Donor Uncle in Apartment Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah!" responded Pawan Kumar.

"Hey, Rekha. Did you wake up?" asked Jyoti.

"Yeah," replied Rekha.

Jyoti said, "Rekha, now we both are partners of Uncle. But tell me, did you feel pain?"

Rekha replied, "First time when it entered, I felt severe pain because Uncle has the biggest thing in this world even bigger than those porn stars. I got bleeding."

Pawan Kumar smiled, "What can I do? God only made it bigger, and that is absolutely no fault of mine."

By the time they entered the city, it was still heavy downpour, and the time was 8.00 pm evening. Jyoti was driving carefully at low speed. They dropped Rekha in her residence, and before leaving Rekha gave a hot kiss to Pawan Kumar on his lips, and promised to be at Platform of the station next day to see him off. Then they started for the apartment.

While coming, on the way, Jyoti asked, "How many times did you fuck her?"

"Two times," he replied, "But, why are you asking me this?"

"Do you have stamina still?" Jyoti asked.

"I can fuck two girls more whole night," he smiled, "What's your intention to ask me this question?"

"Because, tonight is your last night here, and tomorrow, you are leaving for Chennai, and I am feeling horny," she giggled.

They reached the parking place of the apartment, and it was still raining outside, and not a single soul was found to be in the parking place. In the meantime, due to incessant rain, the electricity went out, and the whole parking area remained in darkness.

"Ohh my God, even I cannot see your face," exclaimed Pawan Kumar.

Then there was some light in distance may be due to the use of Battery by somebody, and they could see each other, and the inside of the car was slightly illuminated, but the outside was still enveloped by darkness.

"Uncle, tonight is your last staying at Visakhapatnam. You are leaving for Chennai tomorrow morning. Once we go to the apartment, we cannot even talk freely as everybody is there, and I am feeling horny as I don't know when you are coming next to us, and I will be missing you very much as you are the first male person in my life. How can I forget you? Even Rekha also cannot forget you. You have made us women from girls." said Jyoti in a sorrowful voice.

Pawan Kumar didn't say anything. He smiled, reached in to unlock the rear locks, and got into the backseat. Jyoti also got out of the driving seat of the car and climbed into the back.

Pawan Kumar immediately reached out and drew her to him for a long kiss. Her heart was beating, but it was beating in anticipation as well as nerves. His hands roamed over her through her dress and then under it, and when he brushed between her legs, she felt like electricity shot through her body. She found herself kissing him back feverishly, and when he slipped a finger into her, she was already soaking wet.

Pawan Kumar backed away, kicked off his shoes, and fumbled with his pants until they were down on the floor of the car. When his underwear followed, she gasped. Then Jyoti let him turn her toward him and eased her dress up around her waist. He put one hand under her at the small of her back, lifted her, and used the other hand to guide himself into her.

The moment he pushed inside; Jyoti felt overwhelmed with desire. She pushed up against him and then lifted one leg up and over the back of the seat to allow him more maneuvering room. He began thrusting in long deep pushes and she marveled at how huge he felt. She reached up and pulled him closer. She gasped at his back as he began to move faster, feeling his muscles tense as he moved.

She pushed up against him, tentatively at first, and then wildly pushing up and back down as he moved faster and faster.

"Oh fuck. Oh fuck. Oh fuck, fuck, fuck!" suddenly, she cried as she was coming.

And it wasn't the kind of soft coming she felt when she touched herself, instead, it felt like orgasm was ripped from her like she had heated and heated until she boiled over in a bubbling frenzy. She screamed something unintelligible, wrapped her legs around Uncle's waist, and bucked against him. Uncle moaned, groaned, and grunted, and then with a final thrust came hard and collapsed on top of her.

Jyoti lay under him for a moment and stroked his hair.

"That was incredible, baby," Uncle said and kissed her cheek.

Jyoti held him tight, feeling him still quivering inside her. Then suddenly the electricity restored, and the parking place was in full bright light.

Pawan Kumar pulled out of her and fumbled for his clothes. Five minutes later, both of them pulled out of the parking lot and headed toward the elevator.

In the elevator, Jyoti picked out a blister strip from her leather bag, and handed it to Pawan Kumar, "Uncle, keep it with you. It is very risky to keep it with me. If by chance, my mom sees it then all the hell will break loose."

"What's it?" asked Pawan Kumar.

"It is Birth control pills, both Rekha and myself have used it before fucking with you," she replied.

They reached the floor. Moushumi opened the door and smiled at them.

Her husband came and asked, "Uncle, how was the trip?"

Moushumi smiled, and said, "The trip must be wonderful as Jyoti is the guide. Really, Jyoti has taken good care of Uncle."

"Thank you, Bhabhi, in fact, it was my duty," she said, "Bye...everybody, good night."

Jyoti left for her flat.

Pawan Kumar refreshed himself. After sometimes, he heard a knock on the door. He opened the door and found Moushumi and her husband. They entered, Moushumi was standing behind her husband.

"Uncle, we both are very sorry to not entertain you properly, and you are leaving tomorrow," said her husband in a gentle voice.

Pawan Kumar smiled, "It's ok Beta. (son) Your neighbor girl Jyoti has taken much care of me."

"Uncle, if you don't mind, can we have some pegs of whiskey? You know, in the mid-sea alone in ship, we all Navy men are habituated for drinks. The whiskey would be my friend there," he said in an excuse tone.

Then Pawan Kumar noticed Moushumi behind her husband who was signaling him by nodding her head not to give company to her husband.

Pawan Kumar understood the signal, and said smilingly, "Son, it doesn't matter. I know the habits of Navy men. Tomorrow, I have to leave for Chennai, so I have to get up early for the preparation of my journey, and tonight I want to go to bed early. Next time, we will sit together. Thanks for your offering."

"It's OK, Uncle," her husband said and left.

Then Pawan Kumar looked at Moushumi for an answer.

"You know, Uncle, during off duty, my husband will pass his time by drinking only. He is a heavy drinker. Once he starts his drinks means he will be like a dead man for another 6-7 hours. Since you are leaving tomorrow, I don't want to waste tonight. I will come and sleep with you. Once is not enough," she smiled and kissed him on his lips.

Then he thought for a moment, and said, "Moushumi, can you get me a glass of hot milk?"

"Yes, Uncle. I am coming within 5 minutes," she said and left the room.

Pawan Kumar was in dilemma. Throughout the day, he had ejaculated four times, the last being in parking place with Jyoti. Now, Moushumi will be coming at night, and how could he deny her? But he was an elderly man of 59 years although he had virile of a 25 years young man. But considering his age, he was feeling weak. He remembered his Doctor friend who had supplied him the imported energetic and sexually boost medicines from Japan which will make a male withstand for hours with a female.

He opened his suitcase and picked out two tablets, one in red color and another in blue color. In the meantime, Moushumi had entered the room with a hot glass of milk which she placed on the table.

She said, "Uncle, Dinner is almost ready, I will call you within half an hour." Then she left.

Pawan Kumar took those tablets with milk. After half an hour, Moushumi called him to Dining Hall. He sat on the dining chair, and Moushumi's husband joined with him in staggering feet, he was heavily drunk. The time was 10.30 PM, at night. After finishing his dinner, he came to the room and lay on the bed. He switched off the main lamp and switched on the bed lamp with its dim yellow light. After sometimes, he fell into a deep sleep.

After dinner, Moushumi's husband was so drunk that he fell asleep like a dead man immediately on the bed. Moushumi also finished her dinner and cleaned the kitchen room and all utensils. She went to her bedroom and glanced towards her husband who was snoring loudly. She changed herself into her ivory-colored nightgown. She opened her bun, and her long silky hair fell on her back up to her waist. She stood before the mirror and combed her hair. After being satisfied with herself, she switched off the main lamp and came out of her bedroom. She entered the spare room where Pawan Kumar was sleeping. In the yellow dim light, she could see everything clearly. Uncle was sleeping in a bare body on his back with shorts only.

She rode on him above his body, embraced his body, and ran her fingers through his hair. In his sleep, he was looking like an innocent boy, she adored him as she was carrying his baby in her womb. She brushed her face on his chest hairs. She kissed him on his face. When she kissed him on his lips, Pawan Kumar woke up when he felt warm and moist lips on his lips, and he felt a weight on his body. Slowly, he opened his eyes, and found Moushumi above his body, and kissing him, her long hair covered her upper body and a sweet fragrance was emanating from her body. She appeared to be a sexy night queen in darkness. He immediately embraced her, pulled her closer to his face, and started kissing her.

