All Comments on 'Down by the River Pt. 03'

by Iwanttwo

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
StraycatndcStraycatndc8 months ago

I wish all my Tops were like Ben!

phallustinephallustine8 months ago

Thank You! This was just what I needed, and now I need someone to drive me home.

john22307john223078 months ago

I want to know what happens when he gets home to the wife

MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFer8 months ago

I just have one question Steve, and that's why. Why would you want to rush home to your bitchy wife when you could spend the night with someone like Ben who appreciates you. hot!

DickeredDickered8 months ago

Love this. When's the divorce, or will she join in?

cdCindy1cdCindy18 months ago

I wish my wife knew that I'm a faggot cocksucker. If she did, I wouldn't leave Ben's place but I would spend the night with him. I've only been able to have 1 full overnight with a man AND IT WAS WONDERFUL !!!

I too am curious what happens when he goes home to his wife. She already knows he sucks cock and maybe she'll now find out he gets fucked too. Why don't you just admit to her that you are gay. That's what I want to tell my wife. Wish me luck.

1mbibry1mbibry8 months ago

Absolutely magnificent. So vivid. So real. So passionate and loving. What I would give to experience the feelings you’ve so eloquently conveyed with your pen. I’m in love.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

God, I want to slut out like this! Been a closeted gay all my life (thanks to the neighbor boy!) and have successfully led the perfect life of marriage, kids and grandkids, successful business, home in the country, but I crave cock even more now that my wonderful wife has lost her sex drive to illness. I play in my workshop all the time, riding my dildos while sucking on one, high as a kite, gooning to gay trainer pmv's while no one is home but I want and need other guys cum sooooo bad! What's a horny guy to do!? horny4cum69@proton.me tell me what you would do!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

He needs to take his wife down to the river, or nature reserve/wilderness park — whatever it’s called — and show her what hot, deeply satisfying mansex is all about. Maybe it’s the spark they need to rekindle their marital sex life…?

BidickulousBidickulous8 months ago

Wonderful that Steve has found a better guy to fuck him, someone who actually made sure he wasn’t hurting him when

he entered him. Agree with some of the other comments, to hell with the wife, get a divorce and move in with Ben!

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbiman5 months ago

Syeve is SO lucky. Maybe his wife will want to "watch"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Damn! This story is so hot. Sex with Ben must have been amazing. Ben seems to understand Steve & Ben also seems like a good partner. I'd have to dump the wife and bang Ben like crazy. I'm so hard right now I can't think straight.

Thanks

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIwanttwo@Iwanttwo
Yes, No, Maybe? I love to receive feedback and input. All comments are welcome. I welcome messages on Forum and will respond to all.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES