Dr. Slut's Office

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jill screams another desperately hungry cry and thrashes against the ropes. She shivers. A very fine and faint film of sweat forms on her body as her skin begins to flush to a very light pink.

After teasing a single lap around the inside of Jill's pussy, Paige moves her mouth over to the opposite inner fold and sucks that into her mouth. Paige slowly draws her mouth up, flicking the tip of her tongue over the underside of Jill's soft fold as she goes. Paige's mouth slowly makes its way up to the top of the fold. Then over to the hard knot of folds that surround Jill's pulsing clit. And finally, her tongue returns to the point along Jill's clit where it first began.

Now Paige begins a second "lap." I've told Paige to tease Jill this way. Paige will do it endlessly. She won't stop, or let off for even a second until she's told to. And Paige only listens to me and Sophie. But Sophie won't tell Paige to do anything I haven't told her to.

I watch as Paige works her way through another of the slow circuits. I watch as Jill suddenly fights the ropes with every inch of her thrashing strength, then just as suddenly falls limp and shivering. Over and over again.

I put my hand to Jill's firm, toned stomach and pat it lightly. Then I slip my hand slowly up to a breast, squishing the soft mound gently in my hand. Holding Jill's mound in my hand, I lightly stroke the pad of my thumb over the tip of Jill's nipple.

"That's a good slut!" I say in my most-fake-sweet and taunting voice. "Now you just lie there and think about how agonizing true horniness can get while we wait for Mr. White to get here. I'm sure he'll enjoy watching my petite young whore eat that sloppy skank pit! And just maybe, if you're very good for Mr. White, he might allow you a chance to cum... sometime."

I giggle as I step away, leaving Jill at the mercy of Paige's tongue.

Chapter 20: A Contest Of Slutiness

When Hank arrives, Sophie answers the door. She always does. It's her place as my slave to do as much of the chores as she can. She greets him politely and shows him to a seat on my sofa. He takes the offered seat with only the slightest of hesitation. And I'm sure that his hesitation is only at the delay. He can certainly hear Jill's muted moans coming from the next room. And after 11 years together, I'm sure he can recognize them as her erotic moans.

I don't keep him waiting. I take a seat on the second sofa, across the coffee table from Hank. "Don't worry, her nurses don't suspect a thing," I tell him. I know that he's always shared Jill's fear that her private desires would become known and destroy her reputation. I know, as Jill does, he's always wanted me to avoid seeing Jill at her office. Or in public. Anywhere someone might see her.

"Obviously Jill has been learning a hard lesson for the past... 90 minutes, about delaying her satisfaction until her partner is fully satisfied. That's just such an important skill for whores, and the cheapest of sluts, to master." Hank has always come across as rather supportive of Jill. He's never cared for hearing her verbally humiliated or talked about as if she were nothing. I notice the slight cringe as I refer to his wife as a cheap slut. But Jill needs that humiliation, and he knows it. He just doesn't care to hear it.

"There's only one thing left for Jill to do tonight. She needs a firm reminder of her place. She needs to be allowed to earn a chance for the relief she's dying for. And she will have to earn it, a task that won't be easy for her. Your job is simple. If Jill earns her relief, she'll get it. But if she doesn't, you're to keep her from masturbating until she's naked and in bed. Then, if you wish her body, use it. Only once you're done should Jill be allowed exactly one minute to relieve herself, and that minute needs to be carefully timed. Count the seconds aloud for her. Trust me, she won't need even half of it. Just as you'll have to trust me that this is the ending she needs for the day-long teasing she's just endured. OK?"

"Yeah, I can do that, but Jill can be sneaky about masturbating when she really wants to. I'll have to keep an eye on her constantly." Hank accepts the task. I know that he will do it. He's good about keeping his word to me, especially if Jill wants it. He likes watching her masturbate, too, and the hornier Jill is when she does, the more graphic the show is.

"Great," I smile at Hank. "Now one more question and we'll go see the Jill show. I think you've seen my whore, skanky? I have skanky teasing Jill's pussy with her tongue. As you can probably hear, it's driving Jill insane. Actually, Jill went insane long ago. Skanky is very skilled at both teasing and eating pussy, and she's been told not to make Jill cum. Jill's just waiting on the very edge of that orgasm now.

