All Comments on 'Don't Drink and Drive'

by Np81la

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
MartinMcFlyMartinMcFly5 months ago

This is an excellent premise for a great story, and I look forward to reading more. Congratulations on your first entry here!

R0ckiesfanR0ckiesfan5 months ago

Hopefully there will be more parts as this one left too many holes.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Good introduction, though there needed to be some explanation that this was set in a different and inexistant environment. The holes left give it potential but it needed ‘Part 1’ in the heading as now you’re stuck with a Part 2 and no Part 1.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Sign me up! Great idea!

WhitnerWhitner4 months ago

It is intriguing - the idea of a court awarding ownership of a slave to a private citizen as compensation for damages. That creates a unique relationship between them that is quite different than if he were a stranger who had purchased her at a slave auction. Also fascinating the way you are having her owner treat her as a human being with feelings, even as he enjoys his prerogatives as her owner. I do hope you continue this wonderful story - at the same time I hope that you will find someone to help you proofread!

roseyfingersroseyfingersabout 1 month ago

Criminal laws in this country are a bit strange to put it mildly and some more editing would have been helpful but the story is interesting nonetheless.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNp81la@Np81la
52-year-old fat bold guy from Portugal, who loves reading and would like to try writing, has a great imagination but doesn't have the language skills to write in English. Archer and reenactor in Portugal

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES