Donna the cuckquean

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was silence in the room. Janice looked at Donna. Donna found she could not hold the gaze, and felt shame as she looked down. Janice then let out a sigh of annoyance.

Seems like Donna is inconveniencing Janice, who now made that fact very clear. "I want your husband too. You have him every night, so let me have him tonight."

Donna was stunned. Janice said it like she was borrowing a dress or asking to get a recipe. A casual, friendly tone that again left Donna speechless.

With that, Janice led Mark back to the bedroom. Donna paused, then moved to the sitting area. She could see the foot of the bed now, could see the wet towels on the floor and hear the noisy kisses and soft moans. She sat, dumbfounded on the couch. The moans grew louder. Soon she heard the bed springs creaking. Both Mark and Janice moaning in sexual lust, as Donna listened from mere feet away.

She leaned over on the couch. Shedding a few tears as she listened to her husband having sex with another woman. Her body was extremely turned on, as she covered her ears to stop hearing their bodies slapping together.

Mark and Janice seemed to go on forever. Donna lay on the couch and drifted off to sleep in her clothes. Her mind refused to believe her ears and what she had witnessed.

Day Three

The next morning Donna awoke to slapping. Rhythmic in nature, and then was another sound with it. She was confused by the fact she was on the couch, fully dressed with her shoes still on. 'What the hell kind of nightmare,' was her train of thought as she woke up.

Then she heard a voice. It was Janice's voice, clearly moaning. She was clearly loving it. 'Oh fuck, it really happened, is happening,' Donna thought. Her body betrayed her by becoming aroused.

Mark's moans joined Janice's, they were again having sex in a hot, steamy session as Donna remained frozen on the couch. The bed rocked as Mark took Janice which was how Donna assumed it was going.

She just sat there, her breathing became heavier. Donna's chest heaved, her panties were soaked as she listened to them having sex. 'Oh Gawd,' Donna thought as they announced their climaxes.

Finally, they came out of the bedroom. Janice was dressed. Donna watched as they walked to the door.

"I am going to give Sean a warm breakfast," Janice said with a giggle as she left.

Donna started to become unglued. Crying, she mumbled, "What is happening?" She said it over and over as she rocked back and forth.

Mark sat quietly next to Donna. Saying nothing at first, then he placed his arm around Donna. He squeezed her shoulder and stopped her rocking.

He whispered, "I love you baby."

For over an hour, Mark soothed, held and consoled Donna. He reassured her that he still loved her, as she clung tightly to him while she calmed herself down.

They spent the day together sightseeing. Donna followed Mark closely all day. Asking Mark repeatedly, "Do you still love me?" Donna felt her confidence was gone, she felt she needed to be close to Mark. Mark for his part always hugged Donna and kissed either her forehead or cheek.

Mark held her hand and led Donna often as they went about their day. Their day was spent mostly in the local markets before they returned to the resort for dinner.

At dinner Mark dropped a bomb, "I invited Janice over. You are to stay this time."

She just sat there, stunned, a little hurt and much to her dismay turned on, 'What is wrong with me?'

Once in their room, Donna felt knots in her stomach as Mark showered. She paced the room, wanting to run out but also wanting to stay, 'What do I even say? Where could I go? Home? Alone, yeah then I would have to explain. Stay and she will treat me like I am in the way.

Then there was a knock on the door. An insistent one. Donna moved to the door and she looked through the peephole and saw an impatient Janice in the hallway.

Once Donna opened the door, Janice pushed wider and stepped in saying, "About time you lazy cunt."

With that Janice brushed past a stunned Donna, who used to be very confident but was suddenly feeling very inferior as she stood there holding still holding the door. She felt awkward as Mark came out of the bedroom and Janice immediately started kissing him. Donna continued to just stand there, more and more unsure of what to say or do.

Then Janice said, "Oh you can watch if you want, I don't mind ugly women watching me."

Donna's jaw dropped, 'I am not ugly!' She looked at her husband, who said nothing as he was leading Janice into the bedroom. She was turned on but upset, still in shock that this was happening right in front of her. Her husband seemed very happy with this arrangement.

Janice called out, "Joining us, Dana?"

Her tone was calm yet demanding. Surreally, Donna moved to the doorway not quite sure what she was doing and why she decided to do it. Janice was already nude and Mark's towel was gone.

Quietly Donna spoke, "It's Donna."

Janice, now embracing Mark, looked back and said, "Yes, fine, sit in the chair."

Donne meekly did. She had to see it, but if asked she would be too ashamed to say, 'I want to see Mark fuck her in front of me.' But the reality of actually seeing it brought up more emotions. She fought back tears as she watched Janice go down on Mark.

Janice paused to tease Donna, "I know you want to cry, it's okay dear, don't hold it back."

Janice laughed before going back to pleasuring Mark's hard cock, her eyes locked on Donna's. She almost immediately began to cry causing Janice to moan. Worse for Donna, Mark moaned as well. He was laying back on the bed and could not see Donna's tears but still the moan came and added to her turmoil.

Janice then added, "See you feel better now."

Donna wanted to stop crying, to get up and leave. That is what she wanted, or so she thought, but instead she stayed, wishing she could be upset and ignore the arousal building, but that burning flame of lust kept taking a stronger hold. The scene playing out before her, Janice performing oral sex on Mark, was too much.

Janice then said, "Mark, I think she is going to play with herself, such a little slut."

This comment made Donna focus directly on Janice with Mark's sexy thick cock back in her mouth and a look of contempt as if saying, 'Well, are you?' Donna, still crying, was compelled to reached down and slide her hand into her shorts. This made Janice laugh even louder adding to Donna's humiliation and seemingly uncontrolled lust. But Donna could not stop watching Janice and Mark. She just kept rubbing her wet pussy, just as Janice had suggested she would.

"STOP!" Janice exclaimed suddenly, "Let me see that ugly body of yours. STRIP DANA NOW."

Donna, no longer caring what Janice called her, stood and undressed as she watched Janice taking Mark's cock in and out of her mouth. Mark was now eating Janice's pussy after they had moved into a side by side sixty nine.

Once Donna's blouse and bra were off, Janice exclaimed, "Damn you have no tits, have you?"

Donna went red faced and looked down and her B cup breasts, no they were not as big as Janice's C cups, 'But I have tits,' Donna thought as she noticed her nipples were rock hard.

After Donna removed her shorts Janice saw that her panties matched the bra and said, "Really?? Matching hideous violet panties? Now turn around, slowly."

Donna looked at Janice, now stroking Mark's wet cock, looking back with obvious disgust. His circumcised head was already leaking precum. Donna did the slow turn, expecting a new series of insults but only one came, "You have no tits and a wide ass, tsk tsk."

Donna was ordered to sit and watch "the show". She continued doing what she was told without understanding why. Her hand going back to her wet pussy, 'Like a pervert' she loathed, as she continued taking in the sight of her husband and another woman enjoying performing oral sex on each other. The side by side sixty nine soon turned into a traditional sixty nine. Janice was on top, so she could taunt Donna with her skills and verbal commands.

Janice told Donna, "Stop touching yourself, just watch."

A few minutes later she said, "Spread your legs, let me see how wet you are when Mark cums for me."

The way Janice said, "for me", drove Donna wild with lust. Her pussy gushed as she spread her legs for Janice her hands gripping the arms of the chair. Janice now had about half of Mark's cock in her mouth. Donna could see it throbbing and the both of them moaning on the bed as Donna watched. Donna began rubbing her pussy again as she watched Janice swallow his load only two feet away from her.

Janice sat up, clearly focused on riding Donna's husband's face, "STOP TOUCHING!" The order was sharp and Donna stopped immediately, her pussy dripping and her lust to climax building. She was now intently watching as Janice shook and moaned while Mark ate her out. Donna knew how well Mark ate pussy, having experienced his talented oral skills many times, yet this was almost as thrilling to Donna to experience as a voyeur.

"Oh fuck, fuck. Damn baby I love your tongue," Janice said while smiling at Donna.

Donna looked on, rocking her hips sympathetically in her chair. She so wanted to touch herself as she watched Janice shake and shiver before her. Donna knew Janice was about to climax, before she moaned the fact out loud. Donna had a sudden urge to climax with her. She rubbed herself as Janice moaned and shook through her orgasm. Donna was so close now...so very close.

"STOP YOU DIRTY CUNT!" Janice moved off of Mark.

Donna could see Mark's face was wetter than she ever made it. She quickly moved her hand back to the chair's arm. Janice moved toward and sat on the foot of the bed facing Donna and looking her up and down. Donna's heart was thumping in her chest as she timidly looked back, unsure what might happen now.

"Look at you, all worked up," Janice teased, "Why don't you run and get a towel to put down before you ruin that poor chair?"