"I know you've never wanted to participate, so I'm asking if you'd agree to participate in a little game. The game will be Jill's opportunity to earn her relief. All she has to do is win it, and she gets to cum. She wins it by proving that she's accepted her place as a complete gutter slut and performing especially slutily. That means without any modesty or anything else, focusing only on giving pleasure to the best of her ability. You would be the recipient of that pleasure.

"When I taught Jill to perform orally like a slut, I taught her a trick that she won't be able to put to use at your place. Would you like to volunteer your cock for a little demonstration of the epitome of Jill's oral sluttiness? I warn you, it is a trick that you probably have never imagine is something Jill would willingly do, and very slutty."

He ponders it for a couple of seconds. Then he asks me if I am going to record it. I am, the cameras are always on in my house, but I tell him I won't. I mean that I won't make a special recording, just the one from my "anti-false claim" security cameras. He accepts but adds that he would prefer not to be a show. I promise him that I'll only be supervising Jill, not paying attention to him.

I lead him back to the playroom. By now Jill is a screeching, sweaty mess. Her body has flushed bright pink under a heavy layer of sweat. Her pussy has wept honey that now covers almost all of Paige's face, and a nice spot on my table. Jill still thrashes with all her might, squirming hard against the topes that have now left red lines on her legs.

He looks. And he gets a close look at Paige's face where her mouth touches Jill's pussy. A long look.

He's seen Paige before. Nude. It's the only way Paige ever is seen in the apartment. She's not allowed clothes inside. Instead, she wears only her collar and leg irons to remind her of her place as my slave and whore. But that doesn't stop him from glancing over and eyeing Paige's pert, slightly point, B-cup breasts with their hard, wide nipples. Or glancing down to see her firm, rounded bottom again, either. Paige is 19, and slim. And pretty.

He watches for only a couple of minutes. It seems to be the limit of how long he can stand to see Jill withering, even in ecstasy. Albeit now an agonizing ecstasy. Then he nods to me, quietly asking if Jill has suffered long enough.

With a giggle, I tell him "I guess the trashy gutter whore has her lesson..." I sigh out. I release the ropes from the table and as soon as her legs can move, her thighs slam hard shut, clamping Paige's head in place on Jill's pussy. I giggle, "Ooh, it seems the slut wants to be slutty, and let us watch her cum all over this skanky whore."

I snap my finger and order Paige down to her knees. It makes Paige bring her mouth away from Jill. As Paige is dropping to her knees, I very sternly order Jill to get to her knees beside Paige. Jill moves slowly, but not reluctantly. Now her limbs have turned to rubber, and their unsteadiness is what slows her.

Both women kneel the same way. With their knees and feet spread wide, their bare bottoms hanging in the space between their heels. Backs up straight. Hands behind those backs. Eyes forward but downcast submissively.

I nudge Hank to stand close in front of the kneeling women. I'm sure, after my talk, Hank was expecting a blow job. At least once he saw Jill get on her knees. The lustful look on Jill's eyes tells me that she's expecting it as well. And that her mind isn't clear enough to realize that so far, Hank has never participated.

"Jill, would you like to earn the chance to cum?"

"Yes, my Queen, would you please be so kind to this slut as to allow me the chance to earn my orgasm, Ma'am?" Jill asks in a voice that's so throaty and breathy that it's hard to make her words out.

"Then here's your only chance to ear that orgasm, slut. You can show us all there are just no boundaries to your absolute sluttiness. None at all.

"This will be a contest. Whichever of you sluts and whore gets the prize, gets to cum. The other gets to make her cum. Two whore blow job." I say it firmly, but sweetly. I see a very surprised look on Hank's face. I harden my voice into unmistakable sternness. "Now, slut."

Jill doesn't hesitate. She moves as fast as her tired arms will go. She just reaches up to Hank's pants, some Khaki slacks, and starts unbuttoning and unzipping them. In about five seconds, his slacks are around his ankles, showing off a pair of Crimson Tide silk boxer shorts. Mentally I give him three points for his football knowledge while subtracting one for wearing boxers. Those take Jill even less time to have down at his ankles.

Hank looks even more surprised. Almost shocked that Jill would so readily pull his pants down like this. Especially with Paige a scant couple of inches from his waist.

What I'm seeing is Hank's cock. It's not the greatest one I've seen. I'd guess it's a hair over five inches long, which makes it right about average. I'd guess it's just a hair over an inch across, which also makes it average. I don't do average. But at least it is circumcised, showing off its pink-purple head. It's also fully stiff, standing out straight from the carpet of thick black curls on his pubes. And I can see a decent-sized pair of balls hanging down freely in their loose sack.

I barely have a few seconds to see Hank's cock before Jill puts her lips to the very tip of it's swollen bulbous head. Immediately Paige takes second place, quickly putting her lips to the side of that soft cock head, gently flush against the corner of Jill's lips.

Jill stretches her mouth wide open, leaving her lips to lie softly around his cock head. She moves slowly, inching the cock into her mouth. As she does, her tongue lies along the underside of his cock, caressing the nerves there as she takes it in.

Paige, in the second position, allows her lips to softly glide along the side of his cock head, keeping them in their place with the corners of her lips flush with the corners of Jill's lips. Paige has her mouth stretched wide as well, and as the cock inches along through her lips, her lips slip around until they're on the top and bottom of the shaft, not its side. Paige quickly flicks the tip of her tongue, softly stroking it over the flesh of the side of his shaft that she has trapped between her lips.

Jill keeps going, forcing herself to keep her hands behind her back and to resist her impulse to go fast and hurry him along. As she takes the full head of the cock into her mouth, she's already sucking gently on it. She keeps going, sliding the cock deeper into her mouth.

Jill keeps going. The soft head of his cock finds the back of her mouth, the limit of what most women will take. Jill keeps going, stretching her neck slightly to straighten out some of the bend as the cock eases toward her throat. Then the tip of Hank's cock is pressing firmly against the tight entrance of Jill's throat, gagging her slightly. Jill resist the reflex to gag.

As Jill takes more and more of the cock, Paige's lips stay with Jill's, sucking his cock from the side and caressing it with her tongue just ahead of where Jill's lips are swallowing it. With Jill's lips nearing the base of his cock, Paige starts running out of shaft for her lips. She skillfully shifts her lips along the root of his cock and onto his balls. She takes all of his balls into her mouth, closing only her lips around the top of his sack and keeping her lips flush against the underside of his cock as she does. With Hank's balls dangling inside Paige's mouth, Paige uses her tongue to caress around the entire furry sack.

As Paige is tending to Hank's balls, Jill's lips reach the very root of his cock, pressing flush against his pubes and Paige's lip. It has every bit of his length inside Jill's hot mouth, the tip of his cock pressed hard against the tiny entrance of Jill's throat. The cock is just short of the point where it would press into the tightness of Jill's throat. But it's enough to gag her, forcing her to suppress the reflex.

Hank purr a deep, manly moan of sweetness as Jill reverses her stroke. He looks almost straight down, watching Jill swallow his cock. And watching Paige tease along the side. I'll bet he's wondering how this is going to be a contest, too.

As Jill slowly inches the cock back out of her mouth, Paige releases Hank's balls and shifts her lips back to his cock. Paige keeps her lips flush against Jill's as Jill works her way back up the cock. And as Paige teases the side of his rock-hard shaft with her tongue.

Jill goes all the way back up with her stroke until her lips close at the very tip of its soft head. As Jill works to that point, Paige keeps her lips flush against Jill's, closing her own mouth in time with Jill. It has Paige's lips closed, planting a soft kiss on the side of his fat cock head.

Jill shifts her lips to the side in a slow, steady, motion that's unbroken from her outward stroke. As Jill's lips are shifting to the side, Paige's lips are coming around to the front to take the place of Jill's lips.

Now Hank gawks with wide eyes as he sees Paige moving into position as if she's going to swallow his cock.

Paige starts taking his length into her mouth with the same stroke Jill just did. As Paige does, Jill's lips are now on the side of his shaft, kissing and tonguing it the same as Paige did on its other side.

Hank's eyes bulge, seemingly popping out of his head. I guess he didn't expect Paige to swallow his cock as well. I'm certain he didn't expect Jill to so easily and willing, allow it. More so, Jill isn't just allowing Paige to suck her husband's cock, Jill's eyes are seeing every bit of the action. Jill's eyes are no more than an inch from the point where Hank's cock vanishes into Paige's lips.

Paige has had a lot more practice than Jill. Then again, Paige is my whore, and it seems that all cocks always want to be swallowed. Sometimes I even allow the cock to have its way. Like now. Paige sucks a little harder and teases the underside of his shaft a touch more energetically as she swallows the length. Plus Paige is a few inches shorter than Jill, giving her a slightly shorter neck. It's just enough that as Paige's lips finally come flush against Hank's pubes, the soft tip of his cock presses into the tightness of Paige's throat. Paige holds her gag reflex back fully, not showing a thing as the cock stretches the top of her throat wide and stuff the taut tube full.