Then he said," Look at yourself closely. You have the most beautiful hair I have ever seen". Moushumi could feel his hand gliding down her hair to her shoulders. He said "Look at those clear black eyes deeper than the ocean. They are absolutely beautiful. Your nose is perfectly proportioned for your face. Now, look at your lips. The top lip is perfectly proportioned to your lower lip at 1.3 times the size. Notice what is called Cupid's Bow; how the skin in the middle under your nose is like a teardrop with the lips rising around it on both sides and the slight curve of the upper lips as they extend outward. They are young and plump and look so sensual."

Moushumi said, "Uncle, tonight, you have become more romantic. Nobody has appreciated my beauty like this, not even my husband. You are my true lover."

He took a finger and wet it in his mouth and lightly glided it across her lips. She felt a little shiver go through her at his touch. She lay there above him staring at herself in a new way. Everything he said about her face was true.

Both of them climbed down from the bed.

He continued; "Take your nightgown off." She threw the nightgown on the floor.

She looked at him strangely. She was now with her bra and panties only.

He said, "Look at your body."

Moushumi could feel her breasts swelling with blood. She had one of those comfortable thin fabric bras on. His eyes were on her nipples trying to burst through her bra. They were showing through her turtleneck like two nubs. She did feel his groin against her right hip and it sent a shiver up her legs.

He continued; his hands were now on her waist standing behind her.

"You don't have an extra ounce of fat on your body except the bulge of your womb due to your pregnancy which is not fat but my baby inside you and any guy would feel proud to have you in their arms," he said.

Moushumi felt a lump against her butt, his eyes were still on her nipples. She felt limp. All the admiration and the pot were lingering in her head.

She looked at his naked chest. She looked up at him as their eyes locked on each other. His body was athletic - about six feet tall. She could see the bulge in his shorts. She was standing in her bra and panties looking at this almost naked man.

She watched as his thumbs slipped under the elastic band and he bent down as his shorts went to his feet. She could see the giant throbbing its body from the thick black jungle of hair. Butterflies were fluttering in her stomach as Uncle came nearer to her.

"Why don't you take off your bra?" he said.

She took her bra off.

He looked up at her glowing face and said, "God your breasts are more beautiful than anybody else. They are swollen and larger."

She blushed and felt the flush as her chest turned pink. She thought for a moment about getting in with her panties on but her hands were already pulling them off. His eyes were glued to her bushy pussy.

God, it felt good, he really thought she was beautiful. He actually made her feel proud and beautiful. Her husband had never appreciated like this ever. His hands were now on her breasts caressing them as she felt an orgasm building.

He kept whispering in her ear, "Relax, breath, let it come slowly."

Now his thumbs and forefingers were pinching her swollen nipples rolling them back and forth. She thought she was going to explode; then the contractions started. They must have lasted for a full minute. Moushumi hesitated only slightly after her first orgasm which flowed back up her legs. Now Uncle was holding her to him tightly, his lips were on her neck kissing her as she waited for her next orgasm.

He said, "Slow down, there's plenty of time."

She felt totally frustrated as the feeling subsided. She just lay in his arms feeling his body against her. She could feel his hard penis between her back and his stomach. She wanted to feel his hand on her pussy holding it as tight as he was on her breasts. His penis was sticking out and it scared her. It had to be 9 inches long. Uncle got into bed and straddled her thighs; she could feel his balls against her buttocks.

He had her roll over on her back. She felt his hand cupping all over her breasts. Her breasts were bursting. They seemed 20% larger than she ever saw them. This was not like being felt up, this was magic. He left her nipples for last. When his fingers started stroking her areola and tickling the little hairs, she felt shivers. Then he started the familiar finger-thumb massage on her nipples.

When she felt his mouth on her nipples, she thought she was going to climax. God, he was good. He sucked a little, nibbled a little, and kissed a lot. His tongue stroked them then he bent over and kissed her on the lips. Slowly at first then it built into a strong passionate kiss. Moushumi was in heaven and she knew then that she needed him inside of her to fill the void in her stomach. She could feel her juices leaking out of her. The sheet was wet under her. She wanted to yell, fuck me now. She felt the fingers of his right hand on the cheek of her left buttock while the fingers of his left hand slid along her crotch touching her natural juices. He worked on her thigh muscle always ending his strokes with his hands at the highest level.

