Donna the cuckquean

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Each statement was given to Donna to humiliate her and, of course, to turn her on as well. 'Why is this such a turn on? And why is she such a bitch,' Donna thought as she watched Marcia fuck her man.

Marcia came. She moaned out and shook, 'Ffffuuuccckkk yyyeesss, cccuuummmiiinnngg!!"

Donna watched, enthralled by this mean woman and her climax thinking, 'She is as turned on as I am.'

Mark fucked Marcia through a couple more orgasms before Marcia climbed off him.

"Make yourself useful, Bitch. Suck him off," Marcia then grabbed Donna's hair and pulled her face to Mark's cock.

Soon Donna was gagging and her eyes watered as Marcia forced her up and down Mark's cock. 'Damn she tastes good,' thought a humiliated Donna as she again recognized a taste she had become accustomed to recently.

Donna felt Mark's cock throb. She felt a sense of pride in the fact he was about to cum. Proudly she thought, 'See, I did it. I did make him.'

Mark and Marcia shared a look and Marcia pulled Donna's head back. Mark's cock erupted cum all over Donna's surprised face. She had never had a facial before and she gasped in shock. Cum hit all over her face and some fell on her dress, along with more spittle as Marcia laughed again, "Such a messy Bitch."

Donna started to reach up to wipe her face off but was told by Marcia, "Don't you fucking dare wipe off your reward and new makeup!"

Donna whimpered but when asked about it by Marcia, she meekly replied, "I understand."

Marcia sat next to Mark on the couch. They kissed and cuddled as Marcia smirked at Donna before saying, "Bitch, get him hard again. I want him again."

Donna moved, cum drying on her face and dress, to kiss and suck Mark's cock. She used her hand and mouth to work on him. She loved feeling him swell in her mouth.

As soon as Donna got him nice and hard, she felt a foot on her shoulder. "Enough, Bitch." Donna was then pushed back and away.

Marcia then moved to all fours on the couch and Mark moved behind her. Marcia then ordered Donna to move so they were face to face.

"Mark told me all about you. I know your cunt must be soaked right now." Donna nodded, she so wanted to rub her pussy, even if just to edge but then the moaning Marcia added, "Don't you dare touch it."

Donna moaned, her body so aroused as Marcia kept her under control as Mark fucked the young woman from behind. They were face to face, just inches separating them.

Suddenly, Marcia grabbed Donna's arm. "Here, feel what you are missing out on."

Marcia guided Donna's hand to her pussy and to Mark's cock pumping in and out. Donna was mesmerized by feeling Mark's wet cock sliding in and out of Marcia. So much so that she did not even realize for a few moments that Marcia had let go of her wrist. Donna was rubbing Marcia's pussy from her clit down to Mark's cock. She continued rubbing Marcia's pussy as she ached to rub her own cunt. Both women moaned in pleasure now. Marcia began to thrash about, moaning, "Don't you fucking stop."

Marcia came hard, then she pulled Donna to her and kissed her. The sudden kiss surprised Donna in its unexpectedness and even more so the pure passion of the kiss. 'Fuck she kisses good,' she admitted to herself.

Mark moaned out, "I love how your pussy clamps down on my cock when you cum, M."

Mark gave Marcia's ass a smack. He kept fucking her and she was now fucking back, wild with lust and passion. After another smack on the ass, Marcia breathlessly told Donna to lie on the floor. She straddled Donna's belly as Mark stood above Donna's head. Marcia then began to blow Mark, as Donna looked up. She took him deep with practiced ease. 'Damn, she is good,' Donna thought, wishing she could rub herself, 'I am so fucking turned on by her.'

When Mark moaned he was going to cum, Marcia pulled off his wet cock. She moved back onto Donna's legs and aimed Mark's cock down just as the first rope of cum erupted from Mark's cock. It landed on the dress, as did the rest.

When Mark finished his climax, Marcia laughed and asked for fresh drinks. "And no fucking playing with yourself, Bitch."

Donna got up. Humiliated in her ruined dress that had been her favorite. Head down, Donna went to the kitchen. Her pussy ached for attention. Donna grabbed the bottle and quickly poured the drinks. Then she lifted her wet dress to just rub herself for a second.

Suddenly, Donna felt her hair pulled hard as her head was jerked back. Marcia called out to Mark, "The bitch was trying to touch herself. You were right she can't be fucking trusted."

Donna whimpered from the shock and pain as Marcia jerked her head around.

Marcia led Donna back to the living room by her hair, "Fucking little bitch, can't follow simple instructions. Strip off that filthy, disgusting dress. You should be ashamed of yourself. That was once a good dress."

Blushing deeply, Donna took off her ruined dress. Next was her bra. She hooked her soaked panties in her thumbs but was asked, "What the fuck are you doing? No one told you to remove them or your ugly ass shoes."

Marcia then pinched Donnas left nipple and said, "Come on, I want fucked in bed." She led Donna to her master bedroom by her hard, pinched nipple. 'Fuck, has she been here before or did Mark tell her?' Donna wondered as they stepped into the bedroom.

"Sit down, Bitch," Marcia demanded as she pointed to Donna's makeup chair, after turning it to face the bed.

Donna sat down, looking at Mark in the doorway and then to Marcia opening Mark's side of the closet. Grabbing some ties she came back to Donna. "Since you like to watch but cannot be fucking trusted."

Minutes later legs were tied, parted to the hard back chairs legs. Her arms were tied together behind her at the elbows and draped over the back of the chair. Donna said nothing, allowing Marcia to control her. 'Fuck, I hope she lets me cum soon.' she whimpered to herself.

Marcia and Mark climbed on the bed and made out. Their hands explored until they ended up in a 69, with Marcia on top and facing the tied and moaning Donna. Once Marcia had Mark nice and hard they moved positions. Mark took Marcia this time in the missionary position as Donna squirmed and looked on. For thirty minutes Mark fucked Marcia. It started slow, then built in intensity as it went on and on. Marcia climaxed and climaxed again and again. Her body arching as she moaned out in sheer sexual delight. 'I am so fucking turned on. Damn it! I so fucking love this shit!' Donna admitted to herself as she watched them.

Mark finally came and rolled off Marcia, panting and spent for the moment.

Marcia sat up on one elbow, "So, you like to eat cream pies, I am told."

Mark smirked at that. He was truly loving how submissive and turned on Donna was.

Donna blushed and replied meekly, "Yes."

Marcia smiled, "Do you want to please my pussy, bitch?"

Donna again replied meekly, "Yes."

Then Mark got up and untied her legs. He said nothing as he grinned and helped his wife up, keeping her arms tied. Donna realized her hands were asleep, numb as she knelt on the bed.

Marcia slid a leg between Donna's legs, "Damn you are so wet, Bitch."

She rubbed her foot on Donna's sex as Donna moaned. Then Marcia used her foot to smack Donna's cunt.

"Eat my pussy, Bitch," Marcia hissed.

Donna knelt down, her pussy so needy now thanks to the teasing by Marcia. Donna kissed Marcia's neatly trimmed cunt then began to eat her out. Licking and slurping Marcia's sexy juices and Mark's creamy load.

Marcia moaned, "Oh that is a good girl. Maybe you are a dyke."

Donna moaned at that, 'No I am not a dyke!' But she had to admit she seemed to love eating Mark's lovers out.

Donna wanted her hands free, she so wanted to climax and knew neither Marcia or Mark were going to get her off tonight. Then Marcia began to orgasm.

Marcia humped Donna's face as she came and moaned, "Fuck yes, do it again, Bitch."

Donna ate Marcia to a total of four orgasms. She was on her knees, arms still tied behind her. Marcia's leg between her own, Donna's body aflame in lust and desire.

"Damn that was good. I bet you want to cum now," Marcia said as she pushed Donna up.

Donna nodded and said, "Yes, please."

Marcia made Donna beg. Donna begged and pleaded with Marcia to be allowed to climax. Mark loved seeing her submitting to Marcia who was younger but yet, so much in control of Donna already.

Marcia finally said, "Okay, you can cum...but no hands, you can just hump my leg, Bitch."

Donna's eyes went wide and she looked at the other woman's face. "Do it or don't cum, your choice," Marcia commented dryly

Donna then rubbed her wet, panty clad pussy on Marcia's shin. Her face was red, the humiliation level so high. Within a minute she came and came hard. She so wanted to continue, but Mark stopped her.

"That is enough. Now clean her leg up," Mark said, helping her off the bed so Donna could lean down to lick her own juices off the leg of her new lover.

Mark peeled off Donna's wet panties as she cleaned Marcia's shin. He said nothing as he then lifted her up to a standing position. "What do you say to Miss Marcia."

Trembling in lust, Donna replied, "Thank you Miss Marcia." Mark and Marcia smiled at each other.

"Do you want to cum again, Bitch?" Marcia then asked.

"Yes please, yes I so need to," Donna pleaded.

Again Marcia made Donna beg her. Finally Donna agreed to Marcia and Mark taking a long weekend together. Mark untied Donna's arms,

"Stuff your panties in your mouth," He commanded.

Donna looked at him then bent down, picked up her wet underwear and put it in her mouth.

"You have ten minutes to cum as many times as you can, Bitch," Marcia then said.

Donna's arms were still uncooperative. Mark joined Marcia on the bed as Donna stood there and masturbated in front of them. Moaning like the bitch Marcia was saying she was. She wished she was as multiorgasmic as Marcia.

Donna did manage five shaking orgasms before her time was up.

Marcia then ordered Donna to change the bed sheets, adding, "No fucking playing with yourself, Bitch."

Marcia and Mark then took a shower together.

Once back in the bedroom, Marcia told Donna, "We are going to sleep, you can sleep on the couch. Use those wet sheets.'

Donna gathered up the bedding and headed downstairs for a restless night. Her face was a mess of dried cock and pussy cum.

The next morning, Donna was awoken to a hand rubbing her cheek. When Donna opened her eyes, Marcia was right there. She was dressed and leaned in to kiss Donna. The kiss was soft and sensual. Marcia's hand found its way to Donna's breast to casually feel her up.

Breaking the kiss Marcia said, "You were a lot of fun. I'll talk to Mark about our weekend and maybe some time for you and I to have some more fun."

Marcia turned away and walked out the door.

A moment later, Mark came in scooping up his wife up saying, "You need a shower."

In the shower they discussed the events of the previous night and Donna's feelings. Later Mark took Donna out to replace her ruined dress, telling her that he loved her so much he just had to replace it. They avoided discussing Mark going away for a weekend with Marcia.

Also, Donna did not tell Mark of Marcia's kiss or her brief words.

Lunch

Marcia had called Donna just an hour before, not asking but telling Donna, "I'll be over at noon to pick you up for lunch."

It had been a few days since Marcia had spent the night at Donna and Mark's place. Mark had spent the night at Marcia's since then. That night alone had almost driven Donna insane as she had no idea where Marcia lived or what they were doing and when they were doing it.

Donna wore a white blouse and navy skirt as Marcia had asked. She wore a matching bra and panty set from Victoria's Secret under. Marcia showed up in a sleeveless violet dress that was tight enough to show off her amazing body but comfortable enough to move freely.

When the door opened, Marcia grabbed Donna's face and pulled her down to kiss the other woman. 'Damn Marcia is such a great kisser,' Donna thought.

Marcia moved forward and soon had Donna inside her own home. They kept kissing as Marcia felt up Donna and backed her to a wall. Marcia's hands all over Donna's bra encased tits.

Marcia broke the kiss. "Let's lose the bra, Bitch," she said as she began to unbutton Donna's blouse.

She undid the front clasps of Donna's bra. "Never wear a bra around me again."

Donna only nodded. This was turning her on like mad. Never before had another woman undressed her. 'You are an amazingly sexy woman,' Donna almost said aloud. She moaned as Marcia tweaked her nipples and leaned in to kiss her again. Marcia's tongue again teasing Donna's lips before moving into her willing mouth. Monica eased Donna's blouse and bra completely off.

Donna was enthralled with how Marcia was teasing and turning her on. The younger woman seems to have no hesitation in taking control of Donna, which suited her desires well.

Marcia's hands again cupped Donna's breasts as she said, "Damn you are so much fucking fun, Bitch."

Donna replied with a "Thank you, so are you."

Marcia moved her head back, staring at Donna. She began to squeeze Donna's tits.

"You know, the other night Mark had you call me Miss Marcia. I liked that," Marcia said as she stared and squeezed.

Donna gasped from the tight grip on her breasts and thought, 'Oh fuck, you are serious?' but instead said, "Yes Miss Marcia."

Marcia then smiled a little and leaned in to kiss Donna again. Her nails dug into Donna's soft flesh as they kissed.

Marcia said with a sense of command, "Now, put your blouse on, I want to see plenty of cleavage."

She then raked her nails along Donna's tits. Not even to draw blood but very close and enough to make Donna whimper before answering, "Yes Miss Marcia," to Marcia's delight.

Donna was never one to like going out without a bra. That time on vacation with Mark she felt like everyone noticed she was braless. Now she was almost as aroused as that walk at the resort as she put her blouse back on as Marcia commanded and buttoned it up to the button that was just at her breasts, almost centered on her tits.

"Pinch your nipples, Bitch. I want them standing at attention while we are out."

Donna did as she was told, answering, "Yes Miss Marcia," before doing so. 'She wants me seen, she wants me to have the dirty attention,' Donna thought as she played with her own breasts.

As Marcia drove, she would occasionally reach over and rub Donna's thighs.

"Sexy Mark told me you asked him about sleeping with your friends," Marcia said in an even tone, "He was under the impression you were straight, so how many women have you been with?"

Marcia's hand was high on Donna's thigh now, her skirt pushed up. 'We should have stayed at my house, I would be with you right now.'

