Domino Effect

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We followed dinner with a movie while snuggling on the couch and during our talking session afterward, we found we were both really into the same series on Netflix, and despite my being a couple episodes ahead, I didn't mind rewatching them... And then we had sex.

The what would life be like if Alyssa moved in statement was a resounding success. She had told me no pressure, but I was already convinced.

*

"So how's the wifey - pooh?"

I shrugged off Isaac's sarcasm - after a couple days of the taunts, I knew he wasn't going to let up. I pulled my backpack tighter over my shoulder, "It's awesome. Alyssa has stayed over every night, and it's been nothing but fun. We'll see after tonight, though."

"Ah, the big meeting with the parents."

A big smile widened on Isaac's face, "The honeymoon ends tonight."

I rolled my eyes.

Isaac just laughed, "You think I'm joking about this marriage thing, but I'm your best friend and I've never seen you so hung up on girl."

I looked at him in thought. Am I? With my last ex, we definitely had a "fiesty" relationship where it seemed like the knives were constantly out. Before that was high school and my relationships didn't have much depth, equally able to hang out together or with our own friends without much care. But Alyssa? Yeah, just the thought of her name made my lips twitch into a smile. I shook my head, "Anyways, I'm running late. Alyssa's waiting for me in the south parking lot." I took a few steps in that direction.

Isaac called out after me, "This is where a car would come in handy."

I looked over my shoulder with a chuckle, still not stopping, "Yeah, you going to buy that for me?"

Isaac turned and walked away. That was a resounding "no."

"Ouch! Watch where the fuck you are walking, Asshole."

I turned to find four females waiting in lurk. It was Lacey Hart, dressed as provocatively as always, in a tight black dress with plenty of cleavage, and her crew of Madison, Kristen, and Debbie, who were dressed similarly.

These girls did know they were on a college campus and not a strip club, right?

Regardless, I found something unusual occurred - actually, I first noticed it in my math class that had Charlotte Westgate in it and again when I saw Inés Lopez in the cafeteria - I didn't once look at them and daydream a what if about my prior crushes. Hell, I didn't even ogle them for a second, despite all the cleavage bombarding me right now. I didn't care. "I'm sorry," I backed off and took a step to go around. "My fault."

Kristen sidestepped to block my path.

Lacey snickered, menacingly, "And you think that's good enough? I think you can do better." She stared daggers at me as she stepped into my personal space.

"What's your name, Loser," Madison stepped forward and joined the fray.

What did these girls want; a human sacrifice? "Josh Simmons."

"Ha," Kristen laughed, "Now we have a name to give the Campus Health Center when we tell them you sexually assaulted us."

Debbie put a finger to her chin, "Come to think of it, I did feel your hand touch my breast when you ran into us."

No, they just wanted a male sacrifice. Fuck. I sighed, about ready to just walk away in any direction I could escape until I heard the faint echo of my name.

"Josh Simmons?" Lacey's eyes were wide and her complexion went pale. If these girls weren't trying to - I don't even know what - I might have been concerned.

"I did apologize, ladies," I spoke forcefully as I took a step back... and then I paused at the most unusual sight - Lacey was crying. I shook my head, nope, not falling for that after what Madison and Kristen just threatened. I turned on my heels and put speed in my step, only offering a brief glance at what sounded like a desperate plea.

"Wait, I'm sor..." Lacey's hand gently reached out but I wasn't stopping.

That was weird. I knew they thought guys were disposable, but I had never been in the quartets crosshairs before. Perhaps even more perplexing was Lacey's reaction. She was harsh in her words and then, rather suddenly, she appeared as if something that was the most important to her was lost forever.

It was a fleeting thought, however, as I was determined to get to Alyssa as soon as possible... And I had to go the long way around to the south parking lot now. Great, the day I'm supposed to face the firing squad of my girlfriend's parents, I'm going to make us late.

"Hey Baby," Alyssa smiled, not even caring I was late... and apparently not willing to change her ultra revealing way of dressing despite us going to have dinner with her parents. The pink dress was so short that as she was sitting down, it rode up to her hips revealing that she was wearing a matching g string.

"Hey Sunshine," I slid in the car. "Sorry I'm late. I had a peculiarly dreadful encounter with..." I stopped as Alyssa was staring at me, her smile just growing exponentially. "What?"

"Sunshine?"

"You brighten my day." I looked at her thoughtfully, "Why? Would you prefer me to call you something else?"

"That's sweet." Alyssa snickered, "It's better than something like George."

My eyebrows raised in humor, "George?"

"Something my Grandfather called me." Alyssa smiled, "You know I'd answer to anything you called me, even George. If you're into that sort of thing, I could buy a strap on..."

"No, no, no," I raised my hands. "I'll stick to calling you Sunshine, thank you, and I am perfectly happy with our sex life."

Alyssa laughed as she put the car in gear, "Just making sure I satisfy all My Man's needs is all. Who knows what fetishes you may have?"

I thought for a moment, "Not many, really. Like I said, I'm happy with our sex life... and you?"

"You cumming," Alyssa answered without hesitation.

I nearly coughed up a lung, "Excuse me?"

Alyssa shrugged, "I don't know what it is, but if I know your getting off, I explode... and I don't think it matters if its with me or not? Nothing but applying the scientific method won't figure out, you know, eventually."

Did our sex life just become a science experiment?

I took a deep breath and changed the subject, "So how bad do you think tonight's going to be?"

Alyssa glanced at me through her peripheral vision. "Not at all. My parents are going to love you, they just want to meet you in case there's an emergency or something. It's nothing to worry about."

"Okay," I drew out the word. "If you say so."

*

"My daughter finally brought home a man!"

I was immediately engulfed in a pair of arms that belonged to Alyssa's mother, Harriet.

"All right, let the kid breathe," Alyssa's Dad was kind enough to let me have oxygen. "Pleasure to meet you Josh, I'm Rick," he finished by extending his hand.

The handshake was firm, but not overbearing. I honestly was expecting something akin to a vise, but, much to my surprise, I still had feeling in my palm. "Thanks for having me, Rick. Great to be here."

"No, we should be thanking you, Josh. With how studious Alyssa is, we starting to have our doubts about a guy taking her off our hands."

Now if it were me, I would have been embarrassed if my parents had said these things to any one of my girlfriend's, but Alyssa just stood back with a proud grin as if all was going according to her plan.

"Right this way, Josh," Harriet gestured to the dining room. "I hope you like meatloaf?"

"Sounds wonderful."

I could see where Alyssa got her cooking prowess. Dinner was good, though that's only in comparison to my non existent chef abilities. My Mom would leave them both in the dust; hell, McDonald's can see them in the rearview mirror. Still, I was eternally grateful that I wasn't eating the so called food from the cafeteria for dinner (my typical plan before Alyssa), due to its tendency to taste like cardboard.

Conversation, however, was odd to say the least. It started with the normality of good news from the day, mainly Alyssa is now the youngest paid lab assistant at State University in the science department, a position usually reserved for people who have a degree. She completely bypassed the intern level. I'm proud of her, of course, but she already had an insane workload - she starts earlier than me, so much so that I don't even get to see her at school outside of our class and lab, and this adds to it. But I also understand this is a huge stepping stone to her future career, and so I am supportive. I look forward to seeing what inventions she creates and what she uses them for.

After that normal news nugget, the discussion went completely off the rails. The topic was simply how happy Alyssa's parents were that we were together.

Perhaps my view is skewed from all the other meetings I've had with a girls parents? Every conversation tended to be firm to intimidating, with my prom dates father going so far as to brandish a gun during it to make sure I understood the gravity of his virgin daughters virginity. It did lose some of the desired affect because I knew firsthand she wasn't a virgin, and it wasn't even because of me.

But Alyssa's parents were over the top, gushing. It felt like a comedic troupe to the point I was looking around for the hidden cameras. They didn't even ask me about my plans for the future. Still, I suppose I'd rather have their blessing than not. It just felt odd.

After dinner, we found ourselves in the living room watching a movie. Alyssa's parents were on the couch along the west wall, while Alyssa and I took up residence on the love seat along the south wall. With how the room was set up, we were further away from the television and for her parents to see us, they would have to simply crane their heads from left to right.

Did that stop Alyssa from caressing my manhood through my pants?

It did not.

I gave Alyssa an "Are you crazy look?" and her response was to kiss me. Not just a peck, either, as her tongue invaded to duel mine to the point we were both the winners.

I stopped my silent arguing.

Hey, they were her parents. If they caught her stroking my erection through my pants, she's the one that would have to deal with the fallout.

