Double Dare Ch. 06: FINAL HURDLE

Story Info
Twins Bet a Billionaire Their Bodies.
3.3k words
4.48
2.3k
5

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 02/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cwcw99
cwcw99
142 Followers

Cindy relaxed for a couple of weeks. She didn't have to do anything else when she was assigned to the dark room. She would have her final assignment with the next one. Meanwhile, Mindy was getting more and more repeat clients. It had been nine months, and she was three months from her million. She knew she could make it, but this was getting repetitious. It may be time to consider moving up to the next room. She discussed with Cindy and Cindy advised her to stay put until the year was up and then decide what to do.

The final assignment came, and she went to get it.

"This is a new client. He has not been here before. We have researched him, but we will have to see what he is. He lists no specific fetishes but calls everything exciting. Our red staff will have to watch to see."

She was in his room when he arrived. She was dressed in a short white dress as requested. The entourage unpacked everything and left. She sat on the couch and waited.

He held his hand out to her and she took it and stood up. "My dear, we won't do much until tonight. Let's go get some lunch." They went to lunch and walked around the shops and lake. Cindy wandered what this guy had in mind for that night that would be worth what he paid.

When the sun was setting, he asked her to come into the living room and kneel on the floor. She did so. He asked for her dress, and she took it off. He then tied her hands behind her back. He put a collar around her neck. It was heavy and had places for a bar to be attached on each side. He attached the bar to reveal a ring that went over her mouth, not in it. It was held in place by the collar. He helped her up and put a belt around her waist. He then attached her wrists to the belt. He had her put sandals on her feet and then put shackles around her ankles. They had a varying length so he could make them loose enough to let her walk but could then bind her legs when he pulled them together. Lastly, he pulled a hood down over her head until it stopped at her eyes. It attached to the collar behind her head and on the sides covering her ears. He then took a covering and threw it over her, pulling her head through so it covered the rest of her body. He attached a leash to the collar, and they were off.

When they arrived at the room, it was early and not many people had arrived yet. He sat on a couch, took her covering off, and had her stand beside him. She could see because he hadn't pulled the mask down yet. He talked to several men as they walked by with their women, but he didn't offer on any. After a while, he handed her leash to one of his group and went for walk around the room. She stood waiting for something to happen. Finally, when the room was full, he took her leash and pulled her mask down. He then carefully guided her ahead. She had no idea where they were going, but he went slow enough to allow her to keep up. He finally stopped. He then guided her down on her knees. Great, another night of blow jobs. Then she heard something click and felt a something in her mouth. It was metal, and not real big. She had no idea what this was about.

She suddenly tasted something warm and sickening. He was peeing in her mouth. She couldn't move her head or close her mouth. She had to just take it and try to swallow so she wouldn't choke. Then he was done. She thought, maybe he was just going to make her swallow his piss that weekend. But then, more piss came down in her. She barely had time to recover before there was another. She was horrified to realize she was in the men's room, probably between the urinals. He had put her there as a piss slut. That was his thing. Over the next hour, men pissed on her head, her breasts, and her entire body. She swallowed so much piss she started throwing it back up. She was able to push some of the vile mixture past the funnel in her mouth, but most of it she must swallow again. By the end of the first hour, she was delirious and not sure how long she could survive this. The last thing she thought about was how ironic it would be if she strangled on piss and vomit in her last trip to this disgusting room. Long after she had passed out, men continued pissing on her and into her.

When she woke up, she was in the infirmary. She was very sick to her stomach and the doctor was standing over her. All the restraints were gone, and she had a hospital gown on.

"Cindy, can you hear me? Please take my hand if you are awake." She reached up and squeezed his hand. He patted her on the shoulder. "Just rest now. You are safe and you will never go back there. We pumped your stomach, so you will be a little sore for a while. Just sleep. We will talk in the morning." He gave her a shot and the lights went out.

The next morning, she awoke feeling much better. The doctor gave her a clean bill of health and let her leave. He told her to go to Petra's office right away.

Petra came towards her when she entered the office. She hugged her. "I'm sorry for that. We really don't allow that without the girl being aware of that fetish and being prepared. We have a couple of girls that seem to endure that, and they handle men like that. He hid what he wanted and will never be here again. You are done. Please go to your room and recover. We will talk about next when you are ready." Cindy went back to her room. Mindy knocked on her door as soon as she got home.

"Are you okay? Everybody is talking about what happened. They do that a lot in that room, but only when prepared. You are lucky the red staff went looking for you after an hour, or you would probably have even more damage. I am told they kicked the shit out of him and all his people. They packed him up and tossed him on the next yacht out."

"I am done with that business. I may be done with this entire thing. Every man I have met has been insecure little men, except for Elliot. I think I am going to take my money and go find him. If he will have me, I will latch onto him for the rest of my life."

JSJ called for both within a couple of days. When they arrived at his mansion, they waited in the same room for him to appear.

He came into the room in a rush." I am sorry Cindy. I was in Paris when I heard and rushed back." He sat and looked at them. They sat looking at each other for several minutes.

"You have earned your two million, and Mindy I am giving you your million, even though you are still two months away." He handed each a piece of paper. "Here is the information for each of your accounts. I want the two of you to make your next decision not based on money, but what you want to do. I have a proposition for each of you. It is going to sound crazy, like I am one of those men you have had to deal with. I assure you I am not, but I want you to see the truth, the real truth before you make up your mind to what I am going to ask of you. Please follow me." He got up and went to an elevator. They went up to the top of the mansion.

The doors opened into a giant room. It was elegant, but tastefully decorated. "Welcome to my home, or at least one of them."

He motioned them to a couch. "Remember what I said the first time we met? You accused me of wanting to "sample" the merchandise." Cindy smiled and nodded. "What did I tell you? I told you I had three women in my bed at that very moment. The famous one was a model I was dating at the time. Let me show you the other two."

He led them through a set of double doors into a room they found out was his sitting room in his master suite. He continued through another into his bedroom. It was sort of simple for a billionaire's bedroom, except for the bed. On the large bed were two naked girls. One was spread eagle on the bed with her head at the foot. The other was where the pillows should have been. Both women had hoods over their heads.

"Ladies, meet my pillows. My father, for some reason my mother hated, has always had me put my head down on a naked woman to sleep. Since I was a little boy, this is what was in my bed. I have never had a pillow in my life."

Cindy and Mindy looked at each other. They could see what was coming.

"These two young ladies were like you, hostesses. They earned their million and were prepared to leave. I needed to replace the ladies who were here before them. I offered them this position, and they accepted. They have been here for five years, and now they are ready to leave. They have more than doubled their money and are ready to begin the rest of their lives. I, therefore, an in need of replacements. I want to offer both of you the opportunity to replace them. Cindy, I know what you hope for with Elliot, and I believe he reciprocates your feelings. That is why I have asked him to come here and see you. I want the two of you to spend the next week here and then tell me of your decision. Mindy, I would like to see if you could start sooner." He walked to the edge of the bed. "There is something else. "He picked up the pillow girl's top leg by the ankle, and lifted her leg into the air. It revealed a tattoo on her abdomen, right above her vagina. It was a stylized JSJ. "I have always had this tattoo on each of the women who have served as my pillows." He went around to the head of each and took their hoods off. Each was a woman that looked to be about thirty. He introduced them to both. "This is Melanie, and that is Jane. They are done and are leaving in the morning. They are going to their rooms here to pack. I would like the two of you to go with them so you can talk to them about this. Is that agreeable?"

Cindy and Mindy shrugged and followed the two women to their rooms. When they were alone, Cindy couldn't help it.

"Why would you agree to this? It sounds creepy."

Melanie spoke up. "I completely agree with you. But, at the time, I wanted the money, and he told us we would not have to stay any longer than we wanted. He paid us $100,000 for each month. It's not so bad, really. You can leave the masks off whenever it is just the three of you. He just doesn't want anyone in the world to know of this. Just showing you two is dangerous for him. During the day, you are free to roam this resort. You wear a gold medallion that everyone knows is from him. You can get anything you want; do anything you want. It's great, really. His personal valet, who is a woman, by the way, lets you know when you must be in his bed. Sex isn't the purpose, but he can get frisky. You will each set your own limits, and he will honor them. Sixty months is six million dollars. I am moving to Miami. He helped me pick out a beautiful top floor condo with ocean views. It is wonderful and I have already closed. Jane is going to France. He helped her buy a nice villa outside Paris. This is not a bad gig, believe me." Jane stopped packing and nodded.

"He usually uses one as a pillow and the other is a comfort pillow that he hugs at night. Sounds crazy, but it's not really. We had an unlimited deal with him. He could have sex with us whenever he wanted. He would once or twice a week. If he had his girlfriend over, we had to wear the hoods. It really wasn't bad. It's better that we don't hear anything, and they don't know who we are."