Again, as everything was said to her tonight, Donna felt it was more of a command than a proper question. She stood and obediently walked to the bathroom. When she returned with the towel, she found Janice laying next to Mark. They were making out and Donna could not help but notice that Mark was fully erect again as he kissed and fondled Janice. Donna quickly placed the towel on the chair and sat down.

'Why is this turning me on so much?' Donna thought as she again began to rub her wet and needy cunt.

Almost as Donna's fingers had began to pleasure herself, Janice moaned out, "She isn't playing with herself again, is she?"

Donna froze as Mark looked back. Her fingers still in her pussy as Mark smirked, "Yes, she knows better."

Donna stopped rubbing herself immediately. Mark then nodded and returned to making out with Janice. His fingers giving Janice the pleasure that he had just denied Donna giving herself. She could see Janice stroking Mark's hard, thick cock again. She knew they would be making love in front of her soon. Mark moved on top of Janice and she spread her legs wide for her lover while his wife continued to watch them. Soon, they were engaged in intercourse with Mark on top of Janice, fucking her in slow steady strokes as Donna's attention was captivated by their actions.

Donna would rub her legs together as she watched and listened. Twice she almost touched herself and three times Janice moaned, "...no touching, only watching."

Donna followed the command as she squirmed in her chair witnessing their sexual congress. The fucking had increased in its urgency and Mark was fucking Janice hard. They both moaned in sexual lust until Mark finally stopped. He moved over and Donna could see a smile on Mark's face as he proceeded to move onto his back. She could see Mark's cock glistened with Janice's juices and she found herself staring at his coated cock. Janice moved to sit astride Mark's torso choosing to not face Mark but instead facing Donna.

"Spread those legs, Bitch. Let me see how wet you are," Janice chided.

As Donna spread her legs, she felt her face glow in embarrassment as she exposed herself to Janice. Janice was now moving to mount Mark and both of them moaned as Janice impaled herself on Donna's husband's cock again.

"Damn, you love this, don't you?" Janice teased Donna, who only nodded dutifully as she held her legs wide.

This made Janice giggle and then order Donna to spread wider. Spreading her legs wider really exposed Donna's vulva to Janice.

"Damn your clit is huge. I bet it could use some relief," Janice said with hollow sympathy.

"Yes please," Donna replied, clearly begging to be allowed to climax. Janice smiled and told Donna to rub her pussy. She quickly rubbed herself, feeling her orgasm building to a crescendo as she watched Janice bouncing up and down on her husband's cock.

"STOP!!" Janice demanded as she madly rode Mark's cock while ordering the frustrated Donna to stop self pleasuring herself.

Donna wanted to scream, her arousal and frustration was driving her mad. Over the next thirty minutes, Janice continued to play cat and mouse with a desperate Donna. A few times Donna was barely allowed to even touch her dripping pussy before being told to stop or to slap her own breasts.

Finally Mark climaxed, after giving Janice three orgasms, to the delight, and frustration, of Donna. A now glistening Janice climbed off of Mark. She laid next to Mark and they kissed. They began to whisper small talk to each other that Donna could not make out.

Janice sat up while Mark propped himself up on one elbow.

Janice then said, "What are you willing to do for me to climax, Donna?"

Donna realized that Janice finally used her real name in a way to almost indicate that she knew it the whole time. Donna, however, was frantic by then and told Janice she would do anything to be allowed to climax.

Janice then said, "Great, lick his cum out of my pussy and I MIGHT let you cum."

Donna stared at Janice a moment and then to Mark.

Donna responded, "I am not a lesbian or even Bi."

She had never kissed another woman beyond a peck on the cheek. Janice sent a shiver down Donna's spine.

"Did I fucking ask you if you were? No, I gave you a way to earn a climax. And you did say you would do anything," Janice countered.

Janice wiggled her finger at Donna inviting her to the bed. Spreading her legs, with one draped over Mark's, Janice gave Donna a clear view of her freshly fucked pussy. Donna moved to the foot of the king sized bed. 'How do you even eat pussy,' she asked herself as shakily climbed on the bed. Donna's eyes locked on Janice's neatly trimmed pussy. Janice and Mark both watched as Donna, her eyes full of lust, crawled between Janice's legs.

Mark was and wasn't surprised that Janice had been correct in saying, "Trust me, she will love the experience as much as you."

