Donor Uncle in Apartment Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he stood up and went to her, she twisted around in her seat and pulled at the waist of his shorts pulling his crotch level with her face.

"Let me see what's in here first, "she said.

Fumbling with his button and zip, she eventually pulled straining cock from inside his shorts, oozing with pre-cum. She massaged it around his purple end before touching the tip with her tongue.

Fuck, he was in heaven as her mouth sank on to his shaft sliding back and forth along it.

Her tits resting on the arm of the seat wobbled about like jelly's crashing into each other as the weight was taking off the pull on them.

Pawan Kumar reached down under them, taking them in his hands, the hardness of her nipples sticking through her chest left nothing to the imagination. He rubbed them between his fingers making them even longer.

"Wait," she said and went inside the house.

She was back with a honey bottle.

Holding on to her nipples, he steadied himself as he thrust his cock into her mouth, wet slurping noises coming from her mouth as a big bubble was formed due to saliva around her lips.

Kusum Didi reached for the bottle of honey, trickling some over his cock as she sucked it, then the next bit he did not expect,

he started to face fuck her faster. Her hand tightened around his cock hard, making sure he was inside her mouth, she knew he was going to come.

His cock twitched in her hand making her soften her grip, letting his hot white creamy cum explode into her waiting mouth.

Three, four, five swallows, she had now and he was still pumping into her mouth as she sucked harder.

She licked his wilting cock clean while feeling his balls.

Pawan Kumar knelt between her parted legs and pulled down her panty up to her ankles. Her grey hairy naked fanny was inches away from his face as he felt it with his hands, all soft and smooth blending in with her legs and tummy.

He could smell the wetness drifting up from her pussy, the smell of fanny juice. He licked her pussy lips madly like some thirsty mad dog, full licks, the full length of her slit up to her clit, she lifted off the chair and screams.

"Faster, faster, I'm going to come, "she cried.

In no time, the warm smell of her orgasm drifted out closely followed by her juice, she sunk back into the seat and he gently licked her dry as she got her breath back.

They decided to go out for lunch and they got dressed. Pawan Kumar sat behind the steering wheel of the Maruti car of Ritu, Kusum Didi being on his left side in front of the car. Not five minutes down the road, Kusum Didi was pulling her saree and petticoat up to her thighs to show she had no panty on, while changing gear his left hand slipped off and on to her leg moving up to her pussy. There was less traffic on the road at that time, and Pawan Kumar was driving very slow and smooth. Controlling the steering wheel in his right hand, his left hand touched the bushy cunt of Kusum Didi, his fingers stroked the outer lips of her cunt. They reached a Restaurant near the sea beach, and he parked the car.

They found a Restaurant and had lunch there, it was so busy and crowded that he could not get his hand up her naked thighs there. Next to the Restaurant was the sea beach, and Pawan Kumar suggested a walk along with it. It was busy and crowded by the sea beach near the Restaurant. Then they could see an entry point of a small stream, just like a small river coming from a distant mountain and entering into sea. There was a small path by the side of the entry point hidden in grass and shrubs. It seemed no one was using the path as it was closed further ahead. They moved there which was calm and quiet, far away from the crowd, and not a single person was visible nearby the area.

They found a bench to sit on and their hands were in each other's crotches, she had his zip down and her hand inside his boxers, he had a finger exploring her slit. They wanted each other so badly, his cock was now out in the open air and she bent down taking it into her mouth. Her warm wet mouth sucked around his purple knob end. Without thinking that it was outside, she pulled off him and knelt on the bench resting her hands on the back.

"Give it to me, "Kusum Didi demanded.

Pawan Kumar raised her saree and petticoat over her bum, her legs were already parted, and he guided his cock into her waiting pussy, anyone could see them from the other side of the stream but they were horny. Kusum Didi moaned from his first push. Holding on to her waist, he fucked her as fast as he could

"Yes, yes, yesses," Kusum Didi moaned.

The bench shuddered and wobbled as he slapped his body against her, both were panting faster, her body tensed in spasm with her orgasm, two more strokes and he joined her, pumping his hot cum into her love hole. Both panting hard, and he pulled out his cock. Then he pulled down her saree and petticoat over her bum and slipped his cock back inside his boxer.

Both sitting back down on the bench, they looked around to see if they had been seen, Thank God! they had got away with it this time.

"I can feel it oozing out," Kusum Didi said as they walked back to near the Restaurant where their car was parking, and she slipped to the Restaurant toilets where she washed inside of her cunt before they left.

While returning, they stopped by near the market and nipped into the nearby shop for grocery items and vegetables before heading back to the house.

On the way to the house, Kusum Didi said, "Pawan, still my cum is oozing out from inside of my cunt in spiting of washing."

Pawan Kumar smiled. He wondered and started to analyze what would be the probable cause of such strange behavior of Kusum Didi. Now she had become frenzy and wild in sex completely switched over and transformed herself from a spiritual lady to a sexy horny lady who wanted sex always. He further analyzed deeply and concluded that Kusum Didi, a stature of a Nun, the lady who had never been fucked in her entire life of 68 years and she got her first taste of sex last night. Secondly, she derived such an immense pleasure of sex that like a teen girl, she wanted sex every moment Thirdly, she knew that Pawan Kumar was here for few days, so she wanted to be fucked by him maximum, if possible, for day and night.

Back in the house, they dumped the shopping and he pulled Kusum Didi into the bedroom and unfastening her blouse, she had his pants undone and playing with his cock while stepping out of her saree and petticoat.

He lay on the bed with his head at the bottom and she knelt over him, her smooth dripping fanny inches from his face and she lowered herself so she could suck his cock, he eagerly licked her outer lips.

His tongue darted past her lips, exploring her internally, where her cum had still coated her insides like thick wallpaper paste, sucking and licking it from the wrinkly folds of skin. He was enjoying herself licking her fanny juice. She was sucking his cock like some lollypop and she had him about to cum again, but he controlled himself.

Her fanny started moving back and forth on his face with his nose parting both her lips as she moved up and down on his cock, he slid his hands forward feeling her swinging tits in her bra and she pulled one out for him.

Her hard nipple rubbed between his fingers making her moan with a mouth full of cock, he wanted her to come on his face before he filled her mouth. Eagerly sucking and panting warm air on to her fanny, he felt her legs nip over him, with both hands on her bum, he pulled and squashed his face tight into her fanny tasting her warm fresh love juice.

His cock felt like a fountain exploding in her mouth when he came, big mighty squirts entering her mouth, kept her sucking long and hard when another orgasm hit her, flooding her fanny, he struggled to keep up with her flow.

Kusum Didi rolled off him, all knackered, getting her breath back in the warm bedroom, he turned around and lay with her.

"Thank you," she said, kissed him tasting her love juice

"I'm to puffed out to lick it off you," she said

After ten minutes or so he got up and she prepared coffee. They went outside for some fresh air, they sat in the afternoon sun naked probably wondering if they could ever top that performance. The time was 2.00 PM.

It was still warm enough after tea to be naked and they were still in the sun.

Suddenly, Kusum Didi said, "I need to pee. It would be better if I pee behind these trees."

Pawan Kumar thought this could be his chance to see her pee. Now at the back of the trees, Kusum Didi squatted, parted her legs, and looked down while starting to pee unaware of the fact that Pawan Kumar also squatted before her just a few feet away from her. Pawan Kumar watched as a little controlled trickle of the golden stream at first passed through her cunt lips, before a sudden gush spraying all over the place in Infront of her, touching the feet of Pawan Kumar. He took his cock in his hand, stroking it in front of her and making it hard as he watched her pee. He could see some of the golden drops glistening in the grey pubic hair on both sides of her cunt lips. Kusum Didi was still bending her head down and was enjoying the stream of her pee without aware of the presence of Pawan Kumar.

The golden rivulet started to flow again but in

a controlled stream again, but suddenly it splashed with a speed in length and the hot yellow stream splattered directly on the face and body of Pawan Kumar.

"Ohhh God, Kusum Didi, you have bathed me with your golden shower," cried Pawan Kumar.

Kusum Didi was surprised to see Pawan Kumar squatting so nearer to her. Pawan Kumar could see her pee also sprayed down her legs.

"Kusum Didi, did you finish your pee completely or still something remains left?" asked Pawan Kumar.

"No, it is not finished, I have to pee again," she replied.

