Donna the cuckquean

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Donna moved to the doorway she noticed both Mark and Janice had robes on. Before she could turn to get one for herself, Mark stopped her, "There is the sleepy one."

Donna smiled sheepishly, but before she could say anything Janice barked, "Come rub my feet my owned slut."

Donna felt her face redden. Yes, last night had definitely happened and Janice had obviously not forgotten. She moved onto the balcony and obediently knelt before the other woman in their lives.

Janice held up her right foot, "Lick it, my pet bitch."

Janice flexed her foot, toes pointing up for Donna to lick the sole of Janice's foot.

Donna dutifully licked the older woman's foot. 'At least it is not her pussy again,' she thought with less joy than she should have. Janice lifted the other foot and Donna repeated the action on it as Mark and Janice talked about today's plans.

Donna was now massaging Janice's feet as she listened. She was surprised by her feelings of disappointment, almost a sense of loss, more than an excitement on the news of Janice leaving soon.

Janice looked down as if reading Donna's mind, "Oh don't worry, I will come back to play with you."

They locked eyes a moment before Janice told Donna to order breakfast. Donna nodded and rose to her feet and entered the suite to place the order for breakfast.

Once she ordered the food, Donna ran to the bathroom to pee and freshen up a bit before she came back out and stood between the two, seemingly slightly toward Janice. Still sitting Janice pulled Donna over by the waist.

"You truly suck, ha-ha, at oral sex," Janice teasingly mocked.

As she said this she rubbed Donna's ass, "You need lessons badly."

Donna's face turned red. Janice continued, "Spread your legs a little slut."

Donna nodded and spread her legs as per Janice's request.

Janice then began to rub Donna's pussy, "Damn, are you always wet? Pull on your nipples."

Donna moaned as Janice played with her pulling and playing with her nipples.

"So, my pussy was the first you ate?" Janice asked.

"Yesss," Donna moaned in reply.

Again Janice told her she needed lessons and that she should practice sucking cock more too. Then there was a knock on the door.

Mark spoke up, "Go get breakfast and set it up at the table."

Donna was so aroused now, she knew it had to show. She also knew she was expected to answer nude and she did. The young porter seemed unfazed by her nudity, but not enough to pass on ogling her quickly. This made Donna her both blush and become a little more excited.

Donna showed him to the table where he placed the three serving dishes and the orange juice and bottled waters. She promptly signed for the meals and showed him out. She set the table and poured the drinks before going out to tell Janice and Mark that breakfast was ready. Donna could not explain it but that need to please Janice was very strong now and still growing.

"Breakfast is ready now," Donna told them from the doorway.

Mark and Janice rose and came into the suite. When Janice saw the three meals ready for them she looked at Donna.

Janice put her hands on her hips as asked, "Why three?"

Donna was taken aback, she looked at the table, then back to Janice. Janice undid her robe and let it fall, "We have your breakfast already."

With that, Mark removed his robe as well, a smirk on his face. "Now, be a good slut and crawl under the table. You eat while we eat," Janice added.

Janice then pulled a chair out and pointed under the table. Donna thought, you can't be serious, as she complied by kneeling and crawling under the table. Donna yelped as she felt a smack on her ass. The humiliation grew as she realized this time it was from Mark. 'Oh damn, now? Really? Are you helping her?'

It was like Mark read Donna's mind, "Move it, breakfast is waiting." Then he chuckled slightly. 'Damn it,' Donna thought as she moved and felt her arousal growing.

The table was high enough that Donna was up on her knees, once the other two were seated. Donna looked at Mark's semi hard cock and then to Janice's legs, which had not parted yet. 'She kept them closed on the balcony too,' Donna wondered as she moved between Mark's legs and kissed his cock.

Donna could taste Janice on his cock. 'Still from last night?' Donna performed fellatio on her husband doing her best to get him hard. She had never had trouble making him aroused before. 'Is Janice that much better? Am I really that bad?' she worried.

Finally Mark got hard. It was an erotic rush to Donna to feel him harden in her mouth. She moaned as she kept working his sexy cock. He tapped her head and she looked up to see him indicate with his thumb, "Janice's turn."

Deep down Donna knew she would have to perform oral sex on Janice again. She had just hoped not so soon, but once she was ordered under the table Donna knew it was coming.

Donna moved, and Janice giggled as she spread her leg. 'You two fucked?' as she realized what was coming into view.

Janice said, "Your breakfast my little slut. Fresh cream pie, your soon to be favorite."

