Donor Uncle in Apartment Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a quarter to midnight, Pawan Kumar was pacing restlessly around the room, waiting for Ritu. With excitement, he was touching and rubbing his cock from above his shorts which had become bigger and huge and was throbbing inside his shorts. Then he heard a sharp knock at the door, he immediately rushed to open the door.

Pawan Kumar found Ritu in a panic and worried stage.

"What happened Ritu?" he asked.

"Please come with me immediately. It is very urgent. You have to help me as Kusum Didi has just an attack of hypothermia." She said in a nervous tone.

Both of them rushed into the bedroom where Kusum Didi was lying on the bed. Her whole body was shivering. Pawan Kumar checked her body, she had a fast heart rate, she had fast respiratory, and her pulse rate was pulsating abnormally. He touched further to her entire body; her entire body was ice cold. Then he noticed the wet bed towards her lower portion which smelled of her urine. Kusum Didi was staring blank at them as if begging for her life, pleading to save her life to them. She was in her senses, she could feel what was happening around her, she was trying to say something but her lips were only moving, and she was unable to say anything.

Ritu picked the strip of tablets, opened two tablets, and immediately fed Kusum Didi with water.

"Pawan, why are you looking at me? Remove all of her clothes immediately," Ritu commanded in a high voice.

Pawan Kumar slid his hands up her blouse, he moved his hand on to her blouse feeling her tits, and started to undo the buttons and removed it completely from her body. He wanted to feel her tits but there was that much of them in her bra to pull out, he played with her hard nipples through her bra instead. His hand moved inside her bra pulling her foot-long tit out then pulled the other one out, both hanging off her towards the bed. He unhooked her bra and her long sagging breasts were swaying up and down. He had a chance to glance towards her long nipples with wide black areolas. He forcibly pulled the white saree from her waist and untied the string of her petticoat. He pulled the petticoat down her waist. Then he pulled and wriggled her panty, the last piece of her cloth. Now Kusum Didi was completely naked. She was sprawled in the middle of the bed with her knees in the air and legs wide apart.

This was the first time he had seen the fanny of an old woman wide apart, she had got a very large grey triangle, covered in white and black pubic hair going up to her tummy and on to joint of her thighs, and long looking slit visible through her grey bushy hair.

Pawan Kumar was standing near the bed.

Ritu pulled out the bottle of medicated oil from the upper shelf above the bed.

"Come and sit down near her, "said Ritu.

He sat down next to her leg as Ritu poured out the oil in her palm. She handed over some to Pawan Kumar.

"Now, let us both massage her entire body with this oil," said Ritu.

He touched her feet feeling the softness, sliding his hand up and down. Ritu was massaging her upper portion of the body. His hand started massaging her two thighs, and slowly went upwards to her crotch area. He parted her cunt lips exposing her soft-looking insides. Now he slid his finger across her exposed lips lubricating inside.

Slowly his fingers entered between her lips finding her ancient love hole and slid it in, Pawan Kumar could feel his cock wanting out and he rubbed at his crotch. With little movements, his fingers started sliding in and out and turned it on holding it against her clit. Ritu was busy massaging her hands, shoulder blades, big sagging breasts, and belly.

Kusum Didi was staring at them, watching all their activities with her blank eyes. She was understanding everything. She had a feeble voice and was murmuring something which they couldn't understand.

After waiting for sometimes, Ritu again checked up her body, her pulse, and her heart rate.

"By this time, her body should have a normal temperature after taking tablets and oil massaged in her body as I have similarly treated her in the past. Maybe this attack is severe, that's why her body is responding very late to tablets and oil," said Ritu in a worried voice.

"Any other alternative?" asked Pawan Kumar.

"The Doctor had advised her that in an emergency, somebody should lie above her in the naked body, embracing her tightly through entwining two bodies so that the natural body heat of the person lying above would be transmitted into her body and she would regain her natural body heat gradually after sometimes, "said Ritu.

"Then you do it immediately," said Pawan Kumar.

"I think, the effect might be more if a male person would lie above her. As on date, no male person has touched her body. If you lie above her being the opposite sex, Maybe her body would receive a response immediately, "she pleaded.

Pawan Kumar was hesitating and he remained silent.

"Please, Pawan. She is not a young girl; she is an elderly lady of 68 years old. She is like our elder sister. There should not be any guilty feelings nor any hesitation to lie above her to save her life, which is urgently required at this moment. I am with you so please do it immediately, "she requested once again.

Then Ritu looked at Kusum Didi, and said, "Kusum Didi, do you agree? We are doing it to save your life."

Kusum Didi dropped her eyes with a slight nod of her head giving a signal to go ahead.

Pawan Kumar pulled his shorts and boxers to his knees.

"Go closer and lie above her," Ritu said.

Kusum Didi could see the wide hairy chest of Pawan Kumar. Then she saw his normal cock of 5 inches dangling above the two big balls covered with a thick bush of pubic hair. The first time in her life, she was watching a naked body of a male with an exposed dick but she was not getting any sensation.

Pawan Kumar moved up the bed and lay on top of her body, embraced her tightly. He could feel her naked ice body against him. He could feel his two thighs rubbed against her two thighs; his pubic hair brushed against her hair. Ritu put two blankets above their naked body. Kusum Didi was just staring at them with her helpless blank eyes.

"Pawan, you have to lie above her in this position for hours until she recovers her normal temperature, "advised Ritu.

Then she said, "I am in deep trouble,"

"What happened? "asked Pawan Kumar.

"You know, there is a place called Satapada which is 50 KM away from Puri and situated near Chilika Lake. This place is famous as the part of Chilika lake which is home to dolphins, you could see a lot of dolphins there. So, the School authority of our Krishna has decided to arrange their Annual day function there day after tomorrow. They have arranged accommodation for both students and parents in a big hotel. The presence of all parents is compulsory. The school authority has arranged buses to carry all students and parents. I have to leave tomorrow morning as both students along with their parents will go inside to Chilika lake to see dolphins. It will be like a study tour for the students. Then the day after tomorrow, they will have their annual function at night. So, I will remain absent for two days. I don't know how to tackle this situation when Kusum Didi is sick. Whether you can take care of her during my absence?" asked Ritu.

"Don't worry! You may head for Chilika lake with Krishna tomorrow morning as per the schedule programmed. During your absence, I will take proper care of Kusum Didi, "said Pawan Kumar.

After being assured by Pawan Kumar, Ritu heaved a sigh of relief. She again checked the body heat of Kusum Didi, it was as usual still icy.

Suddenly, Pawan Kumar could hear the bubbling sound which was coming inside of Ritu's stomach who was sitting beside him.

"Ohhh...my God!" Ritu cried, "I think, I have got stomach disorder."

Without saying further, she rushed into the adjunct toilet. Now, Pawan Kumar and Kusum Didi were alone in the bedroom.

As Pawan Kumar was lying above Kusum Didi, his face was only inches away from the face of Kusum Didi.

He said, "Kusum Didi, listen carefully to what I have to say. If I continue to lie above you in this manner, I don't believe any fruitful result will come out because your body is still extremely cold. We have to save your life by bringing your body into natural temperature, and at this very moment there is no other alternative way but to ignite your sexual desire, then only you could survive. Even it would be a herculin task for me to arise sexual desire in your virgin body of 68 years when you have no physical intimacy with any male person in the past. Since both of our bodies are covered with double blankets, I will take necessary initials to arise your sexual impulses without knowledge of Ritu. Ritu will not be aware of what I am doing to you inside the blankets. Are you ready for this?"

Kusum Didi just stared at him.

"Kusum Didi, there is no other way to bring the heat in your body. Do you agree with this?" again asked Pawan Kumar.

With her vacant gaze and expressionless eyes, she nodded her head, giving her consent.

Pawan Kumar could see her huge voluminous sagging breasts hung heavily from her chest as he lifted his hands to remove hairpins from her hair bun. He raised his hands, inserted fingers into a hair bun, removed hairpins, lifted, and flaunted her hair to loosen further. The shape and contours of her top-heavy, big extra-large, huge swinging breasts, proportionately large areola, and long nipples were visible. She was restless and tears were rolling down from her eyes for her immediate survival.

Pawan Kumar got up from her body after removing the blankets, not knowing and not having any clue how to comfort and to console her. He placed his hand on her shoulders, wiped tears from her cheeks. He hugged her and put his hand on her head stroking to soothe her and to show empathy as a gesture of sharing her agony. He stroked, fondled, and caressed her grey hair and the back of head affectionately and lovingly. He hugged her tightly, an intimate hug, his hands encircling, enveloping, and reaching fully around her. Impulsively, his fingers slipped into her huge big hair bun and caressed her silky grey hair and nape affectionately hoping that his gesture would comfort and relieve her stress and tension. He ran his fingers through her thick silky grey hair downwards along the length of her hair, feeling the oily silky-smooth texture and softness. Feeling her beautiful silky-smooth long hair, and smelling the aphrodisiac erotic natural scent of her body aroma, and her huge breasts pressing against him sent electric waves through him.

Her huge heavy breasts hung from the lean chest before her, offering him a different view of them. They were not the spheres they normally seemed. Suspended from her chest, they were more like slightly elliptical inverted domes, capped with the jutting of her big, hard nipples and their surrounding abundant areolas. The sight of her breasts made him want to hold them in his hands as if to weigh her big heavy voluminous, full, and fleshy breasts. The slope of one breast was seen from the side in profile was a triangular shape with a circular base, from which her large long extended nipple projected. Her soft breasts flattened between them as he embraced her tightly. He loved the feel of their buoyant fullness and their satin-smooth touch, the inward curving slopes of her breasts which felt like the sweep of satin. He cuddled her tightly, closely and intimately, cupped her big arse cheeks with his hands pressing and squeezing.

Her extra-large voluptuous, heavy, huge, pendulous, and conical breasts were pressing against his chest.

Every part of her whole body was closely touching and pressing him now sending electric waves through his nerves. They were completely entangled, entwined, and enticingly enveloped in each other's arms, as if their two bodies were trying to unite with each other and becoming one. Pawan Kumar could smell her distinctive erotic feminine body aroma. The effect was a sudden fullness in his cock and its unwitting rise, touching and pressing her mound. His fully erect, rigid, throbbing and pulsating long thick cock was pressing her mound.

His blood ran faster in his veins into his cock. He hugged her more closely and tightly moving his cock forward and pressing against her mound while cupping and pressing her arse cheeks with his hands towards him.

Pawan Kumar could see that she was excited in their intimate indulging and tight erotic embrace. Kusum Didi also felt his hard cock pressing against her. Kusum Didi tried to move forward even more closely pressing herself towards him, God! She was able to move her body a little and her whole body touching him indicating her eagerness and strong will power. Pawan Kumar was delighted to feel the slight heat and pressure of her soft sensuous body. She had started to regain her body heat. Pawan Kumar pressed his hands on her hips bringing her more closely. Simultaneously, she was slowly pushing herself towards him more closely and her heavy breasts were pressing against him in the front. Their arms were encircling each other tightly. He could hear her breathe heavily, feel her heart beat faster, and smell her invigorative distinct erotic, exciting, and exotic body aroma. He looked at her back. She was undoubtedly thrusting herself against his hard cock gyrating and rubbing her mound. He cupped her soft, big inverted pot-shaped round fat and soft arse cheeks with his hands pressing, squeezing, and pushing further towards him, while his hard cock pressing hard against her mound.

At that time, they heard the flash sound of the toilet. Immediately, Pawan Kumar rushed to cover their bodies with blankets and they remained in their earlier position.

Ritu entered with a pale face and sat beside them. She said, "Definitely, I have got a stomach infection."

Then she inspected the body of Kusum Didi. She cried with pleasure, "You see Pawan, I was right, now she has light body temperature, it means she is regaining her body heat slowly. Don't lift your body from her, just remain in that position on her. Her body may take a few more hours for normalcy."

Ritu was completely unaware of the things happening under the blankets although she was sitting on the bed beside them.

Kusum Didi was holding Pawan Kumar tight, she was not willing to leave as if she was so enthralled and in love with him and she didn't ever want to let go. Her tight full-body was hugging full chest to chest and hip to hip contact indicated a different level of intimacy, need, and desire.

Pawan Kumar's hands were pressing her soft hips, traveled slowly, and gently upwards on her back. He ran his hand upwards, touched her shoulder with the tips of his fingers, placed his hands on the back of her shoulders, and stroked them downward with a bit more force. He also ran one finger along her shoulder. He used both his hands to push firmly in to the area above her shoulder blades kneading out some of the tension in her body. Her hands were on his back gripping and digging.

