Dr. Slut's Office

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She starts with her shoes, tucking those laces in. With nowhere to put her things, the choice is obvious. She holds her shoes out atop her upturned palms, her flat hands even with and six inches out from her nipples. "Here are my shoes, Ma'am," Jill offers them to me. I take them from her hands after waiting just a second. I set them atop a little table just beyond Jill's reach and wait for her socks.

Now Jill takes off her watch and hands that over. Then it's her jeans, neatly folded, that she's offering me for the pile. Followed by her panties. That leaves her naked from the waist down, her shirts still on. It leaves her bare bush standing out fully from her pubes for my eyes. And I do so enjoy the sight of a neat bush, especially one with a light fur. She takes off her blouse, folds it, and offers it to me. Then her snug undershirt. Finally, her bra joins the pile.

"Miss Rodgers, this slut is now completely naked for you, Ma'am," Jill humbly tells me.

"Since you've been such a naughty gutter slut today, I have a hard time believing that, slut." I tell her with a trace of disapproval in my firm voice. I grab a pair of latex gloves off of her counter and slowly pull them on my small hands. II snap each one loudly once it's on. "I think I'll just see for myself just how naked that skanky body is, slut Jill."

I sometimes, but not that often, search a sub before a play session. It's not that I ever need to. When I do, it's only to humiliate the sub that much more. Like now. There's nothing like a good strip, and cavity, search to show a sub that it's not trustworthy. That she's not even trusted to strip when she's told to.

I start at the top. This is going to be the most thorough strip search of Jill's life. I figure, since all these medical implements are so readily available, there's no reason for me not to make full use of them. I start at the top of Jill's head, casually running my fingers through her hair, letting the silky, bushy strands flow between my fingers as the tips of my fingers stroke over her scalp. Next, I get a small light and lift her eyelids to peek under those. Then a small scope with its own light to peek in her ears and up her nose. I have her open her mouth, looking into it, as I use a tongue depressor to lift her tongue up and poke her cheeks out. I leave no nook, not even the tiniest, of her unseen.

I lift one arm, checking her underarm first. Then I spread her fingers and check between them as well as under her fingernails. The other arm is next. And now it's time to check her breasts. Who knows what skank might lurk in the creases as they lie along her chest? Her nipples are stiff and standing up hard. I pinch one firmly, getting a light wince from Jill, and holding her breast by the nipple I pull it up as far as it will go until I've stretched its tip up and pulled the flesh of its underside taut. I make a show of looking there, then move onto her other breast.

As I move down her body, I take a moment to peek into her navel. Then I'm running my fingers through the short hairs of her bush, the tips of my fingers running over her pubes. I circle around Jill to pull the cheeks of her bottom wide apart and fully expose her crack to my eyes. While I'm behind Jill, I have her lift one foot. I grip that firmly for a few seconds, lifting it just enough up and back to have Jill slightly unbalanced, as I check the sole of her foot and between her toes. I release it and she gives me the other foot. This time, as she lowers it back to the floor, I have her stand with her feet wide apart.

I tell Jill to lean forward and brace her hands on her knees. Then I start with Jill's pussy. First I spread her lips to see her inner folds. Then I spread those to see her pinkness and the entrance of her tunnel. I slip a gloved finger into her pussy, reaching as deeply into her as I can, and use my finger to stroke over all of the spongy walls of her pussy. I slide my finger back out, then shine the light into her pussy to see it.

It leaves me only one place left to check. I don't bother with any lubricant. My finger already has a very heavy coat of Jill's slick honey on it. I just put the tip of my finger to Jill's tensed asshole. I don't tell her to relax. She knows to. I don't give her much time either. Not enough for her to relax. But my finger is slender. I push it quickly into her bottom, getting me a good grunt from Jill as my finger forces her asshole to stretch. I explore every bit of Jill's rectum that I can reach, doing it slightly roughly so that Jill will feel me exploring her insides. Then I pull my finger out and tell Jill to stand up.

Even before Jill has fully risen to standing, I take her hand and lead her out of the exam room quickly, leaving all of her clothes behind. I march her down the hall, to the last exam room, and into that one.

I put her in the center of this room as well. Then I get one of the gowns. I get her the biggest one she has, which isn't saying much. Pediatricians tend to have everything in smaller sizes. Like all of her gowns, this one is decorated with Sponge Bob. It's rather colorful and cheerful. And juvenile. I toss it at Jill telling her to put her gown on now. It's just a hair snug on her lean body. Slightly snugger in the front where her ample breasts pressed against it. I make her tie it in the back.

The gown hangs down with its bottom hem about even with the flat mound of Jill's pussy. It covers her pubes, but barely. It leaves the wisps of the fur lining her lips peeking its ends out under it. And like all gowns, this one has the slit at the back. That hideous slit that leaves her bottom poking out with even the tiniest movement.

I also find a matching pair of booties for her. They're cheap, with cardboard soles, but I can't imagine many patients get them. They're really nothing more than soles with Sponge Bob fabric and some elastic to hold them around her feet. But they'll keep her feet off the floor. I'd guess they're reserved for patients that have to be on their feet and in the gown. No one else would want them.

I get one of the elastic latex bands, the same ones used for drawing blood. I use that to bind Jill's hands behind her back. I do that by lying her wrists together, the backs of her hands toward her body, and binding her wrists in an X-shape. It leaves her hands and fingers gripping nothing. That gets her fingers wiggling as they fidget.

Since I want to use only what I can find in Jill's office, I really have to improvise now. I find a blood pressure cuff, one of the old-fashioned kind. I wrap it around Jill's slender neck, securing it with the Velcro. Then I watch Jill's eyes pop wide as the nervousness overtakes her with only the first squeeze of the little rubber ball to start inflating it. But I'm not trying to strangle Jill. I give it only two squeezes, just enough to have it lightly snugged around her neck. The tube and ball serve as a leash.

And that's what it's going to be. I use that leash to lead Jill out of the room and around the bend to her office. Instead of taking Jill into her office, I stand her facing the wall opposite the door with her toes against it. I leave the tube-leash dangling down at her front. I leave the door of her office open as I slip into the office and get my purse. While I'm there, I root through Jill's purse and get her keys, her driver's license, and her phone out of it. I slip all three into my purse. Staring at the wall two inches from her eyes, Jill doesn't know I've done any of that.

I close the door behind me. I take hold of the leash and use it to walk Jill back through the office to the waiting room. Then out to the parking lot, locking the door behind me. Her parking lot is off to the side, not in direct view of the street, and empty now. I walk her over to my car and tell her to get into the seat. I reach in and buckle the seatbelt over her. Then I take the leash off her neck and toss that behind my seat.

A minute later we're driving away for the hour-plus trip to my house.

Chapter 19: The Slut's Lesson

As soon as we enter my apartment, Sophie is waiting. She immediately takes one look at Jill in the comically humiliating gown and giggles. It's a long and hard giggle. I probably should spank her for it, but I don't. I've been fighting the urge to giggle as well. Jill looks so stupid in that gown that it would best any clown's suit.

I stand Jill along the wall and free her hands. Then I take a picture of her in that gown. One from the front, and especially one from the back showing her bottom peeking out from the slit. I just can't resist. I send the picture of her from the front, and the picture I took earlier of the inside of Jill's bottom, to Jill's phone. Only then do I allow Jill the mercy of stripping and handing her gown and booties over to Sophie. I am so going to save this gown. I can think of a few others who would look so cute in it.

With Jill fully nude, I take her across the living room to my desk and have her sit on the stool beside it. It's an Amish-built stool of plain wood. It's small, it's top a mere 12" across. Other than the round top it has nothing but four legs and cross pieces to brace them. It's also a bit too low for comfortable sitting. It forces Jill to bend her knees more than a full right angle as she crosses her legs.

She sits with her hands obediently behind her back. I take the comfy chair behind the desk and ignore Jill for a minute as I use her phone to send her husband the pictures. I send the one of her in her gown first with the caption "Miss Rodgers came to discipline me for being too slutty and diddling my skanky pussy last night, Sir." Then I send the picture of her rectum. That's a part of Jill that I'm certain Hank has never seen before. Whoever looks into their lover's bottom? No one. It's not a sight most want to see. But now, with Jill's rectum fully cleaned out for the picture, at least the disgusting element of it is gone. To that picture, I add the caption "Miss Rodgers investigated the depths of my sluttiness very thoroughly, Sir. See how fully she check this filthy slut body of mine, Sir?"

I wait about a minute, long enough that I'm confident Hank has gotten the pictures. Then I dial his number and put the call on speaker as it's still ringing. I tell Jill what to say. But I don't tell her that I've sent those pictures to Hank. He answers and Jill immediately tells him that I came to punish her for her sluttiness today, only when I got there I found her pussy to be obscenely sloppy and horny, something only the trashiest of gutter sluts would allow her pussy to be. As instructed, Jill apologizes profusely to him for being such a cheap and worthless slut, undeserving of an actual human man such as him.

She very humbly, and politely, begs him to bring her some clothes, telling him that since she is so clearly not worthy of clothes, and was trying to pretend she had some actual modesty and pride today, I left all of her clothes at her office. She obediently tells him that I "stripped" her naked, then fully searched her body, including its cavities, to ensure she had absolutely nothing before bringing her over here. Thus, if he doesn't bring her some, she'll be returning home as naked as the day she was born. He agrees to bring her some clothes. She tells him to select something attractive, something that he will enjoy seeing "this disgustingly slutty body in" for her to wear. If it's not attractive enough, that I will not allow her to wear it. He says he can do that.

Then Jill tells him that she still has to be taught her lesson about acting like a cheap whore. She doesn't know what the lesson I have for her will consist of. But "Miss Rodgers wishes to invite you to a show, Sir. The show will display for the world the full extent of my inappropriate sluttiness." He says he'll watch the show.

As I hang the phone up, I know that I have about ninety minutes before Hank arrives. It will take him most of that to drive from their condo. And a few minutes to select something for Jill to wear home. I wonder if he knows that she hasn't stopped at the hospital yet, and thus will need to. If she's smart she'll stop by her office and collect her clothes, too, lest the staff find them in the morning and wonder why she left the office nude.

I immediately tell Jill to get up and follow me. I leave her phone on the desk as I lead her back to the playroom. It's where she's going to learn that lesson. As soon as we enter, I point Jill to the massage table in the center of the room and tell her to lie on it on her back. I watch as Jill moves more hesitantly than she's ever moved as she walks over to the table.

Once she's lying on it, I summon Sophie and have her fetch me some lengths of rope. I start with Jill's ankles, winding three loops of rope around each ankle before tying it off. I pick her foot up and put it on the table, bending her knee fully so that her foot is almost touching the top of her thigh. Then I tie the dangling end of the rope to the table. After binding her other foot the same way, I use two more lengths of rope, tying one end of each around the top of each thigh. I thread the free ends around the support bar that frames the table and pull it tight, drawing the loop into the crease of Jill's thigh. I tie those off as well, binding her hips flush against the table.

I get a decent-sized dildo from the collection along my wall. It's fairly short, only about six inches long, but it's fairly wide. About an inch and a half. I take that with me as I step up to Jill's head. Without a word to Jill, I pinch the corners of her jaw, forcing her mouth to stretch open to its widest. I put the head of the dildo into her mouth. Then I press very slowly on the base end, pushing the thick shaft deeper into her mouth. I push about four inches of the dildo into her mouth until the tip of it has reached the back of her mouth and started the short trek to her throat. I release her jaw, allowing her tautly-stretched muscles to pull her jaw closed. Her lips close as well, lying flush against the black sides of the dildo.

"Now you be a slutty slut!" I teasingly tell Jill with a giggle in my voice. "That should come naturally to you. Keep my dildo right where I put it." About two inches of the hard black shaft now stand up from her head, jutting out from between her closed, light pink lips as they nestle around it. It is plenty thick enough to have her mouth stuffed full. And that forces her to breathe through her nose.

In the corner of the playroom, there's a five-foot-tall screen that blocks off the corner from the floor up. I step behind that. Jill, having been here enough to know what's behind the screen, watches me with those wary eyes. Behind the screen are two dog kennels. Including the one I keep my slave-whore, Paige, in when I'm not using her for something. I let Paige out of her kennel. Paige's pubes are fully shaven, so I pinch one of her nipples in my fingers and use her pert breast as a leash to walk her over to where I have Jill bound.

I point to Jill's pussy. "Tease all of this slutty thing, skanky," I tell Paige.

"Yes, my beloved Queen," Paige answers very sweetly. She immediately steps up to the table and uses her hands to push Jill's knees wide apart. Now Jill's widely-splayed legs fully bare her pussy, almost as if offering it up to Paige.

