Downfall of Heroines Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pulling her to him, the thing buried itself within the lovely paladin, holding the rotted cock fully inside her body. Its hissed loudly, eyes gleaming down at her as Breena was able to hear a deep gurgling sound even from her distance away. Breena's lips parted and she stared in awe, realizing this creature was flooding Vira's womb with its rancid seed.

Lines began to appear on the woman's quivering belly, as if several unseen figures were drawing something upon her flesh. Breena stared intently, fascinated, and eventually realizing they were forming the shape of some deformed skull, no doubt part of some vile ritual.

As the gurgling noise of her seeding subsided, the vile monster lowered itself onto her body, pinning her down as its fangs pierced the flesh of her neck, Vira moaned weakly, her body immediately relaxing. Imprisoned there, Vira lay still as the altar upon which she rest began to slowly descend, sinking into the large mass of squirming maggots.

Breena's eyes opened a bit wider and she just stared, maggots beginning to wash up onto the surface of this thing, pooling around her body as it was lowered into the slimy things. Eventually, no trace of her or the creature that had just taken here could be seen, as if that altar had never been there.

Breena pondered what she had just seen for several minutes. Eventually her attention was captured as she caught sight of something rising up out of the maggot pool. The altar had begun to move back into position, however it contained no occupants, Vira having disappeared.

Slim, feminine hands flowed over Breena's bare shoulders, Vivian's face slowly moving into view from behind Breena, the lithe woman smiling widely.

"She has entered the realm of the dead and belongs to the death god now. A young paladin is going to be quite popular, I am guessing she has already begun her new role as a vessel for pleasure...and breeding." She said, a sultry, seductive tone to her lovely voice. "Knowing that, would you still like to lay upon that altar?"

Vivian's hands massaged the high priestess' shoulders while the woman stared at that empty spot, feeling a deep yearning to let this happen and cast off all her cares.

"Yes..." She finally whispered.

"Hmm, that is what I like to hear." Vivian cooed, her smile growing ever wider. "And...I am going to enjoy watching as you let yourself be defiled."

"I do not doubt that." Breena said as Vivian helped guide the woman to her feet, indicating it was time for her to become a plaything for these vile creatures.

Her bare feet slowly moved towards the pool, Breena watching as a foul black skull emerged from the maggots, one of these creatures rising up from the things. She knew it was going to be the thing that enjoyed the honor of having her virginity. Was it the same thing that had taken Vira just minutes ago? She had no way to tell, and doubted she would ever find out. The things disgusting body began to emerge, Breena staring at the thing, blackened bones and slimy, maggot infested innards squirming about beneath its rotted flesh while its cock hung menacingly from its crotch, Breena laying eyes upon the skull headed tip of the disgusting phallus.

Reaching out, it offered for her to place her hand within his. Breena looked down at the large pool of maggots, unsure of how deep the thing really was. Not wanting to stumble, she accepted, reaching out and placing one of her slender hands within his. Immediately her eyes relaxing, closing part way while her lips parted, quivering as she released a tense moan. The woman's body shivered, Breena losing her balance, remaining upright as the creature closed its fingers around her hand and provided an anchor.

"A virgin." The creature hissed, the pieces of black slimy flesh left on its face twisting into a cruel smile. "Your innocence will make our time together quite intense for you."

Breena heard a chuckle from Vira, the woman obviously amused by this revelation.

"Typically one is broken in a little before being sent to the realm of the dead." Vivian said with a gloating tone to her sultry voice. "Let's see how you handle being thrown in with the sharks...high priestess."

Breena watched as dark tendrils of corruption flowed from its touch up her forearm, fading as they grew distant from their origin. Maintaining her composure somewhat, Breena stepped down into the maggots, feeling the warm, slimy pool of the writhing things flow up to her knees, her dress floating atop the thick mass of these things. It felt so good, the things moving against her flesh, their touch arousing her, Breena's yearning to be a part of this growing even stronger.

Breena gazed into the almost hypnotic purple glow that came from this creature's eyes, breathing deeply while she moved through the thick pool of maggots, approaching the altar. Turning her back to the slab of stone, she gave this undead creature that would be performing her defilement a shy smile, then sat down on the hard stone, her firm tush resting against its surface.

"I am going to enjoy this." The dead thing said, speaking to her with a deathly, raspy voice. "It is going to be glorious, watching a high priestess to the life goddess be taken by me, listening to you beg me to finish the deed and claim your very essence for death."

Breena listened to the creature speak, unable to find any lie in its words, already anticipating the joy of giving in to her defeat. Its boney fingers found the buckles along the front of the wide belt that encircled her waist. She felt it loosen as they were released, Breena allowing this creature to undress her, and knowing she was going to allow, no...desire, much more than that.

Breena continued to smile, reaching up behind her neck, her fingers fumbling with the small buckle that held the fabric collar around her slim neck, and her gown up around her torso. A rotted, bloated tongue slithered across the creature's rot stained teeth; the thing looking forward to what was soon to come.

The collar loosened, Breena pulled the fabric around to the front of her neck, gripping it with both hands while pressing her arms against her body. She grinned playfully, teasing the creature while holding the gown up over her lovely form. The creature nodded, indicating it wished to see her body, and Breena obeyed. Arching her back, she let out a long, soft sigh as she slowly lowered the garment. Her thick, firm breasts were revealed first, the lovely mounds sitting high up on her chest, sure to be enjoyed by this vile creature. Her thin torso was delightfully shaped, Breena sporting a tall, lithe build similar to Vivian.

"Yessss...delicious." The creature hissed. "Now, lay back so I may remove the rest of your garments."

Letting the dress gather up in her lap, Breena did as commanded and slowly draped her body over the altar, her slender calves dangling over the edge, reaching up, she stretched her arms out over her head, displaying her body to this creature, able to gaze at it while it enjoyed her beauty.

She cooed playfully upon feeling his hands tugging at her dress, pulling the fabric over the swell of her hips, tugging it out from beneath her tight butt. With ease, it was then guided down her long, slender legs, Breena unaware of what happened to her clothes at that point. The dead thing gazed at her shapely hips and virginal womanhood, liking what it saw, knowing today was going to be one to remember.

"How does this feel?" The thing's hollow voice sounded out as its hands moved to her thighs, coming to rest just above her knees.

Breena's luscious body tensed up sharply, a quick gasp coming from her lovely mouth. Immediately the foul black tendrils began to flow out from where this creature touched her, bringing with them an intense sensation, both nauseating and erotic to the high priestess. The creature chuckled in amusement, enjoying her reaction. The boney, oozing hands then began to move, slowly sliding up her thighs, feeling her warm flesh beneath them while leaving behind a glistening coat of rancid slime upon her lovely thighs.

Breena pressed her hands to her forehead and let out a sharp cry, the sensation growing incredibly intense as she felt the creature's hands reach the top of her thighs, the foul black tendrils upon her flesh splaying out over her belly, and down to her wet womanly folds, threatening to overload her senses. Her belly grew taut, flexing her hips forward with a jerking motion, her chest heaving as she suddenly inhaled deeply.

"Your body is so weak, I am going to enjoy that." The creature gloated, watching her gasp and moan, trying to contain herself.

Boney hands moved back down her lovely thighs, Breena gasping for breath as the effects of his touch followed. She did not answer him, and for the moment she may not have even been capable of speech. Up and down her thighs he began to move, gently gripping her supple flesh, enjoying her warmth against his dead hands, watching her quiver and gasp, strength quickly draining from her lovely body.

Mercifully, Breena was given a moment to catch her breath, the woman closing her eyes and panting deeply, her mind in a daze from the experience. She whimpered weakly as she felt his touch again however, this time on her wrists, the creature moved to the head of the altar. She felt him slide something over one of her wrists, closing it around her arm, the thing latching with a soft clicking noise, this creature securing Breena to the altar, the woman's lips turning up into a smile as she realized what he was doing to her.

As he was busy chaining up her other wrist, Breena heard the young noblewoman Colleen cry out, the woman squealing in pleasure.

"Oh yes...cum inside me!" She gasped, a playful, eager tone to her lovely voice.

After witnessing what happened to Vira, Breena knew full well what this meant. A chilling growl came from the creature fucking the gorgeous noblewoman as it released its seed into her, joined by sharp gasps from the conquered Colleen. Breena could not see the deed from her angle, but she could enjoy listening to it, at least until things went quiet from that direction, Colleen no longer residing the mortal realm! Breena knew full well what that meant, and most likely Shereena would be the next to suffer such a fate.

Her wrists now secured to the altar, the creature moved back into Breena's view, not saying a thing to her about Colleen. Shereena, at least for the time being, was still here, eagerly allowing her body to be used to pleasure the creature that would send her to see her friends soon enough.

Looking down at Breena, the dead creature cocked its head.

"It seems you are missing something very important." It said, grinning afterwards.

She watched as he reached up and removed one of the belly chains from the hook upon which it hung. His other hand then pressed against her belly, Breena immediately crying out as the intense sensations from his deathly touch penetrated deep into her core. Her arms pulled at her restraints while her body undulated deliciously beneath his touch, black tendrils spreading out across her toned belly. He held his hand there, feeling her writhe beneath his touch, rather liking the way she felt. Grinning, he began to massage her belly, pressing firmly into her flesh while she endured the vile sensations inflicted upon her; her tummy soon glistening as rancid slime coated it.

Breena's reaction to him began to wane, her body weakening and her mind becoming a bit more accustomed to this. Staring up at him, he noticed the desire in her expression, grinning wickedly.

Then, he took the chain and gently draped it over her belly, letting it come to rest upon her slime covered flesh. Casually, he moved his hands down to the small of her back, clasping the thing together beneath, the skulls adorning its length glowing for just a moment, their dark magic ready to conquer Breena's soul when the time was right.

Breena's body writhed, her lips parting to let out a long moan, her lips quivering as she did so. In her mind she could hear faint whispers, the foul voices soothing her mind, making her want this. Soft moans of pleasure came from distant women, could they be from Vira and Colleen as Breena heard the sounds of the foul deeds they were experiencing in the death realm? It did not matter, what did matter was that Breena's mind was quick to give in.

Calming down, the high priestess stared up at the hideous undead creature looming over her. Smiling she stared invitingly up at the creature, her body slowly undulating, moving sensually as the vile creature stared down at her, lusting to violate this holy woman.

"I want you to claim my virginity." She said with an inviting smile on her lovely face. "You can have me...for the death god. And make me his slave."

"Yes...." The creature hissed, running a hand along her hips as his essence webbed out along her flesh. "Just how a priestess of the life goddess should be. Now, I shall reward you for your submission to us."

Breena sucked her lower lip into her mouth, playfully biting it with a smile as she watched the creature reach down to grip its vile, undead manhood and move it to her. Her belly tensed up, Breena releasing her lip to gasp in pleasure as she felt the warm, slimy surface of this things phallic head press up against her moist virginal folds. She felt his hand move to the top of her thighs, gently exploring her soft flesh, slowly moving up over her hips and finally around her waist as boney fingers gripped into her flesh, holding her firmly. Grinning widely, she nodded in approval, wanting this vile creature to have her.

The thing grinned, its blackened, oozing flesh turning up into a cruel smile while is growled in pleasure with its hollow voice. Breena then felt his fingers grip tightly and pull her towards him, her shoulders feeling strained against the bonds around her wrists. Her eyes closed and a serene look appeared on her youthful face while her lips quivered as a sensual moan flowed from her mouth.

Between her legs the creature slowly pushed himself into the high priestess, enjoying this. It stared down at her, the woman relaxing, allowing him to do as he pleased with her. Her hymen was met by his organ, the creature chuckling cruelly as he felt it stretch out against him, then as he slid deeper into the woman, it yielded, Breena having given her virginity to this truly hideous undead monstrosity.

Breena's sensual moaning continued as she felt the creature push himself deep into her deflowered body, stretching her tightly around him to the delight of them both, the sickening sensation of writhing maggots already felt by the woman as the things began to coat her insides. The thing sank the entirety of his foul cock inside the delicious priestess, pushing his crotch up against hers, forcing her hips to rock back from the pressure while he enjoyed the sensation of her body wrapped around him.

Growling contently, he held himself inside her for a moment, gazing down at her beauty while she allowed herself to become lost in the pleasures she now felt. Licking its rotted lips with its blackened tongue, the creature then began to fuck Breena, sliding his hips back, only to push back into her. Breena's body began to gently slide up and down along the altar while between her legs the undead creature move eagerly, thrusting himself into her while her body loudly slurped up his cock, welcoming it into her again and again, her sensual moans now joining those of Shereena upon the altars.

Shereena was of course, in a similar position as the high priestess, the young woman's arms manacled to the altar as they were stretched out above her head. Her lovely thighs lay open as one of these pitch black, slimy undead creatures moved between them. Her flesh glistened from the rancid goo that coated her, hundreds of maggots crawling freely along her. She gasped pleasurably as her body rocked back and forth, her plump breasts jiggling delightfully. Her lover's rancid cock sank deep into her over and over, just as it had been doing for the last few hours now, the creature quite tireless and wishing to draw out the experience of enjoying this lovely morsel that it was taking.

"Are you enjoying your new life?" The creature hissed, sending her to the death realm little more than a formality at this point, her soul already belonging to the death god.

"Yes." She said meekly, between her soft gasps of pleasure. "It feels good having you inside me."

The creature chuckled, her clumsy attempt at talking dirty revealing just how innocent this girl was. She was going to receive plenty of attention once he took her to the death realm, that was not in doubt. But for now she was his, and he planned on taking full advantage of that fact.

Lowering its mouth to her chest, the creature growled hungrily as its rotted lips covered one of her nipples and planted themselves on her flesh with a loud slurp. She felt a powerful sucking sensation as the creature pulled her flesh up into its mouth, its slimy tongue quick to slather itself against her, tasting her, enjoying her. Her gasps of pleasure grew louder with this added sensation as she watched this creature suck on her breast. One of its hands found her other mound, wrapping around the jiggling breast and squeezing, exploring her.

Shereena writhed pleasurably beneath the creature, her body spasming as it wrapped tightly around his invading cock, enjoying her submission to this vile creature, happy to allow it to enjoy her body for its evil pleasures.

Still enjoying her lovely chest, the creature began to pump harder now, jolting Shereena's tiny body along the altar as shoved its dead, maggoty cock into her; causing her to let out a sharp squeal. Its free hand wrapped around to the small of her back and the creature pulled her belly to his, pressing their bodies together. Shereena knew what was about to happen, and what would become of her once the deed was completed.

"Yes...do it." She panted. "Please, conquer me."

"Oh, that I will." The creature hissed with its raspy voice as it raised its mouth from her delicious chest. "Time...to...send...you...home."

The creature spoke in synch with its sharp thrusts into her, her body quivering as she endured the act, giving herself to this creature, and the death god. A hand wrapped around the back of her head, tilting her head to the side. With a loud hiss, the creature suddenly planted its mouth upon her vulnerable neck, Shereena feeling a slight piercing sensation as its fangs penetrated into her. Holding her there as his prisoner, the thing finished the deed.

Within her belly she felt his cock pulsate against her, then swell. And suddenly, a thick jet of sticky seed shot into her, the stuff flowing into her womb as this creature finished its copulation with her. Her body relaxed, laying still beneath her undead lover, allowing him to pump more and more of his cum into her luscious body while she stared up at the ceiling, a serene expression on her pretty face.

Slowly her vision began to darken, the last thing Shereena noticing was the slimy sensation of thousands of maggots beginning to pool up around her body as she was slowly lowered into the pit of maggots around the altar.

Breena was oblivious of Shereena's travel to the death realm, her attention focused on the vile creature that was fucking her, and the physical pleasures it gave her. Her body slowly slid back and forth along the altar, her undead lover pushing himself into her long, yet slow strokes, knowing it had all the time it desired to enjoy Breena. His boney hands caressed her thick breasts, thumbs against the underside of her fleshy mounds while fingers rest against the outside, pushing them together while he slowly kneaded into her flesh. The darkening of her veins was visible across her tummy and along her lovely tits as her body yielding to the vile deathly aura of this creature, Breena now soothed by the awful sensations it caused within her.

1...67891011