Domino Effect

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just means your cock is awesome." Alyssa smiled up at me, "I can personally attest to that."

I glanced down at my girlfriend, "You sure you're okay with this?"

Alyssa giggled, "You do understand that I set this up for you, right? Just you asking that proves I will always be first, right by your side."

"Always and forever, Sunshine." I leaned in and kissed Alyssa lovingly, squeezing her tightly one final time. "I suppose if I'm her Master, I need to take care of this."

Alyssa smiled, "I wouldn't have allowed you to take on her needs if I didn't think you were capable."

I picked up Lacey in my arms, feeling a little guilty that it gently woke her.

"Master," a tear escaped Lacey's eye, "I need you to know this is the happiest day of my life. I promise I'll be the best for you for the rest of my life."

"I know you will," I carefully laid her down on the bed, covering her with the blanket. "Rest now, My Slave." I kissed her sweat matted hair.

Lacey smiled warily before succumbing to sleep.

I took a breath before looking around my apartment. It seemed awfully small with three people.

"Yeah, I know," Alyssa laughed seemingly reading my mind. "You're either thinking about dinner or that we need more space."

My stomach growled something fierce, proving Alyssa right on both accounts.

"Just leave finding a suitable place to the women in your life. You know how picky we can be. I'm working on it... And as for cooking, Lacey and I already talked, and no, she can't cook. She's worse than me."

I chuckled, "What about me?"

"No one is worse than you, Baby. You could burn cereal." Alyssa shook her head, "But I'm working on it."

"What? Are you taking classes or something?"

"Or something, I guess," Alyssa smiled. "How about Chinese tonight?"

I nodded my approval as I went to stand up the coffee table. I then folded out the bed from the couch. It had only been used once, by Isaac, when he got too drunk to make it back to the fraternity. Every other time, he just crashed where he passed out - including once on the toilet. Still, there was no way three of us would be able to share my bed. Alyssa and I only fit because she was so petite.

"Oh," Alyssa exclaimed after ordering food as she saw what I did. "I didn't know that folded out. "Slave will appreciate that. She originally was going to sleep on the couch."

"Well," I laughed, "She still will be."

*

The light was trickling through the window and crossing the floor with deft precision before finally smacking me in the face.

Curse the sun.

The mornings, however, always are better when snuggling with a woman. My eyes peeked open, first the left and then the right before my body stretched slightly with a yawn.

"Good morning, Master."

Yes, the red hair was a dead giveaway that it was indeed Lacey lying next to me... in the most uncomfortable manner.

I scooted up a little, propping myself against the headboard, but more importantly, I shfted as much as I could to the left to give Lacey a little more room so her butt would not be completely hanging off the bed.

"Good morning, Slave." I eyed Lacey remarkably, "How did you have time to have your makeup and hair done already?"

Lacey brightened at her choosen name. "A good slave always looks her best for her Master." Her head then shied down, "Forgive my assertion, but you looked like you wouldn't mind someone warm to cuddle against you after Mistress left."

"No," I smiled. "It was nice waking up with you in my arms."

"May I serve you breakfast in bed? I'm afraid I'm not much of a cook, but I can try. Unfortunately, we are out of milk for cereal. I'm sorry Master, I'll go to the store to get some if required."

"No, I'll be fine. Maybe a slice of toast when I get up."

"I'll get it," Lacey went to act on my wish immediately.

I grabbed her arm, "After I get up."

Lacey smiled seductively, moving from laying on her side to between my legs, her breasts grazing against my sheet covered shaft.

"What are you doing?"

Lacey licked her lips sensually, "Mistress said I should personally get to know my ultimate reward."

Playful minx. I smiled, "Do you have any classes today?"

"Master, I," Lacey tensed up.

I glanced at her curiously, "What is it, Slave?"

Lacey cringed, but still answered, "I'm afraid I wouldn't do too well, now. I finally have all that I dreamed of; truly happy in my life and everything else seemed to just melt away. Family, friends, school - none of it matters anymore. Honestly, it all seems so foreign now... And I know I'd get in trouble with how I'm dressed. So, after discussing it with Mistress, it was decided that my professional occupation would be to simply be your slave. But if you demand it, Master, I will re-enroll."

"You dropped all your classes?" I was stunned. I wasn't sure what else to say. Lacey had needs, obviously, but she just gave up on college to be a slave full time.

"Yesterday morning, Master."

