Donna the cuckquean

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Janice's hand found Donna's excited pussy. She moaned at the touch and hugged Janice. Janice began to play with Donna's pussy as she bit and sucked on Donna's neck. This combination caused Donna to moan louder and her body to tremble. Even Mark heard the moan. Donna grabbed Janice's forearm and begged, "please don't stop," as her orgasm quickly approached. Janice only moaned onto Donna's exposed neck as she continued to work on it as she rubbed Donna's clit putting her completely over the edge. Donna shook in orgasmic delight.

They embraced again and then actually showered. Janice smiled at Donna, who smiled back at the warm gesture. A few kisses and giggles later and they stepped out of the shower. Then Donna saw it in the mirror. The huge hickey Janice had put on her neck.

Janice smacked Donna's ass hard, "Marked you as my bitch, happy?"

Stunned Donna nodded and said, "Yes, thank you."

'Fuck, Janice is so fucking good,' Donna admitted to herself.

Janice only smirked as they dried off.

While Mark showered, Janice told Donna she could sleep in the bed if she wanted. Donna knew which side she would be on but agreed.

Day Five

They all seemed to wake together. Donna and Mark were due to fly out that afternoon and Donna fully expected one last session of being cucked by Janice but to her surprise, Janice turned to her.

Janice brushed Donna's hair back saying, "You were so much fun."

Then she kissed Donna. It was a soft, tender kiss. Donna melted into the embrace from Janice.

As they all finally got out of bed, Janice helped Donna and Mark pack. She kissed Mark a few times, but nothing more.

Then to Donna's surprise, Janice said to Mark, "Can you give us some privacy?"

A tingle ran through Donna at the words and then the long kiss from Mark.

A minute later, Donna was in bed with Janice. They kissed and rubbed their bodies against each other as hands explored and groped. Soon Janice was astride Donna's head, rocking her hips and thus her cunt on Donna's face. Janice held Donnas arms above her head on the bed as she rode Donna's face to orgasm. Sliding down Donna's body Janice started to make out with her married lover again. This time Janice's fingers worked on Donna's pussy again as Janice added another mark to Donna's left B cup breast.

"Look I know I was hard on you, but in time I think you will thank me," Janice said as they laid together, "I opened you up to the best mind blowing orgasms you can imagine."

Before Donna could even respond, Janice kissed her. Janice adjusted herself until her pussy rubbed Donna's pussy.

"Oh fuck," Donna moaned as they began to grind themselves on each other.

The pent up sexual frustrations of the previous days added to this wonderful sensation Donna was feeling now leading to another big orgasm. 'Damn her, she is right.' admitted Donna.

Then Janice again face sat Donna. This time she took her time and really enjoyed licking Janice's insatiable pussy. Janice even reached back to rub Donna as she enjoyed Donna's new found oral skills.

All too soon Mark returned. He found Donna and Janice sleeping in the bed and the room stank of sex. He gently woke them. Upon seeing Donna's nude body Mark was pleasantly surprised by the love marks on her breasts and the size of the one on her neck. The wedding they were about to attend would be interesting.

Donna and Janice shared one more shower but they resisted having anymore sex.

Donna thought, 'I so wish you would have gone down on me.'

Janice accompanied her lovers to the lobby. She kissed Mark goodbye. Then she hugged Donna before kissing her.

"I am going to miss you," Donna confessed.

"I have your number, you will be hearing from me," Janice replied.

They both fought tears as they held hands.

'I love her,' Donna realized.

Then she said it to Janice, "I love you." She said that to another woman.

Janice smiled, kissed Donna and said, "I love my little bitch too."

They both laughed and that seemed to ease them.

Once on the shuttle, Donna looked to wave goodbye to Janice but she was gone. Mark took her hand, held it and said, "Baby, I am so proud of you. I hope you know I have so much love for you. I know it was intense."

Donna leaned on his shoulder and sighed happily.

That night in their own bed, they made love for the first time in seemingly forever. They cuddled after and feel asleep in each other's arms.

Living with it.

In the first month after they returned, Donna and Mark had passionate sex daily, sometimes more than once in the day. Their friends noticed how close they seemed to be and a few even remarked, "That vacation really brought them close and WOW do they have a passion for each other. He even gave her that passion mark, like they were only dating."

While not talking daily, Donna and Janice did talk a few times a week. They were becoming friends and Donna told Janice everything that was happening. They made vague plans for Janice to visit but no dates were ever mentioned.

