Domino Effect

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did you discuss a going into public outfit for her?"

"It's taken care of, Baby."

I laughed, "Aww, and I was so looking forward to left over pizza tonight?"

Alyssa rolled her eyes.

*

I won't lie; driving my first sports car was an eye opening experience. Barely pressing the gas pedal and we took off in a blaze. It took the entire drive to the restaurant to get used to how fickle the controls were. I am stunned I didn't get pulled over. Now, was it truly because of my inexperience? Or was it because I was distracted by the insane beauty next to me?

Lacey was dressed in what were her old clothes; a green mini dress that matched her eyes with the hemline barely covering her womanly charm while the matching top, well, let's just say her aereolas peeked out over the fabric... and I can personally attest that she had nothing on underneath. I had been used to seeing everything about this woman in her maid uniform, but there is something mysterious about teasingly hiding her assets. I had a hard time looking away, and it didn't help that she kept her hand on my upper thigh for the entirety of the drive.

Seeing what Lacey was dressed like, and already knowing that Alyssa was dressed similarly, as was her now new custom, I went with a black button down shirt and jeans. Although, with all of Lacey's cleavage showing, I wish that I was in something more comfortable.

When we arrived at the restaurant, I stopped Lacey from opening her door, and instead did it for her.

"This is a first, Master," Lacey smiled as I held out my hand.

"It won't be the last," I opened my arm and Lacey hooked hers through it.

"Your making your slave wet, Master," Lacey cooed as she leaned against my arm.

*

As soon as Lacey and I were sat at a table in the back corner, I stood at seeing my girlfriend enter the restaurant... and she wasn't alone. Inés was only a step behind, wearing a nice blue blouse and matching skirt, far more conservative in her appearance compared to the other females that she was going to share the table.

"I see we have a guest," I leaned in and kissed Alyssa.

Lacey had been sitting next to me, but as Alyssa came over, she switched to the other side of the table with Inés sitting across from me against the wall.

Alyssa smiled as she sat next to me, "She was having an episode, so I invited her to join us for dinner.

Inés' head shied down, but her eyes still found their way to mine, "Is it okay that I came? I really don't want to be a nuisance during your dinner."

I offered a comforting smile while I extended my hand across the table, "You could never be a nuisance."

Inés greedily accepted my offering.

The three friends dominated the conversation at dinner. Lacey was still gloating about how overjoyed she was in her life; her freedom to now be herself, while Alyssa offered a little insight into the project her lab was working on, and finally Inés finished with not only the workload at school, but her boss at the law firm seemed to want to get as much free labor out of her as he could. She had talked to several other interns there and she was doing triple what they were.

"That sounds rough," I lamented, but mainly showing I was actually listening, though not really participating.

Alyssa took an irritated breath for her friend, "And that's not even counting your coursework and family pressure."

I glanced curiously at Alyssa and she looked at her friend so my attention turned back to Inés.

"You should tell him, Inés," Alyssa gave a comforting smile. "It's okay."

I almost replied "Tell me what?" but stopped myself when I saw the tear.

Inés snifled, "My parents didn't want me to go to school. They said my place was with the family and I shouldn't be selfish. It didn't matter that I wanted to be a lawyer; my future was supposed to be with them running the restaurant... And then, as I left, my Dad told me not to come back a failure."

Wow, and I thought her family pressure was in the form of just graduating. That's nuts. I squeezed her hand tighter, "You have to be yourself, Inés... Right, Lacey?"

"You know I'm happy, Master."

I offered a comforting smile, "They're the ones being selfish by not taking in account their daughters feelings. I know it's hard because they're your parents, but you have to live your life the way you want to live it."

"Exactly," Alyssa took a drink of her water. "Which brings us to what Inés wants."

And here I thought Inés becoming a lawyer was the key to her happiness? My mistake, apparently. I stared at Alyssa expectantly.

Alyssa gestured to Inés with a knowing grin and I turned back to Inés.

"Lacey had mentioned you referred to her as family." Inés took a deep breath, "I was hoping you'd find a way to accept me too? Having a supportive family is the one dream I have that's more important than becoming a lawyer. Or, if that's too much to ask, perhaps just letting me be your roommate?" She finished by biting her lower lip.

I sat back in surprise, "You want to be apart of my family?"