After sometimes, Pawan Kumar felt her hand trembling as if slowly life was coming to her hand. The icy hand started getting warm. Her hand touched his leg, unaware of moving towards his cock, and her hand gripped his cock. She lay on the bed with her eyes closed, one hand holding on his cock. She was a virgin old woman and the body heat was now emitting from her after receiving the body heat transmitted from Pawan Kumar. Ritu was not able to see anything as their bodies were covered with blankets. Kusum Didi leaned forward, wrapped her palm around the clock. The grasping was soft and gentle yet firm. Kusum Didi moved her other hand on to his hand on her tits pushing it harder on to her nipple.

Then once again the bubbling sound inside the stomach of Ritu could be heard. She jumped off the bed and rushed towards the toilet.

Pawan Kumar took her face in his hands, stroked her cheek, her ear, chin, and the side of her face along the jawline with his fingers. He stroked the back of her head, slowly massaged her scalp, running fingers through her thick hair, brushed the strands of hair away from her eyes as he made eye contact, leading her to want something more. He liked the feel of stroking her oily long thick luxurious lustrous smooth shining silky jet-grey hair. He tucked some strands of her hair behind her both ears to give her ears an extra caress.

Kusum Didi felt his callused hands and the sinewy muscles leading up to broad shoulders. When Kusum Didi inhaled his rich natural sweat scent, her body started to emit more heat.

Pawan Kumar cupped her face in his hands gently with love, desire, and empathy. He wanted to make love, comfort, possess and devour her. He could see in her wide expressive eyes pleading desire to be taken, to be owned, to become united, to be filled. It was an uncontrollable, irresistible, and intense desire. Her large expressive eyes wide open looking into his eyes were inviting him.

Impulsively, he kissed on her forehead, eyes, eyelids, and cheeks. Kusum Didi was moving her face conveniently to receive as he kissed, licked, and nibbled lovingly, delicately, slowly, and passionately all over her neck, cheeks, and face. He licked and nibbled at her earlobes while his fingers caressed at the back of earlobes. He kissed her earlobes, the sides of her ear, and the area behind her ears gently. He stroked her ears as he continued to kiss and also brushed his lips along and behind her ears and nibbled her earlobes taking into his mouth. He kissed her chin and nose.

He lovingly stroked the sides of her neck while kissing, tossed her hair back so that he could caress her neck a bit more by running the sides of his fingers up and down her neck down to the base of her shoulder and all the way up to her earlobe. She was eagerly, enthusiastically, accepting and receiving his sensuous loving, licking, and kisses, moving and turning her face closely and conveniently to receive as he kissed every inch of her forehead, her eyelids, cheeks, chin, neck, shoulders, and all over her face.

He ran a finger on her juicy soft thick lips, and holding her lower lip, gave her a soft kiss, paused to caress her lips by holding the kiss for a few seconds. He ran the tip of his tongue on her thick, full beautiful, pouting, wet, juicy soft top and bottom lips. Finally, he ran his tongue between her wet juicy thick pouting inviting lips forcing her mouth to open.

Kusum Didi opened her mouth fully, inviting and taking as his tongue slipped into hers. His tongue explored her mouth, touching her inner cheeks, her tongue and deep into her throat. Her arms snaked around him tightly and their tongues caressed each other and she tasted his tongue. She took his lower lip into her mouth and started sucking, chewing and biting, digging her teeth, all the time pressing herself against him. She was biting and chewing his lips till bleeding. She sucked and chewed on his lower lip for a long time. In turn, Pawan Kumar took her lower and upper lip one after another alternatively chewing and sucking them gently.

Their tongues entwined, exploring and sucking hungrily each other alternatively. Her tongue attacked his mouth, probing his tongue, teeth, and gums. Their bodies were pressing at each other. Their hearts beating faster, blood running through veins faster and faster at high speed. They kissed on for a long time, endless with small gaps for taking a breath. He could feel her long fingernails digging on his back. He could smell her body aroma, an exotic body odor of passion, sweetness, and desire. It was as if they both wanted to drink nectar from each other's mouth. Her hands were around him encircling and clutching tightly. Her fingers digging into his back. They kissed each other unmindful of the time and circumstances for a long-time taking turns to disregard the fact that Ritu was still in the toilet.