"Wait, hold back," he said and crawled before her cunt with his two knees and elbows on pee-soaked earth. His hand slipped between her legs and his finger along her slit. He blocked the entry of her cunt lips with his fingers.

"Kusum Didi, now you try to pee with a force, "he said.

Kusum Didi tried to pee with force but the pee would not come out due to block of his fingers, then suddenly Pawan Kumar released his fingers, the golden shower came out with a speed like jet spray, and trickled down on his face. Without wasting his time, Pawan Kumar opened his mouth and gulped down the hot yellow stream till the last warm drops coming out of her fanny. His entire body was soaked with her pee which smelled nice to him. Again, he could see her pushing and nipping, another gush shot out to hit between his eyes and rolled down towards his nose, he could feel the warmth and the smell of pee inches from his nose. As he was crawling before her cunt, Kusum Didi pulled his face into her mound and she rubbed down his face on her cunt lips.

"Now get up. Let me see you now, "Kusum Didi said.

With being hard and unsure of his aim, he pointed his dick towards the white and black hedge of Kusum Didi. The pee squirted out like a thin jet, Kusum Didi grabbed his cock and letting it hit her pussy. Both looking at each other as they snogged like teenagers for the first time, as his pee ran down her leg. Letting her cunt lips apart, she lowered and hovered in front of him, he was still peeing and hitting her cunt, she now aimed his cock over her breasts, letting it run over her tits until he stopped. With her mouth wide open, she slipped on to his cock, licking and sucking it clean. Pulling her back on to her feet, he could see that she was soaked with his pee.

"I think we need a shower again," he said.

Pawan Kumar helped her into the shower with hot water, washing her clean and then drying her before she lay on the bed. He had also a quick shower for him, he found she was fast asleep.

Pawan Kumar woke her up by 7.30 PM. Since it was a winter evening, they wanted to finish their dinner as early as possible. They went outside for dinner and returned by 9.00 PM.

"Come on Kusum Didi, it is time for bed, "said Pawan Kumar.

"Sleep with me tonight, I want to wake up with a man in bed with me, "Kusum Didi said.

He led her into the bedroom and pulled her saree from her waist and threw it to the other side of the bed and untied the string of her petticoat, and let it fall to her feet. Now she was trying to remove his clothes, his cock sprang up straight as she pulled his boxer down. He had her blouse pulled off and now it was just her bra she stood in. Cuddling into her, he reached around her back and managed to undo the strap, slowly pulling the straps down her arms, he let her massive tits gently fall out of the bra.

Gravity had played a big part in forming these tits over time, the 38 sized big breasts now and only filled in the bottom third, the rest clinging to her chest but her nipples were a different story, about an inch long, thick and hard.

He sunk on to his knees to hold her petticoat while she stepped out of it. Kusum Didi sat on the edge of the bed while he pulled down her panties up to her ankles and removed from her feet, her tits resting on her legs.

"Make love to me, "Kusum Didi said.

Getting on to the bed, she lay there with her legs wide apart. He started at her feet, kissing up to her fanny, her full mound stretched and on show, showing how big and smooth it was. Her cunt lips turning in on themselves up her slit making them look big and fat, and full of black and white hair everywhere.

He wanted to feel her cunt rubbing on his cock and he moved on to her nipples, licking and sucking them. Kusum Didi held her arms out, wanting him to move up over her. He felt his cock slowly parting her cunt lips, and she gasped, slowly pushing in. Kusum Didi gasped again when his pubic hair touched her hairy fanny. They started to fuck slowly at first and she lifted her knees letting him further into her pussy, resting on his arms.

He fucked her long and hard for ten minutes and still, there was no urge for Cumming. In moving position, he got his arms behind her legs, lifting them into the air. He could see his cock sliding in and out of her smooth pussy and her tits wobbling down each side of her.

Kusum Didi started to moan with each thrust as he pushed a little harder each time, he was fucking her hard as she was moving up the bed. Her feet wobbled wildly by the side of his head as he pounded her pussy, big fat juicy lips sucking tightly around his cock as he pulled out.

Kusum Didi shouted, "I'm coming."

That's all he wanted to hear, his cock fired its first round of cum up into her waiting pussy, holding still, deep inside her pussy, his cock twitched and bucked about wildly as it pumped his hot creamy spunk inside Kusum Didi.