"Can you blame her, Baby?" Alyssa burrowed lovingly into my side. "You held her hand for a short walk, and she was fine for half the day, better than she has been in years. You make her feel so relieved, her stress just dissipates in your presence... And after hearing how her family treated her; which is the exact opposite of how our family acts... Will you help my friend, my family?"

Well, that certainly narrows down my decision. A person who is family to Alyssa is family to me. There was only one issue in my mind... "Where will you sleep?"

"I'm working on it," Alyssa purred in my ear, her hand slipping under the table, "But until then, Inés and Slave would sleep together... Also, Inés would be in charge of the cooking for our family."

"You can cook?" I exasperated.

Inés gave me the most confident grin I had ever seen. I looked toward Alyssa, who was still melded to my side.

Alyssa had a more cat at the canary grin, "I told you I'd take care of it."

I chuckled, "How can I say no to that?" The three girls cheered giddily... Well, I guess that was settled, though I have a feeling that Alyssa knew exactly which buttons of mine to push to have me cave, so was it really my decision? Once the celebratory excitement calmed, I looked toward Inés, "In all seriousness, though, you can stay with us without cooking. A member of our family isn't required to do anything for acceptance. Just be who you are."

"Not just a roommate, but I'm apart of the family?" The words were obviously rhetorical as Inés' smile exploded, "No, where I'm from, every family member pulls their weight in the household. Lacey cleans, I'll cook, with the both of us," she put her arm around Lacey to emphasize to who she was referring, "helping with the family pet. Alyssa, as our Matriarch, keeps all of us in line and you, Josh, as our Patriarch, have the final say in all decisions of the house. You have no idea how happy I am." Tears began to trickle down her cheeks.

Did she just say "family pet"? I'm not sure how I feel about that.

I looked to Alyssa for clarification, and, of course, she already knew my non spoken question.

"I've always wanted a pet, actually, all three of us have." Alyssa then sensually nibbled at my ear, "Of course, after we pick one out, you, as our Patriarch, will have final say on if you approve."

So, no commitment unless I approve. I suppose I can be okay with those terms. I nodded breathlessly under Alyssa's ministrations.

Alyssa nipped again at my earlobe before looking over to Inés. "Now show your Patriarch how grateful you are to be apart of his family. Make his dream a reality."

My dream?

Inés didn't hesitate. She scooted her chair back enough to slide her body under the table. Only a moment later was my zipper being undone and my manhood springing into full bloom.

I glanced around the restaurant, a difficult task with Alyssa aggressively mauling my torso, feeling oh so lucky no one had noticed the disappearance of our family member... And then I felt the warm, salivated mouth of Inés on my cock.

Ah yes, this dream. At this point, did it even matter if anyone knew what was going on under the table?

It did not.

Inés wasted little time. Her head bobbed up and down my shaft with a precise cadence, her tongue meticulously brushing against all things erogenous, grazing against my rod of flesh in the most erotic manner.

Wow... Just wow.

Inés was in a rhythm now, doing her best to suck out my very soul. I almost didn't notice the manager coming to the table.

"Excuse me, this is a family restaurant and we cannot allow this behavior to continue. The police will be called if you..."

The man's eyes narrowed in confusion before finishing, "I am sorry for my disturbance to your meal. Let me make it up to you by taking care of the bill. Enjoy the rest of your dinner."

The whole conversation - was it even a conversation if we didn't say a single word? - lasted all of fifteen seconds, but none what was said even processed in my brain at the time. Inés was truly spectacular at servicing me with her mouth; I was nearly delirious with pleasure. She seemed to bob and caress at seemingly the same time, causing my hips to lift slightly off my chair.

I was going to cum. My body strained and my voice caught in my throat and I grabbed the edges of the table... I felt Inés was going to pull back, not necessarily completely off, before Alyssa forcefully put her head down completely over my crotch, forcing my now encased manhood to trigger its eruption directly into her stomach.

Spurt after spurt wracked my body of its senses, only the feelings of pure ecstacy remained as I flooded her throat with my seed.

As I came, a muted howling erupted at our table. Alyssa, Lacey, and Inés all came simultaneously, only a second after I did. Each doing their best to hide their pleasure with Inés still holding my appendage in her mouth, Lacey stuffing a napkin in hers while covering it with her hands, while Alyssa was biting my arm.

