Don't be Afraid to Ask

Story Info
Trying new things, a wonderful night comes of it.
2.1k words
4.09
6.5k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Icouri
Icouri
10 Followers

I had not been feeling well lately, with school and the state of things being what they are. I had been locked in my office for weeks trying to stay on top of responsibilities and had not been a part of the household save for the odd half day of burnout. Fortunately, my fiancée didn't hold that against me.

On this night, she invited me to shower, once my classes were done in the evening, saying she needed one and thought I could use the break and despite the press of schoolwork I agree because I'm stressed, not crazy. We washed and talked and as we neared the end, she looked at me and asked if I think she needed to shave everything. We both like her to be smooth but the answer is still of course not. We kissed and she hinted at wanting to do something other than finish her self-pampering in the hot water. I had been thinking the same thing, caught between feeling like the weight of my work is keeping me from reciprocating properly but needing a release from the confines of my emotion. She had been thinking bedroom, but I gave in to me base desires and tell her no, right here. Her small complaint about the noise carrying outside the bathroom is quelled when I tell her she will be quiet with a mouthful of cock.

It may seem rude to talk to her like that, but I know her, and how she loves to please me, so she was quite convinced and took to her knees to pull me into her warm mouth. I watched her work for a few minutes, with one leg perched up on the side of the tub, and savoured the look of her below me. Soon though, I wanted more. I wanted to feel her drooling and the slick mess of her hands spreading it as she touched and fondled me with every inch buried in her throat and the water from the shower was making it hard to build up to that. I pulled her up and said we should go ahead move it to the bedroom, as I wanted her to give me the sloppiest, messiest blowjob she could manage.

In the bedroom we bunched up under blankets for warmth, hiding from the air conditioner as we started touching each other, letting our hands and lips speed the process of acclimating and before long the blankets came off to give us some air. With no more obstructions she slid down to resume her affections. Immediately she takes me fully in her mouth, using her lips to stroke me as she settled in. Soon I was back to full mast and I did not fit entirely in her mouth, so a hand came up to grip me while she bobbed and turned her head, giving her tongue new areas to reach with each small adjustment. Throughout all of this she was writhing on the bed, trying to alternate between touching herself and clenching her legs tightly to provide some relief to the buildup of her own needs, but holding out to not get distracted.

I sat up and leaned down to kiss her, loving the taste of myself in her mouth, and to and talk to her while she stared up at me, stroking me and pointing me at her chest. I couldn't help but he distracted as we talked, by the sight of her on her belly below me, propped up on her elbows and the sight of my cockhead inches from her chest. As I let my eyes wander, I caught sight of her from behind looking at her wriggling ass in the mirror across from the bed and just watched as I told her how I want to do so much with her, or to her. About how I wanted to get one of our vibrators since I can't be in two places at once, how I wanted to fuck her as well as watch her giving head.

I could not stay propped up like that for long and soon I fell back to lay back down and let her work. Now, as a laid back and closed my eyes, I could focus on the feeling of her hand moving across me, gliding over the slick film of drool she has made across my balls and my inner thighs as she moves to readjust. For a while her arms are thrust under my spread legs and I had her hands interlocked with mine pulling her so she was brought closer to me with only her throat to please me with and no way to pull off of me. I am in no position to hold her for long, and soon I free her to begin touching me all over again, this time her hand straying to my taint and tracing small patterns on the slick flesh. I tense up slightly under the touch, but with the mess she has made it was too easy to move her fingers lower and press them inside of me. At first it is just one, but I cannot stop from moaning in pleasure as everything else in my head faded away. Soon after she added another and was pumping them into me fervently. I can feel the crest inching closer with every thrust of her hand, coupled with her tongue swirling over my head and for a few moments I was unable to do anything other than let her please me.

I wanted more, and I shot up onto my elbows again to look at her. I wanted to try something new, I told her, and reminded her about a toy we had never really used, a rabbit vibrator that just wouldn't seem to accept any batteries and so it had been discarded to the back of the drawer. Aside from the initial confusion over a toy she had completely forgotten existed, she was only a little hesitant to hear me ask her if she would fuck me with it. More than anything she was nervous about hurting me, but I know it is more from her own experience than anything I have let on, and I offered to put the toy in the first time so I could control how I adjust to it.

So I grabbed the lube and applied it. The toy was so big, much bigger than the other toys I had used, but it is shaped so well, and it thankfully slipped in easily. At this point I was facing away from her, on my knees, and I bent over so she could take hold. She was gentle and hesitant and slid it out and back in a few times as I let the feelings wash over me. With my face buried in a pillow I was at a loss for words. She picked up the pace and I felt myself edging towards an orgasm just like that. I got right to the edge and couldn't seem to go over it without a little more stimulation, so I started touching myself as she worked the toy in me. It only took a minute and I was cumming enough to see stars. After a few moments of recovery, I fell over and collapsed as I tried and catch my breath. I knew this was new to her and she was still more worried about me, but I couldn't even think straight as I slowly pulled the toy out to toss onto the towel we brought back from the shower.

She laid beside me and we started talking, with me putting her fears to rest about whether or not she hurt me by telling her how amazing that felt, and we passed some time together before cleaning up and spending the rest of the evening together.

Later we are in bed and she says that she is glad I asked for what I wanted and said if she can get over her worry she would even say she had fun, she just always wants to be the one to bring me pleasure. Talking about sex is a big deal for her so at first, I just kiss her and tell her it was wonderful, but after a moment I tell her what I am thinking, I want her to peg me.

Kinky sex life is something new to her and so I had to explain it amidst some good-natured banter about "that's what the kids are calling it these days," but as I told her about it, I felt I was hard again and this time I wanted her.

I didn't waste time, telling her to get out of her panties and licking my fingers before I started rubbing her. I know she is quick to warm up when the situation is right, but I needed her right then and a little extra lubrication goes a long way. Soon I was inside her and slowly rolling my body against hers. We were quiet for the first few minutes as I wanted her to just feel me inside her, and to give her the pleasure she brought me as I rode her through her first orgasm. After that I leaned in and started talking, I told her about how I love it when she plays with my ass, with her tongue or her fingers or a toy. How when she licks me, I just melt inside, and how I don't know how it's going to really feel but that I want her to peg me and give me something new. All the while I was slowly writhing against her, our hips never breaking contact, and pushing her through a second and third before she tells me she needs me to fuck her hard.

I sat up and moved her left leg over so she was laying on her right side, legs together as I towered over her and started to pound her. I fucked her as hard as I could without slamming the entire bed frame into the wall with every thrust, eventually pulling her left leg up over my shoulder and exposing her pussy to me more. Eventually, I turned her onto her stomach and pushed my way back into her. She was rolling through a continuous orgasm all too soon and as she peaked, she tried to ask me what I want before I broke her. I told her I wanted to give her what she wanted, to make it about her, as I continued thrusting, her next few words were unintelligible and soon she was arching up and flexing to push me out. She was done, she rolled onto her side and begged me to lay down next to her.

With one leg draped across me she held me tight and spasmed through post orgasmic tremors as I touched myself slowly. We talked about how good it felt. How she wishes she could go longer or take a little longer to cum so she I wouldn't be left high and dry. But I like touching myself, especially with her around to talk to and kiss and to just enjoy her touches and writhing. Soon she is calmed and can talk in complete sentences again and I told her again I want her to peg me. She expressed worry that it wouldn't be what I think it was or I wouldn't like it like I think, so I grabbed her hand and wrapped it around my cock. I told her to feel how hard I was just thinking about it. I wanted to try it, and I wanted her to fuck me. I told her how I almost came earlier without touching myself and I wanted her to give that to me.

That set her off again and I had to take hold of myself so she could touch herself too. We laid like that, intertwined and clenching in the feelings of impending mutual orgasm as we continue talking. Her mind wandered hard and she described to me the thoughts she was having and how electric all her nerve endings were, and how much of a new mess was growing between her legs again. All I heard was that I wanted her to straddle my face so I could eat her out, something she had yet to be brave enough to try. With her soaking pussy over my lips I did my best to lick her and touch myself. She's always sensitive to my tongue so I didn't feel I should give her all my attention or she would start to cum and need to roll away to ride through it without sensory overload. I teased her and timed it so when I soon began to approach the edge, I got her right there with me. She shook and clenched and came right along with me, as I shot up over myself and onto her back. Finally, she rolled off and we lay there on the bed, panting wildly and flailing about for the other towel, trying desperately to catch our breath.


Icouri
Icouri
10 Followers