Donna the cuckquean

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Two hours later, Donna had bought Marcia two outfits and had eaten her out in a dressing room. Her own pussy was now empty and her panties thrown away.

Donna was so horny now, but Marcia was showing no signs of letting her cum anytime soon.

"I think we should look into you focusing on the pleasure of Mark and myself. I mean right now, you're thinking about your own orgasm instead of making me cum hard."

Donna looked over at Marcia. She spread her legs to ensure her needy pussy did not rub her upper thighs. 'Yes damn it I want to cum. I have needs too, you bitch!'

Marcia reached over and rubbed Donna's thigh. "Don't fret my little bitch, your orgasms will be mind blowing."

Donna thought about how hard she had came when Janice had finally allowed her to climax. And that first climax Marcia had allowed her. "What do I need to do, Miss Marcia?"

Minutes later they were parked in front of a strip club and an adult book store. "Ok Bitch, let's get some toys."

Play Time

Once home, Marcia and Donna made out and undressed each other. Both women were excited and horny. After they stopped kissing they took out the new strapon holster and the purple 7" cock for it followed by a ball gag

"We need this to shut you the fuck up."

Next were nipple clamps, a set of rubber butt plugs and lube.

"You should get more used to ass fucking."

But, what Marcia really loved was the metal chastity belt. Her eyes again lit up when she pulled it out.

"Let's get these cleaned up and ready to use."

Donna had heard of some of these, but other than a small butt plug and clothes pins, along with her vibrator, she had not used toys much. 'Just fuck me before you put that belt on me,' Donna silently begged

Marcia enjoyed watching Donna clean each item. She could see the sexual need building.

"You know, we should clean you up as well, Bitch. All my toys need proper cleaning."

Donna and Marcia then showered together. Marcia took care to wash Donna's body from head to toe. Her attention and touch turned the already aroused Donna further into her lustful, submissive space.

"You are a fun toy. Soon I am going to fuck you hard. You may climax as many times as you can."

They kissed, slowly and tenderly. Donna was loving kissing other women now. 'I wonder if any of my friends are good kissers? Or perhaps Amber?' Donna's mind flashed

She did not even protest when Marcia insisted on her having an enema. Only saying, "Yes of course Miss Marcia."

Donna watched as Marcia casually opened the drawer that held the enema bag. In a baggie also was something pink. 'That's my damn vibrator!'

Marcia prepared the enema and told Donna to come over to her.

"Spread your cheeks, Bitch."

Donna, looking in the mirror, reached back and spread her ass cheeks. Mark had her do enemas before so she knew what to expect. Marcia inserted the lubed up nozzle and let the warm water fill Donna up. As the water flowed into Donna, Marcia reached up and roughly groped Donna's left tit.

"You are such a horny slut. All submissives should be as fun as you."

Donna moaned, the words, water and touch working on her. When the bag was empty, Marcia removed the nozzle and put in the smallest butt plug.

"Move, straddle the bowl. Hands behind your head," Marcia ordered and Donna complied.

Marcia's hands rubbed Donna's tits and asked, "Were you always like this or was it that you are really a Dyke?"

Donna began to answer but was cut off by Marcia, "Either way, my gain and we all get what we want." Donna thought, 'I never wanted this. Oh fuck that feels so good.'

Marcia was now licking and nibbling on Donna's left nipple as she reached for Donna's vibrator. Marcia then rubbed Donna's full belly as she teasingly used the vibrator on low all around Donna's dripping pussy.

It was too much for Donna, who begged for relief, "Please, I have to go. Please, anything but let me cum. Oh fuck, please I have to let it go."

Donna followed Marcia's instructions. She squatted and let Marcia remove the plug and then she expelled the enema as Marcia watched. Donna realized that she was not as embarrassed as she thought she should be at the moment. 'Fuck, if anything I want to rub myself right now.'

Afterward, Marcia insisted on another shower for Donna, "...to freshen up, but no touching your cunt."

While Donna showered, Marcia cleaned up any mess before putting the strapon harness on.

Marcia was waiting with a towel when Donna stepped out of the shower. 'Oh yes, she is going to fuck me,' she thought, seeing the fake cock on Marcia. Marcia then dried Donna off.

"My your nipples are hard enough to cut glass, you must be excited for me fucking you."

Donna was, "Yes, very much so."

Then Donna saw Marcia grab the belt and thought, 'No, please let me climax.' Donna knew if she said anything, the chastity belt would stay on longer.

Marcia said nothing as she helped the docile Donna into the device. 'Oh, you are so easy to control,' Marcia thought devilishly. She looked up into Donna's eyes as she produced a small lock.

"Can't have you cheating on us now, can we?"

Donna looked in the mirror, seeing herself in the metallic chastity belt. She bit her lip and her hand reached down to touch the front that covered her wet pussy. 'Oh fuck, oh fuck.'

Marcia stood behind Donna and reached around to cup Donna's breasts and rolled the hard nipples between her thumbs and forefingers.

"There, much better, Bitch," she said, smiling at Donna in the mirror and kissing the older woman's shoulder. "See, now you won't be tempted to play with that needy cunt of yours. Now your ass? Well, maybe you should play with it."

Their eyes met in the mirror as Marcia pulled on Donna's nipples and twisted them. Marcia's eyes went to the lube on the vanity.

"Let's put some lube on and get your ass ready."

She teased and fingered Donna's freshly cleaned ass and soon she had two fingers pumping in and out.

"Play with your tits. Grab the nipple clamps."

Donna dutifully reached for the chain connecting them. She attached one clamp to her erect right nipple as Marcia brushed the hair off Donna's left shoulder.

Donna gasped as the clamp pinched her nipple. Marcia added a finger in Donna's ass as she kissed Donna's neck at the shoulder. Donna clamped her other nipple, again gasping as she let go. She looked in the mirror, seeing Marcia kissing her neck. She admired her nipples in the clamps as the short chain pulled on them. Then at the chastity belt she was wearing with the tip of the pink cock at her side. Mostly, though, Donna saw the lust in her own eyes. 'Is this the new me? Can it be me?'

Marcia whispered in Donna's ear, "You look sexy, Bitch."

Then Marcia kissed Donna's ear as she withdrew her fingers from Donna's ass.

Offering her fingers to Donna, she dutifully licked them as she looked into Marcia's eyes. Seeing the other woman's lust Donna thought, 'To bed now?'

Marcia reached for and caressed Donna's breasts until her fingers found the chain connecting the nipple clamps. Marcia smiled knowing she had picked the perfect length.

Marcia pulled on the chain, causing a moan from Donna as her pinched nipples and her tits were pulled up. This worked perfectly as Marcia put the chain across Donna's lower jaw.

"Close Bitch."

This caused another moan from Donna.

Marcia took Donna and positioned her. Forearms on the vanity top, hips back and legs apart. Marcia had to push Donna's hips down a little as she lined up the girlie cock and eased it into Donna's ass.

Donna grunted and closed her eyes as Marcia ease the fake cock in. She lowered her head slightly, trying to relax, but it also gave her tits some relief.

Suddenly, Donna's hair was pulled back. Her eyes opened wide from the shock and surprise.

Marcia slid in more cock as she hissed, "Oh no, Bitch. Watch your face as I fuck you until you cum and cum for me."

Donna moaned and groaned as Marcia eased the rubber cock deeper into her ass. Her hand instinctively reached down to rub her pussy.

This caused a laugh from Marcia, "See, you can't help yourself."

Marcia began to fuck Donna. She built up the rhythm of her strokes until she saw Donna close her eyes.

Then she pulled Donna's hair and hissed, "Look at your slut self, watched yourself cum from getting butt fucked by me."

The hair pull, this pulling her head back, pulled the chain of the nipple clamps causing Donna to yelp out, almost losing the chain in her mouth.

Marcia kissed Donna's neck and moaned into her ear, "Cum for me, Bitch."

Marcia then pushed Donna's head forward and immediately pulled back again. The effect was intense for Donna, who felt her body ready to explode now with pleasure as Marcia fucked her ass fast and hard, coupling with the discomfort made when her mouth pulled her own nipples.

"Look at your slut self," Marcia repeated to Donna.

Donna looked again and saw a woman full of lust in the mirror and Mark in the doorway, smiling. Donna moaned out as she orgasmed right at that moment. 'How long have you been here?' Donna wondered as Marcia fucked her ass through her orgasm.

Mark had only caught the last few minutes of the action. His cock was rock hard in his pants as he witness is Mistress fucking the living hell out of his wife. From his vantage point, and Donna's position, he could not see her new chastity belt. Mark did not also realize that Marcia was fucking Donna in the ass, as Mark had told her that he had only been recently doing that with Donna. His surprise came a moment later.

Donna almost collapsed onto the vanity as her long denied orgasm turned into multiple orgasms.

Marcia whispered in her ear, "Your first anal only cumfest, good girl."

Gasping for air and trying to calm herself, Donna felt perverse pride in hearing "good girl from Marcia.

"Th-thank you Miss Marcia."

She barely flinched at hearing Mark say, "nice work, Marcia."

Marcia pulled out of Donna and spun her rival around. She was confused as Marcia pushed her to her knees.

"Every time you see Mark fuck someone, you clean them up. Every time I fuck you, you will clean me up. Understood?"

Donna looked up at Marcia, fear in her eyes. 'Wait, that was in my ass, I never clean Mark after anal.'

It was as if Marcia could read her mind, "Your enema cleaned you out, now clean my girlie cock so I can get fucked by your sexy Husband."

Those words really did it for Donna. She wanted to see Mark fuck Marcia, like it was programmed into her now. Soon Donna was licking and kissing the fake cock, vaguely aware that she was doing it like it was Marks and she was trying to impress both him and Marcia as she did it.

Mark took note of the nipple clamps and, after stepping closer to the women, asked Marcia, "Is she wearing what I think she is?"

Marcia smiled at Mark before offering a hand to Donna. As Donna stood, Marcia said, "Well, the little bitch constantly wants to rub her pussy. So we got her a new belt to train her." She then stroked Donna's cheek. "And she found that anal sex is just as orgasmic for her."

Marcia then embraced Mark, "But my pussy could use a good fucking. Threesome?"

Minutes later Donna was on her back on the bed, with Marcia on top of her. Marcia was kissing Donna's neck as Mark fucked Marcia from behind as Donna rubbed Marcia's sides and ass.

Donna and Marcia's breasts bounced and rubbed together as Mark's cock drove in and out of Marcia's sexy pussy.

Donna was both loving this and frustrated by it. Yes, the orgasm, no...multiple orgasms, had been great earlier with Marcia. Yes, having Marcia on top of her, making out with her was amazing. It was the fact that the belt prevented her pussy from getting touched and driving Donna wild with lust. 'I have never needed sex so badly.'

When Mark came, Marcia climbed up Donna's body to facesit her. Soon both women were moaning as Donna's talented pussy licking tongue sought out Mark's load from within Marcia's sexy cunt. Marcia moaned and arched her back as she climaxed.

After calming down, Marcia dressed and kissed Mark goodbye as they discussed him picking her up for the getaway.

Reclamation

Donna was still lying in bed when Mark returned. He said nothing as he removed the chastity belt. To Donna's surprise he then moved between her legs and kissed her pussy. Gently at first, like he used to do.

Donna began to writhe and moan as Mark ate her pussy. Her pent up needs rippled through her as she climaxed hard, sooner than she ever had.

"Oh fuck, I'm cumming," Donna moaned out.

Mark slowed as his wife came then gently kept going until Donna came again before moving up and kissing her, surprised by the hunger in her kiss.

"I love you Donna," Mark whispered to Donna.

Donna purred and hugged Mark, "I love you too, baby."

Gently they then made love. For the first time in a long time. 'He feels so much bigger in me now,' Donna thought. Afterwards, they drifted off to sleep.

The weekend arrives

Donna woke up on Saturday. 'I wish I had never agreed to this, I miss them so much.'

Donna was so horny and frustrated by the belt she wore. Marcia had locked it on, putting the key on a necklace.

"Can't chance my bitch enjoying herself too much."

The result so far had been and enema followed by fucking herself with the dildo. 'I bet they are fucking right now. Or she is sucking him off.'

Donna laid in bed, playing with her breasts. Squeezing them and tweaking her nipples. Sighing as she rolled them in her fingers. 'I should ask her if the girls wanna meet for dinner, I know just the place.'

Donna pulled and pinched her nipples as her mind was temporarily taken off of Mark and Marcia. She pulled the medium sized butt plug from her ass. Grabbing her dildo, Donna fucked her ass again. She relished feeling her pussy throbbing and gushing under the protective belt as she used the toy on herself until she climaxed.

The Cafe

Donna smiled as she approached the table that held her friends.

Monica spoke up saying, "I had forgotten all about this place. My Mom brought me here a lot as a kid."

Donna only replied with, "Oh, I just got lucky one day while out."

As she sat she could feel the butt plug pushing in slightly, her cunt was wet as usual.

When Donna saw Amber was not their waitress, she was a little disappointed. She and her friends made small talk but Donna thought, 'I bet Monica is dull in bed. All talk and she thinks she is so great. Sandy, yeah Sandy, you might be wild.'

Sandy asked, "You ok?" snapping Donna out of it.

Donna replied, "Yeah, missing Mark." 'And Marcia.'

Donna excused herself and walked over to Amber. "Hey, there." She took a deep breath and asked, "Wanna get drinks later, catch up?"

Amber smiled and took Donna in, "I would have to call my sitter, but sure. I get off at ten."

Donna promised to pick her up at ten thinking, 'No, you will get off a little later if I have any say in it.'

The end.