Dragon Wars Book 1 Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The third is under the Elven city of Xantria, the Main market, again explosives and earthquakes will not work because of the homes. They would need to evacuate that city."

The Silver King went over the 3 older ones and one was in Wild Elf lands. It had an untapped spur that was still open.

The Bronze King sighed heavily, "I am officially ordering an aerial reconnaissance be done over every major elven city and human city. Also the Wild Elf areas. We will give them the 5 locations for now. Not the one in Chromatic Dragon lands yet. This will force evacuations of one Kingdom and one Elven City and the surrounding area potentially.

Several Wild Elf tribes as well which will become a sticking point. Send them to the ambassador in the morning to be plotted on the map, or his liaison through the crystal into the War Room. Not our Field Marshal, he has enough going on and will likely get busy. Tallion will call a meeting and we will see what he wants to do."