Paige leans over, stretching her mouth wide open and poking out the rounded tip of her fine tongue. She moves her hands to spread Jill's long furry lips wide as she lowers her tongue. Paige lies the tip of her tongue alongside the hard, throbbing nub of Jill's clit. Then she moves only her tongue. And she moves it very slowly. Paige uses her delicate, feminine tongue to caress a single circle around Jill's hardness, keeping her soft tongue in contact with Jill's overly-sensitive and hungry nub the entire time.

Jill tenses up the instant she feels the so-soft caress of Paige's tongue on her clit. The clit that has deprived of the touch it has been begging for the entire day. She tries to squirm. The ropes hold her hips and legs still, and with that her pussy still for Paige's tongue. Jill screeches a loud, and very impassioned, needy moan. But the dildo effectively gags her, muting the moan to a level where it won't be annoying. Her shoulders snap hard as they squirm, but it does nothing to move her pussy away from the tongue that teases it.

Now that Paige has finished circling her tongue around Jill's clit, she closes her lips, trapping just one of the long, loose, pink inner folds of Jill's pussy between her lips. Paige sucks, drawling the fold deeper into her mouth as she lies her tongue along the underside of it. Then Paige moves her mouth slowly, inching her way along the soft fold, caressing it with her flicking tongue as she goes.

It's a less-intense tease for Jill. One that still feels very good, but also allows her a second for the arousal Paige just built up to ebb, Jill falling back from the edge of orgasm. But it's still enough of a tease to get a hungry moan from Jill, albeit one that's only slightly tamer than the last. And it has her shuddering.

Paige's mouth finds the end of that fold where it flows alongside Jill's pussy. Paige opens her mouth again but now keeps her lips flush against Jill's pinkness. She inches her mouth over, opening it further as she goes until her fine lips surround Jill's steaming-hot pussy. Paige puts the tip of her tongue to the rim of Jill's tunnel. She draws her tongue along the rim, circling it slowly around the edge of the entrance of Jill's pussy, caressing the rim with her tender tongue as she goes. She makes a single, but full, circuit that brings her tongue back to its starting point at the bottom of Jill's tunnel.

That's a second, and intense, tease for Jill. It gets another extremely desperately urgent moan from Jill, cried out at full volume and muted by the dildo in her mouth. And it sharpens those shudders of Jill's hips up to powerful thrashes that test my ropes. The ropes hold her pussy still for Paige. But by now, Jill's entire mound as well as her pubes and the tops of her thighs, are covered with the sharpest of goosebumps.

With that tease finished, Paige lifts only her lips from Jill's pinkness. She leaves her tongue in place along the rim of Jill's pussy. Now she traces a light line with the tip of her tongue, down along the narrow band of skin between Jill's pussy and asshole. Her mouth held a hair above Jill's body, follows her tongue down. The lightness of the caress allows Jill another second's break between teases.

Paige's tongue traces its line all the way down until it finds the fine line at the center of Jill's asshole. Quickly and very tenderly, Paige puts her wide-open lips to Jill. Those silky lips surround the center of Jill's asshole, laying softly atop the ring of muscle under the pink flesh. Paige uses the very tip of her tongue to caress a slow circle, drawing her tongue around the edge of the line that's the opening of Jill's asshole. There it finds some rather sensitive nerves that are very unaccustomed to sweet touches, and it teases those nerves mercilessly. Paige's tongue traces a full circuit along Jill's tightly clenched asshole, just as it has done everywhere else.

The instant Paige's hot, soft tongue touches her asshole, Jill screams. It's a needy and hot cry. But the dildo gags that, despite its higher pitch, just as effectively. With this caress, Jill's body snaps with all of her strength, her muscles tensing to steel as they thrash against the thick ropes with all their might. As her body thrashes, it shivers. Jill's head lifts off the table for an instant, before it slams back against the padded table hard.

As Paige's tongue returns to its starting point atop Jill's asshole, she lifts her soft lips from Jill. Her tongue traces a line back up the narrow band of flesh to the bottom of Jill's pussy. Paige's lips return to Jill's pinkness, surrounding her tunnel fully. This time Paige sucks lightly, drawing the rim of Jill's pussy to pucker outward slightly into Paige's mouth. As Jill's pussy tries to slip into Paige's mouth, Paige's tongue slips into Jill's pussy. Paige doesn't have the longest of tongues, but she can slip it close to half of an inch into Jill's snug pussy. Once Paige has her tongue inside Jill's pussy, she swirls it around slowly. That way, Paige's tongue can caress the insides of Jill's pussy, stroking tenderly over the spongy firm walls and teasing Jill.