Dose of Maya Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You moaned," she said. He let out a breath he was holding into her shoe. He took her shoe away from his face.

"Yes, I did," he said.

"I'm sorry," he continued, "I just... It just felt good."

"Felt good?" she laughed. "If you had continued for some more time, you would have wet your pants." She laughed hard. That might not be good for their relationship. He held her foot in one hand and her shoe in the other. She only looked into his eyes with a knowing smile.

"Now, my other foot is waiting," she smacked her lips. He kissed her barefoot again. He put on her shoe and kissed her shoe again. He leaned back to let her provide her other foot. She uncrossed her legs and extended her other foot to him. It hit him on his face. 'I'm sorry,' she mouthed. He held her foot in his hands and planted a kiss on her shoe. He took off her shoe and kissed her foot again. He dragged the sock off and kissed her barefoot. He looked up at her and gulped. She noticed his hesitation, and said, "What, Joe?"

"Do you want me to smell this?" he raised the sock in his hand.

She laughed hard and threw her head backward, "No, we're already late. I have to go. Put on my shoe." He breathed in relief and laid the sock on the other in his lap. He kissed her barefoot again. He put her shoe on and kissed it again.

"Good boy," she said. He didn't know a compliment for such a menial task could provide him so much pleasure. She twirled her chair towards her computer. In doing so, her foot stuck his face on his cheek. She didn't even apologize this time. She ignored what was happening behind her back. He was stunned by the kick and willful ignorance. That made him feel more pleasure. He liked her not caring about him anymore. He knelt there, folding the socks while she turned off her computer. He got them into his pocket and stood up.

She got up from her chair, turned to face him, and touched his cheek with her cheek. She whispered in his ear, "You smell like my feet." He flushed.

"We will add another routine. You will kiss my feet when we're parting or meeting each other. Twice on each foot." He was shocked. "Of course, that was only when we were alone." He was relieved again.

She held her two fingers up, opening one at a time, and she said, "Welcome or goodbye. You on your knees," she pointed to the ground. "Kissing my feet," she made a kissing gesture with her lips. He immediately fell to his knees and kissed them. Twice on the left shoe. Twice on the right shoe. The pleasure rush didn't seem to stop inside him. He held his position and looked up to see Maya towering over him with a satisfied smile on her face.

"I like it," she said. "See you tomorrow, Joe. And delete the video," and she left.

[Excerpts from Maya's Journal]

(1) The Subject responded in an unexpected and fast manner to the confrontation. I have acted sweet, kind, and understanding to the situation to soften it up. Eventually, it got its guard down and opened to me. As expected, it was naive, and I expect it to dumb down when doses become stronger and more frequent. Its response to two influxes of pleasure was extremely positive. The response for the third influx is awaited. Its response to the order was brisk when it realized it was an order. I take that as a good sign because these were its first orders. However, I noticed it seemed shocked at my orders. I have to beat that out of it as fast as I can. The response to emotional manipulation also seemed positive. The Surge of happiness and sadness had an intended effect on it at different times in this encounter. I feel it is best not to use emotional manipulation as a tool because excessive usage might have an irreversible effect on the subject's brain.

(2) The third influx worked. I can see its delight after treating my shoes. The planned fourth influx when I held its chin was stronger than before because it was in pleasure already. Just to be sure, I increased the dose to exert a higher amount of pleasure. To compensate for it, I had to Surge its happiness a bit.

12