Dormant Desires Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
becca20S
becca20S
108 Followers

Dave: "Oh I for sure know that. How low do you think my IQ is?"

Trevor (with a slightly whimsical look, while turning to ask Chris): "Does he really think he's gonna get me twice in one night?"

Ahhhh. They're playing that game again! I wonder if I get to play this time?!?

Chris (to Brad): "How old are you?"

Brad (to the cute boy in the corner of the room I still don't know the name of): "Where did you buy that shirt?"

Boy I don't know the name of (to Ethan): "Are you still a virgin?"

Ethan (to me!): "Why does everyone keep asking me that?"

Me (trying desperately not to screw this up): "Raj, why did you think I was gonna steal your money?"

Yes! I passed my first test at the questions game.

Raj (laughing slightly before turning to ask Chris): "Is Becca getting drunk?"

Chris (giving me a fantastic smile and looking right into my eyes): "Do you find me attractive?"

Me (caught off guard both by his question and the fact that the game has already come back to me so quickly): "I don't know. Do you find me attractive?"

Dave: "Eeeeeerrrrr. You lose. Finish your drink, Becca."

Me (defensively): "What?!? I asked a question!"

Chris: "She doesn't have to drink. It's her first time playing."

Dave (to me): "First off, you said 'I don't know' which means you answered the question. On top of that, you responded by asking Chris a question, which you can't do because he was the one who asked you. And then finally, you repeated Chris's question, which you also can't do."

Me (laughing and taking the loss in stride): "Well fuck. That sure seems like I lost! Chris, I think I'm gonna need another refill."

I had less than half of my drink left anyway, but I chug it down, minus the remaining little pieces of ice, and hand the empty cup off to my favorite soccer player / bartender. He starts making me another, and I realize how poorly my plan to limit my drinking has gone so far tonight. Chris doesn't take long to get me my latest Tito's and lemonade, although he does briefly leave the room again to get more ice. I sure hope he doesn't think I'm high-maintenance for that, because I'm normally not! Soon enough though he's back, and he hands me the new drink.

Me (to Chris): "Thank you so much! So who invented this IQ game anyway?"

Chris (turns and looks at Raj): "Does she realize she just started a new round?"

Oh fuck! I totally wasn't trying to. That was a legitimate question! Oh god, I really don't want to lose this round considering I have a completely full drink. I need to be ready!

Raj (to Brad): "Why is the sky blue?"

Okay I'm ready. I know what I'm going to ask, and I actually think it's going to win the round. And assuming Ethan really is a virgin, then I want to ask him. It's gotta be him. So please let someone, anyone, other than Ethan ask me a question!

Brad (to Ethan): "When was the last time you washed your sheets?"

Ethan (to Dave): "How many drinks have you had?"

Dave (to me... yes!): "What is your son's name?"

Me (staring directly at Ethan): "Would you be willing to finger my pussy in front of all of your friends?"

Ethan (with mouth open): "Uhhhh..."

Dave (extremely excited): "Oh shit! First off, you lose. Finish your drink. Second off, Becca just fucking layed the hammer down on you, Ethan."

Chris: "Wow. That was impressive. Well played."

Ethan (a little despondent): "Well fuck. That sucks. The finishing my drink, I don't mind so much. The fact that I thought for a brief moment it was a real offer is a lot more of a bummer."

Me (there's no doubt I'm drunk right now as these vodka lemonades are adding up): "Ethan, who said it wasn't a real offer?"

And as soon as I say that, the room gets pin drop quiet.

Dave (in a whisper): "Holy shit."

Chris (I'm sure asking for the entire room): "You're serious?"

Me: "Sure, why not? I'm up for it if Ethan's up for it."

Ethan: "I gotta ask... why me?"

Me: "Honestly? All of you guys are adorable. But something about how some of the guys made fun of you for being a virgin, that made me want you a little bit more."

Brad (chiming in): "I'm a virgin too... just FYI."

Dave: "Too late, Brad! You didn't get the offer. Ethan, do it. You can't turn this shit down!"

Ethan and I are staring intensely at one another. I see him take a pronounced swallow as his large Adam's Apple bounces down and then back up.

Ethan (quietly but in his deep voice): "Yeah, I'll do it."

Dave (excitedly): "Nice! This is fucking awesome."

Ethan (to me): "So you're actually serious? How does this work?"

I slowly stand up from the couch and walk over to where Ethan is sitting on his bed. I take his hand and signal for him to stand up as well. I'm trying to portray a cool and controlling demeanor, but my heart is fucking racing like crazy. I steady myself by placing both of my forearms onto his tall shoulders, and then look up into his eyes. We're kind of off in the corner of the dorm room where my back is facing most of the other boys.

Me (trying to speak as calmly as possible in order to hide my nerves): "You're going to unbutton my jeans, and then you can unzip my fly. You're going to leave my pants on otherwise. But then you're going to stick your hand inside of my underwear and at that point, you can do whatever you want."

Ethan (appearing quite nervous): "Okay."

Me (moving my face up and whispering so only Ethan can hear): "You may not believe this, but I swear I might be more nervous than you are."

Ethan (also whispering): "Really?"

Me: "Put your hand on my chest, and feel my heart."

Ethan (doing as I suggested) "Holy shit, it's beating like crazy. I know why I'm nervous, but why are you so nervous?"

I kind of turn and look over both of my shoulders, just reminding him of the current situation the two of us are in right now with all of these people watching.

Me (still whispering): "I've hardly been touched in the past 20 years, and all I've wanted that whole time is for someone to want me."

Ethan (equally as quiet): "I think I want you more right now than anything I've ever wanted in my life."

Dave: (actually kind of annoyed): "We can't hear what the fuck you guys are saying to each other. Let's get on with it!"

Chris (kind of reprimanding his friend): "Just relax, Dave. Give them a second and then we can all enjoy the show once it starts."

With that, Ethan takes his cue and pops open the single button on my jeans. He easily unzips my fly, more so by pulling the flap apart rather than by actually pulling the zipper down. I realize in our standing position and with his extra height, he probably doesn't have the best angle, so I lift my left leg and place my foot up onto his bed. Ethan appears ready, as he moves his right hand towards my stomach, but then quickly stops.

Ethan (so sweetly): "I swear my hands are clean. I'm kind of an obsessive hand washer."

Me (just getting more and more turned on with everything these boys say to me): "You are just so thoughtful. But I really need you to touch me right now, Ethan."

And with that, the freshman engineering student methodically moves his hand towards my stomach, places it underneath my camisole, and then ever so slightly presses in on my belly so that as he moves down, his long, slender fingers can slide inside my underwear. You might think I'm crazy, considering I'm in a sexless marriage and all, but lately I've been very consistent about waxing all of my pubic hair. I've just always preferred both how it looks and how it feels. And now a couple years into doing this, it might finally get appreciated by someone other than me.

Now also, I could've told you ahead of time that I was wet. All this time spent flirting with these boys, along with our occasional sexual discussions, combined with the fantasizing that's been taking place solely in my mind, there's no doubt all of that has triggered plenty of natural lubrication down below. But the moment I lifted my leg up to give Ethan better access, I could just tell by the feeling of my legs opening that there is probably more wetness in my crotch that I can ever remember having. To put it mildly, it's a goddamn flood zone down there.

Ethan's hand, trembling just enough that I can make out the shaking, finally traverses my smooth, bare mound and enters my underwear. His fingers slide firmly but gently across my lips, and easily make their way all the way to the beginning of my butt crack. Once there, I feel his hand reverse back a little as his fingers settle into the folds of my now soaking wet outer lips.

Ethan (still pretty quietly, but loud enough I'm sure everyone can hear): "Oh my god."

Me (with a tremendous feeling of satisfaction): "Oh that feels so good."

Ethan: "Oh my god, it's so... it's so... ssss... sorry I was going to say something I shouldn't."

Me (genuinely curious): "It's okay. What were you gonna say?"

Ethan: "Nothing, it was a not nice word."

Me: "Now you really have me wondering, what were you gonna say? You can say it whatever it is."

Ethan (still with his hand covering my vaginal opening): "I was gonna say it's so slimy, but I meant that as a compliment, like a really good kind of slimy."

I can't help but giggle at that.

Chris (kind of fake annoyed): "The fuck, Ethan! Did you just tell Becca that she's slimy?? Don't do that!"

Me (turning to Chris with a grin on my face): "Ethan is doing just fine, so just let him be."