Donna found herself changed. She looked at other women differently than before meeting Janice. She began to fantasize about Mark with other women. 'It was one time, a special event that was not going to happen at home,' Donna always told herself. But the seed had been sown.

As the weeks turned into months, the passion marks faded away. The sex tapered off as well, leading to Donna masturbating more and more as her heightened sex drive and imagination took off. Janice only served to add fuel to Donna's fire when they chatted. More than once, Janice had her rubbing herself while telling her about Janice's special friends, the ones Donna might want Mark to be with.

Which of my friends would you like?

On the way home from a friend's birthday bash, Donna wanted to know something. It had been the first time since the wedding they attended after their vacation that most of Donna's girlfriends had been together for Mark to see. "Mark, can I ask you something?"

Mark glanced over as he drove, "You know you can. What's on your mind?"

Donna steeled herself, thinking, 'Janice would ask it no problem.'

"Um, are there any of my friends that you might be interested in?"

Mark scowled and replied with, "Interested? Interested in what? What are you talking about?"

Donna became a little flustered. "Umm, well you know like on vacation with Janice." She paused and then added, "You know, a three way."

Mark could not believe his ears. Janice had been a wildcat and it was pure luck that Janice had been right when she said, "Your wife is a submissive, I bet you bring women home a lot."

In reality, while he had thought about the possibility he never acted on it before, but now, it seemed like Donna was asking just that.

Mark responded flatly, "None of them! I am not looking to bed your friends. You really need to stop talking to Janice."

Working late

Perhaps a month after the party, Mark suddenly had to work late. It started happening once or twice a week but two weeks into it, Mark began consistently working late on Wednesdays and Fridays. Never coming home until 9pm and showering immediately. Eventually it became Saturday mornings too.

When Donna would ask, "where are you going?" The answer was always, "I am going to work," from Mark.

Donna began to masturbate each night that Mark worked late. Her imagination ran wild, convincing herself he was with another woman.

Another call to Janice only added fuel to Donna's lust. Janice told Donna she should, "Stop playing with yourself. Find out."

Donna laughed it off as she moved her hand and agreed to look into it.

The new Cake

Mark, at first, was working late, trying to get a promotion. During this time he befriended the manager of the family restaurant nearby. They were truly only friends, but Mark did feel an attraction.

When Mark came home on a Saturday, Donna confronted him. "Who is she, huh?"

Mark denied it at first, he wasn't ready to tell Donna just yet the fact that he had indeed met someone he was attracted to. But Donna kept pushing. "Tell me, who are you seeing?"

Donna had a feeling if she kept pushing, she would find out. Mark fumed a moment, then grabbed Donna by the upper arm.

"You just can't let sleeping dogs lie, can you?" Mark hissed as he pulled her to their master bedroom, "Get on your knees. NOW!"

Donna sank to her knees as Mark undid his belt and jeans. When Mark let them fall he said two words, "Clean it." He stepped closer to his wife as she looked at his cock and replayed his words. She thought 'Clean it, clean his cock. Like with Janice?'

Mark grabbed his cock and held it like an offering to Donna. 'This is it,' Donna told herself.

Then to Donna's surprise she tasted nothing but her Hubby's cock. She looked up at him, surprised. "I told you I am not seeing anyone," Mark said to his wife.

A confused Donna sat back on her knees. Mark's semi hard cock falling off her lips. 'I just knew you had someone,' Donna said to herself.

"Did I say stop?" Mark growled at

Donna. Donna shook her head no and began to perform fellatio on Mark. She loved feeling him swelling in her mouth. Then Mark grabbed her hair and became more aggressive. He began to thrust slowly in and out of his wife's mouth. Donna moaned in lust and surprise.

She looked up to see his eyes closed as he slowly fucked her mouth. Donna felt her body respond. It had been too long since they had engaged in such wild sex.

'Maybe he does not need anyone else now. I can satisfy his needs. Maybe Janice can visit,' were the thoughts swirling in Donna's mind as she grunted and gagged on Mark's cock.

Mark's mind was on the young manager of Kristolios, the restaurant he went to almost daily. Mainly, of course, to see her.

Mark moaned as Donna worked his cock as he slid it in and out until he ejaculated in her mouth. He then helped Donna up and kissed her forehead. His hand slid down her shorts and he was not surprised that she was so wet. Thirty minutes later, they were in the shower together. Mark already formulating a plan and Donna thinking, 'Wow I so needed that.'

The new Cuckcake

Marcia was just 21 and slightly shorter than Janice while being much younger. Her short hair and slim build gave her a Miley Cryus appearance. Born in Spain, her family had moved here to open a Mediterranean themed restaurant, although most of the menu was American.

Mark liked the moussaka there. Basically it was lasagna with eggplant. He had been there enough and had ordered it enough that Marcia actually started serving his table and flirting with him in the practiced manner any good manager might with a good customer. Marcia had more than once considered asking him out, his wedding ring had been the only thing to make her hesitate. Still, she found Mark attractive and he would not be her first married conquest.

Every picture tells you so much

About two weeks later, Donna received a picture from an unknown number on one of her apps. It was a picture of a woman, taken from behind in a hotel hallway. A message read, 'time for fun.'

Donna assumed it was a mistake and ignored it. 'Cute woman, I bet they had fun,' was her only thought.

Ten minutes later came another pic. This time it was a woman's face, her hand covering part of her face. After reading the caption of "Married cock tastes the best" Donna gave the picture a closer inspection. 'She has a cock in her mouth. Who's cock, Who is she?' Donna wondered. There was only a small portion of the cock showing. Her mind immediately thought, 'It is Mark, he is shaven now. He's thick like that cock. It must be him.'

"Umm, not sure who you meant to send this to, do I know you?" Donna replied to the sender.

"No, but I know of you." Came soon as a reply.

"Who are you?" But there was no immediate reply. Then Donna's imagination took over, 'She is with Mark, I just know it.' Donna rubbed her clit, already excited, as she texted Mark to see where he was and how much longer he would be working, but there was no reply and it was only 7 pm.

Then came another pic and a taunt. It was of a neatly trimmed pussy, leaking her lover's freshly delivered seed. "Bet you want to clean me up," was the message accompanying the photo.

A tingle ran through Donna. Again, Donna rubbed her aroused clit. She knew it was not Janice but she called anyway. Donna got her voicemail, knowing her Lover lived across the country, Donna still left a message, "Hey it is me. I know it will sound crazy, but are you with Mark right now?"

'That is not her. The pubic hair is darker,' Donna told herself looking again at the pic. 'Yes, I would like to lick you,' Donna admitted as she continued to edge herself.

Donna could not stop rubbing herself, having convinced herself Mark was with another woman. She asked herself, 'why is this turning me on so much?' A question she had asked many times and yet had no answer she could explain.

By the time Mark came home, Donna's body was afire with lust. She had to know where he had been and with whom?

Mark was smug. He said little as Donna questioned him and he got a bottle of water to drink. He all but ignored Donna as he walked out of the kitchen, only saying, "I need a shower."

Donna followed him to their bedroom. She was upset yet turned on too. 'Did you fuck another woman or not?' questioning to herself. She watched as he undressed, a very smug expression on his face as he removed his clothing.

Once nude, Mark sat on Donna's side of the bed. "How about a blowjob, my horny wife?"

Donna's eyes went wide. She moved to the bed. She had to know. She had to taste him. She moaned as she licked his cock. She looked up at Mark. He had a big smile on his face and only said, "Suck me."

So many thoughts ran through Donna's mind as she tasted another woman on Mark's cock. Her mind was a jumble of thoughts, 'He really did it. Who is she? Where did you meet this slut? What does she look like?'

Before Donna could ask, Mark grabbed her hair and slowly fucked her mouth. He pushed in far enough to barely gag her as he used her mouth while thinking of his new Mistress.

Mark took her mouth until he came for the third time that night. He was not surprised to see that Donna was masturbating as he pulled her off his cock. When she asked who the other woman was, Mark refused to answer. For the next month he would come home frequently taking Donna upstairs to use her mouth. She loved and hated it. She was given no information on the new slut and yet she never said no.

Anytime Mark was late or even out, Donna masturbated. Not always to climax, as shame and frustration sometimes kicked in, 'This isn't right, it is cheating but I keep encouraging him. And damn it, it turns me on.'

Donna began to beg for sex with Mark, but most times ended up just giving him oral sex. A couple of times, though, he took her ass. Donna had never been a fan of anal but wanted Mark to fuck her so she agreed.

Outside the bedroom, Mark was attentive and engaging with Donna. The one thing he refused to discuss was Marcia. Donna still did not even know her name.

First Impressions

Donna finished doing her hair and makeup. Mark had gone to pick up his new lover and this was Donna's chance to make a good impression. He had encouraged her to dress up and Donna wasn't going to disappoint. She chose her Papell Studio dress and her H Halston heels, which gave her an added couple of inches in height.

The dress was light blue in color and was a favorite of Donna's. She felt the heels combined with the mid thigh dress helped to show off her legs. A she gazed at herself in the mirror, 'I look great, much better than when I first met Janice.'

Donna heard Mark's car doors shut. She stood and made sure she looked as perfect as she could. Her heart pounded as the door opened. They came in laughing about something. The woman was shorter than Donna. Even without her heels Donna had a good five inches in height on this new woman.

The new woman looked at Donna then turned to Mark, "Oh you have to be fucking kidding me. That is just too fucking precious."

Then she turned back to Donna and took a step forward. "Hello Bitch, I am Marcia."

She put her hands on her hips, just at the top of her cut off jean shorts. Her tanned belly showing as she was also wearing a tee shirt that was cut so short that her breasts were barely covered.

Donna began to reply but Marcia stopped her with a wave of her hand, "Don't be rude, I was not finished. Mark has told me all about you, so no need for you to speak beyond yes or no to me. Do you understand me?"

Donna was taken aback, 'Who are you? And me being rude? REALLY?'

"I asked you a simple question," Marcia said coldly.

Donna meekly answered, "Yes."

Marcia then sat on the couch and said, "Go fix us some drinks. Santo Tequila if you have it." She turned to Mark who nodded. "Oh good," Marcia smiled.

Donna could see the bulge in Mark's pants. She knew this was turning him on immensely. Her body reacted as well, her nipples were now erect and her panties wet. Donna then went to pour the drinks. 'Damn, she is so bitchy but so fucking hot,' she told herself. Donna sighed as she picked up the serving tray.

Coming back to the living room Donna found Marcia straddling Mark on the couch. They were kissing as Mark's hands roamed the younger woman's backside.

Marcia looked at Donna and sat up slightly, "Oh just put them on the table, Bitch."

Then she went back to making out with Mark. Again Donna thought, 'My god she's such a bitch, how rude...but fuck I am turned on by it.'

Donna stood there, excited but yet feeling very awkward about standing there watching. They made out for a couple of minutes before Marcia got up and off Mark.

Marcia said to Donna, "He says you're really bad at blowjobs, I want to see for myself, get over here."

Donna felt uneasy as she stepped over. 'Why am I loving her bossing me around,' Donna thought. She suddenly felt very overdressed, even though she had dressed as Mark had asked. Donna knelt before her husband and then took off his pants. She looked up at him, he was smiling. 'You think I am bad at sucking you off?' Donna silently asked.

Donna was determined to show Marcia that she knew how to suck her husband's cock and well. She stroked his hard cock and then took him into her mouth.

It was only a minute later when Donna heard Marcia laugh and say, "I've seen lesbians do a better job."

Then like with Janice before, Donna felt a hand on her head. "Deeper, you Dyke Bitch."

Suddenly Mark's cock was in her throat. Even when he had be fucking her mouth he never forced it that deep. Donna gagged and coughed, then she was pulled up. Marcia laughed at her and forced her head down again and again. Tears flowed from Donna's eyes as Marcia continued to roughly forced her to deep throat Mark. He only moaned in lust as his wife took all of his cock into her mouth.

Donna was humiliated and turned on as she was abused. Her makeup ran and spittle from her throat ran off her chin onto her special dress.

Finally, Marcia pulled Donna off Mark's thick cock she said to Donna, "Oh look you're messing up your dress. Such a shame you filthy Bitch."

Donna looked up at the shorter, younger woman. Marcia simply peeled off her tee shirt. She looked down at the submissive wife kneeling at both her feet and the feet of her lover while she removed her shorts and thong.

Marcia said nothing as she straddled Mark. Together they moaned as Mark slid easily into the turned on Marcia's younger cunt. As a stunned Donna watched from the floor.

Marcia faced Mark as she rode his cock. Occasionally looking back and down at Donna.

Soon Marcia taunted Donna, "Like what you see? Watch how much he loves this," maneuvering her body, "bet he never fucks you like this."