I took a breath to collect myself... I suppose if Alyssa's okay with it - she did say she had a plan for everything - I can't possibly object... on one condition.

"And is this absolutely, without a shadow of a doubt, what you want?"

"More than anything." Lacey's eyes echoed the same.

I nodded and then thought about what was said, "You said you'd get in trouble because of how you dressed?"

"A slave only wears the uniform chosen by her Master. Mistress bought me ten of these to please you and I can feel that it is working." Lacey's hand began massaging my manhood.

"And you would have gone to get milk wearing that?"

"If My Master required milk, yes."

"And what about family and friends? Won't they worry about you?"

"Master and Mistress are my family, Master."

I looked at her sternly... or tried to. It was kind of hard to play the role of disciplinarian when you're getting a hand job.

Lacey giggled, "Okay, Master; I recently made friends with a couple of girls I am proud to call friends, maybe even more, as they are supportive of my feelings and wishes. The girls I had hung out with prior, the ones you saw me with, aren't really friends... a friend is not someone willing to stab someone in the back like they did to Patricia."

"They seem to care about you," I spread my legs even wider to give Lacey better access.

Lacey pulled the sheet off of me, her hands now touching my flesh intimately. "Not really; I was the one who drove us everywhere because I own a corvette. It made them feel high class. Now that I'm gone, their probably in Debbie's little Ford Focus. If they are bothering you, I'll call one of my friends and see what they can do."

Honestly, I wasn't all that worried about Kristen, Madison, or Debbie. I had done nothing wrong. But the car surprised me, "You own a corvette?"

"I used the inheritance money from my parents to pay for school and buy a car." Lacey licked the mushroom tip, lapping up the little precum as she did. "Tasty." She then smiled up at me, "Master can drive it, however, it's at my sorority right now."

Perhaps, but I was more concerned with the word inheritance in that response. I stopped Lacey from what she was doing, staring at her through her lovely emerald eyes, "You were right, Slave. Alyssa and I are your family now."

Lacey beamed, taking a breath to hold back the tears. "Master, you are so good to me." She glanced down at my erection before looking back at me. "And now it's my turn to be good to you."

Lacey lowered her head, her eyes still emblazoned on me, her ruby red lips parting, tantalizingly as her tongue stretched out brushing the underside of my shaft.

I guy could get used to this.

Lacey continued, slowly, seductively using her tongue to dance and then offer light kisses to her treasure. I fell into the pillows with a relaxed sigh. It was just by chance I happened to glance at the clock.

"Is that really what time it is? Shit, I'm going to be late for class." I went to move off the bed before being stopped by three words.

"Face fuck me."

"What?" It was definitely not an 'I didn't hear you?' what as it was a 'did I hear you correctly?' what.

Lacey stared at me sincerely, "Do you want to go to school like this?" Her hand stroked my erection just to make sure I knew damn well to what she was talking about.

"Not really."

Lacey lowered her mouth, leaving only a paper thin gap between herself and my manhood. "Face fuck me. It'll be quick for you and I'll be happy My Master could find pleasure with his slave. Besides," Lacey dropped her head, taking all that I was down to the base before coming back up. "I can handle it."

I paused just a moment, staring into the pleading eyes of Lacey... she desperately wanted this.

Both my hands grabbed the sides of Lacey's head as I thrust upward... Damn, that felt good. I pulled her head closer to me as I raised my hips again, starting a debase rhythm of quick movements into her willing mouth.

With each piston, I felt spittle from Lacey onto my groin, her tears began to streak her face and into my pubic hair. But somehow through it all, she was moaning around my cock.

The vibrations of Lacey's depravity echoed through my being as I assaulted her mouth and down her throat. I was building my orgasm at nearly the speed of light, nothing but the wet feeling existed.

I began to feel like I was in a daze, a constant fog of pleasure as I came in a torrent, pulling Lacey hard against my body and holding her head motionless as jet after jet shot forth, forcing my captive to swallow.

As I was finishing, I released Lacey's head and she gasped for breath with a couple coughs as one final spurt hit her in the chin. Her makeup was ruined; mascara lines marred her cheeks and her red lipstick was destroyed, but her smile told me the truth about the encounter... She loved it.

"Master, you have no idea how much I just came from you using me," Lacey's smile was an exuberant mess. "Now hurry up, Master; you are going to be late."

Yes, it was a harsh reminder I had to leave this beauty after such a display... I rushed to the bathroom, managed to work on my hygiene, get dressed and was to the door in only four minutes.

"Wait, Master," Lacey ran over from the kitchen area. "Here's your breakfast. "

I smiled. Lacey had remembered my toast. "Thanks, Slave... You still got some of my... you know on your chin."

"I know," Lacey smiled as she wiped at it with her hand. "I wanted to make sure you got your breakfast before you left."

Lacey then did something I did not expect. She used my cum like perfume, rubbing my essence into the skin on her wrists.

It felt wrong to leave it like this after what just happened. I leaned in, surprising Lacey as my arm wrapped around her waist, pulling her close. My lips brushed against hers before parting. It was a short, lovers kiss to show how much I cared.

As I relinquished the connection, I still held Lacey close, "Slave," I used her prefered name just to reinforce she will never over take Alyssa in priority, despite an affectionate kiss. "I'll let you go over the particulars with Alyssa, but I do want you to have a couple outfits so you can go out into public; no one should be couped up inside an apartment all day, but mostly because what if I want to take you with us when Alyssa and I go out?"

"Okay," Lacey nodded. "And Master, I know I will never replace Mistress. I wouldn't even want to; she's my family. I am your slave, happy in my life of devotion to the perfect Master."

"And you do it well," I smiled, just now remembering my backpack. "Well, I'm off."

Lacey put a hand to her mouth, cherishing the new memory I had given her, a content little smirk pursing her lips. "Have a great day, Master."

*

I finished my breakfast by the time I exited the apartment complex. Honestly, I didn't feel like running. I'll just miss the first few minutes of my Intermediate Design and Programming for the Web class and hope not to feel the wrath of Professor Buckley too much. Besides, it was a great spring day; sun shining, a light breeze, I could stand a refreshing walk after face fucking Lacey.

"Hi, Josh."

I had taken two steps toward campus, when a voice called out from behind the red maple tree.

I glanced over my shoulder to see Inés giving off a soft smile. "I was waiting for you in hopes we could walk to school together?"

I looked at Inés curiously, "I didn't know you even knew where I lived."

"Well, Alyssa is my friend," Inés snickered as she had emphasized the word 'is'. "So?"

What Alyssa asks of me, Alyssa gets. That's the very definition of pussy whipped, right?

I held out my hand as an invitation, "Always."

Inés giddily ran over and accepted the offering. At just our touch, she let out a relieved sigh. "Better."

Wow, Inés really did have some issues. But curiously, as soon as we touched, she was fine. All it took was the gentle reassurance from someone and she was her typical capable woman... without her normal incessant need to dominate a conversation. Maybe her insecurities are why she always had talked so much? Regardless, it was always off putting which made connecting with someone difficult, male or female. I was now her surrogate.

And the conversation was pleasant, just like yesterday. Now, I wouldn't say it's like how it is between Alyssa and I - the humor flows between us as we're talking and we have so much in common - but I could converse with Inés without being bored. It was nice.

"Thanks for that," Inés took a deep breath, "I now feel like I can take on the day."

"Glad I could help."

Inés stepped forward, and went for a kiss. It caught me off guard and the best I could do was turn my head to avoid the lip to lip contact, her kiss landing on my cheek.

"Sorry," Inés cringed as she stepped away. "I just wanted to thank you properly."

"Remember, I am your friends boyfriend."

I stared at Inés in warning, "From now on, no thanks required, okay?"

Inés merely nodded as we went our separate ways.

I only got ten feet before I stopped in my tracks. In the distance, under the white foliage of the dogwood tree was Charlotte, her golden curly locks in her signature sundress, yellow in color today, and light pink lipstick; it was unmistakably her... and she was crawling around on the ground.

"Did you lose something, Charlotte?"

"Josh," Charlotte looked up at me with surprise. "Yeah, I lost an earring."

I knealt down to assist... Apparently, I wasn't making it to my first class today. "What did it look like?"

"It's several diamonds placed in a hoop pattern set to gold."

"So it's shiny." I offered a comforting smile. "We should be able to find it."

I wasn't having any luck. It didn't help that Charlotte rubbed up against me like a cat would a post several times during the search, but she finally drifted away.

I glanced over my shoulder to see Charlotte briefly tug at her ear before her hand went to the ground. She then looked at me with a nervous expression, "I found it."

Am I really that scary? I moved from my knees to a sitting position, "I'm glad you did, because I don't think I was being any help."

