Domino Effect

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmm Slave," I smiled.

"I didn't think you saw that it was me who came in, Master." Lacey took the blue ocean scented body soap from next to me and squirted it into a lady circle sponge thingy - like I knew what that thing was called - and began a delicate washing of my back.

"I didn't." I closed my eyes and let the comfort saturate my body. "It was how you touched me that I knew."

I felt the giddiness in Lacey's voice, proud to know she had that affect on me. "Master looked like he had a rough day."

"Nothing a hot shower couldn't fix... and a caring touch."

Lacey continued on her task, soaping first my backside, before her breasts rubbed up against my back as her hands wrapped to my front. My shoulders, chest, stomach, were all cared for before her attention went to my groin.

It was easy to get hard under Lacey's ministrations. She was stroking me in the most cared for way, not aggressive, not timid, just a nice rhythm not predicated on release as much as it was an enjoyable pleasure. It felt really good.

I leaned back into Lacey, turning my head as I did. I laid my lips upon hers, parting them slowly, kissing her exactly as she was pleasing me.

We both sighed with a smile as I relinquished our shared joy. "I think it's time to get this hot shower even hotter before it turns cold."

I turned to Lacey and marched her backward, not stopping until her backside touched the wall. My hands reached out for her breasts kneading them briefly before gliding down her curves, petting her flesh softly. She elicited a surprised giggle as my hands finished with their ultimate goal of going just under the curves of her ass and lifting her in the air and pinning her to the wall.

I thrust forward as Lacey wrapped her legs around my torso.

"Yes Master, this is definitely hotter," Lacey moaned into my ear.

I had to admit, it very much was.

As much as our earlier actions concentrated on taking our time for our merriment, that changed once I had Lacey in this position.

I plunged in deeply with a barrage of thorough insertions, each having the desired result of building to our climax.

Lacey's moans were echoing in the shower enclosure as I drove hard and deep, the feeling of her body just wrapped around me, while her depths wrapped around my cock was something to burn to memory. All of her flesh, inside and out, held onto all that I was.

We all came as I came deep inside her pussy.

And I was in heaven.

Or my fault when...

I didn't notice when someone slipped into the sheets after Alyssa left for school. It barely registered that someone cuddled into my side. I hardly even realized someone started stroking my manhood. No, in my late night, now early morning sleep induced haze, the truth of what was occurring didn't strike me until a mouth encompassed all my shaft in a single plunge. It took a moment through the pleasure to throw the blanket off of me, revealing a nude Inés.

"I hope I didn't wake you?" Inés smiled playfully.

"Not at all," I lied... I could think of worse ways to be woken up.

"Well, since your up, you want to give me a little something so I can make it through the whole day?"

A hand hold was half the day, a blowjob was two thirds, regular sex was thee quarters, and a whole day was...

Inés laid on her stomach, her knees lifting her ass in the air while her hands spread her cheeks obscenely.

I suppose a whole day means anal. Who knew?

Not that I was complaining.

I lined up my saliva covered cock and placed it at her puckered entrance... and Inés pushed back. My cock missed with that movement, but it also told me one irrefutable fact...

"My someone's in a hurry." I pushed the mushroom head in, to both of our delights.

"After a week and a half of being together, I assumed my ass would've taunted you enough to..." Inés hissed as I entered her fully. "fuck it already, but I guess I needed..." She paused again as I thrust into her. "to be more direct to get my favorite position."

I spanked Inés, "If you had told me..." I let the words drift as I continued. Seriously, did these girls think I could read minds?

Inés ignored my statement. "Fuck that feels good," she moaned.

I took hold of Inés' hips, really developing a rhythm, plowing hard and deep, ravaging her sweet, jiggling posterior.

"That's it, bury your stick up my ass!"

Fuck was this tight. I'm definitely going to screw Inés this way every single time... and she apparently would be loving every minute of it.

We all came as I came deep inside her ass.

And I was in heaven.

My point being is that I would argue that any distractions the girls had was of their own accord, not mine.

*

"What are those things in your hair? Some sort of barrettes or something like that?"

Honestly, I wasn't sure about my own explanation. They looked like little saucers, each no more than an inch in diameter, and seemed more connected to her scalp than her hair... And once Alyssa finished styling her luscious brown locks, they were completely hidden.