Her sexual desires had quickly returned higher than ever. She wanted to grab his hand and guide it to her wet oozing pussy, but she didn't have the guts.

She said; "Touch me," as he spitted his saliva dripped on her pelvic area.

She felt it run down between her pussy's lips. She wanted to cum so badly. As his fingers started to spread the saliva on her lips, she felt the orgasm start. He saw her convulsions and stayed on her clitoris until she finished, slowing his strokes as her contractions ended. Moushumi opened her eyes and saw him looking into her smiling.

He said, "I love watching you when you have an orgasm".

Moushumi just smiled back and said, "That felt so good."

He spread her legs further apart and crawled up so his face was right at her pussy. Her embarrassment returned and she put her hand over it. He took her hand away and told her how beautiful her pussy was. His finger was stroking up and down lightly between her wet lips. He said he loved watching her lips swell as the blood flowed into them and watch the little droplets of lubricant form as her sexual desire grew.

He dipped his finger into a pool of her nectar running over her pussy and stuck his finger in his mouth. He smiled at the taste and dropped it back down to scoop up some more. She felt his finger glide from her pussy to her lips and it excited her that he liked the taste. Instead of moving his finger to his mouth, he moved it to her mouth. She shyly opened her mouth and sucked on his finger tasting her juices. It was a little like vanilla extract out of the bottle (She found out later that he used a vanilla-flavored lube).

His fingers were now spreading her lips apart. He touched her clitoris, which was now exposed and said, "This little thing is as hard as I am."

His face came closer and she felt his tongue dancing on her clitoris. It didn't take long before that now familiar feeling of an orgasm started to grow inside of her. He kept licking and she felt her hands go to his head. She pressed his face hard into her crushing her clitoris between her pelvic area and his squashed tongue while his hands were on her cheeks pulling her to him. The only thing he could do was move his head up and down a little as her contractions came again for the third time.

She felt like a total woman.

"Ohhh uncle, ohhh honey, don't stop honey, my beloved, please make me cumm!" she moaned as he suckled her clit and insinuated his finger inside her hot quim.

Her body tensed and the cheeks of her bottom clenched as she orgasmed, "Ohhh God. God, I'm coming, you're making me cummm darling! Ooohhh shit, I'm cummminggg honey!"

He let her relax as he kissed her all over her pussy and thighs. They looked into each other's eyes. Her full breasts were pressed against his chest. They didn't speak but their lips met and she had the most passionate kiss of her life. Uncle whispered that he wanted her so bad. She felt him direct her hand to his hard penis. She was trembling with delirious pleasure and fear. It was wet and slippery in her hand but it felt so large.

She felt his hand go between her legs spreading one away from the other. She helped spread her legs. He positioned himself so that the tip of his hard penis was just touching the wet lips of her pussy. Moushumi held it in the right position and felt her pussy lips spreading as the head of his penis entered her. He did this about four times. Each time was easier. She couldn't express the wonderful feeling as the head slipped in over and over. Then the wonderful feeling of his head slipping inside again adding another inch. They continued doing this until he had about six inches inside of her. He pressed deeper. Now he was moving faster in and out. They were both perspiring and her breasts were slapping against his chest as he slid forward and backward. Everything about it felt good.

Then Moushumi felt it. The head of his penis was against her cervix and going all the way in. She could feel the thrill as he pumped harder and harder. She just held him tightly trying to slow his thrusts. Then she felt his groan as he squirted his load of cum in her. She could feel the wet hot cum in her with no place to go. It would slip out with each thrust making weird noises. Then he just collapsed on her breathing hard.

His hard penis started to soften but she could still feel it inside of her. She had this contented feeling inside of her with him laying on her breathing hard knowing she had satisfied him. She was so worked up inside with emotions. Tears started welling in her eyes and roll down her cheeks. Uncle kissed her tears and asked if she was OK.

Moushumi started sobbing and muttered, "I am so happy, I love you so much. "

She shifted to the side so she could breathe easier but when she did, she felt him slide out of her. She reached down between her legs and felt his cum oozing out of her. She scooped a little up and held his limp penis in her hand with his cum. They laid there with her listening to his heartbeat. He was telling her how hot and soft and wet she was and how it made him feel when he was inside of her. They both embraced each other and slept.