That had been two days ago and here they all were with Donna moving up between Janice's legs. 'Holy shit,' Mark thought as he watched. Donna leaned down, her mind trying to think of what she liked when Mark went down on her. She stuck her tongue out and licked Janice's pussy. She had tasted herself before, but Donna was surprised to find that Janice tasted slightly different, but not totally unpleasant. Donna then kept licking all around Janice's wet vulva, finding traces of Mark's cum there. This drove her on, she wanted his cum out of Janice. Donna licked inside of Janice's folds thinking again, 'This isn't so bad.'

As Donna was licking Janice, she grabbed Donna's hair and exclaimed, "This means now you're officially my little bitch," and she laughed as she ground her pussy into Donna's face.

She pulled Donna's now wet face up, "Say it!"

Gasping Donna replied, "I'm your little bitch." Janice laughed again and pushed Donna's face back down.

Donna continued to lick Janice's pussy. Not well, as Janice let her know. This made Donna try harder especially with the threat of, "I thought you wanted to climax?"

Soon Donna had her tongue deep inside of Janice's pussy. She was fishing out Mark's load as her nose rubbed Janice's clit. She was pleased that this seemed to please Janice.

Again Donna was pulled off, and made to say, "I'm your little bitch."

She was then returned to Janice's pussy. Donna found this was turning her on even more, both the pussy eating and the way Janice was treating her.

"Lick my clit my little bitch," Janice commanded and Donna complied.

Janice now rocked her hips. Straight girls were not the best at eating pussy, but Janice still loved turning them into little pussy eating cunts. She loved how quickly most seemed to get into it, especially if their husbands or boyfriends load was in her. Donna turned out to be no different than most.

Janice once again pulled Donna off just to hear her say it again. She pushed Donna's face once more back to her pussy and rode her to orgasm.

Breathlessly Janice told Donna, "You may cum, my little bitch."

Donna quickly rolled to the end of the bed and rubbed her aching pussy. Within mere seconds she came and came hard. Her whole body was shaking with the release. Donna had never felt such a strong orgasm in her life.

Donna lay there panting, though now in retrospect, feeling ashamed for giving into her lusts.

Janice laughed and said, "Damn, you were flopping like a fish!"

Janice added, "I am tired baby. Want my little bitch to take care of you?" Janice was referring to Mark's hard on.

Mark laughed and looked at Donna. They exchanged looks and Mark replied, "Donna, I would love a blow job. You give good ones."

Donna nodded, a little pride returning and began to move between Mark's legs, but Janice stopped her saying, "Stand up, move around then bed."

Donna did as Janice said, then Janice added, "legs wide and lean down to pleasure my man."

The way Janice said "my man", sent a jolt through Donna.

When Janice asked again who Donna was, she replied, "I'm your little bitch."

She sucked on Mark's cock, her hair in Janice's hand as she tasted Janice on his cock.

"Fuck her mouth, Mark," Janice said after a while.

Mark had rarely done this to Donna and never roughly. This time he was not so gentle. The scene here at the resort, Janice and his wife, and how this week has worked out turned Mark on like never before. It has gone better than he could have dreamed.

Donna choked and gagged as Mark really fucked her mouth and Janice held her in place. Thankfully Mark came soon with Janice demanding she swallow his cum. Afterwards, Janice guided Donna to the shower, they washed up and Janice kissed Donna, pinning her to the shower wall, telling her, "I knew you would be fun."

The kiss was like no other kiss Donna had ever experienced. Was it the best? No but it was very close, especially how it made Donna feel. 'I should fucking hate you but I fucking want to please you,' Donna thought to herself.

Fatigue seemed to hit the trio all at once. Mark was already half asleep when the two women returned. Janice climbed in the bed first next to Mark making no indication or acknowledgment to Donna as she snuggled next to him. Donna slipped into the bed next to Janice, feeling a little uneasy about the arrangement. Both anger and strangely thankfulness swirled in Donna's mind. Donna said nothing as Janice reached back and rubbed her thigh. Donna seemed to understand and returned the gesture by spooning up to Janice. Soon they all slept with Donna having explicit erotic dreams.

Day Four

When Donna awoke she was alone. She sat up slowly and looked around. The light told her it was late morning and checking the quaint alarm clock confirmed it was already 9:30 am.

She got up and thought about dressing but wanted to find...she gasped as she realized, 'I want to find Janice!'

She stepped into the main area and while looking around noticed the balcony slider was open.