"Something like that," Alyssa dismissed my query as she finished her hair and was now on to adding a deep ruby red lipstick.

With an answer sort of given, I went to my next question, "Should you girls really be dressing like that when we're going to have dinner with Preston Westgate? I mean, you even got Inés and Charlotte to dress scantily clad."

Alyssa turned from the vanity, "Tell me, do you like what you see?" She crossed her legs revealing the complete lack of underwear from her light blue minidress. If that wasn't distracting enough, her tits, which were pouring out of her top, were equally capable of luring my attention.

I gulped, "I do, but..."

"And to the four of us, you are the only one that matters. It may be Charlotte's birthday, but we all still want to impress you... and by the way your drool is dropping from your mouth which just proved Lacey was right in picking out a different color of this dress for each of us. Baby, you might as well get used to it, because you're going to have a rainbow of flesh hanging off your body tonight." Alyssa then smiled an evilly confiident smile, "Besides, I'm working on it."

She always is.

I turned away, wiping my drool as I did, because if I didn't, I'd never get this tie done staring at Alyssa in the mirror.

*

We arrived at a mansion... I repeat, a freaking mansion. One with actual pillars in front and grounds so large, it rivaled the size of a third world country... and when we walked in, a butler actually escorted us to where Charlotte's parents were.

Charlotte's Dad extended his hand, "I'm Mr. West..." The sixty year old man stood, the epitome of Wall Street, gray hair, clean shaven, power suit, and not even allowing us to use his first name of Preston... He was absolutely intimidating.

But maybe Alyssa was right. At seeing Lacey, Inés, and herself, Preston's voice caught in his throat with his eyes studying the nubile skin. But then again, her Mom, seemed less than thrilled... So fifty/fifty?

Preston's demeanor seemed to turn when his daughter strutted in the room, dressed similarly.

I grabbed his hand, giving it a firm shake, "Josh Simmons, Sir; thanks for having me. I'm glad to be here."

"I'm not so certain I feel the same," Preston gave a second, very disgruntled glance at Charlotte.

On second thought - or maybe it was a third or fourth thought by now? - maybe my first inclinations about the dresses was correct.

"I'm Olivia Marie," Charlotte's Mom, a thirty eight year old blonde haired trophy wife with a body completely store bought by her husband - if you looked real close, through the cosmetic enhancements, you could see where Charlotte got her natural good looks - tilted her head graciously... She had recovered nicely to her daughter's ensemble. "Please come this way, dinner is already prepared."

As the rest of the party filtered to the dining room, an old friend did his best to hurry to the familiar scent that entered the house, but his elder bones hampered him from truly doing what he wanted, which was running to Charlotte.

"Bentley, I've missed you so much," Charlotte kneeled and the response was the immediate licking of her face by the American Foxhound. "You'll never guess, but I'm just like you, now." She petted him lovingly, and he accepted her gentle touch. "Sleep, eat, no stress... though I get to mate; sorry, I didn't mean to rub it in." Bentley licked her face again, causing Charlotte to giggle as it caught her in the nose, "Yeah, I think it's a fantastic life, too."

"Charlotte," Olivia called from the dining room. "Are you coming, Dear?"

"Be there in a second!"

I extended my hand and helped Charlotte to her feet, giving her a brief kiss as she entered my arms.

"Thanks for that," Charlotte's hand went to her neck. "Your generosity helps, but I still feel naked without my collar. Would you mind terribly if I keep it on all the time? Perhaps we can think of something else to show when you want me to be... normal?"

I couldn't say no to Charlotte. Honestly, I couldn't say no to any of my girls. I took the collar out of my pocket and attached it around her neck. "When you are wearing clothes, I want you to be more... normal."

Charlotte sighed in relief, "You really are the best."

"You know, I really don't like the word normal... it's as if we're saying your feelings aren't normal. They are. There's nothing wrong with you. You are perfect, society be damned."

Charlotte wiped at a tear that threatened her make up, her smile exuberant. "C'mon, Josh, let's go to dinner." She took my hand and we entered the dining room.

The hand holding did not go unnoticed by Charlotte's parents. I knew they knew I was with Alyssa, especially after when I sat down, she scooted her chair next to mine to attach herself to my side, but as that was happening, Charlotte religiously held my hand from the other side. Normally, the girls rotate every twenty to thirty minutes or so on who gets the luxury of my free side, but it was Charlotte's birthday and it was the best gift Lacey and Inés could give her. I'm sure on their special days, the gesture will be returned.

By the time the steak and baked potato entrees arrived, I swear Preston's eyes were red with rage and I could damn near see the steam coming from his ears.

And then Charlotte took her napkin and wiped a small blotch butter from her Owner's cheek.

"Oh, Josh, you have a little something," Charlotte cooed as she took care of the offending smudge. "Isn't this delicious?"

"I've had enough!" Preston stood as he slammed his hands nearly through the table. "You... boy, how dare..."

"Mr. Westgate," Alyssa stood, her eyes intimating seriousness, her focus razor sharp. I have never saw her concentrate so intensely. "Before you chastise Josh or your daughter, may I have word with you and your wife in private please."

Still, no matter what Alyssa says, there's no way he would back down to have a private conversation.

"Yes," Mr. Westgate's eyes narrowed as if slightly confused. "Perhaps we should settle this with civility. Come, young lady. we can discuss this in the den. Olivia, please join us."

As Charlotte's parents walked out of the room, I gently grabbed Alyssa by the arm, impressed the man accepted, but my action was more out of worry. "What are you doing?"

"Don't worry, Baby," Alyssa gave me a knowing smile, "I'm working on it."

I let go, concerned for my girlfriend.

"Here, try some of my steak," Charlotte smiled as she put the fork near my mouth, completely unconcerned about what did or was going to happen. "Food always tastes better when someone is feeding you."

I took Charlotte up on her offer, and she was right. Something inherently made the food taste better when getting fed by your pet... but I was still worried.

"Josh," Inés offered a comforting smile, "Has Alyssa ever let you down before?"

That answer was unequivocally, no. All I could do is shake my head, albeit barely.

"Master," Lacey soothed. "Mistress knows what she is doing."

"Trust her," Charlotte mirrored Inés and Lacey's confidence as she held up another forkful.

It was hard, but with all my girls telling me not to worry, and especially Charlotte, considering it was her parents and she should know them best, I allowed my guard to drop. "All right," I threw up my hands and took the proffered bite. After I swallowed, I added, "You ladies win... again." I then looked at Charlotte, "You know, if you keep feeding me your dinner, you won't have any left for yourself."

"Sure I will; I'll just eat yours." Charlotte's voice then went sultry, "and by that, I mean your cock."

My eyes went wide. It wasn't the words, or actually, it was, but it was more who had said them. At home, Charlotte was refrained, relishing in her pet life. But since she is dressed, she is to act to "societal acceptance" and she was showing her public persona. It was a welcome and endearing sight.

*

"My Baby girl!"

The words were startling, nearly causing me to drop my water, but I won't lie and say I didn't spill any. The words rang in the dining room, echoing from every corner as Olivia ran to Charlotte before embracing her in a strong hug. "I'm so happy for you!"

"Mr. Simmons," Preston was right behind her, though not running, and extended his hand to me for the second time.

I stood, confused, and shook Preston's hand. I mean, when did I become Mr. Simmons? "Yes Sir?"

"I apologize for my outburst, but I had to be sure," Preston smiled. "Who would have thought that there was a man in this world who would willingly take on being the owner of a human pet?"

It was a test? Preston knew of Charlotte's needs? I looked past Preston to see Alyssa leaning against the entryway, a smug smirk proudly on display as she watched the proceedings. What had she said to Charlotte's parents? My eyes drifted back to meet Preston's, "Well, Sir, I was surprised at first as well, but I can honestly say, I couldn't be happier with Charlotte and have every intention to ensure her happiness as well."

"My good man," Preston actually put his arm around my shoulder in jovial delight, shaking me briefly. "Let me give you something," his hand went into his pocket - damn, whatever it was caused a large bulge - and extracted a gold chained link leash with a black leather handle. He separated his wife from daughter before attaching the clip to the metal heart of Charlotte's collar. He finished by handing me the controlling strap. "She's all yours."

"It would be my honor, Sir." I accepted the offering, my hand sliding into the grip.

"As long as you take great care of our little bitch here," Preston petted Charlotte along her ear, "the least I can do is pay for all your household expenditures."

Wow. My eyes went wide... So many thoughts were coursing through my head; I didn't like his reference to Charlotte as a his bitch - she is not a dog, but a pet - but I also felt I was on shaky ground, that what was occurring was fragile, at best; but most importantly, my predominant thought was...

Is this actually happening? Seriously? Is this really how the filthy rich are?

"Of course, you can breed her as much as you'd like, as well; I'll even throw in a bonus for each litter produced because I know Olivia wants to spoil grandchildren and I would like an heir to my empire..."

Having to finally respond woke me from my disillusionment, "I will do my best, Sir, though, I won't push our children into anything they don't want to do. If they want to run your empire, okay, but it would be their choice."

"You drive a hard bargain, Mr. Simmons. I like that." Preston shook my hand again, "I guess I'll have to take what I can get. Who would of thought I would run into a shrewd negotiator of such a young age?"

*

"This doesn't make sense?"

"No, you don't make sense," Isaac shook his head as he beat up a computer controlled character. "You come over here to study instead of being in a house with four girls that constantly want to have sex with your lame ass. If I had that, I would have settled down with a girl already... Maybe."

"I told you already, I can't get anything done at home. It's too distracting." I then mumbled, "Not that I'm complaining."

"I heard that," Isaac laughed.

"Okay, yeah, I get it, but Professor Tisdale may not care about homework, but that doesn't mean she let's the teacher's aide grade exams easily. I got to know this stuff by tomorrow. "

The problem was that I stopped looking to study when I saw a prior assignment that was stuffed into my book. Based on the date, it appeared to be the assignment about 'if a tree falls in the forest' concept... the one that was to use brain waves to move objects and caused me to blow up Alyssa's lab in the basement. But what I was holding was something far simpler...

How Does Emotion Affect the Way People Process Music and Art in the Mind?

All right, yes, I understand that this paper wasn't considered simple. Hell, I wouldn't have been able to think of this topic, let alone write it. However, it wasn't what we (okay, almost exclusively Alyssa) worked on for three weeks with Alyssa having even going back further - to the beginning of her freshman year. This paper was supposed to be the unveiling of not only her hypothesis, but the application of it as well... It had worked. Hell, I thought this was what she used to get the paid position in the science lab.

It just didn't make any sense.

I tried to study, but found I couldn't. My mind kept going back to my discovery even though I promised myself not to worry about it and discuss it with Alyssa when we both got home.

But why would she discard a year and a half of her work? This was supposed to be the springboard to her hopes and dreams. I loved her too much not to figure out what happened and do everything I could to fix it, if I could.

And yes, I just admitted to myself for the first time that I love Alyssa Peterson. It was a shocking revelation and spurred me on even further.

*

I made it home before Alyssa, and the three other women in my life instantly knew something was amiss. Inés tried to pry, but I dismissed her questions immediately. Lacey sat on the floor, her head bowed while Charlotte laid next to me on the couch, her head just next to my leg. I knew both of them just hoped their presence would be enough to get me out of my funk.

It wasn't.

As soon as Alyssa arrived, I stood. "We need to talk, Alyssa. Privately." It definitely came off more sternly than I intended, probably due to me stewing over this dilemma for a couple hours now, but my point had been clear.

Everyone was stunned as I haven't used her given name since I started calling her Sunshine. Now everyone knew my melancholy was because of her, the Matriarch of the family.

Alyssa was perhaps the most surprised. She had a 'what happened?' viewpoint that switched to a 'what did I do?' after a quick glance to the other three informed her that it had to be something she had done.

I made my way to the bedroom where the old homework assignment was on the bed. I picked it up and turned as Alyssa shut the door. "What's this?"

"That is a paper on human emotion and how the arts as we know them are analyzed by the brain." Alyssa breathed a sigh of relief, "Is that really what this is about?"

I'm glad she was relieved and it made me feel better; less angry and more to where I should be in this conversation... a concerned boyfriend.

"What happened to your pet project, the one that you worked on for a year and half?"

"The irony in the word choice "pet" isn't lost on me. You may find it funny as well, after I explain." Alyssa moved forward and gave me a brief kiss. "I ended up scrapping it because of a severe side effect, or I should say, I scrapped the idea of going public due to a severe side effect."

1...456789