And that's the truth. It feels sooooo fucking good to have his hand pressed against my pussy. I can feel him softly exploring my folds, making plenty of contact with my clit, all the while spreading my juices across every surface that's down there. But as good as it feels to have this exterior pressure applied to my genitals, it's only exacerbating my desire to have him up and inside my vagina.

I forcefully pull Ethan's head down to my level and place my lips against the right side of his neck. I give him sort of a half kiss and half nibble before pulling him down even more, so I can whisper directly into his ear.

Me (desperately): "I need you to stick a finger inside me."

Ethan complies and immediately plunges a finger deep into my vagina. I don't know if it's the length of his digits, or just the fact that this is the single horniest moment of my life, but it feels like he's reaching a place inside me that has never been touched before.

Me (loudly): "Oh fuck yes!"

I can clearly feel his finger moving in and out and side to side, all the while exploring every inch of the inside of my vagina.

Ethan: "This is so nuts. Oh my god."

Dave: "Ethan, man, how many fingers you got inside her right now?"

Ethan (trying to respond, but clearly more focused on the task at hand): "Uhhh... just one. One is plenty."

I close my eyes and just savor this moment. A virgin boy is using me to satisfy his most primal desires and curiosities, all the while his friends are getting to watch him do it. This is absolutely fucking incredible.

That one kid I don't know the name of (with kind of a panicked tone): "What's it feel like? What's her pussy feel like??"

Ethan (after a decent pause): "Uh, it's kind of bumpy on the inside. Really bumpy actually. But it's warm. It's wild. It's so fucking wild."

Raj (chuckling): "First slimy, now bumpy. Ethan, we really need to work on the adjectives you use to describe a woman's anatomy."

Personally, I love the honesty and the innocence, but I love the attention most of all. However, even though Ethan's fingering is making me feel so good, and I'm sure if he kept at it much longer he'd end up making me cum, but I know that I don't want this to be the climax of the show. Not by a long shot, as I have much grander plans. So I gather my composure, remove my mouth from the crook of his neck, and gently suggest with my own hand that he withdraw his from my crotch.

Ethan complies again and ends up with his right hand extended away from his body, middle finger still sticking straight up into the air, with a clear sheen of my vaginal juices all over it.

I turn around and look at the boys, and every single one of them is staring at me. Then I turn around and look back at Ethan, and he's staring at his middle finger.

Ethan (looking up to ask the room while unintentionally flipping them the bird): "Is it weird if I want to lick my finger right now?"

Dave (immediately): "Dude I'll suck that finger dry if you don't."

Ethan then lifts his hand up to his face, takes a few test sniffs into his nose, before beginning to unabashedly lick and suck every finger on his right hand.

Chris: "How's your first ever taste of pussy, roomie?"

Ethan (with an enormous grin): "It's pretty fucking amazing."

Chris: "Proud of you. And jealous."

I take the time to zip up my fly and rebutton my jeans, even though I wasn't really that exposed as is. Then I take a few steps over and grab my cup from the coffee table and take a couple gulps of my vodka lemonade. As I put my drink back down, I hear the door to their dorm room open and then close pretty quickly.

I look up to see who that was, and I don't see anyone new in the room. At first I also don't see anyone missing, but then I realize someone did actually leave. That kind of cute, but extremely quiet boy I never got the name of, is gone. I'm not the only one to notice, though.

Raj: "Did Jacob just leave? Where'd he go?"

Brad: "Yeah I was wondering the same thing. I was standing right next to him and then he got kind of panicky and then bolted."

Chris: "Why the fuck would he leave? And why now of all times??"

I definitely have no idea, and so I'm wondering the same thing. Was it something I did? Did I do something to somehow offend this Jacob kid?

Dave (getting excited): "Guys! Guys! You know what it was? I know what probably happened! I bet you anything that Jake came in his shorts, watching Ethan and Becca just now. And then he panicked and left. I bet you anything that's it."

Trevor: "Oh shit, seriously? Awww man, that is bad. Poor little dude."

Chris: "Guys, we don't know that for sure."

Dave (intensely): "Dude, it fucking happened. I guarantee you he jizzed himself."

Chris (laughing now): "Okay, he probably did, but he's gone now so let's leave him be."

If that really did happen, where he had an orgasm just standing off to the side, then I can't help but feel bad for the kid, but I also can't help but see the humor in the situation, too. It's pretty funny. Either way, it seems like it's kind of a bonding moment between me and these six remaining freshman boys in the room, and it's safe to say I am having the time of my life right now.

But as much as I'm having fun, I'm also still so charged up sexually, especially after being touched by Ethan in front of everybody. So while everyone is still kind of laughing over Jacob's emergency exit, I take it as an opportunity to walk over and speak to Chris directly. When I get to him, we lock eyes yet again, and I place my arms on his shoulders, much the same as I did with Ethan a few minutes ago. But unlike Ethan, he immediately responds by placing both of his hands on my butt and pulling me into him.

Me (quietly close talking): "I'm pretty drunk."

Chris (smiling): "I am too. Are you having a good time?"

Me: "I am having the best time. But I have a secret."

Chris (huge smile now): "Oh really, what's your secret??"

Me: (whispering very softly): "I want you to fuck me."

Chris (nodding slowly up and down): "That... that could definitely be arranged."

Me (turning my head to look back at the rest of the room before returning to face Chris): "I want your friends to fuck me too."

Chris (with eyes super wide): "Wow. Seriously?"

Me (giggling): "Yep! But can you be the one to tell them?"

At this point I turn my head back around again, and not surprisingly the five other boys are all staring at Chris and me.

Chris (in kind of an announcing voice): "Gentleman... Miss Becca has just informed me... that she would like... to have sex with us... all of us."

Dave (immediately): "Fuck yeah, count me in. But are we talking one-on-ones or all at once???"

Me (feeling both excited and embarrassed, so I whisper into Chris's ear): "All at once."

Chris: "She says all at once. So if you're in you're in, if you're out you're out. So no non-participating spectators. If you wanna stay, that means you have to have fuck her."

Dave (emphatically): "In!"

Trevor: "Well fuck. I think my night is coming to an end, then. But I will be very curious to hear all about this tomorrow. Peace out, boys. And for my sake, please try to remember everything that happens."

No one seems too surprised by Trevor's abrupt exit, so I can only assume it has to do with the girlfriend he mentioned earlier. And once Trevor leaves, with Chris and Dave apparently in, there are now three undecided boys left.

Brad (looking really nervous): "Is there really no way we could have sex, just the two of us, alone?"

I'm assuming Brad is feeling pretty self-conscious right now as again, he's kind of overweight, in a room full of athletic guys, and apparently he's a virgin as well. I imagine the thought of getting naked and losing his virginity with all these other people watching could be quite terrifying. To be perfectly honest, I feel like I want to make this as comfortable as possible for him, because I don't want him to have to miss out just because he's super self-conscious.

Chris (standing firm to Brad): "Sorry, the rules are the rules."

I was probably willing to bend the rules for this poor kid, but apparently Chris has his own ideas here. I'm definitely happy to let him handle all of this though, so I don't say anything.

Ethan: "Okay, I'm definitely in."

Raj: "As long as no one tells Lauren, then I'm in as well."

Hmmm... I assume Lauren is Raj's girlfriend?

Chris: "Are you guys exclusive?"

Raj: "Kind of, sort of? But not officially?"

Chris: "Okay, yeah it's your call, man."

Dave: "Raj, that sounds like plausible deniability to me!"

Raj: "Fuck, I'm not missing this. I'm in."

Everybody, including me now looks at Brad, the last undecided. He has a pained look on his face, as if this might be the most difficult decision he's ever had to make in his life.

Brad (wincing): "Fuck, I think I'm gonna regret this, but I think I'm gonna go. I just can't do it."

Chris (sympathetically): "Dude, no worries at all. It's probably gonna be weird, and your time will come."

Brad starts to leave and Chris escorts him out of the room. As Chris closes the door behind him, the five of us remain in this small, freshman dorm room all kind of looking at one another, with no one sure what's about to happen next. With Chris still holding the handle of the door, he looks back at the four of us before moving his hand up slightly to where the door's dead bolt is. Without saying a word, he slowly flips the large bolted lock, making a loud clicking sound to lock us in, and everybody else out. Ka-Thunk.

becca20S
becca20S
108 Followers
12