All Comments on 'Dormant Desires Pt. 02'

by becca20S

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
WalterWoodyWalterWoody11 months ago

You have me hooked, and even if you have no more True stories to share does not mean that you can't put these same feelings into a fictional story.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Absolutely incredible! What a dream come true! Looking forward to the next part

diablo_dcdiablo_dc11 months ago

Great story! You've got talent. Bring on part three.

jdnick73jdnick7311 months ago

You are brave & bold. Thank you for sharing your personal journey. After dealing with the lack of intimacy for so many years, u are now free. Your bottled up frustration must of felt like an emotional roller coaster. Don’t look back.

P.S. Your writing style is wonderful.

Johnny3018Johnny301811 months ago

A hot story for sure. Where and when do we get the rest of this hot story? I can't wait to see how this goes and where all iit goes from here.

becca20Sbecca20S11 months agoAuthor

I just wanted to add another heartfelt thank you for everybody’s extremely kind words! It means so much to me that people are enjoying what I’m writing. Now I just need to stop checking my account on here for updates every two hours, and instead spend more time on finishing up the third and final part of this story :). I’ll do my best to get it submitted asap!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I’m still loving this story ‘Becca’! Can’t wait for the next chapter.

OttofiveOttofive10 months ago

Allways interested in true stories of the thoughts and reasons of women who break free of the contemporary "normal" sexual lifestyle.

Great Read

TweedledudeTweedledude10 months ago

Very nice. Great writing great continuity.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Eagerly waiting to get to the next installment!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Getting better.

vesperumvesperum8 months ago

Once again good buildup! Looking forward to part 3!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous