Donor Uncle in Apartment Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was obvious that their Kissing relieved her stress which in turn increased her body temperature. Her tasting of his saliva activated her sex desire to the peaks. Their kissing stimulated nerve endings on their lips which sparked the release of dopamine, a neurotransmitter in the brain associated with pleasure and feeling which made them want to kiss for a long time. Their adrenal system got excited, releasing adrenaline and noradrenaline making their whole body into an excited, revived state, their heart rate increased. Blood rushed away to their sexual organs.

The long arduous kissing was not enough for both of them and they wanted to have more of each other. The kissing, intimate indulging, hugging, and cuddling ignited a fire in both of them, their hearts beating faster, pumping blood into every minuscule part of the body and mind. The mutual sexual desire was mounting to unbearable and uncontrollable heights

Pawan Kumar felt her tit for the first time, all floppy and soft and he bent down towards it as he lifted it into his mouth, her hand moved back on to cock, making small movements on it and her breathing had altered, long, deep and slow.

He began sucking her big, hard nipple and he could just see her other hand starting to caress behind his buttocks. He sucked harder.

"Pawan, something is coming inside of me, yes Pawan," Kusum Didi panted.

Kusum Didi started to moan, her hand was gripped tight around his cock and he sucked on her nipple. Pawan Kumar knew that Kusum Didi had her first orgasm in her life.

Pawan Kumar got up. The signs of sexual arousal in her were obvious. Her cunt juices started flowing out profusely, her cunt lips and clitoris swollen and engorged.as he walked towards her head side, flaunting his huge cock proudly. Kusum Didi was shocked by the size of his big cock. It was so long, thick, and meaty. She was amazed and terrified, her eyes wide expressing surprise and eyebrows rose seeing the enormous size of his monstrous cock in surprise and disbelief. Her surprise was not unexpected to him.

His monstrous gigantic cock was big in length and thickness, and the knob was even bigger and menacing. He was well aware of women's reaction of shock and surprise when they would see the size of his huge nine inches long and three inches thick cock.

She was afraid, terrified, and very much apprehensive whether she could take all this meaty enormous cock in her cunt.

They again heard the flash sound in the toilet. Both of them came to their previous position. They saw Ritu came out from the toilet and was about to enter the bedroom, again she returned and rushed into the toilet.

She lay across the bed, her legs just on the edge of the bed, wide apart and he moved between them. Her hand reached out for his cock, slowly wanking it. She let go of it and with her two hands, she pulled her fanny lips wide apart making her fanny into a pink diamond shape.

Pawan Kumar could see her hole and he started to wank his cock just inches away from it.

"That's nice," exclaimed Pawan Kumar.

Without any delay, Pawan Kumar got up, and bent over her between fat fleshy thighs, getting closer until he rubbed his cock on her wet cunt lips and massaged her clitoris, gently. He opened her cunt lips with his hands, slowly and firmly entered into her cunt. His huge cock opened the lips and went deeper between the clinging lips of the vulva. His cock entered tightly, opening and widening her soft cunt walls.

When his cock entered her, Kusum Didi gasped. It was the first time in her life she had ever experienced what it was like to feel a cock opening her cunt and stretching her cunt, and full from the inside her cunt. Despite her cunt filled with juice, it was painful for her. The truth was that she was turned on, and although her cunt was overflowing with juices, the size of his cock did hurt her.

She cried in pain and said, "You are hurting me, please be gentle."

His thick cock stretched her vagina to the utmost limits. In the next few attempts, his cock slowly inch by inch got into her, touching the bottom of her cunt. He pressed his painfully erect hard throbbing cock against her mound, in fact, he was already deep inside her. She was being overwhelmed by the speed and force with which he was grinding against her mound and she was visibly excited and groaning.

Holding his hand still, he started to thrust into her hole, the tip of his cock just touching her fanny.

"Go on push it in, "cried Kusum Didi.

He felt his knob mix with the oil inside which he put some moments before as he pushed in, not wanting to go in to far as he held his hand around his cock and he pushed into her tight hole. She let go of his lips moving on to her breasts. Her clenched hands were gripping him tightly and fingernails were digging into his back. The softness of her thick long silky grey hair touching his hands further aroused his basic instinct, irresistible and uncontrollable physical desire.

Pawan Kumar kept his cock still, without moving. Her cunt was filled with his cock. It was the first time fucking of Kusum Didi, and she felt the presence of cock in her virgin cunt for the first time. She could feel his cock filling inside her cunt stretching and expanding. It was a surprise for her that his big long thick enormous cock filled her cunt to the bottom and still some length of it was outside her vagina. Her hand was on his cock which remained outside. She raised her bottom slightly to take more of his cock into her cunt. Her cunt muscles were gripping his cock tightly like a fist. It was obvious that she never had such an experience of her cunt filled by a big cock. She was tightly encircling and gripping his cock as if she wanted to take all of him into her.

Pawan Kumar looked into her eyes. She wanted more. Her cunt muscles opened up, stretched by the enormous size of his thick long cock, and her hands on his hips were pressing him more into her. Pawan Kumar took her breasts into his hands and fondling them. It was a moment of unison, of their bodies and souls.

He looked down. The juice had traveled down his cock and was staining the sheets.

He looked into her eyes keeping his cock still to enjoy the feeling, He was not in a hurry. He wanted her to feel and enjoy the enormous size of his cock. Slowly he slid back and forth.

"I want to fill you and fuck you, Kusum Didi," he said and took his cock out to the knob and entered her again to the bottom.

Kusum Didi with a low voice said, "Fuck me, deeper, more and more."

She urged him as his cock was going in and withdrawing to the tip and then again sliding into her cunt slowly and steadily. He could feel her cunt muscles opening every time his cock going in deep.

"Will you come inside? "she asked.

He was only fucking her with seven inches of his cock, rest portion of his huge cock was outside of her pussy, he lifted her legs with both hands and he could see her fanny being fucked. He fucked her with short slow thrusts not wanting to give her too much pain.

Her pussy juices were flowing out, running down his cock, and his balls were soaking wet.

Pawan Kumar lifted and placed both her legs on both sides of his shoulders, slightly lifted her ass just off the bed, re-entered her cunt, and fucked her slowly, steadily, and rhythmically deeper and deeper.

He whispered, "Kusum Didi, you are a sexy bitch and your cunt is like a heaven, and you need to be fucked by me."

He fucked fast with all his energy digging into her deeper and deeper, opening her cunt with each stroke with more and more energetic thrusts. She was making husky and horny sounds, cooing and groaning very loud with pleasure.

After few minutes her hips began to rise and fall with him in harmonious perfect rhythm and made undulating circular movements that quickened and heaved, and she began to emit throaty, erotic, and exciting orgasmic sounds. She squirmed and moaned as he pulled almost all of the way out and then thrust back in to hilt with full force again and again rapidly, gaining the speed.

The rhythm became faster and faster as he placed his hands under her ass cheeks, bringing his cock into her cunt deeper thrust to the hilt. As he fucked deeper with more forceful thrusts, digging and rotating in her cunt, holding her arse cheeks, she came violently crying aloud as if a simmering volcano erupted, as if an earthquake occurred and shook herself, her whole body was in frenzied, uncontrollable spasms, and she dug her fingernails deep into his back, scratching wildly drawing out blood. Her orgasm was visible in her reaction of complete abandon, her legs and pussy tightening around him in a squiring movement. She moved back and forth, up and down, and wiggled tighter and tighter. She screamed and moaned with absolute pure pleasure and it was more than obvious that she was having a great time. She had her biggest second orgasm.

Pawan Kumar pumped mindlessly, faster and faster, deep into her cunt. He kept his cock rooted in her cunt without moving, and her cunt muscles gripping, releasing, and squeezing his cock like a fist, repeatedly. He kept on fucking her more and digging into her cum filled cunt. He fucked on with all his energy continuously and finally, he was ready.

After a long fucking, he could not control anymore. Her eyes still shut and little moans were coming from her as he felt his cock about to come, he stopped inside her letting his cum pump itself out into her, and came with a very big bang.

Pawan Kumar panted, "Kusummm, Kuusssuuum, Diiiddddiii," as he ejaculated thick loads of sperm into her cunt, pouring his thick hot sperm filling her cunt. Suddenly her fingers dug into his shoulders and she was ready again. She was in the orgasmic phase again and experienced multiple orgasms. Finally, they came together in unison and harmonious motion. She surrendered to orgasm as her entire body contracted and convulsed in frenzied movements. She cried out very loud with joy and her fingernails dug deeper and deeper scratching his back violently, drawing blood profusely.

