Don't Judge a Book... Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my fucking god, yes!" she cried as more jets of cum flew out of her pussy.

"Give her it all Curtis!"

With that command Curtis grabbed her hips and I watched as 3 feet of cock disappeared inside her perfect ass. Eve let out a scream followed by a slight gargle. This was going to work.

"Keep fucking her ass until you cum, Curtis!"

I grabbed Eve's head a locked my lips on hers, making sure to keep our mouths open. More thrusts and louder and louder gargles, until finally with a deep, hard thrust, cum shot out of Eve's mouth into mine. Curtis's cock was forcing all of the cum that Eve had swallowed out of her stomach and into my mouth, where I happily swallowed it down. Each thrust forced more and more cum out of Eve and into me and could feel my own stomach starting to swell to accommodate it all. Cum started to dribble out of the corners of our mouths and onto our tits as I lapped up as much as I could.

"I'm gonna cum Sian!" Curtis cried.

"Fill her ass with your cum!" I cried back, pulling slightly away to watch as cum continued to pour out of Eve's mouth and onto her body. I watched in lustful delight as her stomach swelled to an even greater size as Curtis continued to plow his cum into her, her stomach looking fit to burst.

Finally it was over. Eve slumped forward as Curtis pulled out of her, her now gargantuan stomach keeping her propped up and her amazing ass in the air. Cum was pouring out of her stretched and ruined hole. I smirked as I took to my knees, my own swollen stomach swaying as I did so. Her ass really was perfect. 'It would be a shame to let all that cum go to waste' I thought as a clasped my lips around her open asshole and guzzled down the rapidly flowing cum.

* * * * *

It was lucky I didn't have work the following day; the amount of Curtis's cum I had swallowed (or sucked out of Eve for that matter) meant I was still sporting a cum bulge the next day. My mind was awash with all of the things we had done, still slightly fixated on Eve's amazing ass. My plan had been to naturally move on to Cali, the last of my friends from Curtis's cum showering not to have been fucked raw by him, or indeed me, but I was thinking beyond that now. A plan started to form in my head. There was a world of possibilities out there beyond my friends, and I was eager to get started...

Part 5 coming soon :)

12