Janice reached under the table and pulled Donna to her pussy holding her there as she ground herself on Donna's face, moaning "more tongue" over and over. Donna noticed that Janice had stopped talking and was now moaning. There was another sound too but Donna had trouble identifying it over her own moans.

Donna then heard Mark say, "Damn you give the best head," his voice full of lust. She realized the other sound was Janice slurping as she sucked Mark's cock while Donna ate her pussy.

Janice held Donna's hair with a firm grip as she sucked Donna's husband, using Donna's face, mouth and tongue to clean her pussy while, of course, enjoying an eventual orgasm. Janice came on Donna's face that was triggered more by the lust of the power she held over Donna than the work Donna was doing herself.

Janice moaned on Mark's cock as she came. Stroking him faster as she moved her lips up and down his sexy cock. 'This was a great couple to hook up with,' Janice thought, 'just need her to eat pussy better.' She winked up at Mark as he grinned down at her. She wanted to finish him one more time before she left for the day. Sean was expecting her. 'Well no cream pie for him today,' she giggled to herself.

Janice finally stopped grinding on Donna's face and pulled off Mark's cock to order Donna to, "Stop playing with yourself, bitch and kneel next to my man, Mark."

Donna stopped her rubbing and wondered, 'How did she know?'

Donna then crawled out from under the table. Janice was already taking Mark back in her mouth. 'Damn her lips look so sexy on him,' she cringed.

Donna knelt and watched. When she tried to rub her pussy, Mark snapped, "Legs apart, cup your tits and watch."

His tone was firm and decisive. The order was humiliating, but it also turned Donna on even more. Again she asked herself, 'What is wrong with me.'

Donna pulled and kneaded her breasts and nipples. Donna watched Janice working Mark's cock with her mouth as her hands began playing with his ball sac. Donna thought as she watched, 'She really is good at that.' Donna felt her nipples throb in her fingers and her pussy needed attention that Donna knew was not coming soon.

Janice moaned happily as she worked Mark's cock. Donna noticed Janice used a lot more tongue than she ever did. She also noted, from his moans, that Mark seemed to love it.

Mark soon announced, "Oh fuck yes. That is so good. I'm gonna cum baby."

Janice pulled half off Mark's wet cock. Donna saw each throb and pulse as Mark let out a long moan. Janice then stood and grabbed Donna by the sides of her head and kissed her hard shocking the woman even more by sharing Mark's cum with her as they kissed.

When Janice broke the kiss she slapped Donna and sternly said, "No sex or touching your pussy without permission. Got it?"

Donna, her cheek warm, told Janice she understood. Then Donna thought, 'But I am so fucking horny. Please, I did what you asked.' However, she only watched as Mark and Janice kissed and said goodbye before Janice dressed and left.

Donna began to tear up once Janice left. The sexual tension, frustration and humiliation were taking a toll on her. Mark stepped up behind her and hugged her tight. Neither said a word for several minutes as they looked out the open door to the balcony. Then Mark told Donna he loved her before she even asked. This helped her mindset very much as he reassured her with his touch and words.

They spent the day at the beach. Donna was uncomfortable at first. She was very self conscious to be nude in public, even if everyone was. 'Not everyone should be,' Donna observed. Still the site of nude women was not new to Donna who had played sports in college, but still that nudity was not public. 'Well mostly,' she mused.

Mark applied a liberal amount of suntan lotion to her and made sure she kept her legs apart while they relaxed and soaked up the sun and people watched. They said little to each other.

At lunch time, they decided to just go to one of the beach cabana's to eat. The events earlier, seeing a few couples making out on the beach, plus the heat of the location all worked on Donna. The cabana was crowded now and each time she was brushed up by a passerby she would feel arousal tingle through her body. Particularly if it was another woman. A breast on her arm. A fleeting hand across her back or ass. 'I am so fucking horny,' she bemoaned to herself.

After lunch, Donna begged Mark to go back to the room. She wanted and needed him to fuck her. Mark declined her advances however. He even had them take showers on the beach. When Donna went to dress, all she had was her swimsuit cover which was basically a multicolored long tee shirt that barely hit her upper thighs. The arm holes were over sized and depending on her arm angle, would do little not to show her breasts.

"Please, I need to get dressed, this is obscene," Donna pleaded with Mark as he had their beach bags sent to their room.

"Nonsense Donna, you look extremely sexy," Mark said as he eyed his sexy, overheated wife.

Yes she truly was a sexy woman. He could tell she was willingly letting him, and Janice too, call the shots and lead her. Putting her in an uncomfortable setting is just a continuation of the submission and fun, to Mark's thinking.

Mark said casually, "Just a quick walk into town. I want another bottle of that local tequila," as he turned and walked away.

Donna reluctantly agreed to go as she was. Her hair in a messy ponytail, no makeup and very underdressed. The walk and especially the eyes on her had an arousing effect on Donna. Each set of eyes she caught looking at her began to add to her horny state. Mark took many opportunities to cupped and groped her ass as they walked.

Donna's current sexual arousal was higher than she could ever recall. Her nipples were very erect and the thin material of her makeshift dress rubbing them added to her arousal, not to mention her leaking pussy. Any chance she got Donna closed her legs. Her thighs were wet to almost her knees. 'This is not who I am. I am not a slut or an exhibitionist,' Donna told herself, 'Damn it, get back to the room and take me Mark.'

When they returned to their suite Mark rebuffed Donna's advances with, "Janice is coming later."

These simple words cut Donna two ways. First, was Mark choosing Janice over her? Secondly, will Janice control me? Will I be allowed to watch? Stay?

Donna shuddered as she stood there, looking out the balcony door, lost in her thoughts. Mark then came up behind her, "You can join us tonight."

Donna moaned in response to his words and his hands on her breasts. Her arms over his as Mark rolled her erect nipples in his fingers. His head on hers as they looked out the back door.

Mark cautioned, "If you touch yourself without permission tonight, we will tie you up."

Mark's words sent a jolt of erotic arousal through Donna. The way he said "we" really excited her and she could only reply with a moan as Mark pinched her nipples.

"Understood my cuck wife?" he continued.

'Am I a cuck? Can a woman be a cuck?'

Donna thought as she answered, "Yes Mark" in a voice full of lust.

Mark played with Donna's breasts more. She could feel his hard cock on her back. She wanted him. Donna needed her husband to fuck her but she said nothing as she wiggled her hips as she thought 'Am I a cuckold now? I can never tell anyone.' She bit her lip and continued thinking, 'Fuck they do turn me on.'

For dinner they stayed at the resort but they ate at the four star restaurant. Mark wore a typical white dress shirt and black slacks combo. He had Donna wear her a red dress he had bought for her earlier in the day. Donna felt very exposed as the dress was one that had a deeply dipped neckline balanced by a flirty, flouncy skirt in this party-ready dress. She wore no bra, of course, but it was her lack of panties that really made her feel dirty to be out in public.

It was the second time in the day that Mark had her out like this. On the elevator ride down Marks hand had kneaded her ass the whole ride down.

He had even whispered in her ear, "We should do more anal."

This had sent a shudder through Donna. She was so horny now, anal sounded like a great idea.

She thought, 'What? I am not an anal fan, it's OK but yeah if you will fuck me and let me cum yes.'

After dinner they stopped for a few drinks at the smaller bar. Mark teased Donna by rubbing her leg at the bar as he reminded her, "No touching without permission and legs apart, I want to see your pussy drip."

Donna's face went red, she knew he would. She was wet already. The thought of what was coming soon added even more to the lustful feelings she had.

When Janice arrived, she wore a swimsuit cover and a bikini under it. Donna smiled as she opened the door for Janice. Donna still had on her dress. 'Do you like it? It really shows me off,' she wondered to herself.

"What the fuck are you dressed for? You going out hooking?" Janice replied as she looked Donna up and down.

She thought Donna did look hot in it but there was no way she would let Donna know that.

Janice said flatly, "Take it off. Leave the heels. Get us some ice."

Donna removed her dress. Letting it fall. She grabbed the ice bucket as she tried to not look embarrassed going out nude. 'Adults only, the ice machine is not that far.' Donna thought as she took a deep breath and was about to dart out the door.

"Stop!," Janice demanded.

She untied her cover and then let it fall. Next, as she stared at Donna, she untied her small bikini bottom. She stepped out of it, then picked it up.

"Open."

Donna opened her mouth. The bottom was placed in her mouth.

"Close."

Strings hung out from the corners of Donna's mouth as Janice smiled at her.

Nothing further was said. Donna moved to get the ice. Tasting Janice on the bikini bottom in her mouth.

'She does taste great, damn her!'

Donna got the ice and returned, thankful that no one had seen her. She knocked on the door. She heard Janice ask who it was. Muffled Donna said it was her. She had a feeling removing the bottom would be a mistake. Finally after three rounds of who is it, Donna was allowed in.

Janice was already nude and Mark's shirt was off. Janice smiled at Donna, "Set the bucket in the bedroom and return, slut."

When she returned, Donna saw Mark and Janice embracing and kissing. Her instinct and horniness told her to rub. 'No you can't, they will not let me watch,' she sternly reminded herself.

Instead Donna stood, legs shoulder width apart and her hands behind her back. Her eyes and ears taking in the sight of her husband making out with this other woman. Donna had all but forgotten about the bikini bottom in her mouth as she took in the scene unfolding before her. Her pussy clinched as Janice undid Mark's shorts and let them fall. 'Oh gawd, look how hard he is,' she trembled.

Mark and Janice continued to make out, knowing Donna was now watching. Marks hands cupping Janice's bubble ass as Janice stroked Mark's cock. When Donna moaned, their eyes locked. Then they broke their embrace. Janice turned to look right at Donna. Donna's chest heaved, her breasts seemed to grow as she looked back at Janice.

Janice instructed, "Go lie down on the bed. Your head at the foot of the bed. Oh and you can take my bottom out of your slut mouth."

Red faced, Donna removed the bikini bottom and she moved into the bedroom.

Janice kissed Mark and giggled, "Showtime."

Janice followed Mark into the bedroom. Where Donna lay on her back, arms to her sides with her legs slightly apart.

Mark stepped up to her, "Open."

Tilting her head back, Donna opened her mouth. 'Oh maybe I will be part of this tonight,' she hoped.

As her husband offered his cock, Donna moaned in erotic excitement.

She took in his cock happily and then heard Janice say, "That's it slut, get his cock wet for me."

'Oh fuck,' Donna thought as she heard the words.

Mark slowly slid his cock in and out before stopping and stepping back. As soon as he moved, Janice climbed on the bed to straddle Donna's face.

'Now I have to lick you?' Donna looked up at the pussy, very wet, just inches from her face.

Donna felt a sting on both thighs as Janice leaned down and said, "Spread 'em slut."

Donna yelped as she spread her legs. 'Is she going to eat me?'

Then Mark's thick cock was back in view. He slid into Janice slowly. Donna felt Janice's hands on her thighs, gripping them. Donna watched the close up view of Mark pumping his cock in and out and in. She saw how Janice's pussy took him in, how her clit left it's hood and throbbed.

Janice moaned and rocked her hips as her lover took her hard. She yelped when he smacked her ass and loved the moan from Donna it incited and whose own hips were rotating. Janice made sure to keep Donna's legs wide and only blew on Donna's leaking pussy. Donna moaned again, this time in sexual frustration.

Harder for Donna was watching Janice climax not just once but twice as Mark worked hard as fucking his Mistress. When Mark finally came, Donna watched his cock throb and twitch as he flooded Janice's pussy with his seed.

As soon as he withdrew, Janice lowered her cunt to Donna's face saying, "Clean me up slut."

Donna licked and slurped on Janice's pussy. Marks cum oozed out as she greedily licked her rivals freshly fucked pussy. 'Damn it, I should hate this. Hate her. But damn it, I want her to cum for me and to let me cum,' she thought as she worked her mouth and tongue furiously.

That last thought really hit home with Donna and she moaned loudly. She thought it again as she devoured Janice's pussy. Soon Donna got her wish and Janice came on her face with more of Mark's semen leaking out for Donna to lap up.

Finally, Janice moved off of Donna's face and ordered her to "clean up my man." Donna winced at the "my man" part but climbed off the bed and eagerly licked Mark's cock clean.

Mark's cock softened as Donna cleaned him. She knew he needed recovery time.

'Plus that was a lot of sex,' she added to herself.

Suddenly she felt Janice's legs along her side. She looked up to see Mark and Janice kiss. The kiss was passionate and fierce. Mark's cock began to grow hard in Donna's mouth and soon he was fully erect.

This time Donna watched from the chair as Janice rode Mark's cock in the reverse cowgirl position. Donna was allowed to rub herself but not to climax. Donna was going mad with lust now. Janice moaned and groaned in a fury of lust and pleasure as she rode Mark's cock while Donna rubbed and whimpered from her pent up lust. The couple worked up a good sweat as Mark fucked Janice through several loud, body shaking orgasms before he finally came again.

Once Janice moved off of Mark, she grabbed Donna's hand. Without a word she pulled her up as she led her to the shower. Again, Donna cleaned Mark's cum from Janice with her lips and tongue. Janice pulled Donna up and kissed her. Their breasts rubbed as they kissed and Janice's tongue split Donna's lips. Donna moaned during the hot kiss. Janice had her pinned to the shower wall and moved the hair back from Donna's neck and kissed here there.