Double the Fun

Story Info
Jayda gets mistaken for a prostitute.
2.4k words
4.15
7.5k
9
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/11/2024
Created 04/03/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jayleen started to lose her mind when our father told us that we were on our own with the rest of our financial issues now that there was no one to help him with the shop since my brother moved to Texas. I know deep down daddy wanted us to come home, but instead of telling the truth, he told my sister and I to push as hard as we could for our dreams, so that meant keeping our butts right here at DVU. I had gotten a job doing a show on the radio with my home girl Andi, at the station on campus 92.3 DTFD. It was popular throughout the town of Dusville so I was excited about it.

Jayleen, on the other hand went to her go to money maker, escorting. She thought she was keeping it a secret but I always got mistaken for her so I do not know why she would not start telling these men she is a twin. While I was sitting outside of the juice bar one day, my ex walked up to me and said, "Our session last night was amazing, I need you every Thursday. Text me and tell me what time works best for you." At that moment I realized this bitch was fucking my ex-boyfriend for money. I never confronted her about it, I just continued to let her sneak around and think she was keeping a secret. Hell, sometimes I could hear her fuck random guys in our dorm room we shared. She would always think I was sleeping but I would always watch from under the cover and get my own jollies, but those stories are for another time.

Anyway, I had just left my criminal science course, and I was heading up to the West Wing. It was the perfect place to study because nobody came up there due to some bullshit story about a chick who haunted the place back when it was just a mansion. I got settled into my favorite spot of the wing and started transferring my notes from the day's lecture into flash cards. It was a rather warm day, so I had my flannel tied up into a knot and I was wearing no bra. I decided to undo the first button of my top. I stood on the table to give the ceiling fan another click to crank it up and then I got back to work. I popped my air pods in, turned on my favorite playlist and began going for gold.

That's when it happened the first time. The thrill of a lifetime. As I said earlier, I had been approached by Jayleen's Johns before, but this one showed no mercy. I was deep in focus when he came from behind me and slid his strong hands into my top. I gasped and tried to jump up, but he pushed me back down. Thankfully when I plopped down one of my air pods fell out. That noise cancellation feature will be the death of me one day.

He began to massage my breasts and whispered to me, "You missed our last appointment, Jay."

"I... I don't know what to say." I fumbled over my words trying to get my thoughts in order as he continued on.

"I knew that when I finally revealed myself to you things would change. You said they wouldn't."

The only thing I could think to say was sorry.

"Quiet! You will not talk your way out of this one."

He grabbed my tits harder and began man handling them. I let out an accidental moan. Truth be told I was scared, but I wanted to see what this guy was about.

"I told you next session we would open you up more and then you disappeared. Just like I thought a little girl in a woman's body."

I stayed quiet.

This guy was a dick, and I could see why my sister left him hanging. He walked around the table and then our eyes met for the first time. I finally saw his face. Professor Arlin. Was he one of my sister's clients? This was about to be a fantasy come true. Getting fucked by a professor.

"You will not hide from me again understand Jay?"

"Yes sir, I understand."

He grabbed me by my wrists with one hand and began to pinch my nipples with the other. I started to fidget in my seat as my pussy grew wetter by the moment. What was this man going to do to me? How much time did we have before some random snoop came? I was about to find out.

He stood me up and pushed me over the table. Immediately he pushed up my skirt and shoved his face in my ass. He licked and lapped away at my juicy pussy, and I enjoyed every bit of it. I started to work my hips back and forward throwing my ass into his face fast and rough. I was about to climax when I felt three strong fingers go deep into my asshole. I opened my mouth to moan but my throat was met with Dr. Arlin's other hand.

Yes, his whole hand was in my mouth, and I was throwing my ass back on his fingers. I should have been fighting this man off, but I wasn't even going to let out a scream. I am almost ashamed to say that I worked so hard to please him just to hear him say I am better than Jayleen. Even if he didn't know that I was a different woman, I at least needed to hear him say it was better than the last time. I obeyed his every command. I went above and beyond.

Between you and I, I have always been a fan of anal sex. Just because I wasn't out in the open getting buck wild like Jay, didn't mean I wasn't doing my thing with the one I was with. I know for a fact Jayleen isn't really into it, so I'm sure that scared her off. I channeled my sister's inner whore and became an all-out slut for the professor.

He walked to the front of me. He grabbed me by my ponytail and shoved his dick in my mouth. Instantly I could taste the salt of the precum as he pounded away at my throat. My eyes bugged out of my head while I tried to keep myself from gagging. His stroke was rough but steady. His moans were music to my ears I could tell he would be cuming soon.

He pinched my nose closed and came deep in my mouth. I had no choice but to swallow every drip of him. He moaned in ecstasy as his dick jumped and sprayed coating my throat with his cream. I was turned on to the max. The only thought I had was how I could keep this going without my sister knowing.

"Here bitch!"

