All Comments on 'Down The Rabbit Hole Ch. 11'

by Sorian

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodle2 months ago

Aaron deserves better. I’m not saying she needs to be faithful but she needs to be honest with herself and with her husband. And if Jim is the one she trusts and who has to set limits, then set Aaron free. He doesn’t deserve to be treated like shit by the woman who pledged to love and honor him.

As for her self reflection after….she is mentally ill. She puts herself into dangerous situations looking for her next fix of cum. STD’s, STI’s, UTI’s, yeast infections, a nasty staph infection from going ass to mouth, cervical cancer from HPV. These are real consequences from her actions and she has no regard for her health or anyone else’s.

If Jim had any sense, he would tell her to leave her husband and then stay as far away from her as possible. She is a ticking time bomb.

hloverhloverabout 1 month ago

I'm so looking forward to the next chapter in this series. And interestingly, I don't agree that Aaron deserves better. I think he's choosing to be blind to a lot of things, and he's clearly masturbating on the side. A husband who allows his wife to get into such a state deserves whatever follows.

Please continue this series! <3

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSorian@Sorian
Well friends I love to write, collaborate and yes, of course, talk about and have sex. This has been a hobby of mine for some years, but in recent times (maybe because of the pandemic) more and more ideas have been coming to mind. I would love to hear from anyone that enjoys ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES