaning. Still, that didn't explain...

Alyssa giggled at my confusion, "And what's the point of having a live in maid if you can't fuck her whenever you want?"

My mind was completely blown at what Alyssa was saying. Is this real? "So, it's not a trap? And Lacey is..." I couldn't complete that sentence.

"All yours," Alyssa kissed me with a lovers kiss, so deep, so erotic, "I hope you don't mind me playing with her sometimes as well, though."

Holy Shit.

"So, just to be clear, you're saying you want to share Lacey?"

"Baby, if you want me to spell it out for you, I will, but," Alyssa then started stroking my shaft, "Wouldn't you rather come upstairs with me and fuck your slave?"

I couldn't get up the stairs fast enough. My wonderful, fantastic girlfriend just brought home Lacey Hart for me to do with as I please. How many depraved dreams had I had about her and now...

I couldn't believe my eyes as I opened the door. Lacey hadn't moved.

Alyssa was also impressed, but for a much different reason. "Well done, Slave. The place looks amazing."

Lacey lifted her head, her eyes red and puffy from tears, "Thank you Mistress, but I'm afraid My Master did not approve."

Alyssa stayed firm, "That is what makes your Master great. He demands the very best because he deserves the very best."

"Yes, Mistress."

"Now stand up and let your Master inspect his property."

Lacey struggled to stand, her legs wobbling due to the hours she had spent in the same position.

I circled her form, admiring Lacey's luscious beauty. It was like a dream having her like this. It all seemed to stop when I met her eyes.

You can tell someone they are a Master but does that automatically make him one? My nerves began playing against me; I needed to converse with Lacey, to feel a connection. This can't be real. Dreams are not reality. "Lacey..."

"Baby, let me take care of this for you." Alyssa had interrupted me, her voice a whisper in my ear. She engulfed my body from behind, her arms roaming all around my chest before her hands sunk lower, deftly unbuttoning my jeans and pulling the zipper. Within a mere moment, the denim along with my underwear pooled on the floor. Her hand then delicately started massaging my manhood, encouraging its hardness with a dedicated touch.

"Slave," Alyssa continued, addressing Lacey but also still next to my ear, as if she knew I not only needed to hear what was coming, but to understand it. "What made you a slave?"

"Nothing, Mistress."

"Explain," Alyssa moved to a feather like stroking of my erection.

"A slave is not made, Mistress; we just are. I cannot help my feelings of servitude just as I cannot choose to stop breathing. It is who I am."

"And what is your name?"

"My name is Lacey to the outside world, but to My Master and Mistress, it is Slave. I am owned and that name makes me feel loved by My Master and Mistress. If called anything else, I know I truly messed up and fear getting discarded."

"And how did you feel before you found your Master?"

"Miserable." Lacey's answer was rapid quick and her tone seemed to echo the seriousness of her answer. "I was nothing more than a sheep in wolves clothing. I was cruel to everyone, acting out because I couldn't be my true self... and then I found My Master." A tear began to cascade down her cheek.

"And why your Master?"

"My Master apologized without groveling, but he was so much more than that. My Master was strong in his replies and he didn't look at me lustfully, in fact, he ignored my body. My looks could not break My Master into a puny pathetic quivering little boy. That is why My Master is My Master."

"And now that you've found your Master, what is your goal?"

"My only goal is to proudly serve My Master to the utmost as that is what My Master deserves."

"And when you do a good job, what would you prefer for your reward to be?"

"Anything that My Master chooses to give me would be suffice, but to answer Mistress' question," Lacey glanced down to my throbbing erection. "My Master's ultimate showing of ownership of his slave is what I desire."

Alyssa reached over and took Lacey's hand, guiding it to my shaft, "You should personally get to know your ultimate reward."

Lacey shivered as she caressed and petted my dick like it was a deity.

Alyssa whispered again in my ear, "I do hope you now understand how she feels. Not treating her like a slave is not a sign of equal partnership, but a show of disrespect, a complete disregard to her feelings."

Alyssa was playing on all my perceived feelings about women - my thoughts on how to treat a woman, the talking and being in a relationship before sex, and then turning them into truth. She had the conversation for me, allowing the acceptance of a relationship - that of one of Master and Slave.

Her voice then became more pronounced and authoritative, "Slave, turn around and bend over the bed... Now spread your legs and show your Master the pussy he owns."

Lacey had did as instructed, bending over and spreading her legs. Her hands then came from between her legs, each set of fingers opening up her pussy in the most obscene way... It was glistening... glistening so much that her juices were starting to flow down her legs.

I was in a trance as Alyssa walked me the couple steps between myself and Lacey by my erection, as if I was a lost boy in need of water. My mushroom head began tickling at her entrance.

Alyssa stood behind me, her breath once again in my ear, "You conversed for her feelings and you're now in a relationship. All that's left for you to cement these truths for you is..." She nudged me forward ever so slightly, waking me out of my daydream and into my new reality.

I looked down at Lacey and decided to tell her what she wanted to hear, "Slave, you really did do a fantastic job and you deserve a reward."

Lacey nearly came from my words alone. I didn't hesitate and slammed into her, full throttle, sending her over the top. I didn't let her calm down, in fact, her reaction made me redouble my efforts in my aggression.

Thrust after thrust of unrelenting force afflicting Lacey's pussy with a pounding she craved. I wanted - needed - to prove my status to her with an assault of sweet veracity.

Lacey was nothing more than a rag doll, her pussy transitioning from cum to cum to cum in a never ending cycle of pleasure. Her voice had went from pronounced versions of the word "yes" to a string of blabbering "fuckfuckfuck" to a simple elongated gutteral moan. Her head laid on its side, her red hair splayed everywhere, her eyes rolled into the back of her head, and her tongue was lying out.

The sight alone put me to the edge. I went to pull out before Alyssa pushed me back in to the hilt, holding me there.

"Don't limit yourself; she's your property now."

I came... Hard. I shot forth my seed deep within Lacey, my voice straining for any syllable to cling to as the euphoria swept over my sensations.

When I came, it triggered Lacey. Her eyes went wide and she screamed like a banshee as the ecstasy consumed her very soul, ravaging her body with spasm after spasm of luxurious gratification.

With the knowledge that I was in the throws of carnal bliss, Alyssa held tight against my back as she too, also came. She braced her body tightly against mine and shook with delight, her knees buckling from the assault.

I panted as my arm embraced Alyssa, doing my best to not let her fall down. It took a few moments, but her breathing allowed her to catch her breath and then her balance.

"I guess my hypothesis was correct," Alyssa still held tight our embrace. "I really do have a fetish for you cumming."

I chuckled, "Well, at least it's not whips and chains; I'm not sure I would have it in me to punish you even if it is for pleasure." I then stared at Lacey, half on the bed, half off, and out cold. "Wow, I've never done that to a girl before."

123456...9