Cindy couldn't help thinking about Elliot. "Thanks, ladies. It does sound like an easy gig. I just may have something else lined up. Mindy might like this. It certainly is easier than what you're doing now." Mindy nodded.

They went back into the bedroom to find JSJ sitting on the bed. "Well, am I sick, or what?"

"You're not sick because that is all you've ever known. When do you need an answer?"

"If Mindy could let me know tomorrow, that would be great. I can get by with one for a week. Then, if you decide to leave with Elliot right then, I will recruit some else. Deal?" Mindy promised to give him an answer the next day.

They were returned to the resort. They went to Cindy's room and sat on the couch.

"Are you kidding me? This guy is nuts, I don't care how much money he has." Cindy didn't want to think about it.

"I know, but he's a guy who is nuts with billions of dollars. He won't hurt us, and we could get very rich in a short time. Did you see where those two are going? Miami and Paris, and he helped them buy the places they wanted. I could spend a couple of years with him and never work a day in my life again."

"I'm going to talk to Elliot." Cindy decided. She called his room, and he asked her to come to his room.

He met her at the door and swept her off her feet. He carried her to the bedroom and laid her on the bed. As he was stripping his clothes off, she was mirroring his movements. By the time he was naked, she was also. She backed onto the bed and spread her legs for him. He followed her and devoured her. He dwarfs her, completely covering her with his giant frame. Her head only came to his chest, and she was completely at his mercy. She helped him into her, carefully. He must be careful. His full size would rip her apart. She put her arms around his chest. She could barely reach her arms together, but she could feel those huge muscles on his back. He was holding himself off her with his elbows. The rocking together brought each to their hoped for conclusion quickly. He tried to roll over, but she caught him, holding him on her. He pulled her up to his mouth, and they kissed and held each other.

When they had finally had a repeat performance, they decided to take a shower and go to dinner.

After dinner, they walked along the lake and sat on a bench. Cindy was as happy as she could ever remember being.

Elliot slipped off the bench, "Cindy, would you do me the honor of marrying me?" He handed her a ring box.

She jumped up and into his arms. "Yes, Yes, Yes." She started crying. He held her on his lap until she settled down. She put the ring on her finger. It fit perfectly. They sat there for quite a while.

"You've made me the happiest man in the world. We will be very happy together." They got up and headed for the room to celebrate. After multiple celebrations, they lay in bed resting.

"I need to talk to you about our short time future, Cindy." Elliot sat up.

"Ok, Mr. St. Johns says I can leave anytime I want. He has already given me the money. We can leave at the end of the week."

"That's just it, we can't. You can't go with me for now. Where I am going, you would be at risk. James and I have a venture in the middle east. It requires me to be there for the next year or so. I can't have you there. You would be in danger the entire time you are there. I am going to need you to remain with James until I get back."

She was in shock. Her entire view of the next year just went up in smoke. The wedding, the beautiful home, ELLIOT, everything.

"I must be with you. I must marry you. If something happens to you before we can spend our lives together, I will die."

"If we get married before, the world will know about you. James would have to protect you from all of them. This way, no one knows, and you would be safe until I return." He held her as she cried. They held each other until they went to sleep.

The next morning Elliot took Cindy to meet with James. They all sat down in James' home to talk.

"First thing, Cindy, I want to congratulate you. The two of you will be very happy together. I am sorry it will have to be delayed. I will do everything I can to protect him from the forces we are dealing with."

"Thank you for your kindnesses. Is there no way someone else couldn't go?" Cindy knew there had to be another answer.

"I am sorry. They have insisted it be him to negotiate the deal. We hope he can be done in a few months, but the last one was over a year. I promise you, you will be safe here, and you will have to do nothing. The deal we talked about will be done away with for you. I will leave it up to Mindy to decide."

They talked about other things for the rest of the evening. Elliot and Cindy went back to his room.

Mindy had decided to accept his offer. She had called his office to tell them that, but they told her to come to the mansion. When she arrived, the butler led her straight to his sitting room. The other two women were sitting there, talking to him. He hugged them both, and the butler took them away.

"Mindy, I am very glad you accepted my offer. If you come with me, I will show you your room. Your things are being brought over." He led her to one of the rooms the other girls had. While she was looking around, he waited. When she came back to him, he handed her a small box. "This is for you. Wear it at all times you are out of this building, please. It is your protection from anything here. Any staff member will do whatever you ask of them when they see this pendant." She opened the box to reveal a beautiful golden pendant that attaches to anything. She clutched it to her heart and thanked him.

This was going to be an unusual experience, anyway.

cwcw99
cwcw99
142 Followers