She squeezed all his juices with her cunt contracting muscles. All his thick sperm juices drained to the last drop filling her cunt. Pawan Kumar lay with his head between her breasts and her fingers played with his mussed hair. It was an extensively exhaustive, intense, and exhausting orgasm for both of them. She almost went into a trance. She experienced cervical orgasms which were so different from a clitoral orgasm. Her body slowly returned to its normal level of functioning and swelled and erect body parts returned to their previous size and color. She felt a sense of well-being, satisfaction, enhanced intimacy, and fatigue. and closed her eyes. Pawan Kumar again lay above her covering their bodies with blankets, anticipating the entry of Ritu.

When Kusum Didi opened her eyes, Pawan Kumar looked into her eyes and saw her blushing. Her blushing, feeling shy at that moment was amazingly beautiful to see. It was the shyness a woman feels natural, after being fucked thoroughly to orgasm and submitted her body and herself completely to her man. She kissed him all over his face. Her eyes and face were glowing with contentment and satisfaction.

Kusum Didi looked at him, with love, devotion, and submission and said, "Oh! God, Pawan, you have shown me heaven. You seeded and filled my cunt with your potent sperm."

Pawan Kumar said, "it was an astoundingly beautiful, lovely, and pleasurable experience for me, Kusum Didi."

He asked, "Kusum Didi, how do you feel now? I assume that your body heat must have been increased to the full extent of your capacity."

"Pawan, you are asking me about my feelings. Don't you know, I am a virgin old woman. It is my first fucking by a male person, and I experienced an orgasm for the first-time during fucking. I am fucked thoroughly. I am the luckiest woman on this earth."

"Oh Pawan, "Kusum Didi sighed and embraced him tightly, "Yes that's nice Pawan. "

His cock started slipping out of her cunt.

"Thank you, I hope I don't turn you off sex, with seeing an older woman with all her hanging tits," Kusum Didi said.

"I've fantasized for years about fucking an elder woman like you, getting turned on when I first saw you in the early morning when you opened the door, "said Pawan Kumar.

"I've also seen the bulge in your pants after opening the door in the morning. I wouldn't mind your visiting around here once in a month if you want, "she said and smiled.

"I would like that, "Pawan Kumar replied.

"You were very gentle tonight with me, It was the first time in my life and I was a virgin old woman of 68 years, and you are the first person to take my virginity. Would you push it into me further next time with the permission of Ritu, I would love to feel all that cock inside me and to have an orgasm with it, "said Kusum Didi.

"If that's what you want but can you wear your bra and panty only for me, I want to see you only in bra and panty, "said Pawan Kumar.

"That a deal, can we kiss as well?" she said.

He lowered his head to meet her mouth, little small kisses on the lips first then her tongue started to part his lips and her hand back on his cock.

In the meantime, Ritu entered into the bedroom. She looked pale and weak due to dehydration. She came and lay near them.

In a weak voice, she inquired, "How is Kusum Didi?"

"She has regained her normal temperature," replied Pawan Kumar.

"Nice! Don't leave her. Lie above her for few more hours," she advised.

Ritu was feeling too much tired and weak, and suddenly sleep overtook her. Both Pawan Kumar and Kusum Didi noticed her in deep slumber and she was snoring now.

Kusum Didi said, "Your cock is already erect and ready to enter and open me up again. I never imagined a man could have such a big cock like yours. I am happy that I was able to have your cock."

"Kusum Didi, could you suck my cock so that it would be harder again? "asked Pawan Kumar.

"Sure," she replied.

After kneeling, Kusum Didi took his cock into her hands, kissed the beautiful big pink knob, she said, "Pawan, your cock is so big, enormous, magnificent, long, thick and beautiful. Your cock is so big like a horse's cock. You must have been a horse in your earlier birth."

She ran her tongue along the shaft, licked his scrotum and balls, then took his cock into her mouth and sucked. Pawan Kumar allowed her to suck his cock for some time.

Pawan Kumar took hold of her long hair, and pulled her up, asked her to bend. She obeyed, and bent, her ass high up, her legs and thighs spread wide, resting her hands on the bed, and her hair fell on both sides of her shoulders touching the floor. Her juicy cunt spread wide, wet, and inviting. It was erotic and exciting.

Pawan Kumar bent down and could smell her scent - the cunt of a horny woman. He licked her cunt, lapped, and inserted his tongue into her cunt. He slurped up her cunt juice with a loud noise. She didn't just have a cunt between her legs, every inch she was a cunt! she was a hot, feminine, delicious, sexy, and she deserved to be eaten and fucked hard in her cunt. She was a walking piece of sex! Her legs were spread wide despite her trying to close them and his mouth and nose were pressing into her labium!

Kusum Didi was moaning, and said, "Oh, Pawan, you are eating my cunt. I cannot wait. Fuck me with your horse's cock."

Pawan Kumar entered her juicy cunt, holding her hips in the doggy style, slowly and firmly opening her cunt, deep filling her cunt to the bottom.

"Oh! Pawan, you filled me up to my belly button. Fuck me hard. Fuck me, "Kusum Didi cried.

Pawan Kumar took her hair in his hands, holding her luxurious thick hair wrapped around his wrist, pulling it with one hand and the other hand holding her hip, he fucked leisurely enjoying each stroke. She was also enjoying immensely with her groaning throaty noise. She was like a bitch in heat receiving, submitting her cunt for fucking.

"Oh god yes... fuck me Pawan... fuck me hard... yeah, right there... oh god... I love your cock... Oooohhhh... fuck me, "Kusum Didi screamed.

The tightness in her tummy increased as her release continued to build. Her head began to spin. Her pussy tightened around his cock. Kusum Didi bit her lip and started to shake her body. An explosion ripped through her pussy. Kusum Didi screamed out from the unbearable pleasure that surged through every muscle in her body. She gasped for air. Her body jerked hard, then again and again. Pawan Kumar's big cock continued to pound into her over and over. She could feel her pussy twitch and gush around his swollen girth.

She reached her orgasm violently, Pawan Kumar could feel her cunt muscles contracting and expanding, gripping his cock tightly, and her whole body in ecstatic spasms, her cunt muscles all of a sudden gripping his cock, squeezing his cock. Pawan Kumar stood still, allowing her to enjoy the long drawn multiple orgasms, and then allowed himself to ejaculate hot loads of thick juice filling her cunt.

Her orgasm didn't stop, it just slowed down. Her Juices streamed down her thighs. His hands moved up to her tits and pinched her nipples, sending her off on another wave of uncontrollable spasms. It was almost surreal as if Kusum Didi was standing outside her body watching his cock pound into her yet being able to feel it in every nerve ending in her pussy. When he finally pulled out, it was almost a relief from the intense pleasure. At the same time, her pussy felt empty.

They lay on the bed, he took her into his arms, and her head buried on to his chest, then she looked up into his eyes, expressing shyness, satisfaction, and contentment. They slept together in their earlier position.

--------- ---------- ---------- ---------------

The next day morning, at around 7.00 AM, Ritu woke up from her slumber. She remembered the incident last night. Immediately she glanced towards her side and found Pawan Kumar lying above Kusum Didi, and both were in deep sleep. She checked the naked body of Kusum Didi and found everything normal. Her body had a normal temperature, her breathing, heartbeat, and pulse palpitation, everything was alright. Now, she felt strong as she had dehydration last night due to stomach disorder. Since everything was normal now, she felt a little bit odd to watch her husband lying naked above Kusum Didi. She touched their bodies to wake them up from the body. Both of them woke up and put on their clothes properly.

Everybody refreshed themselves and had their breakfast together.

During breakfast, Kusum Didi whispered to Pawan Kumar, "Thank God! Ritu is not aware of our random fucking last night."

After that Ritu left for school from where she would be heading for Chilika lake along with other parents of the students.

After the departure of Ritu, Pawan Kumar went backside of the house, he sat on the rattan chair and was basking in the sun. Pawan Kumar picked the bottle of special oil given by his doctor friend. He used to massage this special oil every morning on his cock for strong and enlargement. Then he noticed Kusum Didi was coming towards him with only in bra and panty.

"Pawan, last night I promised you that I will wear only bra and panty Infront of you," she said with a smile.

"Waaaoooo! You are looking sexy," he exclaimed.

She further said, "The doctor has advised me to massage that medicated oil which you and Ritu massaged in my body last night continuously for three days after the attack of hypothermia with sufficient exposure to sunlight."

She sat beside him and started to unhook her bra so that she could massage the oil in her body.

"What are you doing? "she asked.

"I am massaging a special oil on my cock to get it stronger so that I could fuck woman like you," he replied.

"Wow that is nice, can I touch it "Kusum Didi said.