To my surprise he slapped me with a fat wad of cash. He pulled up his pants and walked away. I called out to stop him.

"Sir! My number has changed, let me write it down for you. I will also be in a hotel tonight if you would like to show up."

He gave a smirk and walked away gingerly.

I stuffed the money in my bag, gathered my books and headed back to the dorm to shower.

I got back to the dorm and my sister had not gotten there yet. I dumped the money on my bed to count it. It was over three thousand dollars. I hid the money and jumped in the shower. Once I got back into our room Jayleen was on her bed on her phone. I played everything cool like nothing happened today. We did our normal gossip and then she was off to her next class. I hopped online to book my room for the night. I couldn't believe my sister let a little bit of anal scare her ha-ha. I mean three thousand for a few fingers in the ass and some nut in my tummy isn't a bad gig at all. I see why she did this nonsense. I am smarter though. I am just going to keep this one. But my question now was, what else did the Professor do to make money? He did not get all this money from teaching; I was sure of that.

A text came in and it said for me to wear the crotchless pink panties they bought me. I assumed this was the Professor. I immediately ran to my sister's panty drawer. I had never worn her panties before, but this was a special case. Another text came shortly after asking for the hotel and said they would meet me there after 8 o' clock. I simply replied okay and continued to search for the panties. I found them at the bottom of the drawer and there was a sexy lace bra to match. I packed them in my bag with a few of my vibrators, condoms, my laptop and some lube. I also gathered my supplies for a nice shower after. I abandoned the rest of my classes for the day and headed to check into my room.

I texted my sister to let her know I would be doing some paperwork at work and then I'd be going on a date. As I got into my car, a man ran up and jumped into the passenger side. I went to jump out and he grabbed my head and forced his dick into my mouth. As he forced my mouth up and down on his shaft he talked to me.

"Good girl Jayleen! You're the perfect slut. mhm right in the parking lot you're so nasty."

I had been caught a second time by another one of my sister's clients while on the way to see her other client. This was comical. Jay didn't do shit for free, so I knew big dollars were coming after he did. I began bobbing on my own at that point. I was twisting my head around and making his dick nice and sloppy. I deepthroated until my nose touched the base of him and then I stuck out my tongue and ran it across his balls while his cock was pressed into my throat. As my tongue slid side to side across his balls he exploded with no warning. He let out a sigh of relief and I raised my head up to look at him. I didn't know him at all, I had never seen him on campus before. He put five hundred dollars on my dash and left the car without saying a word. I was officially a slut. The thought ran through my head as I held the money in my hand. I started my car, pulled off and made my way off campus to the hotel.

When I received my room key, I informed the front desk that I had a visitor coming and asked them to hold a key for the person. I told them there was no need for them to identify themselves as long as they said my room number. They agreed and I headed to the best room in the hotel on the top floor. When I opened the door, I saw a hot tub next to the bed. There were bottles of wine, Hennessey, cigars and all kinds of snacks. All I would need was the Hennessey to make this night great. I got myself into my sister's bra and panties and rolled a blunt. After a few pulls there was a sound at the door. I propped myself up and made myself look sexy. To my surprise Dr. Arlin was not alone. I was shocked.

"Surprised to see me?" The woman asked as she walked closer. It was my sister Jayleen. The look on the Professor's face said it all. This had been a trap the whole time. He knew I wasn't Jay when he caught me in the West Wing earlier. My sister let out a laugh as she approached me. She turned to the Professor and said, "A deal is a deal, right?"

He nodded his head yes and then Jay grabbed me and kissed me passionately. Her tongue softly caressed mine as my eyes closed forgetting she was my sister. She began to rub my pussy as she admired me in her lingerie.

"I knew this would look good on you when I bought it." She whispered softly to me.

I pulled away from her in a moment of clarity demanding to know what was going on. Then she explained it all to me. Dr. Arlin had been her client for a long time, and he loved anal, but she wasn't for it. She told him she had a twin and told him I loved anal sex. I didn't even know she knew that. They then made an agreement to make me his personal slut for a fair weekly price. He offered her a bonus if she would fuck me. So, she conjured the plan to have him meet me in my study place and get me to bite the bait. Clearly, I bit hard. But that didn't explain the guy from the campus parking lot. I kept quiet. They both had devilish smiles. My sister grabbed my blunt and lit it for me and she began to undress."

Don't act like you didn't want this Jayda. I've caught you playing with your pussy while watching me fuck so many times. You want me and he wants you. It's a no brainer. She sat on the table in the room and opened her legs. Dr. Arlin started eating her pussy as I watched. I was soaked and trying to figure out if I should go through with this or not. I was ashamed to say I had thought about it more than once. I stood up, walked over to them and kneeled in front of my sister. When the Professor pulled his head up, I shoved my face in her pussy and let out years of bottled-up passion. There was no going back now. Was I doing this for the money, or did I simply desire the taste of my twin?

THANKS FOR READING!! Part 2 coming soon....