My eyes peered open and took grasp of the situation... Everyone was ignoring us. No one had noticed. It was a relief as I quickly put myself back together and Inés retook her seat.

"Well," Alyssa let out a content breath, "With that, future counselor, I believe you just won your case with your oral arguements."

Inés giggled, "But it couldn't have been done without my co-counsel, Lacey, guiding me through the rigors of fellatio and the extra help at the end by District Attorney Alyssa."

We all laughed at the ruse. Yes, this family is full of laughter and love... and sex.

*

"I feel bad that you have to pay for everything," I shook my head as Alyssa grabbed the breakfast bill without even blinking.

"That's nonsense, Baby," Alyssa dissmissed my statement thoroughly before making me question the ways of the world. "How come you think you're not paying for this meal?"

See? Alyssa has the bill in her hand with a credit card from her purse going into the black fold. How the hell am I paying for it?

Alyssa giggled at my consternation, "C'mon, we're going to be late for Charlotte."

And then she didn't even explain how I was paying for it... When will I understand women?

*

I was impressed with the building. Each floor was its own condominium and we were headed straight to the top of the highrise. The true nature of the amount of money Charlotte Westgate had access to was insane. I knew her Father was rich, but this was wealth. I truly felt like I didn't belong wearing shorts and a t shirt.

The elevator dinged, marking our arrival to the fiftieth floor. We stepped inside the white outer foyer with two huge black vases holding large, leafy greenery - Were they even real? - that stood a couple feet on each side of an imposing, black ornate door with gold trim.

Alyssa took out a key and put it in the lock.

"You have a key?"

"Charlotte is a close, personal friend and trusts me implicitly," Alyssa brushed off my curiosity with a nonchalant demeanor, not even pausing in her quest in opening the door.

We walked in, and if I was impressed by the building, the interior had me in awe. It was so big. Everything was carpeted a pearl white with ivory painted walls while every fashion of furniture was black; leather for the pair of sectional couches, wood for the coffee tables and entertainment center. It was the very definition of extravagance.

Alyssa led me to one of the sectional couches. She sat next to me, whispering in my ear, "You ready for this tutor session?"

My eyes narrowed as I realized we forgot one very important detail. "We forgot our books."

"This isn't that type of tutor session, Baby.

Charlotte, nor I, ever said we were studying math." Alyssa playfully flicked my nose. "Charlotte, c'mon girl, we're here."

Oh. My. God.

Charlotte crawled out from the hallway. Her facial expression was one of nervous anticipation, each "step" full of trepidation. Did I mention she was naked?

"Don't be shy," Alyssa encouraged. "Remember, you're trying to encourage Josh to become your Owner."

My eyes went wide and my mouth moved, but I wasn't able to form a solitary word.

Alyssa giggled at my bewilderment... again. It seemed to be her typical reaction to my surprised countenance every time she springs something new for me to ponder. I certainly wasn't expecting this.

Charlotte arrived at my feet, her curly blonde hair brushing against the side of my leg in a show of affection.

"Good girl," Alyssa used her hand to scratch behind Charlotte's ear.

I closed my eyes and tried to collect my thoughts. It didn't work. So instead, I was blunt, "What the fuck is going on?"

My words startled Charlotte, and she backed off. A river of tears started streaming down her face.

"Charlotte, stay." Alyssa rolled her eyes, "Baby, you scared her."

I scared her? Seriously?

Alyssa noticed my obvious agitation and continued in a more delicate manner, "Baby, look at Charlotte."

I stared at Alyssa, waiting for my answer to this insanity.

"Please," Alyssa pleaded.

I huffed before I turned my attention to the busty beauty doing her best to shield her face from me. I could see she felt shame and she wanted to run as fast as she could to anywhere but here, but the command to stay was given, so she wouldn't.

"See," Alyssa soothed. "This is who Charlotte is at heart. Baby, have you ever heard of pet play?"

I have not. "Is that like when a person acts like a dog?"

"No," Alyssa smiled. "It's when a person wants to be treated like a pet, but are still human. Charlotte isn't a dog or a cat, she is a human being, but she wants to be treated like a pet. Does that make sense?"

"Kind of." Okay, not really, but neither did Lacey being a slave at first, either.

"In order for Charlotte to truly be happy, she needs to have someone to take care of her as a pet." Of course, Alyssa knew me too well to know I really wasn't a hundred percent sold. "Sure, if there is something we need for her to do, like go outside and be a regular human being, we just take off her collar, and she'll understand what is expected of her. Otherwise, she eats off the floor, but it would be regular human food, and she has a couple large pet beds, one in the bedroom and one for out here to be placed by your feet, she crawls around on all fours, don't wear clothes, or in other words, acts like a pet. This is what truly makes Charlotte happy, and I want to help my friend keep her happiness."

I turned to Alyssa, "But she's not wearing a collar?"

"Yet." Alyssa smiled as she stood. She walked into another room and was back in a mere moment. "It is the Owner's job to collar their pet. I took the liberty of purchasing a few you may like, so you may do the honors."

Okay, I'll admit I asked about the whole collar thing to stall. I also should have known Alyssa was already prepared. I still wasn't sure.

"What am I supposed to do?"

Alyssa snickered, "Pick a collar and put it around her neck."

"No, I mean after that." I took a breath. "Charlotte would be my pet and then what?"

"I'm sorry, Baby," Alyssa gave me a soft kiss. "You still feel overwhelmed by the situation."

That would be a major understatement.

Alyssa melted into my side, her hand went to my manhood while her lips were a whisper in my ear. "Baby, I love you, so I will accept your decision, but look at Charlotte; she needs you."

My eyes gazed back to Charlotte. She was still in the same shied position, but at the sound of my instruction to look at her, she allowed her face to be shown... There was a desperate hope to her demeanor.

Alyssa continued, "She is a great person and deserves the love and affection to make her happy, and in return, you will be happy... more than happy. Look at her, she is really quite stunning; golden blonde hair, deep blue eyes - hell, I wish I had those tits, and that pussy is sculpted just for your cock. She would be all yours, Baby. Every last bit of her. You would be her Owner... And remember, all your other girls already picked her out as our family pet and now I am presenting her to you for approval."

As Alyssa was talking, Charlotte changed positions. With every talking point about her features Alyssa mentioned, she brought attention to it; a hand through her hair, batting seductively her ocean blue eyes, sitting at attention and thrusting out her breasts in an attempt to make them as tall and as proud as they could be, and lastly, parting her legs, showing me the glistening sheen of her most intimate crevice.

My erection was an iron bar under Alyssa's ministrations. I get to have sex with Charlotte Westgate? Yes, apparently. But was I ready for that?

No.

I needed something else. "Does she speak?"

Alyssa laughed in my ear, "Of course, she can speak. She just hasn't because you haven't asked her anything."

Yes, I know... just the other day we were talking as I helped her find an earring. That was a stupid question. Duh.

"Charlotte?"

Charlotte tilted her head in acknowledgment, a cute little smirk etched on her face. Oh yeah, she was mocking me for my faux pas. She'll fit right in with our family. But regardless, I knew what I needed now.

"Tell me your true feelings. I'd like to hear this from you."

I'm confident Charlotte saw my defenses crumble because in that instant, her smile went grand, as if she was proud of who she was and who she wanted me to be.

"It's all as Alyssa said." Charlotte's smile then turned into one of contemplation, "I guess it all started when my family got a puppy, Bentley, when I was eight. My Father was hardly ever home, but when he did come home, it was always Bentley that received his attention. Honestly, it made me wish I was his pet, rather than his daughter. I mean, that's not to say he doesn't take care of me," she gestured to her living arrangements. "But growing up, I wanted more. After a while, I acted on my wish, and I had never felt so free when I did. No societal pressures, no family pressures, no anything. Just me as a pet. But by the time I realized my wish could now be a truth, I grew out of wanting to be my Father's pet. I needed someone I could share this life with... and then you came along. I had noticed you from day one in math class, and thought, wow - let's just say I had a serious crush. I then wondered if you could handle my preferences? As time went by, I knew you were interested, but assumed my family reputation was holding you back... And then Alyssa told me she met this great guy and had started dating. I was so happy for her until I found out it was you. I mean, I was still happy for her, but I was also depressed. It didn't take her long to pry the truth out of me and offered this arrangement, which I can't help but to hope will happen." She then looked up at me thoughtfully, "Care to have a pet in your life? Are you willing to make my dream a reality so I can make your reality into a dream?"

1...456789