Her breathing was fast and she was panting as her orgasm rippled through her body, her old pussy muscles still able to nip his cock.

He grabbed his cock as he pulled out, still with her legs on his shoulders. He milked the last of his cum out of his cock letting it drop into her stretched pussy lips. The wrinkly pink inside of her fanny on the show was squeezing together pushing his cum out as her orgasm ended.

He kept her legs up in the air watching his cum, coming from deep inside mixing with her cunt juice, just until it was about to leak on to the bed. He grabbed a tissue paper from the shelf above the bed, placing it over her pussy. He switched off the light of the room.

They cuddled into each other, it was dark everywhere but the outside light was coming in through the window glass and he forgot to pull the blinds shut on, as both of them fell asleep.

---------- ------------ -------------------

It was five o clock in the morning when they woke up with a crow squawking on. Turning over, Pawan Kumar felt something next to him, then remembered Kusum Didi. She was on her side with closed eyes, a morning beauty. He could see her naked body with the sun shining in the windows.

He ran his hand over her naked fleshy thigh and up over her waist feeling the smooth tummy of her. He felt her hand moving and came on to his, moving his hand up towards her tummy. Kusum Didi then pushed his hand on to her hairy fanny, he could just feel the top of her slit and her clit before pushing the tissue paper out of the way. His middle finger tracing her fat moist lips to where her legs were stretched.

He felt her hand come between his legs, finding his cock, she wrapped her fingers around the shaft with her thumb, rubbing his oozing pre-cum into his knob.

She started to turn over with his hand trapped in her legs and her legs parted for him, giving him full access to her pussy lips, her face turned towards him wanting to be kissed.

They kissed while his finger found the full length of her cunt lips, rubbing his erect cock into them. He bent his finger finding her love tunnel and finger fucked her with one finger.

"Fuck me from behind," Kusum Didi requested.

She got out of bed and bent on the floor with her hands resting on the bed, he was on his knees behind her, lifting one foot out of them. Kusum Didi parted her legs again letting the tissue paper fall out on to the floor.

A ray of light squeezing past the window glass perfectly lit her hanging pussy up and strings of his last night's cum were hanging out of her slit. Pawan Kumar was running his hand up the inside of her leg, his thumb made contact with her cunt lips, slipping easily inside her as she let out a moan.

Kneeling down, he guided his cock into her hanging pussy lips, easily finding her love hole and squelched all the way in. She had no problem taking his fat cock, and she began moaning aloud. He reached around her, feeling for her hanging tits that were rubbing on the bed.

Kusum Didi started to buck back into him, making a slapping noise as they clashed together.

Kusum Didi was really rocking back and forth now, he was still letting her do the work. He could hear her breathing building up to her orgasm, getting faster and deeper.

Lifting his hands on to her waist, he made sure he did not pop out with her overexcitement. Every stroke was a loud squelch and the smell of warm sex was drifting from her well-pounded pussy. She had to come soon as his cock let go first, pumping his cum into her pussy.

Kusum Didi squelched two or three more times before she squealed out loud," Yes, yessss."

It was now half-past five when his cock fell out of her pussy followed by a stream of white cum running down her leg and some dropping on to the floor. She stood still as he mopped her leg with a dry tissue paper up to her mound, reaching for another tissue paper, he let her hold it on her pussy. He took another tissue paper and mopped the floor before cuddling back together in bed again.

It was nearly nine when they woke up, the sun shining through the skylight and through the window glass had made the bedroom already warm, now he wanted to fuck her there and then again. She moved out of bed first and he heard her at the toilet, a big loud gush hitting the plastic bowl.

Then the door of the bathroom was opened, and her voice was heard, "Pawan, I am taking a shower, if you can come and help me."

She had sprayed herself wet and turned the water off and was now soaping her body. The shower cubical was made for one but he could not resist running his hands over her body with the sponge, her tits, and between her legs which got special attention from him.

He let her rinse the soap off, then she came out into the bathroom area so he could help her get dry, if only he had this much fun with Ritu he thought.

After having his shower, he saw that Kusum Didi was in her bra and panties making breakfast, a matching lacy set with underwired bra, it made such a difference to her tits, she looked really sexy.

Drying himself from his shower, he gave his cock an extra rub before going into the kitchen naked for breakfast.