Downfall of Heroines Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lina stared at the creature's bizarre organ, the long, bulbous thing dripping goo from the large opening at the tip while it throbbed disgustingly, eager to plunder the elf's beautiful form. She could not help herself, she needed to feel him inside her, fucking her, violating her. Her eyes fixated on the creatures organ as its tentacles slithered around her calves, bending her knees and tucking her legs up to her body, then slowly spreading them apart, revealing her tight pussy.

"Yes, please, take me." She begged, looking up at the thing's grotesque fish like face. "I need to feel you inside me, taking me."

The creature could not speak anything she could understand of course, but stared back down at the lovely woman, listening to her pleas while it straddled the eggs she lay upon, standing over her while holding her legs in the tucked, yet open position. Lina was vaguely aware of the creature moving, but her mind felt a powerful need to couple with this creature, she could not break her thoughts away, and just stared up, longing to feel it inside her.

Lina gasped as she felt the thick, slimy tip of its cock against her pussy, the creature having moved itself into position to take her the whole time she had been begging to be filled with his rancid cock. Smiling her gaze shifted down her body, staring between her thick breasts and her bent back, parted thighs. The creature stood at her hips, its blackened, rotting cock pressing against her, Lina watching the thing pulsate as it oozed disgustingly, maggots slithering across its slimy surface.

The lovely elf sighed softly, relaxing and feeling content while she watched the creature begin to push its length into the girl, enjoying her tightness around him as each section of his cock slipped past her womanly folds, feeling her quiver as it did so. A foul gurgle came from the creature's mouth, something about it made Lina think it was expression satisfaction with how it felt having her body wrap around him.

Lina moaned sensually, running her tongue along her lips as she watched the last bit of this creature's vile organ slip into her, the rotted and boney crotch of the thing pressing up against hers, tilting her hips as it filled her. Then, it pulled back, and back in, feeling Lina wrap around him again.

"Thank you." Lina moaned as the creature slowly began to move its hips, filling the willing elf maiden with his organ over and over.

Just a few feet away, the warrior Helena enjoyed her submission to the vile creature that had deflowered Lina, causing to fail in keeping the elven princess safe. Of course, neither woman was in distress about that; it wasn't as if either girl would ever be free of these vile creatures, their fate would soon be changed forever. She had been hoisted up out of the much, her body bent over a large clutch of eggs as her lover stood behind her. His hands covered the swell of her hips, slowly guiding their motion, moving them in sync with his deep thrusts into her.

Helena groaned lustfully, her body slowly swaying back and forth, her thick breasts and quivering belly rubbing against the slimy eggs her body now rest on. She felt so cheap, fucking another creature tonight, but finding it so satisfying, like she deserved this, and would let anything have her should it desire. The thing's hands gave her a squeeze, pulling back towards him as his chitinous cock slipped deep into her warm body, enjoying her.

Helena's shapely body shivered, the young warrior enjoying this, not that the venom flowing through her would give her any other choice. She felt one of the hands leave her hips, sliding up the small of her back, caressing her soft flesh, massaging her as it moved up and down her back. She continued to happily endure her coupling with this horrific creature, feeling its roaming hand slide up to the back of her neck, squeezing gently and causing her to moan softly.

The hand left her body, and a moment later it came into view. Helena watched, eagerly wondering what he was going to do with her. Moving down one of the eggs, sphere a bit over a foot across, the creature gripped it and peeled the top away with a disgusting ripping sound. Helena stared into the now open egg, finding it full of a thick, greenish liquid, almost like diseased pus. She cooed delightfully at the sight, something so vile causing her belly to squirm with delight.

The thick goo flowed back and forth a bit, as if something were inside it, moving. While her mind pondered the lovely horrors that could reside within, the once mighty warrior felt the creature's webbed hand in her hair, coating the strange with slime as it moved over the back of her head. Then, slowly, it began to guide her face towards this horrific thing.

"So vile." She said with a smile, not resisting in the slightest.

She closed her eyes, her lips parted gently as her face approached the thing. She soon felt the leathery shell brush against her cheeks and forehead, the thing giving way, wrapping around her face as it was slowly submerged within the slimy goop. The stuff flowed up into her mouth, coating her tongue. It tasted vile, like death, yet Helena was happy to experience this.

The creature held her there, its webbed hand gently caressing the back of her head, the warrior hoping it delighting in her willingness to let this vile deed happen. Her thoughts did not linger too long on what the creature thought of her however. She felt the goo lap up against her face as whatever had been growing within this egg moved about. A moment later something began to slither across the front of her neck, squishy and slimy. Having found her, it slowly began to encircle her, gliding up the sides of her neck and around back, Helena enjoying the sensation, finding its texture to be strange ribbed, the thing quite warm against her.

Helena quivered as this strange creature began to wrap something around her neck, feeling submissive, but not in any danger, in fact, she found this whole experience rather enjoyable.

Then she felt something on her fact, several more tentacle like appendages reaching up and slowly gliding up the sides of her head. As they did so, something thick and rubbery pressed against her parted lips. Helena could not help but relax and desire this strange oral invasion into her body. The thing throbbed against her lips as it slowly pushed past them, Helena wrapping her soft lips around phallic head shape, Helena realizing this vile little creature was pushing its cock into her mouth. She moaned sensually at this realization, the sound of her voice muffled by the thick goo her face had been submerged in. As the tentacles slid up around the back of her head, this creature's cock sank deeper past her soft lips, the thing grinding against her tongue, Helena instinctively rubbing it against the creature's cock, licking and tasting the rancid thing.

A moments later, and from outside the egg, a faint sounds of splashing goo could be heard as Helena's mouth was fucked, this vile creature anchored to her head and neck while it thrust its manhood into the woman's willing mouth. She did not seem to move of her own accord, her body relaxing and allowing these two creatures to do with her as they pleased.

Her neck swelled as her mouth was invaded, the creature sliding an impossibly long manhood down into her throat, enjoying the tightness it felt. Taking advantage of Helena's lovely mouth, it kept most of its cock buried comfortably inside the woman while pumping with short, fast strokes, its organ undulating and squirming, as it if could move on its own. It listened to her gag, yet Helena was so enraptured by these creatures, even this did nothing to break her from the hold they had on her mind. Gleefully it continued pumping away, enjoying every sensation it felt.

She felt its grip on her tighten, squeezing her head and wrapping tightly around her neck. Its cock came to rest inside her, and she felt something slide down its length, parting her lips as it pushed past them. Her tongue was pressed down into the bottom of her mouth as the payload flowed through her lovely mouth. The bulge would have visible if anyone had been gazing upon her neck as it traveled down, deep into her. With a wet slurping sound, the thing ejaculated deep into Helena's throat, depositing a putrid, rubbery egg into her, the thing quickly flowing down into her belly and coming to rest.

As this little creature released her, she felt the undead lobster thing grip her shoulders and peel her away from the eggs, freeing her face from the prison, allowing her to gasp sharply for air. The thing let out a gurgling chuckle, amused by her willingness to participate in all this.

The creature rolled her over onto her back, Helena found herself coming to rest on the eggs, similar to Lina on the opposite side of the pool. Its hands gripped her inner thighs and pried her legs back open as it stepped between then. She panted sharply, her large, firm breasts moving temptingly as she did so. She stared down at its cock, the thing glistening in the moonlight as it was aimed towards her, and the creature slipped back into Helena, sliding easily into her, the young warrior happy to welcome it into her once again.

The creature lowered its face to her lovely bosom, the tentacles situated around its mouth spreading open, splaying themselves out over one of her perfect breasts as its toothy maw pressed itself over her nipple. She immediately felt its teeth gently scraping against her flesh, though not hurting her. They were soon joined by the sloppy sensation of its thick, slimy tongue upon her, the creature tasting her succulent tit flesh while its cock resumed its deep thrusts into her tight body.

While Helena moaned sensually, Lina gasped sharply, smiling widely as she looked up at the ugly undead fish monster. Her hands pressed against its boney ribcage, moving with the creature as its hips rocked back and forth, sinking its grotesque cock into her luscious body. Her lovely torso had a rather generous smattering of maggots coating it now, the filthy creatures dripping down from the large chunks of missing flesh, landing on her flesh with a loud *splat*.

The thing had released her legs, Lina keeping her knees bent as her thighs spread wide apart, happy to give this creature as much room as possible to fuck her, its body grinding up against her lower belly as its massive cock disappeared completely into her with each thrust. Her small form rocked back and forth along the top of the eggs, several of them having becoming dislodged from the mud beneath them and wobbling about beneath her. Her massive breasts swayed as her body moved, their motion quite delicious and not escaping the notice of her undead lover.

One of her glorious melons found the attention of a tentacle, the appendage slowly wrapping around the bouncing mound of flesh, gripping her while she squealed playfully in response. She watched as the thing imprisoned her breast, gliding along her flesh, further stimulating her lovely elven body.

"Yes, enjoy me." She gasped breathlessly, flashing a playful smile up at the creature.

The creature then brought its mouth to her other breast, its long fish head moving to her bouncing tit and plopping down onto the thing, sucking hungrily as it drew her flesh up into its mouth, a rotted tongue quick to grind against her and taste her delicious body. Lina's smile widened and she sucked her lower lip in between her teeth to gently bite it as she watched the creature do this, enjoying every moment.

A squeal then came from the girl as Lina felt teeth pierce her soft flesh, something she was familiar with from the lobster creature that claimed her virginity earlier this evening. This was followed by a soothing warmth, Lina watching as black tendrils of venom began to flow out from where its mouth had latched onto her and spread out along the swell of her thick breast.

Laying her head back, her body relaxed, weakness overcoming her. A soft sigh flowed from her lovely lips. The sensations her body felt become much more intense; her belly quivering as she tightened around his thrusting organ, her body responding to the maddening pleasure she felt.

"Oh yes!" Lina squealed as pleasure flooded her, an orgasm rushing through her form.

The undead thing kept pumping into the girl as her body reacted to the over stimulation, giving in. Her maggot covered belly sucked in, pushing her plump breasts up against the hungry creature's mouth and tentacle. Her hips spasmed, thrusting forward uncontrollably while helpless against the thick organ pushing into her over and over.

Lina soon found herself panting softly, exhausted, but oh so happy to have experienced what she did. The sounds of her coupling along with that of Helena receiving her own undead cock filled her ears. She watched as her breasts were enjoyed by this foul creature, the sensation of his rotted cock still present as the creature pumped the organ into her over and over.

"Would you like to cum in me?" She offered the creature, with a welcoming smile.

Its mouth rose from her lovely chest, her flesh quickly returning to its normal hue, Lina eyeing the ring of razor sharp teeth and bloated tongue within it. It looked into her eyes as its hips began to move a bit faster, Lina gasping in delight as they did so.

"Oh yes! I want it!" She moaned, a gleam in her eyes.

The creature stood up straight, standing between her thighs as its arms wrapped around her open thighs, its eyes staring down at her. Eagerly it plunged away, Lina crying out in pleasure as this thing crudely fucked her, ramming its cock into her tiny elven body. The egg beneath her hips flexed as her hips bounced up and down on the thing, several rips appearing along its surface, leaking a rancid green goo.

Gurgling loudly, the thing kept at it, thrusting hard into her, its body slapping loudly as it bounce off her. Then, its arms left her thighs and quickly shot down to her slim waist, wrapping around and squeezing tight enough to push the air from her lungs. Yanking on her body, it pulled her towards itself, burying his undead manhood within her.

Lina listened to its gurgles of pleasure as a thick bulge began to push its way into her. Her lips trembled while she moaned, a serene look on her pretty young face. Easily, the thing flowed down the length of its vile organ, and with a loud slurp, was ejected into her womb, distending her belly as it did so.

"Hmm, I am happy to give you this anytime you wish." She sighed, her body resting still with the creature's manhood still inside her.

She felt its spawn move within her, and grunted as it secured itself to her, ready to use her body to grow.

Not far from the spawning pool stood a pair of figures, unseen by the girls as they entertained their undead guests. A lovely well endowed dark elf women along with an undead, rotted imp like demon, both looking on.

"Your spawn are working wonders." Nashala said, smirking playfully as she looked at her partner.

"You give me too much credit." The thing replied. "After all, you had just as much of a role in their creation."

Its boney hand moved to caress her belly, Nishala's lips quivering as she moaned sensually in pleasure.

