Domino Effect

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The candor Charlotte displayed was eye opening... also, I could have dated Charlotte Westgate since the beginning of the semester??? Are you freaking kidding me??? Still, despite how appealing that thought was, I would never, and I mean ever, have wished for it to happen. Alyssa is perfect.

The decision was made. If the family wanted a pet, might as well be someone that I found humourous and pleasant to be around... and fuckable.

I grabbed a pink collar that had a metal heart in front which would allow the attaching of a leash if I so chose. It matched her lipstick perfectly. "It's bigger than I expected."

Alyssa grinned a proud grin at my handling of the collar. Yes, she got her way... again. "It's because it's not an animal collar, but one for a human."

Makes sense. As I kneeled onto the floor, my eyes found Charlotte's and saw the absolute joy in her soul as I attached the leather around her neck. Her emotions were so prominent, tears began to explode down her cheeks.

"Thank you, Josh," Charlotte sniffled. "I always knew you were the one."

I gave a soft smile, "Welcome to the family."

Alyssa put a hand on my shoulder, "When a pet gets a new owner, that person gets to name it. What will you name her?"

Really? I looked at Charlotte only to be met with expectancy. Apparently, yes. "I like the name Charlotte. I'll let you keep it."

I felt Alyssa against my back before her voice offered a sweet something in my ear, "Mate with your pet."

I leaned forward, a steamy glint in my eye. Charlotte's smile went wider at my actions before she puckered her lips just as my lips pressed against hers. Our lips parted, and as our kiss deepened, I pushed her body back and onto the floor.

Alyssa pulled down my shorts as my hands went to Charlotte's breasts... they were oh so soft and pliable, with her nipples poking my palms as if they were diamonds. I slid forward on my knees, exiting my under garments.

My cock was at her wet entrance and I pushed in, hard. Charlotte immediately gave a sharp intake of breath. "Are you all right?"

"I've only done this once, and it's been awhile," Charlotte smiled. "I'm your pet, fuck me like one."

Well, I'd already done messed up then. We were in the wrong position for that. I backed off and out, "Flip over on all fours."

Charlotte immediately did.

I lined myself up again, this time entering slowly. I inched forward until I bottomed out before pulling back and reinserting again, this time just marginally faster.

"So good," Charlotte mewled.

Now that the proverbial coast was clear, I picked up the pace. I plunged again, building tempo, and then thrust again even harder. It took only mere moments for me to arrive at full speed, developing a rhythm of spears into Charlotte's depths.

The feelings were explicit. Charlotte was tight, wet, and smooth as silk. Her pussy grappled at my invader, doing all it could to keep it there, relishing all that I was for it's masters pleasure.

Charlotte tried to participate, rocking back against my piston, but she soon learned she wasn't doing much. I was too quick and forceful, taking ownership of my pet in the most dominate way. My hands lashed out to prove my point, one tightly grasping her hips, the other entangling in her hair, using it as a lever to increase my speed, which caused my lover to squeal with delight, her moan taking on a never ending raspy quality that painted the air in the room.

I slammed home one final time, cumming with a flourish of expletives and a tsunami of my essence which triggered Charlotte's own debase pleasure accompanied by a wail of pure euphoria.

I held myself inside Charlotte for several minutes, taking stock of my pet. She was panting heavily, her face seemingly matted to the carpet, her golden locks were splayed everywhere, and to finish the ensemble, was a content little smile.

I glanced behind me to the couch to see Alyssa, also panting, apparently coming down from a meteoric orgasm of her own. "Where's the bedroom?"

"Right down the hall," Alyssa pointed, huffing as she did.

I stood and offered a hand to Alyssa, helping her off the couch before picking up Charlotte off the floor.

Entering the Master bedroom, I should have been amazed at the sheer enormity of the room - it was bigger than my whole apartment - but frankly, I was too tired. I almost laid Charlotte on the bed before I remembered what was said earlier and placed her lovingly in the human sized large pet bed and covered her with a blanket. I then climbed into the large, pink comforter with matching sheets, so big it had tall bedposts that held a white lace canopy, bed. Alyssa was not far behind, and soon we were cuddled, nearly drifting off to sleep.

"With our family growing to five now, we definitely need a bigger apartment," I yawned.

"Why?" Alyssa wearily smiled, "You think we need something bigger than this place?"

My body shot up from the bed as if it were on a spring... Were we really going to live here? All of us? I looked down at Charlotte, "Is that true, Charlotte?"

"You are my Owner and therefore you Own all that I do," Charlotte mumbled.

Alyssa sat up, her arms wrapping around my body, "I told you I was working on it." She then guided my body back to a lying position. It wasn't a difficult proposition.

I was going to live in luxury.

*

I awoke to a wonderful smell. I glanced at the clock that wasn't my clock but kind of was - according to Charlotte - to see I slept half the day away. This bed was the most comfortable bed I had ever slept on. The only drawback was that I was alone. I even peeked over the side and Charlotte had scampered off as well. I hadn't been alone in a bed in quite some time. It sucked.

I put my feet on the plush carpet, so comfortable that my knees didn't even get rug burn while having sex with Charlotte. The room was large, and I could see a full Master bathroom in the far corner. My eyes landed on the black dresser in front of me, my clothes neatly folded on top of it. "I guess it's time to rejoin the others." And I couldn't help but smile at the thought as I got dressed.

"There he is," Alyssa strode sexily toward me only wearing a see though black bra and g string, giving me a kiss as she arrived. "Sleep well?"

"Yes," I kissed her this time. "But a little lonely when I got up... Nice outfit, by the way."

"Aww, poor Baby," Alyssa pouted. "If that's how you truly feel, I'll have your pet move to the bed when the rest of us are busy... And this is my new lounging around the home attire, all us girls have around the house outfits now."

"Busy?"

"Moving in; I told Lacey to start in the second bedroom that she and Inés will share because you were sleeping, Inés was helping, but then, well, I'm sure you can smell what she's doing now, and Charlotte is waiting by your place on the couch so you two can have your tutor session."

Hadn't that already happened? "Tutor session?"

"What happened earlier was your acceptance of Charlotte, now the two of you need to have the conversation about expectations. She doesn't want to break a rule of yours she doesn't know she's breaking, and you need to know her limits. That's the tutor session that was always supposed to be."

What would I do without Alyssa? I'd be lost in a sea of unknowns with these girls.

I made my way to the couch, noting Charlotte perked up excitedly as I sat. "Join me." I patted the space on the couch next to me.

Charlotte stood, her mammaries jiggling with every movement as she sat next to me. She was uncomfortable in the seating position.

"No," I smiled as I clarified. "I meant I want you to be like every other pet to their Owner and lie with your head on my lap."

Charlotte instantly cheered up and followed instruction.

"There," I stroked through her hair. "I then realized I was petting the wrong part of her body for my tastes. My hand then went under Charlotte's arm and nestled with the fondness of her breast. "Actually, that's better."

Charlotte mewled at the touch.

"Before we start," I continued. "I have a question... The other day, did you really lose an earring?"

Charlotte blushed, "I was practicing."

"Yeah, I thought I saw you pull at your ear before you "found" it... All right then, so apparently we need to go over some ground rules, and since I don't have any experience in this, what do I need to know about pet play? As your Owner, how can I support your happiness?"

Charlotte sighed contentedly, "This was a great start. I love this, right now. You added a closeness but still what a pet would do... To add to it, there are a couple things, like maybe some treats; perhaps something food wise..."

"Inés!" I called out.

I heard Inés coming from the kitchen, her high heels giving away her approach. A moment later she appeared from the archway wearing an apron... only an apron. Is that Inés' lounging around the house outfit? With what Ayssa was wearing and what Lacey was sure to be wearing and what Charlotte wasn't wearing... I felt over dressed. But that was a topic for a later time. Right now, I needed to make sure Charlotte's needs were met.

"Is there a way to make a small bite size snack that isn't readily perishable? Preferably something sweet for when someone does a good job?"

Inés nodded with a grin, "Cookies would probably be best. I can make them bite sized and get a weeks worth out of them. Although I don't have everything to do it now, I can pick up the ingredients tomorrow... Or if its immediately required, I can go after dinner."

"No, tomorrow will be fine, thank you."

"Anything for you, and, of course, our wonderful pet," Inés smiled as she returned to the kitchen.

My attention returned to Charlotte, "What else?"

I heard the joy in her voice, "The only other thing that I can think of at the moment, is maybe coming up with a trick I can do when you demand it?"

"A trick, huh?" I sat back in thought. "I mean there are the basic dog ones, like fetch or shake, but you are not a dog."

I felt like I was close to something, but I couldn't put my finger on it.

My hand kept gently kneading Charlotte's breast as I percolated the quandry. It was like my own personal stress ball... It then came to me like lightning; I guess I could put a finger on it, my hand too.

"I got it," I chuckled, thoroughly proud of myself. "Your trick will be to give me a boob job."

"It's called a tit fuck, Baby," Alyssa called from the hallway. "You need to be comfortable being vulgar with us. In this house, we don't have sex, we fuck."

If that's the case, I may have to work on that.

Alyssa continued, "Hell, you could call us all your Bitches, and none of us would mind."

That was never going to happen.

Regardless... "Spying on us, Sunshine?"

"Charlotte is the family pet, whatever you two agree upon, I have to relay it to everyone else... I'm just trying to give you a sense of privacy."

Fine... Not that I have any secrets with, well, anyone in this household. "Charlotte, your trick will be to give me a tit fuck."

"But I'm afraid I've never done that before; I wouldn't know what to do?" Charlotte sounded crestfallen at the thought of not being able to perform my request.

"Isn't that the point of a trick? To have my pet learn something?" I then called out, "Slave!"

In a mad dash, Lacey came running as best she could in her stilettos, kneeling before me in a blink of an eye.

"Tell me, Slave," I tilted my head toward my submissive, "Would Charlotte here make a fine candidate to give me a tit fuck?"

Lacey smiled as she reached out, inspecting Charlotte's chest with apt awareness and a practiced hand, only stopping when Charlotte gasped a quick intake of breath. "Master would be pleased to have his cock in these tits."

"But our pet is worried she will not know what to do? Now if only there was someone in this family who would be able to take the time to train her in the art properly? And if that person expedited that training, to say, by next weekend, despite maintaining her duties, that person would certainly deserve a pleasurable reward."

Lacey's smirk was grand, "Consider it done, Master."

"You may go back to attending your duties, Slave."

Lacey did so immediately.

My attention once again returned to Charlotte, "Anything else my pet would like to discuss?"

Charlotte purred, "I'm so excited right now... I can't think of anything at the moment."

"One standing rule, then," I pinched her already hard nipple. "If anything changes, you bring it to my attention, I don't care what it is. I want you to be happy in your role just as everyone else is. Understand?"

"Just you saying that makes me feel wonderful."

"Good."

With the conversation finished, Alyssa came in and sat on my free side. She petted Charlotte's head for a brief moment before becoming handsy with me... but they weren't attacking my manhood like usual.

"What are you doing?"

Alyssa giggled as she pulled my wallet out of my pocket, "I'm putting your debit card back. I told you that you were paying for breakfast."

Yeah, that shouldn't have gone through.

"My debit card?" I grabbed my wallet and the card. As I opened my wallet to put the card away, I saw my card already there. At closer inspection, the card Alyssa had wasn't mine. I had a sigh of relief but chuckled, "This isn't mine."

"It has your name on it," Alyssa gave a mirthful smile.

I looked again, and sure enough, the card had two names on it; Joshua Simmons and Charlotte Westgate. "What is this?"

Alyssa petted our pets head again, "Charlotte, will you be so kind to enlighten your Owner?"

Charlotte let out a content little purr at the affection, "My Owner owns me and therefore everything I own; my condo, my BMW, my money, it is all yours. I had added you to my bank account yesterday."

"But you didn't know I'd accept?"

"Alyssa was confident," Charlotte rubbed her head lovingly against my thigh. "So I was confident."

I must admit, the following ten minutes after I put my wallet away, was very relaxing. Just sitting on the couch with my girlfriend cuddled into one side while she lightly petted our pet while I was gently groping my pet's tits was the perfect way to unwind. All until I heard the magic words...

"Dinners ready!"

*

The five of us settled into our roles quite quickly, without any complaints; though I still am not exactly sure what a Patriarch of a family is supposed to do. I was told I was the final say in all decisions, but Alyssa, and now Inés, hell, so were Lacey and Charlotte, though their personalities were more submissive in nature, were so much smarter than I will ever be that whenever they said something, it just seemed idiotic not to go with it. My other duty as Patriarch, and no one had to tell me this, was to fuck all four of them whenever and however I so chose... And whenever I came, so did they, regardless of who I was doing, how many of them I was doing, or what any of them was doing.

Yes, my actions almost burned dinner several times. But is it really my fault when...

The neuroscience lab was always a quiet time to catch up on homework. Because Professor Tisdale didn't care, neither did the students... Except for Alyssa, of course. She went to do all the things she needed to have access to that she didn't in her makeshift lab at her parents basement and I went because of her. So I did homework... Or tried to.

Alyssa's hand was rubbing against my manhood as she poured over the results of some testing to some hypothesis she had. It was distracting as I was trying to do some math, but did that stop Alyssa?

Not in the slightest.

In fact, Alyssa had told me it helped her concentrate even more. Whatever her reasoning, I was becoming less concerned with Markov chains. My legs subconsciously parted to give her better access and that was all the invitation she needed.

Alyssa took out her phone, and whoever she dialed, apparently was on speed dial. She then set it down after putting it on speaker phone.

"Who is that?" I breathed out as Alyssa continued with her ministrations.

Alyssa turned in her seat to face me. Her lips met mine for a lovers kiss meant to stoke and inflame. "I told the girls that whenever one of us gets lucky enough to fuck you, we need to call everyone so we can all enjoy it... and besides, it let's everyone know to give you time to recuperate, because no girl wants to be sexy for their guy just to be turned away due to overusage. It feels bad all around."

All that actually made sense... until I realized one thing. "We're actually going to do..."

Alyssa interrupted me with another soulful kiss. Her hands wasted little time in maneuvering me out of my lower garments before she lifted herself on the table and spread her legs.

Fuck was Alyssa wet... she was leaking onto the table.

"Yes we are," Alyssa giggled. She pulled me by my shirt, closing the distance between us. "A true whore will take care of her man wherever, whenever, and however... And this," she grabbed my erection and guided it to her entrance, "Seems desperate for some release."

I have to admit, she wasn't lying.

I pressed firmly forward, sliding in easily.

"Always amazing, Baby," Alyssa gasped.

I pulled back and thrust again, this time quickening the pace.

"Ooh yeah, fuck me, Baby. Show me who owns this pussy."

Done with the formalities, I rammed hard and deep, plundering back and forth like a brutal seesaw out to prove one thing... show my woman what she, just a moment ago, proclaimed. Alyssa was mine in every sense of the word.

We all came as I came deep inside my girlfriend.

And I was in heaven.

Or my fault when...

Charlotte crawled over to me, her hands delicately removing my lower garments.

I just stared in curiousity... I hadn't commanded her to do anything, which made this highly unusual.

Charlotte gazed into my eyes with her baby blues as she lowered her head to my shaft. She licked it all over, her saliva coating it in a sheen before her tongue started at the base and went straight up to the tip as if it was a lollipop.

I was expecting her to continue, giving me a blowjob, but instead, Charlotte shifted closer, her back arching slightly as she encompassed my erection deep between her ample bosom.

Charlotte smiled proudly as she held her tits together, moving her body up and down. She had confidence in her new found trick, a tit fuck for her Owner... and it was several days early.

It was a delicious experience. Her movements combined with the wonderful softness of flesh encompassing my manhood... The slight friction... The slight lubrication... The impression my cock was making in those savory mounds as if they were made just for me.

We all came as I came all over her pillowy tits.

And I was in heaven.

Or my fault when...

It had been a rough day; the credit card machine wasn't working so I couldn't get lunch, a surprise test I didn't pass, and I now have to write a thesis paper in English... Just one thing on top of the other. All I wanted was a nice, hot shower to get rid of the day.

It's amazing the difference that can be found in the shower head of a cheap studio apartment and a luxurious condominium. The water seemed to be massaging my skin as I held my head under it. It was soothing.

It's also amazing how a person's touch could also differentiate from each other; Alyssa was aggressively carnal - hard not to appreciate being desired. Inés was desperate followed by immediate relaxation - hard not to appreciate being needed. Charlotte was soft and appreciative - hard not to appreciate being loved.

I had been lost in my thoughts when the confident touch began stroking my back, as if she knew exactly what I needed at exactly the right time - hard not to appreciate being knowledgeably cared for. It could only be Lacey.

1...456789