My eyes nearly bulged out of my skull when Alyssa unzipped my pants, fishing out all that I hold private into the open air. She stroked the shaft a couple more times before lowering her head.

And her parents never moved, eyes glued to the screen.

Alyssa was beginning to drive me mad with the way she was sucking my cock. She was all over the place, again. My hand was moving toward her head, about to take control when...

"You really should settle on bobbing your head, Sweetie," Harriet offered, but still didn't appear to be looking our way. "You can do all the things you are doing at first, but at this point, your just teasing him now, which isn't fun... Oh, and gently massage his balls. He'll like that."

I stared at Rick and Harriet - still just watching the movie. They were okay with this? They didn't care that... Oh dear God.

Alyssa took that little instruction and ran with it. Her head was finding a rhythm, as her saliva was coating every inch of my shaft while her tongue was tickling all around. With her always present enthusiasm, it was no longer torture, but euphoric bliss. Coupled with the never before felt sensation of someone massaging my balls, I was on the verge of exploding.

Alyssa beamed with pride as she sat up. "I told you I'd get better. Relax your legs."

Wow, she had me so worked up, I didn't even realize my legs were pushing my midsection in the air.

I did as instructed and Alyssa threw a leg over my body and slid her g string to the left. She wasted little time in stradling my erection, sitting on my cock like a saddle. Fuck was she wet.

Within moments, Alyssa was bucking hard against me, riding me as if her life depended on it. The couch creaked and moaned with her as every movement threatened to break the wood.

In the position I was in, I couldn't do much. I pressed upward the little I was able, sure, but with Alyssa's aggression, I was along for the ride. Still, I wasn't complaining as I had a great view of her bouncing tits, which I made even better by freeing them from their captivity. Oh did they jiggle, hypnotizing me with all their charm.

Alyssa was like a woman possessed, bouncing hard with extreme delight. Her head was falling back, her eyes wavering in an unfocused passion.

My cock was hitting deep into the satin tunnel of ecstasy. The feelings were unrivaled and my crescendo was near.

"I'm going to... cum."

Alyssa doubled her efforts. My end was nigh as she seemed oblivious to my statement.

"Sunshine, did you hear me? I'm going... to... cum..." I barely got those last three words out. The strain in my voice echoed the severity of the situation. I was well past the brink.

Alyssa kept going.

"Alyssa..." It was the only word I could verbalize, if you could call a mumble verbalizing.

Alyssa looked down, a maniacal smile plastered on her face. The little minx had heard me all along.

The damn burst. My hips raised and a guttural moan from deep within my loins escaped my lips as I came in a torrent, flooding her womb.

Alyssa howled as she felt my release. Her body shook and convulsed to the point I had to pull her into my arms to keep her from falling off the couch. My embrace seemed to spur her orgasm even further, an unrelenting cascade of pleasure from the heights of which I haven't seen. Each little twitch of my deflating cock caused an aftershock into my lover.

"I'm glad we put her on birth control," Rick chuckled.

I stared at Alyssa, with her worn out but satiated expression. "Birth control?"

Alyssa smiled sweetly, "As much as I love eating your cum, I really wanted to feel it inside me."

Harriet threw over a box of tissues, "You better not make a mess on my couch.

As the box landed next to us, I glanced at her parents, still engrossed in the movie. They hadn't cared in the slightest. The opposite in fact. They condoned what we did.

"You have the coolest parents ever," I exasperated dumbfoundedly as Alyssa started cleaning up, extra careful not to get any on the couch.

Alyssa gave me a smile... full of pride. Was it pride regarding her parents or self pride? I was unsure.

I didn't care. To me, if I was her, I'd be proud of what she did to me, too. I felt like a tub of goo unable to even move.

*

"What the fuck did you do to Lacey?" Madison stuck her finger into my chest. Hard.

"Yeah," Kristen came from the left and the word was parroted to my right by Debbie. They flanked each of my sides to ensure I would not so easily escape this time.

I also had no idea to what they were talking about.

"Pardon me, but I'm going to be late for class." It wasn't the truth as I was heading toward the cafeteria, but my three tormentors didn't need to know that.

"Oh no you don't, " Debbie put a hand on my shoulder to keep me from moving. "You're not going anywhere until you tell us what you did to Lacey."

"I didn't do anything to her. I don't even know what you're talking about."