"Hmm, shall we create some more?" Nishala asked, smiling invitingly at the creature.

"Oh yes, many many more." The vile undead thing said, grinning at the drow priestess.

****************************************

As the demon tainted undead defiled the village, Shereena was still enduring her own defilement by the vile spider like creature that had laid its eggs within her the night before. The lovely priestess still lay upon her bed, her friends Colleen and Vira nestled up against either side of her shapely form, the girls now belonging to the death god, something that would soon befall Shereena. For around her waist was the skull chain, the same thing used to claim Colleen and Vira.

"He's been in her for hours." Vira said with a sly smile, running a hand along the underside of one of Shereena's plump breasts. "Lucky girl."

"Hmm, she sure is." Colleen replied, smiling as she lifted her lips from Shereena's slim neck and stared down between the priestess' open thighs to watch the creature's rancid cock take the woman. "How does it feel Shereena?"

"Oh Coleen..." Shereena said with a soft whisper, her slime covered body glistening as she lay still, exhausted. "He is so good, I love it."

"Yes, it is. And I don't think it will be long now until he cums inside you." Colleen said with a smile, smirking at Vira.

"Hmm, I want to watch that." Vira cooed, reaching up to caress the underside of the creature that had defiled her soul earlier this evening.

Shereena's hips slowly rocked back and forth, her belly undulating deliciously, her slime coated flesh tantalized by the scores of maggots that had dropped down onto her, writhing against her. Staring up, she watched the creature move, gazing at its thick cock as she felt the organ plunging deep into her, feeling the boney hard skull on its tip burrowing in and out of her luscious body. Around her waist the chain rest, its magic ready to make her property of death itself, the life priestess such a lovely prize.

Colleen brought her face to Shereena's tummy, watching it flex and relax, moving delightfully. Lowering her lips to Shereena's flesh she gently kissed her friend, then parting her lips, pressed them firmly onto Shereena, her tongue licking at her flesh, running along several slimy maggots as she did so. It was going to so nice once this creature came inside her friend, then the three of them could be together forever, enjoying untold pleasures as they found themselves at the mercy of their undead masters.

Vira slipped her fingers beneath the chain, toying with it, recalling how it felt when the thing claimed her, knowing Shereena was in for a real treat. Turning to face Shereena, she planted her mouth upon Shereena's lips, groaning hungrily as she did so. The young priestess returned the kiss, their lips slowly working against one another, Vira's tongue pushing forward, gliding into Shereena's mouth.

Colleen felt Shereena's belly quiver beneath her lips, the woman grinning as she lifted her face from the woman's lovely body. Her hand found Vira's the women both playing with that evil chain.

"Are you about to cum Shereena?" Colleen asked. "I can see why, it must feel incredible, and have him inside you for hours. I envy you."

Vira's hand floated up Shereena's maggot covered form, cupping the bottom of one of her lovely breasts, squeezing, helping stimulate the beautiful priestess.

Her hips quivered, jerking forward while Colleen watched with a huge smile. Vira's mouth remained pressed against her lips while Shereena gasped sharply, the pleasure incredible, the sensation of this creature taking her growing more and more intense.

As Shereena began to relax, the massive, rotted spider began to move a bit faster, its thrusts moving Shereena's body up and down along the small bed, its frame creaking as it held the four of them.

"Hmm yes, it is going to happen Shereena." Colleen cooed, running her hand up and down along the woman's lower belly, pushing firmly against her flesh. "Let it happen, and enjoy."

"Yes...I want it." Shereena moaned, smiling softly up at Vira, the now former paladin staring back at her with a mischievous grin.

Loud, sickening gurgling noises came from within the undead creature as its eggs began to shift around, preparing to finish the deep with Shereena, and ensure she would be a slave to their kind for eternity. Vira and Colleen watched as the base of the thing's lengthy organ began to swell, one of the vile, skull shaped eggs being pushed down into it; visible inside as it stretched the rotted flesh.

Pumping quickly now, the creature fucked Shereena, her mouth open to gasp sharply in pleasure as she endured the intense pleasurable sensations, unable to resist them. Her friends watched, staring as the first of this thing's eggs began to slowly ease its way down the creature's manhood, growing ever close to Shereena.