Donna answered, "Only you and one other, Miss Marcia."

Marcia nodded, "You seem to love it."

"I do Miss Marcia," Donna admitted. 'I really do.' she confirmed to herself

"So, which of your friends are we going to seduce soon?"

Donna gasped, 'What? She can't be serious?' but nervously replied, "I was not planning on ever doing that, unless Mark wanted it."

Marcia smacked Donna's thigh hard. Donna yelped. They pulled into an ancient strip mall that had two rows of shops. Most of them were small clothing boutiques and a few small shops. There were a couple restaurants as well. Marcia parked near the one that sold grilled chicken and salads.

Marcia leaned over and kissed Donna. While they kissed she undid the button by Donna's sexy tits, "How wet are those panties, Bitch?"

Donna knew better than to re-button the button and wanted to say, 'Not very,' but she knew it was a lie that would be found out.

"They are soaked, Miss Marcia," she honestly replied.

"Show me, Bitch," Marcia demanded.

Donna looked around, no one was near them. She lifted her skirt to show Marcia.

Marcia reached over and rubbed her subby lover's pussy over her panties asking, "Are you always in heat, Bitch?"

Donna thought, 'Since our vacation? Yes,' but instead said, "You turn me on, Miss Marcia."

This made Marcia smile and she tugged on Donna's wet panty, "Let's get these off, Bitch."

Donna lifted her hips to let Marcia remove her panties. There was something about Marcia only calling her "Bitch" that added to Donna's arousal.

"Now, you know you can't rub your pussy in public, right?" Donna blushed and said she did know that.

Then Marcia rubbed Donna's panties on her pussy.

"I would stuff these in your mouth, but how would you eat me after lunch?" Marcia held the panties out for Donna, "Put them in your dyke cunt. It has not been stuffed in a while."

Donna blushed at Marcia's statement, 'You do know a lot about me.'

Donna's pussy needed stuffed and for the moment this was her only option. So Donna began to push them in.

"If you climax right now, I will undo another button," Marcia warned her.

Donna thought, 'she knows how horny this is making me.'

Donna had to go slow at one point as the panty filled her cunt.

They then walked to the outdoor seating area and took a table, sitting opposite each other. A gaudy table cloth hung on the table. Marcia used this to rub her foot on Donna's leg.

"Hey Donna, how have you been?" Said their waitress. A little on the heavy side for Marcia's taste but she saw potential in the redhead, however, it was the nervous reaction by Donna that really got Marcia's attention..

"Who the fuck was that?" Marcia asked after ordering for them both, to the chagrin of Amber the waitress.

"She was in my college Freshman English class," Donna tried to reply nonchalantly.

"Did you date?" Marcia's foot slid inside Donna's thigh, "Scoot closer to the table, Bitch."

Donna did, 'Please don't do what I think you want too,' she thought.

Donna's pussy wanted that foot to touch her but Donna was afraid of the price. "Tell me Bitch, what are your plans while Mark and I have our romantic weekend?" Marcia's foot almost touched Donna's wet, married pussy. Donna resisted moving her hips further forward.

Donna admitted she had no real plans. 'Please, I can't ask Amber out. Is she even bi?'

"I suppose I will be thinking of you and Mark."

Marcia's foot now brushed Donna's pussy. Marcia could barely reach but in a way it was perfect.

"And rub yourself silly? No, no. That will not do."

Donna bit her lip. The touch was so fleeting. She wanted to reach under the table. Then those words. 'Yes, I will rub myself silly. I will think of Him fucking you and yes I will masturbate.'

"I, well let's be honest, Bitch. You are going to buy a chastity belt because I can't trust you."

Before Donna could answer, Amber brought their grilled chicken Caesar salads. Amber gave Donna a puzzled look, as she was unsure what she just heard. Donna's face simply turned crimson red.

Marcia only smiled at Amber and thanked her for the excellent service.

When Amber left, Marcia said to Donna, "Or you ask her out and eat her pussy while you think of me with Mark."

Then Marcia added, "Rub your wet cunt on my foot while you eat. I know you want to."

Donna wanted to resist, to say no. Her body responded and she humped her rival's foot under the table, in public. Glancing around and thankfully going unnoticed.

"I bet she would be fun in bed," Marcia teased.

Donna looked over at Amber. She rubbed harder on Marcia's foot and thought, 'Am I lesbian now?'

Then Marcia pulled her foot away. Donna gasped and looked at Marcia.

"Fuck you are one needy cunt, aren't you Bitch?"

They ate in silence then. Donna was told to keep both hands in view. Marcia called for the bill which made Donna very nervous but Marcia did not say anything to Amber about a date.