"Nonsense," Charlotte then crawled over to me instead of standing, giving me an impressive view down her yellow dress. "You know how many people walked by before you did? And not single person offered to help, let alone ask what I was doing."

"Well, that's a shame." I kept my eyes entranced into her baby blues... I have plenty of cleavage to keep me occupied at home.

Charlotte laid down, her head on my leg, "Something tells me that I know you would always take care of me." Her head brushed lovingly against my thigh before she sat back up. "Tell Alyssa she nabbed a good one."

With our scavenger hunt now over, I stood and offered my hand to Charlotte, "Will do."

Charlotte greedily accepted my gesture, allowing me to pull her up. "And thanks for the help, Josh. I appreciated it."

I nodded as I slung my backpack over my shoulder and walked to my neuroscience class. No way was I missing that class.

*

"So why didn't you kiss Inés?" Alyssa's eyebrows were raised as she walked up from retrieving our graded homework from the teacher's assistant. She meticulously filed her assignment into the proper compartment of her organizer, and then folded my copy and put it into my book.

Our organization differences is just more proof why I'm a C+ student and Alyssa is at the top of our class.

But what was she trying to imply? "You mean I'm supposed to randomly kiss other girls? You do understand we're in a relationship, right?"

Alyssa giggled... it's always adorable. "Yes, we are in a relationship. A great one, in fact. But, your thought process has one minor flaw."

My confusion was etched onto my face, "And that is?"

"I told you that you could do anything with her." Alyssa tilted her head with a knowing smirk, "Besides, what's the difference between face fucking your slave and a little peck on the lips with Inés?"

My, someone was informed. "Do you have some sort of secret spy network or something?"

"What? Didn't I tell you I hacked all the computer systems and your phone so I can stalk you religiously?" The seriousness echoed on her face.

I stared at Alyssa wide eyed.

Alyssa broke in a fit of laughter, "I'm kidding, geez; you should have saw your face." She shook her head. "You do know us girls tell each other everything, right? It's as fundamental as helping someone find an earring."

It wouldn't have surprised me if she was capable of such technological prowess. "You really had me there," I laughed.

"And you still haven't answered my question."

Oh yes; back to that. "Alyssa, I'm committed to you..."

"And Lacey," Alyssa interrupted.

"And Lacey," I deferred. "But..."

"So Lacey and I are fuckable, but Inés isn't?"

"I didn't say that."

"So you want to fuck Inés?"

"Huh?" I sat nearly slack jawed. "How the hell am I supposed to win against you?"

Alyssa's eyebrows raised, "Didn't anybody ever tell you a woman is always right?"

So the idiom goes. Moving along... "And how did we get from kissing Inés to fucking her?"

Alyssa snickered, obviously thoroughly enjoying herself. She leaned over and put her arms around my neck before she gave me a tender kiss, "Baby, I am devoted to you, heart and soul; and whatever you want, I want to give it to you. You can't tell me you don't have a thing for my friends."

No use denying the past, but things are different now. "Had a thing," I clarified. "You have changed everything."

"That's sweet," Alyssa smiled. "But Baby, now you are ignoring two key points."

"And those are?"

"My friends need you." Alyssa's voice became an emotional plea, "Lacey would have ended up married to a guy who either didn't understand her needs or someone who would have taken advantage of her feelings. She would have been trapped and miserable. Inés, on the other hand, needs someone as an emotional crutch. She is buried in anxiety with no one to help dig her out. You can be a savior to both of them, and as my friends, I want to ensure they are cared for."

Okay, this is now making some sense. I nodded my understanding, "You said there were two key points?"

Alyssa leaned in, kissing me seductively, before whispering, "Baby, you have realized I'm a whore for you, right?"

I saw some tendencies, sure, but I wouldn't have classified it like that to her. "Where are you going with this?"

"The second, and the most important point, is that I want this for you. I am so devoted to you, so much of a whore for you, I get off on making your dreams a reality. Fuck, I even came when I read Lacey's text about what you did to her this morning. My orgasm was so prominent, I had to bite down on my own arm to stifle the moan. Damn, that was hot." Alyssa sat down and opened her text book as Professor Tisdale arrived. "Oh, and we're going out to dinner tonight. I feel like eating some food that actually tastes good, so let's meet at six thirty at Shenanigan's Steakhouse. Lacey will give you a ride."

1...34567...9