"If you didn't do anything," Kristen took up the vocal mantle, "Why are you the only thing she talks about?"

Yeah, she just called me a "thing." But since a thing could be a million dollars or a fancy jewel or a priceless work of art; is it really an insult?

"Yeah," Madison added. "She only likes a certain type of guy: he had to be rich and he had to be good looking... until you came along and now it's like she's changed."

"So what the fuck did you do to our friend?" Debbie demanded.

"This shit all started after bumping into you," Kristen put her hands on her hips.

Honestly, couldn't they have picked a designated speaker? My neck was getting whiplash going back and forth. Regardless, this had to be some kind of a joke or another attempt to get me into some sort of trouble.

So I stoked the fire.

"Maybe it was love at first sight?"

Yeah, I was going to pay for that one, but I didn't care. In fact, I was done with the triumvirate of gold diggers.

"Now, I'm out of here. If you want to know what's going on with your self-centered, garbage of a human being, back stabbing friend, I suggest you ask her." I moved forcefully between Debbie and Madison, "And when you do, tell her I already have a girlfriend."

The girls regrouped, surrounding me again and I gave off an irritated huff.

"Fuck you, Asshole!" Everything about Kristen reverberated hatred.

I could practically see the smoke from Madison's ears, "You ain't leaving until..."

"There you are, Josh!"

The female voice had a pleasant ring to it; a healthy reminder that not all girls wanting to talk to me right now were complete bitchy skanks.

As I turned, an arm hooked inside mine, and I couldn't hide my surprise when I found it to be Inés. She looked good in her business attire, this time a black skirt and white blouse combination. Ah, the life of an law intern. Still, why was she here? Touching me?

"And who do you think you are?" Debbie's eyes narrowed in on the interloper.

Inés straightened up, her inner lawyer coming to the forefront. "I'm his legal counsel, and I must say, the three of you are currently in violation of harassment. I could go to Campus Health Center and file a grievance."

"Oh yeah?" Kristen swayed her head back and forth to make her point, "Well, we're also going to file a complaint that he sexually harassed us yesterday, so what do you think about that?"

"You must be referring to the incident in which he accidentally bumped into you," Inés countered. "Because I personally saw what happened and have eight witnesses who will testify to the contrary... And when the School Conduct Board finds out about you pressing false charges against a fellow student, expulsion will certainly be in your future."

Kristen, Madison, and Debbie looked at each other briefly before backing off.

Inés and I watched them go before I released the breath I didn't know I was holding, "Thanks for that." I took a step away; now that the coast was clear, I wanted distance so no one would get the wrong impression.

"It was my pleasure."

I was expecting more from the woman who can give an angry Donald Duck a run for his money in terms of pure amount of words per second - and be precise in eloquence as she did it. After receiving none, I saw the slight depression in Inés as I took another step.

"Hey," Inés readjusted her backpack. "How about we grab lunch together?"

Did I really want to spend lunch with her? She did kind of save me with the Axis Powers there, but I did enjoy the peacefulness of eating alone before math class.

"I appreciate the offer, but I already have a girlfriend."

"I know," Inés snickered playfully. "Alyssa and I are friends; in fact, she's the one who told me to intervene if those three airheads gave you a hard time."

Several questions came to mind after that statement: First, was I didn't even know Alyssa and Inés were acquainted, especially since Inés was a senior and Alyssa was a sophomore. Sure, I knew Alyssa didn't have experience with guys - her parents made that abundantly clear - but her other friends had never been discussed. Second, was how did Alyssa even know those girls would even bother me? I had went to tell her why I was late, but distinctly remember that conversation being put off and then forgotten. Perhaps, Inés told her since she said she saw the altercation yesterday?

Regardless, Inés now piqued my interest. What else could I find out about Alyssa from her?

"Shall we go to lunch?"

Inés smiled, "I'd love to."

*

Lunch was good; well, the conversation was, the food, not so much. I chose the hot dog because its the only thing that doesn't taste like cardboard... It's definitely rubber.

Inés was nothing like I tend to overhear in the quad. Normally, the Energizer Bunny when it comes to speaking, she was surprisingly reserved, allowing conversation to not only flow, but me to lead it - although she didn't give me any real information on Alyssa. Not one embarrassing moment or humorous anecdote to be found. Is there some sort of girl code that prevents that?

123456...9