Jill can't see that, but she can see Paige's lips against his pubes. As Paige takes the last of Hank's cock, Jill smoothly shifts her lips down to take Hank's balls into her mouth and caress them with her tongue.

Paige reverses her stroke, letting the cock slip from her lips as Jill's lips stay flush against hers, teasing the side of Hank's shaft.

As Paige's lips fully close at the tip of his cock, the girls again trade roles. Now it's Jill swallowing Hank's cock. They'll keep trading roles every stroke. Jill swallowing him once, then smoothly shifting to allow Paige to take a single stroke and swallow the cock as well.

Hank can't help but to watch the girls so willing sharing his cock. For him, it's as if one woman is servicing him, except that each stroke is just slightly different owing to each girl's different level of skill and experience. I'm sure that Hank considers it rather slutty for Jill to eagerly share her husband's cock with Paige. And I'm sure he doesn't mind having his cock sucked by a petite, lanky-slender 19-year-old with perky breasts, either.

Now I'll bet Hank is wishing that he had asked for no pictures. I'm sure he'd love a picture of these two naked ladies sucking his cock together, almost as if they were one.

It goes on for about a minute, each girl getting about nine or ten strokes of the cock. I can see a faint tremor running through Hank's pubes. It looks like Paige senses it as well. She ups her game. Paige knows, without my having to tell her, that I will be disappointed in her if she loses this contest to a virtual newbie.

Paige tenses her neck muscles fully. The strain has her head vibrating rapidly with the tiniest of motions. Vibrations that don't affect her stroke the least. But ones that Hank has got to feel. They'll have her tongue almost flying as it caresses along the underside of his shaft. It's enough extra that I now see Hank gritting his teeth and tensing up. Those are sure signs that he's about to cum. Paige adds one more tease to her stroke. With every bit of his cock into her mouth, its tip clamped snugly in her throat, Paige slips the tip of her tongue past her lips. She uses it to softly lick a line across Jill's lips at the point where Hank's balls disappear between those lips. Hank feels it, and he shows it. It's not so much the feeling of the second tongue on his balls, as the knowledge that not only has Paige swallowed every bit of his length, she's licking his balls with it in her throat. Then Paige reverses her stroke to allow Jill her turn.

Only now, as Paige has only the head of his cock in her mouth, Paige eagerly swirls her tongue around the soft head. And she keeps swirling it around the cock head, always unseen inside her closed lips, as she releases it. Jill hasn't learned the advanced tricks yet. I never said it would be a fair contest!

Jill takes her stroke. Paige begins another, upping the eagerness she swallows him with. This time her tongue, still unseen inside her lips and unknown to Jill, around the head of his cock as she takes it in. It gets Hank too close to cumming.

Hank never asked how I decide the winner of this contest, but I'm sure he can guess. The winner is the slut with the dirty mouth afterward. I see Hank tensing up hard as he tries to hold his climax back and give his cum to Jill. He purrs a very tense "MM!" as the girls are tending to his balls. His purr continues, growing more urgent, as Paige reverses her stoke.

Paige gets almost all the way up. But once she's swirling her tongue around the so-sensitive head of his cock it proves too much for Hank. I see his cock twitch sharply as it spurts the first of his cum into Paige's soft, wet mouth.

Paige instantly reverses her stroke, now quickly slipping the cock all the way into her mouth and the top of her throat. Paige moves her head with fast strokes now. Very shallow strokes. She ignores the fact that she can't breathe with his cock filling her throat. She keeps those strokes going, short and lightning-fast as if Hank were pounding his cock into a pussy. Only the top of Paige's throat is going to feel tighter around his cock than any pussy would.

Hank cries out a loud "ARGH!" as Paige keeps his cock cumming. His cream spurts hard. With the tip of his cock inside Paige's throat, his cream goes right down her throat. Paige keeps the fast strokes up until she feels the twitches ebbing.

Paige finally starts releasing his cock. By the time she lets it out of her lips, Hank has finished. Paige turns her head up and opens her mouth wide, proving to me that she won the contest. I nod to her. Paige closes her lips and licks them slowly. "Thank you, Sir, for allowing me to taste your delicious cum, Sir!" Paige sweetly thanks him.